Her Lover's Ghost

Story Info
Letting go is hard.
5.2k words
4.56
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtna
swtna
7 Followers

Chapter 1: Tony and Julie

Julie Davis loved starting her morning with a nice long hot shower. Letting the water run and get nice and warm , letting the steam fill the room and fog the mirror as she combed her hair and undressed. Looking into the mirror as she brushed her teeth she could feel his presence. A soft hand rubbing her back, a gentle squeeze of her butt. She sighed loving his touch. She leaned back into him and felt his hard desire poke her cheeks.

She smiled, mouth full of toothpaste, "Do it," she moaned. She felt his hand run to her hips and felt his hardness position itself at her now wet entrance. She felt him tease her, rubbing his head up and down, before roughly pulling her hips back to him and thrusting firmly inside her.

"Yeessssssssssssssss!, she moaned as she felt his hard stiff cock fill her. She relished the feeling of his cock making her whole again. She moaned leaning back into him feeling him thrust deeper and faster. His hand slid up from her hips to cup her swaying breasts. She could feel his lips on her neck and the weight of his body pressing her against the sink.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh," she cried, spraying toothpaste on the mirror. Her clit rubbing against the corner of the sink as he pumped her firmly sending shivers down her spine. She could feel his hands grasp her shoulders as he started thrusting harder. She could feel his hip slapping against her. "GGGGOOOOOODDDD YYESSSSS!"

She felt his fingers scrap down her back then give her a firm spanking which set her over the edge. Her body buck and convulsed as her pussy throbbed around him. Her juices flowing as she clenched and released milking him. She felt his hands grab her hips as he thrust franticly. She felt his cock swell inside her as he thrust hard and then held it deep inside her. Then she felt his cock twitch and throb inside her flooding her body with his love. Hot warm jets filling her as his final thrust subsided. She leaned back into him as he faded away. God she wished she could hold him, kiss him just one more time. She felt her love, her pain, her sorrow crashing over her yet again. She collapsed on the sink and started sobbing, her body still pulsing. She hated riding this roller coaster of emotions.

On a cold morning in January, Anthony and Julie Davis conceived their first child. It was one of the most wonderful moments of Julie's life. Anthony had snuck in a joined her in the shower and then took her at the sink as she brushed her teeth. Late for work, Anthony rushed out of house and was bathing in the afterglow of the morning when then semi in front of him slammed on its brakes, he never reacted as the his car slammed into the truck and peeled the top off his sports car as it went under the rear of the truck. It also severed Anthony's head killing him instantly. How could she ever move on with her life if his ghost wouldn't let her forget how much she loved him? She had to keep reliving that morning over and over.

The morning after she got the news from her doctor that she was two months pregnant, she felt began to his presence. A light touch on her cheek, a warm breath on her neck. Every morning, she felt someone was with her and it filled her with a sense of calmness, peace, and love. She could feel his arms wrapping around her from behind rocking her gently side to side. She knew his sprit had returned to watch over her. As her belly grew full of life, his sprit started to stay with her longer and longer and she could feel him more and more.

After Amanda was born, Anthony's sprit helped her through the tough times, the sleepless nights. His sprit seemed to have the ability to change her mood with a touch. The frustration of another sleepless night magically faded to calmness and love as she felt his touch. She always sensed his presence in the room as she fed Amanda, (but rarely went she had to change her diapers, typical man). The love she felt for her and him filled her heart and body but it made her long for him.

As Amanda grew and started sleeping though the night, Tony's sprit became more amorous. She started having dreams of Amanda nursing and wake to find her breasts exposed, her nipples tender and sore, and milk leaking. She finally caught him in the act as Tony's sprit continued suckling after she woke up, she could feel his hands squeezing her full breasts and mouth sucking and licking. She let out a deep moan and he stopped. She purred, " Those are for the baby you bad boy, but I think she would be happy to share,"

She smiled as he went back to his work. She could see his fingers pressing into her flesh, see her milk coming out of her nipple and then disappearing. "MMMMMMMMMMMM, save some for the baby ,"she gasped as she tried in vain to cuddle his head to her breasts. She felt her pajama bottoms being pulled down, followed by her panties. She felt him urging her to roll onto her side. She was filled fill lust and passion and excitement as she felt his hands holding her breasts and felt his hips spooning hers. "YYYYYYEESSSSS," she cried, as he entered her.

