Her Mare Story

Story Info
Naked, she rides bareback through the forest.
1.3k words
3.56
69k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

with those readers who would put themselves in the favored category.

I project that you might have already discovered -or explored your own beautiful sensitive connectedness to one of nature's most magnificent creatures. I sense that you have the easy and confident way of moving and being in your body -- that I have seen in my trainers and friends that have horses.

My best girlfriend in Idaho, Pam - who I always wanted to make love with -- though never did -- sold me her favorite mare "Call Me Macho," a retired quarter race horse. Pam had that easy comfortable way of being in her strong and sensuous body too. The mare, a full 16 hands of beauty and power -- a perfect reflection of Pam, turned her affection deeply onto me as my riding horse, my barrel racer my show horse and my brood mare. She "threw" the grandest colts and was a natural mother.... I loved watching each new foul suckle her generous milk filled teats.

As a riding horse - I loved the feel of her under my ass -- the warmth of her bare back - the strength as we climbed mountain trails. I was secure with her and her incredible power - yeah quarter horses - they can go from a dead stop and move in a moment into a full out gallop - enough to jolt you off and onto the ground it you're not paying attention. Yes, it did happen to me - fortunately landing on some well ploughed fallow farm ground - with enough natural cushion to allow a minimum of pain and a maximum of awe and self humor over my own lack of mastery as a rider.

One of my favorite times on horse back was in upper state New York. I was visiting an estate of an eccentric couple - she was into meditation and yoga and raising prize peonies, he was into raising Arabians and filming soft porn fantasy erotica - using the members of the commune from the adjacent estate as members of the cast.

It was a late spring day - on the out skirts of Rochester - where spring comes with such a vengeance after the torture of bitter winter cold. There had been several suicides that winter - at my college dorm. Between the drugs sex and normal depression of isolation over the holidays.... the icy winds that dug deep into your bones having gathered their power from Lake Erie storms - relentless. The relief of spring in the Rochester country side is a cascade of life giving joy.

So....the buoyancy of springs magic was running in me - and with it came my discovery of a commune in the pastoral community of York. My bisexual girlfriend - from my college dorm in my freshman year - her older world wiser sister was a member of this extended family group. An informal extended family of friends and ambiguous coupling - where visiting traveling friends brought the best in the mind altering substances for all to share; Turkish hash - carried in big blocks - like cheese wheels - hidden in the bottom of giant candles - the finest quality grass - from South America and the Far East.

We would sit on the grass in amorphous community gatherings - surrounded by the opulence of the newly leafed trees and the smell of lilacs in full bloom - passing hookah's and other smoking apparatuses - Hubbley Bubblies....Often there were 10 or 15 or even 20 of us. A highly intelligent crowd - who were friends with Andy Warhol and Allen Ginsburg and Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert (Ram Dass). Who shared the stories of the experiments in consciousness that were going on with LSD just down state from us - at a similar estate. Who shared the stories of making their way through India, Turkey and Afghanistan...of close calls with police and nights in foreign jails.

These were the cast of characters that were drawn into the home made movies of the Arabian horse breeder. I remember one crazy scene - we had all just finished doing an Indian sweat lodge - near the small pond on his 50 acre estate - 20 of us or so in various stages of clothed and unclothed - sunning on the lush lawns.

The scene called for a naked man to be on a raft in the middle of the pond. He was wearing a Top Hat and long Tailed Tuxedo - on the top. And nothing on the bottom.

One of the scantily clad women was on the raft with him. ... there was a giant Black umbrella that protected them from the intensely bright sun. She was paying homage to his giant erection. The film crew was doing their best to capture the event. The estate owner - was the director - orchestrating beautiful bodies to place themselves in position. Some naked swimming approaching the tuxedoed center cock piece.

I had been given my pick of the Arabian mares to ride. This was my day to act out my favorite fantasy. It was simple - I wanted to ride this beautiful horse through the pristine forest, of this estate.... with my own flesh fully bared to the sun. I wanted to feel the warmth of that mare under the wetted lips of my labia.

And so I did. I remember to this day - the green touched dappled sunlight that played across the wooded path. The sun as it played upon the horse's neck and flank, upon my own ivory skin. I remember the rhythm of her motion - as I moistened and felt my fluids wetting her warm and receiving flesh.

I wandered for hours - blending with my mare - feeling the natural air grace my almost raw - virginal skin. I knew in those moments some peak of joy - some epiphany of beauty. Some sensuous blending of human and nature - that I had yearned for erupting - emerging like an artesian well - swelling my cunt - making me ready for some wholesome cock to fill this succulent opening - a significant blend of sensuous joy and raw animal sensation. I embraced it - I filled myself on its subtle pleasure.

As I neared the end of the road - my long brown hair - flowing in a light breeze my fully naked body sun glazed - sun caressed. My legs wrapped deeply around my mare - she and I effectively one; the forest opened into the meadow where the scene was being filmed on the pond. The cameras come round and followed me.

I circled round the pond - easily - knowing I had drawn the full focus of the attention of crew and actors and director. I felt the charge - of the moment pump up - the buoyancy of the sexual energies - lift me and my mare into some heightened level of taunting exhibitionism.

As I finished my circle - a man that looked like Wanda - long blond hair to his waist - mysteriously androgynous - in his 6'3" long muscled form, took my mount by the halter and bid me dismount. I had been watching him for weeks...gently feeling a yearn for him building in me. Now he had surrounded me with his desire just bounding out from His Look - his eyes penetrated me and his ardent cock stood hard and boldly upright.

Taking my hand - He led me away from the group - into a small teepee with layers of rugs and blankest on the floor - holding me gently yet with the clear and determined strength of a man who knows what he wants -he entered my moisten cleft. The rest rolls through my mind - a blur of unspeakable ecstasy.

Carol Anne Dec 24 – 2002