Her Lie

Story Info
Patient man is only patient for so long.
2k words
4
19.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the quiet of the still summer night, the steady drone of the crickets was the only thing that marked the passage of time.

He sat their. He sat their waiting for the woman who had stolen his heart. He sat their for his love, his world, his little girl who had filled his nights with unbridled passions and his days lecherous delights. He sat their and waited. He sat their and waited because she was late.

A mixture of fear and anxiety raced through his belly. Never before had she been so late to return from her trip into town. He knew she had her cell phone, yet she did not answer. He knew she had friends in town that she could appeal to if her car were to have broken down, yet none had heard from her. He knew that the libraries were only open so late, and that the clubs would be closing in an hour, yet she would have told him if she planned on visiting either of those places...wouldn't she? He pressed his hands to his face and felt the slight dampness that comes with summers heat and worry clinging to his brow. He wished for some answer, something that would tell him if she were alive or not. Something that would tell him the world was right again...yet that something never came.

Long hours passed. His eyes grew heavy with the passing hours, yet he did not close them. He stared fixedly at the horizon for some sign of her car. He was determined to see her come down the road as she had always done...or in the worst case, see the sheriff as he drove his old blue ford crown vic to tell him of her troubles. He waited...and waited...and waited.

When the night looks its darkest, sunrise is only moments away. It was then that it happened. His eyes mesmerized by the pinkening sky outside found headlights on the horizon. Heart hammering in his chest, he rose to see who approached. Immediate recognition of the car that now sped along the road dawned in his mind. She was safe. She was alive. She was home.

As he watched the car speeding up the long driveway, the sound of a radio screaming through the night air caught his attention. Shania Twain bellowed her need to feel like a woman. The top to her convertible was lowered and her hair flowed like a mane in the wind. A reckless abandon had ceased her driving tonight as he watched the dust on the driveway scurry out of her way, marking her path.

The night had suddenly lost its quiet. Morning was breaking with a deafening roar in his ears. The cute little convertible he had bought her screeched to a stop next to him, and a bright eyed young woman popped from the car. Kissing his cheek she managed a, "morning baby" before scurrying inside.

His heart pounded in his chest. "Morning Baby!?" Was that all she had to say to him. He felt his blood begin to boil as the hours of worry switched to a seething rage. His heart had been in a state of constant panic all night waiting for that phone to ring, waiting to hear she was ok, and now at 5:30 in the morning she screeches up to the house and goes inside.

Anger seemed to fill his every poor and he walked slowly to her car. She had left the keys in the ignition, and he could smell the faint tinge of alcohol their. On the dash board was a matchbox. "The inferno" it said. He knew the place. It was not the sort of place nice girls go. He had been there once before and had enjoyed the floor show...a young woman had been spanked before the audience. In the console next to her seat was the cell phone. Seven Missed Calls was clearly displayed on its screen...each call from him.

As he walked inside, the house felt oddly different now. Once it had been a happy home for the two of them. They had loved and laughed and if there had ever been tears shed, they were together for it, his arms around her, holding her in times of grief. Tonight those feelings were different. Tonight there was anger in the air mingled with a sense of betrayal. He walked up the stairs.

As the shower ran, he heard her singing to herself. She was trying to erase the evidence he knew. She was concocting a story he surmised as she washed, and by the sounds of her enthusiastic signing, she had crafted one that would convince the pope of her complete innocence.

He slipped into the bathroom and removed all of her clothing and all of her towels. Closing the door carefully behind him, he tossed the offending articles with their cigarette stench and beer vinegar stink in the laundry. She would be attending to that soon enough!

Her hairbrush from the dresser, the wooden spoon from the kitchen, his belt from the closet, and a 3 foot green sapling from the backyard would serve as his tools tonight. Anger had given way to resolution. He knew what he must do, and he knew how he was going to do it. She had violated his trust. She had behaved as a child might who snuck out one evening. She had thought only of herself, and she was going to attempt to lie about it now. He saw his path very clearly.

As the water shut off in the bathroom, he heard her calling.

"Honey, I need a towel you snot" He heard the slight catch in her voice and new she was worried. Why he wondered. Was she wising up?

"Honey, please bring me a towel"

"it's right here baby, come and get it"

"HONEY!! I want my towel...BRING IT!!"