"Tony oh god, yeessss," she hissed. She could believe they had another opportunity to make love. Feeling his warm embrace and hard cock pressing deep inside her, she tried in vain to reach back and touch him but she couldn't, contact was only one way. Oh but what wonderful contact, every stroke filled her body with sensations she never dreamed of. She could feel his hot breath on her neck and fingers tighten on her full breast as his pumped faster and slower making her moan over and over. She heard Amanda stirring on the baby monitor, and tried to hold her moans in by biting the pillow, "Don't stop! Please baby, I'mmm. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her body shook as her muscles contracted, her breasts leaked, her pussy throbbed, her juices flowed as she basked in this glorious orgasm. She felt him thrusting harder and pumping his love into her. Holding her tight as she felt his warmth flowing inside her. "I'll love you forever," she sighed rolling over in the empty bed, alone again.

Thus the roller coaster began, he would bring her pleasure and love but also the feeling of emptiness and loneliness. She longed for nothing more than to be able to cuddle with him and fall asleep in his embrace, but he could give her only love. It was a wonderful consolation at least, she smiled to herself.

So for the next 12 years, she was loved whenever she needed it most, but the feelings of loneliness were growing deeper and lasting longer and longer. She couldn't move on with her life with her dead husband reminding her how much she loved him several times a week. Her friends kept trying to set her up on dates and she really wanted to open her heart to someone new but then Tony's sprit would step back into the mix. As much as she loved him, she knew she needed to move on and his soul needed peace. But who would ever believe her?

Chapter Two: The Paranormal Investigators

Terri loved watching John work. He was a kid in the candy store. The look of wonder in his eyes as they walked through another old run down "haunted" house, the innocent smile as devoured the owner's stories of door opening, cold spots, and thing moving in the shadows. Even tonight going over hours of video and audio footage full of nothing, he was so excited. It was endearing and she actually admired him for being so open minded. She felt bad sometimes when she had to debunk his work, but that was her job as the team skeptic. He would dig for hour to get some sound or footage and she would then explain it all away. The dynamic between then did make for good TV which paid the bills and made these trips worthwhile.

"Come on, even you don't think there is anything here. We got two days of nothing." she teased.

"Are you kidding me? < he replied excitedly, "You didn't see that figure by the stairs? Or hear the moaning coming from the upstairs bedroom? "

"That was me silly. You know how much haunted houses turn me on," she purred to the camera licking her lips.

"And cut! Oh my goodness Terri! That was brilliant!" Jeff ,cameraman, director, and founder and Terri's husband, swooped in for a kiss. "Think that's a wrap for tonight. John you think you have enough to splice together an evidence segment."

"Plenty," John replied dejectedly somewhat hurt by Terri's remark but recovered with, "but I'll need a few shots of Terri playing with herself." Even he had to smile at her amazingly sassy delivery of that line. Terri gave him a peck on the cheek, "Sorry love, I couldn't resist. I'm sure Jeff has some stock footage of me somewhere." They all laughed.

"So what is our next investigation, " Terri asked packing up their gear. Terri had gone through a Goth stage when her and Jeff met and started dating. It had fueled both their interest in paranormal activity, but having spent years doing investigations which turned up nothing, she was no long the bouncy enthusiastic ghost hunter, but now was the grumpy skeptic. But her sassy and sexy character, teamed with the ghost hunter nerd John, definitely brought eyes to the screen. Jeff always managed to edit in enough shots of her bending over to examine something that she started putting notes on her panties for her fans.

"I think you will like this one. A woman in New York has been having encounters with her dead husbands ghost for over a decade." Jeff smiled as they loaded up the van.

"Oh boy encounters! " Terri feigned excitement.

"No really, she claims his ghost has sex with her several times a week, plus it is a great sappy love story angle too, " dropping to a deep dramatic voice, "he died the morning they conceived their daughter , and came back to look over them, provide them comfort and so much more.

