Her Little Money Maker Pt. 02

Story Info
Tricked and used again by new unknown ladies.
1.3k words
3.99
26.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebenezer1
Ebenezer1
41 Followers

I could not believe the evil smile she had on her face as she walked toward me. I was frozen and my mouth hung open. "Tch. Tch." She said and she pushed my mouth closed with her index finger. She walked passed me to her boss's desk and sat down. I was stunned.

She told me to have a seat in front of the desk and we would discuss the ground rules. I was to call her Miss Sharon at all times. I was to obey all of her commands without question. She knew who I was and since we worked for the same company, she had found out my parents address, all my friends and her boss and mine were very good friends. She laid all of this our and told me I should watch the video of myself because that is what everyone would see if I didn't obey.

I hung my head and said I would do anything. I begged her to please let me out of this nightmare. She asked me how it had happened and I told her. She laughed at me again with that loud laugh. I was afraid someone would hear her. She told me that we may as well get things started as she had no intention of giving up her little windfall.

She told me to go lock the door and take off all my close so she could see what was now hers. I did as she said and stood in front of her behind the desk where she motioned me. Without words she pointed down and I knelt. She grabbed by hair and pulled forward as she pulled up her skirt and I knew without being told to eat her. I did this for a long time until I felt her shutter.

She pushed me back and straightened her skirt. "Put these on." She handed me her pink panties. "Now get dressed and leave your underwear. Go back to your office and in one hour you will go to the Mens room. I want you to strip in the stall to your panties and wait for a man to come in. He will get in the next stall and you will take off your panties and hand them to him. You will wait until he leaves, get dressed and leave the Mens room. Go to your desk and wait for my call."

I left shaking. I was not sure what to think. I went to my desk but I couldn't get anything done. When one hour was up I went to the Mens room. There were two guys in there talking and I went into the stall. I took off my jacket, tie and shirt and waited until they left. Then I took off my shoes and pants. I hear the door open and someone went into the other stall. I took off the pink panties and handed them under the stall. A man laughed and said "I don't believe it." He took the panties and left. I quickly dressed and left as well. I saw a man talking to Miss Sharon when I left and shaking his head yes to her. She smiled at me and wiggled hi with her fingers. I hurried to my desk.

I got the call a few minutes later from Miss Sharon. "You will go right now to the storage room and when you get there you will go in and lock the door. Do not turn on the light. Take off all of your clothes and kneel. When that is done say ready out loud. The gentleman from the bathroom will then stick his dick in your mouth. You will suck him until he cums and let him cum in the panties he has. He will then help you get in them and then leave. You will finish dressing and wearing those wet panties, come to my desk." She hung up.

I did as she told me. I didn't even know where this man worked or who he was. When I was finished, I went to her desk and she had me open my pants and show her my wet panties. She laughed again and I zipped up quickly before anyone came. She said, "I'll bet your heart is just beating faster and faster." I said it was. "Good. That means you are very obedient to do this at work and that you know my threat is real. The man you just sucked off works across the street and doesn't know who you are."

"My boss is looking to give me a big raise soon. I want you to know that you are going to help me in making sure that it happens today. I know you can serve men and women now. That helps a lot." She then took my hand and led me into her bosses office. The office was different now. There was nothing on the desk except leather straps tied to the four corners. She attached me by tying me face down on the desk spread out and greases my ass a bit. Then she stuck a dildo with a long handle on it.

It hurt a bit going in as I was still sore from the weekend but it went in pretty easy. She giggled and told me I was a good boy. She said that I was to call her boss Ma'am and not to say anything unless I was spoken to. She then place a mask over my face and left the room. I was like this for an hour.

I heard the door open and Sharon laughed as she told her boss to enjoy. Her boss said, "So you are the gigolo that Sharon thinks will win her a big raise today. You better be good boy." She grabbed the handle of the big dildo and jiggled it up and down, sideways and pulled it out slowly until it was almost out. The she slowly slid it back in as I groaned. "Quiet." She said as she slapped my ass hard. "I demand respect."

She laughed and told me that today would not be too demanding but that she wanted to know I was obedient. She started to rub the backs of my leg and then my back. She rubbed my ass cheeks. She then began working the dildo in and out of my ass. Slowly, quickly, soft, hard. Just like a test drive she told me. She said she didn't want to get dirty as she had a meeting soon so play would have to end. She made me suck her fingers like a cock to show her I knew how.

Then she called Sharon in. She told Sharon I would do but how did she expect to get a raise if it was going to cost her money to have this gigolo. Sharon smiled and handed her the remote control for her TV and VCR. The woman pushed on and play and saw me getting put through my paces. They both laughed and Sharon told her, "you ain't seen nothin' yet." Sharon pulled off my mask. Her boss started to laugh hysterically.

"Well I guess a free gigolo is worth a big raise. You got it." She told Sharon to get me back to work after some pictures on her desk like a trophy. Sharon took the pictures and untied me. She told me to put in a small butt plug. To keep me loose. I was to get back to work and stay late for a few hours to make up for my play time. Then I was to go home and wait for the boss to call me. "I hate to lose my little money maker but I know I will get you back someday. Until then, have fun. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I had no choice. I did as I was told.

By Ebenezer

Ebenezer1
Ebenezer1
41 Followers