"NO"

He could hear her swearing under her breath now. She was going to have to face him and she was worried about it.

As the door opened, she stalked into the room. Expecting to find him sitting on the bed, she strode over, careful to keep her back facing the wall. What she failed to notice however, was his stark silhouette standing next to the door as she had entered the room. The clear hand prints on her bottom shone clearly in the early morning sun, and his suspicions were confirmed.

Half in confusion she whirled around to face him as she felt the towel draped over her shoulders. As quickly as she possibly could and with no regard to her full bosom, she yanked the towel around her waist to cover the evidence of her evening's activities. His eyes took her in fully now and as he admired her beauty, he also admired her spirit. She was going to attempt to pretend nothing had happened. How far would she protest her innocence? How far indeed?

He looked her up and down now..."you must have been terrified, are you ok?" I have been waiting all night for you. I was worried sick. What happened?

Shocked by his seemingly foolishness, she stuttered for a moment before finding her words.

"I'm so sorry baby. I was driving home when the car ran out of gas. The company told me it would only be a moment before the tow truck arrived, but I waited there for 4 hours. I need a new cell phone baby, mine died. I was worried sick. I was wishing you would come and find me over and over, but then I thought you forgot about me and went to bed."

Her lie completed and her fate sealed, he smiled at her, gave her a hug and told her it would all be ok...soon.

She caught the tone in his voice when he said the word soon, and looked up at him. Her hands tightly tucking the towel in around her she looked up into his eyes, and immediately knew. She was caught.

As he kissed her cheek and whispered in hear ear, "Your lying" he felt her stiffen. He could almost feel her lip being bitten as her teeth worked it over and over. He whispered long and slowly about how he waited all night for her. How he stared at the phone willing it to ring. How he had seen how she had driven home, how she smelled, how she looked, and how her cell phone was clearly not dead. But most damning of all, he whispered into her ear that she was spanked once already tonight, and she would be again.

Starting to protest, she felt the panic rising in her body. She managed to stammer "But..." Before she felt the towel ripped from her body. Clear red hand prints stood on her bottom and she could not deny them. Frozen with the fear that he may not understand she babbled in a non comprehensible dither of language.

Putting a finger to her lips, he silenced her. Pointing to the collection of implements on the bed, he terrified her. Taking her by the wrist as he sat down on the bed, he led her to his thigh. Her naked body still dripping from the evening shower, he extolled the virtues of truth, the need for communication, the wisdom of confidence, and the commitment to discipline.

It was this word that rooted her to her spot. Did he really mean to spank her? The thought sent shivers up and down her spine. Those fingers that were so soft when they kissed; when they made love. Would they now take on the presence of steal as they spanked her already sore bottom into a submission she longed to feel. Would he really take the reins from her as she had so often dreamed he would? Would he really take her over his lap like a little girl and spank her till she knew exactly who was in charge. Her heart hammered harder...what if he did? OH GOD...What if her sweet loving man SPANKED HER?!! Could she look at him the same again? Would things ever be the same again? Her hands slipped behind her to slowly rub her bottom and she began to rock on her heals. She wanted to run, but looking at this man, who had waited for her all night in total terror, she did not dare.

He noticed those hands as they slid behind her. His scolding continued in the same fashion, but his hands slid up the back of her thighs now and removed her hands from her bottom. Taking one wrist in his hand, he led her slowly over his lap. He felt her resistance at first, but understood immediately that she was not going to dare invoke his anger further by rebelling now.

She bent over his lap. She felt his leg lift her bottom higher than her head and she felt his hands putting her in the proper position...one she had already felt tonight. This man of hers knew what he was doing...she realized with a mixed sense of emotions. Head by his ankles, ass high in the air, she felt his fingertips dragging over her thighs, calves, back, neck, sides, and bottom. He was teasing her as he scolded her. She heard his every word, but could not escape the feeling of his fingers exploring every inch he wished to. She was at his mercy now and she new it.

The first playful slap took her by surprise. It was not going to be long now. He was sizing up her bottom to see what it would take and how much it could take. She knew she was in trouble and by his words she knew he was going to make sure she knew what that meant before her time over his knee was done. She was his now. He was going to spank her long and hard. She accepted it, but still felt the feelings of worry over their future at its conclusion. Fortunately she didn't have to wonder for long.

SMACK!!