This could be our most tantalizing show ever." He smiled at her. She smirked, knowing that meant making fun of this poor woman and include a lot of sexy shots of Terri acting out the alleged encounters. He was right it had potential to be a great show, but she never enjoyed mocking people. Of course that was what was making her a star.

So after wrapping the up the not so haunted house investigation and show, she started going over the Julie Davis file. Photos of the house, statements from Mrs. Davis and her daughter., the police reports from the husbands accident. The photos were gruesome, his death violent and sudden. He had so much to live for so much in front of him and he didn't even know his wife was pregnant with their first child. She could imagine his soul confused and lost, wandering home to the women he loved. So romantic, in a ghostly way. The light of his wife's heart and soul, blinding him preventing him from moving to the other side. She actually had to fight back tears at times reading her statements.

When they arrived at the Davis house, Terri and Julie hugged. Jeff thought he was seeing double. Two beautiful women, long dark hair, brown eyes. Julie 5'6 ,Terri 5'8, both fit and strong they could have been sisters.

Julie and Amanda gave them the grand tour of the house. John was in full kid in the candy store mode asking about the activity levels in each room, taking reading with his instruments, telling everyone how he would like to set up the monitoring equipment. Soon John was showing Amanda the instruments and cameras and explaining what each does and what the indications mean. Terri was glad that she wasn't the center of attention during one of these getting to know you sessions. Being a former adult model and actress certainly helped pay the bill during college, but meeting strangers who have seen you naked was awkward at times and typically led them to make assumptions about the type of person you are. But this time John was the center of attention. Being out of the spotlight she noticed that the way John was interacting with Amanda was making a great first impression on Julie. Terri saw the smile on Julies face and how she would try and avoid eye contact with John.

Jeff explained how the investigation would proceed. They would film interviews with Julie and Amanda, film a tour of the house, visit the accident scene and interview some of the responders. Then they would spend the night in the house with out the family present. Terri would act out the encounter scenes in Julie's bed and in the bathroom that morning. Based on the results, they would ask Julie to stay with them on the second day to see if they could capture an encounter.

Amanda's interview went well. John took the lead and he captured a great moment when Amanda described how she often felt her father's hands on her shoulders when she was feeling down and how his touch always filled her with joy and love, lifting her mood instantly. John asked if she had even seen his ghost or if he played tricks on her . She replied that he never interacted with any of her friends or move stuff, like the ghosts in the movies. She never saw or heard anything but she could feel his warmth when his spirit was in the room in the room. She said he always seemed to be there when she needed him. She mentioned that he did spent a lot of time with her mother and they were very friendly from the sounds coming out of her mother's room.

After the interview with Amanda, Terri noticed John and Julie talking in Amanda's room. They seemed to be hitting it off well she smiled.

Next they visited the crash site and meet with one of the paramedics who discovered Anthony's body. He told them how he had to look in the backseat to find Tony's head, but her still had a grim on his face. "He seemed to be thinking some happy thoughts when it happened. I don't think he ever registered what happened before he died," the paramedic reported. John asked how many cars were involved and it there were any other fatalities. The accident involved 4 cars and the semi, another driver had to be airlifted to the hospital but Tony was the only one who didn't pull through. He did add one thing that wasn't in the report.

"I had the task of extracting his body and bringing the remains to the morgue. They had to run tests for blood alcohol and drugs before they could release the body. There was blood everywhere and I finally got the rest of his body out of the car. I remember thinking, I hope his wife doesn't ever have to see him like this. Then I feel and hand on my shoulder and just a feeling of gratitude fill me and those bad feeling just drained out of me. I took a few minutes to reattach the head, using some medical staples and I swear he looked peaceful with the grin. That's about all I remember."

Back at the house, they met Julie who had dropped off Amanda with Tony's mother for the weekend. They discussed her and Tony's relationship. They met in college and had been married for four years and had just decided to try and have a baby. She had been off her birth control for a few weeks while Tony had been out of town for work. They made love the night before and then he joined her unexpectedly in the shower the following morning. They had planned to go back to the bed and she started brushing her teeth when he decide he couldn't wait and took her in front of the mirror. "We made him late but I think he didn't mind. I kissed him goodbye, " suddenly fighting back a sob, "I never thought that would be the last time I saw him." John put and hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her and they took a short break.

