Her Man Makes Three

Story Info
Two cocks are better than one.
1.7k words
3.71
112.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Robert (Bob), this is some thing that happened to me about two months ago. I hope you all like it.

I was down at a local club in B-more with my two good friend. We hotty hunting, and I was not having any luck. But at about 11:30 pm a bachelorette party walked in, I figured if I cant score with one of those girls I should just give up and go home. Me and my two friends walked over to the group and we all started to talk. They were a really fun group to hang with.

After about a hour of downing shot and mixed drinks, we were all drunk off our ass. The maid of honor and I were getting a long great, she was a saucy red head about 5'5," going about 135 lbs, with an ass you just want to suck on all day, and a set of tits that were trying to pop out of her low neck halter top. As we danced, our hands went up and down each others bodies. I was groping this hot "lady" in the middle of the floor and she didn't care. So I took a chance and slid my hand up her shirt, she didn't stop me so I started to squeeze her tits, and pinch her nipples. She just leaned her head against my shoulder and softly moaned into my ear. This got me hard as a rock, as soon as she felt my hard cock she moved her hand down and gave it a squeeze.

Then she whispered "I think its time for us to go back to my place," I agreed and we went to tell our friends and take one more shot. As we were walking away the bride yelled out "what about Chuck." She just yelled back "fuck Chuck." And we went to catch a cab. On the way there I asked who Chuck was. She said her soon to be husband, but with her friend getting married she needed one last fling. Hell I wasn't going to pass this up so I agreed fuck Chuck. We pulled up to her place and went in side, as soon as the door was closed her top was off and her 36-D tits we free and pointing right at me. I went right for them and took one nipple into my mouth and was pinching the other one in between my fingers.

She let out a loud moan and screamed harder, so I did and I also was biting on her nipple. She then pushed me away and dropped her skirt on the floor, she had on a white pair of thongs. It was a great sight to watch her walk up the stairs and see that ass bounce side to side. After I minute of watching her walk away a came to my senses and fallowed her up. As we walked into her bedroom she pushed me on the bed and undid my fly and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. Then she pulled me up and took of my shirt and boxers, I was standing there in just my sandals.

She then pushed me back down on the bed and swallowed my cock, all of it. I am not big or nothing, but she swallowed all 7" in one movement down. I was pretty impressed. Then she gave me the most wonderful blowjob I have ever received. She licked up and down my shaft and then would deep throat me till I was about to explode then she would let off. She then took both balls into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and around, this drove me nuts. As she released my balls she pulled me close to the edge of the bed. She spread my legs and started to tongue my asshole, she then slipped in a finger. As she was pushing her finger in and out she went back to sucking my dick like a pro.

After about five minutes I was shooting jets of cum down her throat, I had never cum so hard in my life. She pulled her finger out of my ass, and let my now semi hard cock fall free of her mouth. Before she stood up she pulled my sandals off and through them across the room. She then stood and took off her thongs, she was totally bald, I loved it. As she was sitting on the bed I asked her where Chuck was, she said at the bachelor party and he was staying over at the soon to be grooms house. As she told me this she got up and turned on the radio, very loud. She then told me she was a screamer and she would rather have her neighbors hear loud music then her.

She then jumped back on the bed and spread her legs wide, she moved her hands down to her pussy and pulled her lips apart. The next words to come out of her mouth were music to my ears, "punish my pussy and make me scream." So I wasted no time and put my mouth to work. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she just kept telling to punish her pussy and make it hurt.

So I bit down hard, she just screamed "I want more," I then pushed two fingers into her wet pussy with ease. As I sucked and bit on her clit I was slamming my fingers into her as hard and fast as I could. In between two loud moans she yelled "give me more," so I rolled her over on all fours and with out thinking I pushed four fingers into her wet stretched pussy. She just screamed "that's it shove it in" so I was now fucking her with almost my whole hand. As I licked her ass and got it nice and wet I pushed two fingers up her asshole she was loving every minute of it. Then we heard a crash, as we both looked up we saw Chuck on the floor with a look of what the fuck. She told me to pull out and wait on the bed she will be right back. She got up and told Chuck to follow her, he did. I couldn't hear the exact words, they were yelling.

After a while of screaming I heard them walking back to the room, to my surprise Chuck walked in first totally naked, he was the same height as her and had a thin build, but he had a nice dick hanging between his legs.(later when her got hard a noticed he was about nine inches long and average thickness) She walked in behind him and got back on the bed and told me to resume what I was doing, so with out much trouble I pushed all four fingers back into her pussy, and after I lubed her ass up I pushed in two fingers again and went to work on her. She told Chuck to come over to the bed and get me hard again, I said that was ok he didn't need to touch me.

But she said if I wanted to stay and have a threesome I would have to listen to her. So I moved a bit to give him access to my semi hard cock. He wasted no time and started to suck my dick, I have to admit he was good at it. As soon as I was back to full erection he stopped and told her I was ready. With that she slid off of my fingers and told Chuck to lay down, as she stroked his cock she told me to get the K-Y on her dresser, so I did. As I walked back to the bed I saw he was completely hard and she was taking all of it in her mouth. She then let go of his dick and told me to smear the K-Y all over my dick, as I did this she straddled Chuck and sat on his dick.

When he was all the way in she leaned forward and told me go ahead. So I positioned my dick at the opening of her asshole and started to push. She then told me to stop and pull out. She then told me to spread my knees apart so I was even with Chucks dick. I did what she said, then she said push it in with his. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought this only happened in porn movies. I have had threesomes and been in orgies, (my ex was a total nymph) but nothing like this. So I slowly pushed my cock into her already full pussy, it felt so weird to feel another mans dick against mine but hell when was I going to do this again.

When a was all the way in she let out a loud gasp and started to rock, me and Chuck found the rhythm and were now moving with her. She screamed out and orgasmed the first time that night. A few minutes later she screamed out in another one, as she did I could feel Chucks cock jump and shoot his load deep into her pussy. He just laid there with his still pretty hard dick still inside of her, as I was pumping away. It only took a few more minutes and shot my load into her well stretched pussy.

As she climbed off of us, you heard a pop as our cocks fell out. She then told Chuck to go down stairs and sleep on the couch. He left the room and went down stairs, She then rolled over and sat on my face and made me suck all f her juices and our cum out of her very open pussy. All I could think was that this girl is a freak. As I was licking her clean she came again and soaked my face. She then got up and licked my face clean, and told me she wanted me to stay for more in the morning. So we showered and went to bed, when we woke up Chuck was already gone, and a note was left saying the he lover her to much to leave so he would live the life style she wanted. The rest of the day was amazing, but you have to wait for that.

Tell me what you think, and share some of your stories with me, Thanx for reading.