As the interview went on, it was almost like no one else was in the room but the two of them. She described the encounters while she was pregnant and after Amanda was born. Eventually it led to Julie describing the first sexual encounter. Terri watched John as he asked Julie question after question. Terri noticed John not only had his usual enthusiasm for the ghost story she was telling, but he definitely was envisioning himself playing Tony's part in this drama. Terri giggled to herself as she watch him looking at Julie's sexy legs, looking as her nipple showed thru her top as she told him about the breastfeeding encounter. That little devil, he has a woody she giggle to herself.

"Did it feel better when he was breastfeeding or Amanda?" John asked sheepishly

Julie blushed, "It felt so good when he did it. When Amanda fed, I felt like a mom nurturing her, it is a wonderful bonding experience. But when Tony did it I felt like a woman. I felt like a goddess granting his desire it made me so hot, so wet. Then when he rolled me over, thinking oh my god, he is going to make love to me, god it was amazing feeling him enter me."

"Did he make you cum?"

"God yes, he touched all the right spots, seemed to know what my body craved as soon as I thought about it. I came so hard I work up Amanda," Julie purred

"Did he make you cum when he was alive?" John asked watching her hands tracing her nipples.

Julie was a bit surprised by the question and stopped to think. "Tony was a very considerate lover. Made me cum with his finger and mouth before pleasing himself. But that last morning in the bathroom was the first time he made me cum making love to me in a while. "

"And how about his ghost? Does he make you cum?" John asked intently.

"Yes, he does every single time. He seems to be able to put me in the mood with a touch and can get me off with a touch as well."

"Hehe no wonder you haven't had a date since. He sounds like the perfect lover," Terri chimed in. Julie and John both jumped at the sound of Terri's voice. Julie and Terri looked at each other and giggled. A huge smile washed across Julie's face.

"Does he ejaculate?" John asked.

"It certainly feels like he does, but I don't have any ghost babies," Julie and Terri started laughing.

"I'm serious, if we could get a sample..." John was suddenly feeling very self conscious.

"Are you volunteering to taste her ghostly creampie John?" Terri was rolling, "for science of course."

Julie looked at John, "He usually disappears after he cums, I wouldn't mind John. For science."

John was red, but his mind was in overdrive. Between the ghost and the fact that Julie seemed to be flirting he was trying to think with both heads. "Does he do you in the same position each time.?"

"He typically does me from behind. Spooning or doggy, leaving his hands free to grasp my breasts." Julie replied noticing John shifting in his seat .

"Does he ever give you oral sex or let you perform oral on him?" John blurted out.

Julie smiled, "I haven't given a blowjob in 13 years, would love to but I can't touch him. But he does oral on me occasionally." She noticed the bulge in John's pants he was so cutely trying to hide, and looked him in the eye suggestively.

"Has he ever done anything you two didn't do while he was alive. Anal perhaps, cumming in your face." John's voice trailed off, not believing he had just said that.

"No. We did both of those but I didn't really like either experience. He seems more concerned with my pleasure these days." Julie answered a bit more sternly.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that." John mumbled looking away.

Julie reached out and touched his hand, "Its ok, we all get a bit carried away at times." He looked up and she looked into his eyes and smiled. "You are trying to help."

Terri looked at Jeff who was filming giving the thumbs up. "Well I think that is enough for tonight. We have a lot of equipment to set up , don't we John?" Terri emphasizing the last part to give John a figurative kick in the butt.

"Yes it is going to be a long night."

Chapter 3: The Encounter

That night John was in rare form. He was in ghost hunter mode. He saw strong electromagnetic disturbance is Julie's bedroom and bathroom. IR cameras were picking up activity. No voices or audible clues but the was clearly something there. They filmed John trying to communicate with Tony and although there was direct no response even Jeff could feel a presence in the room. Terri jumped several times saying she felt like someone was touching her but no one was there.

swtna
swtna
7 Followers
12