Her Master Takes Her

Story Info
Her first time is with her online Master.
1.8k words
3.88
32.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Ginger could hardly believe it. She had been corresponding with Robert for two years online, role-playing with him, falling in love with him from afar. He lived 2,000 miles away, in New Mexico, and she thought this day would never arrive.

Yet here she was, sitting in the passenger side of his car, riding off with him for a week-long adventure at nearby Niagara Falls. She was in her mid-20s and still a virgin. He knew this, and did not mind. He planned to be the perfect teacher this week, with her the willing pupil.

He was also excited about this. He was not sure she would go with him, afraid that she would reject him upon meeting him. He was older than her by almost 20 years, and knew everything about her. He wanted this week to go perfectly, and so far it had. But to his mind, the real test would come in a few hours.

They chose a local restaurant, and made small talk as they ate. They both seemed a bit nervous, though they both knew what was to come. After dinner, they chose a local motel. He paid for the room, then guided her into the room. He smiled inwardly, noticing there was only one bed. Tonight she would not have an excuse to beg off.

He turned her towards him and kissed her. The kiss started softly, and as their lips parted, their tongues probed each other's mouths. He pulled her closer to him, and she started melting into his arms. The messages being passed silently to each other were the same ... make me yours.

He guided her to the bed, and sat her down. He reached down, and pulled her blouse off her body. She shuddered as her bra came into view, then shuddered harder as he started kissing her chin, then started moving lower down her body. His kisses trailed down to the edge of her bra, and she felt a familiar tingle developing between her legs.

She had played with herself before, had brought herself to orgasm with her vibrator, her fingers, and her imagination. This time, though, another person was bringing her personal wetness out, and as she thought that, she felt herself growing wetter.

He reached behind her and tried to unhook her bra. She inwardly laughed at his attempts, but nevertheless helped him by pulling the bra off her breasts, twisting it around, and unhooking it herself from the front. She sat before him now, naked from the waist up.

He lowered his mouth, and for the first time in her life, someone else started sucking on her nipples. Her breasts were large, and she could suck her own nipples, and had before when he told her to online. But now, her lover was sucking on her breasts.

Immediately she shuddered, and her vagina reacted by starting a constant flow of pre-orgasmic fluids. Her mind whirled, and she started moaning uncontrollably. He moved nipple to nipple, sucking, licking, biting and pulling at them and her areolas. The nipples were stiff now, and the breast not in his mouth was enclosed by his hand, pulling and pinching.

She lay there panting, and she felt her orgasm building within her. This was amazing! He was only on her breasts, and yet ... yet ... OH MY GOD!!! She screamed in joy, as her orgasm hit her like a wave of undeniable pleasure. She rode the orgasm, her first non-self-induced orgasm, and feel deeper in love with him.

He waited until her orgasm subsided, then continued his work. His hands reached down and undid her pants. He reached between her legs, and was amazed at how wet they were. She had cum, but he did not think she would be as wet as this. He pulled down the zipper, then slid both pants and panties down her legs and off her body. She lay before him, naked, a vision of beauty that was his alone to behold.

His hands slid between her bare legs, and touched her soft inner thighs. She moaned again and spread them wider for his pleasure. His fingers moved again, and swiftly found her sensitive clitoris. He rubbed it, making her shudder anew as she built up towards another orgasm. She felt his fingers caressing her swollen outer pussy lips, moving from lips to clit and back again. She raised her hips in need and desire, and he took the signal she was giving him. Two fingers thrust into her virgin pussy, and she felt a man's touch inside her for the first time.

His fingers in her were so different than her own fingerings. For one thing, the angle of entry was much different. His fingers were coming into her from below, instead of her fingers entering from above her clit. As his fingers filled her, touching spots inside her she had never been able to reach, she felt his thumb rubbing her clit. Then he felt his tongue renew its attack on her breasts. That last was the topper. She squeezed hard, and came again, her moans louder and more intense, matching the intensity of her second orgasm.

He moved his mouth down her body, kissing her lower breasts, then down the center, to her abdomen and lower. His tongue jabbed into her belly button, and despite her orgasmic pleasure, she laughed uncontrollably. This was her tickle spot, and he knew it. His mouth then moved lower still, kissing around the edges of her pussy hair. He added a third finger inside her, and she came again at his hand motions.

Finally he spoke to her. "Hands and knees, love" he ordered. As she repositioned, she noticed he was naked. She had been focusing on her own pleasure so much she had never noticed his stripping. She looked at his cock, seeing her first live cock. It was hard, pointing away from his body. She longed for it, but at the same time she didn't want him to stop what he was doing.

What he was doing was magical. He started kissing her pussy, while his wet fingers probed her ass opening. Gently he took one wet finger, and shoved it into her ass. She came again as he fingerfucked her ass. Then he placed his other hand's fingers into her pussy, and as he fucked her ass and her pussy together, touching his own fingers through the vaginal walls, she came again. She was nearly out of breath, but her body would not stop responding favorably to him and his lovemaking.

Finally, he pulled his fingers out of her and rolled her on her side. He lay next to her, pulling her to him and kissing her deeply. She wanted him more and more now. She wanted to please him, as he had pleased her.

She reached down and took his cock in her hand. She was amazed at its feel. She marveled at the skin texture, the hardness underneath the skin, and the small droplets of precum leaking from the slit on the top of the mushroom-shaped head. "Suck on it" he told her. She tentatively put his cock into her mouth, then started taking him deeper and deeper, licking this love muscle, sucking on it, swallowing it deeper into her mouth.

She felt it grow in her mouth, and redoubled her efforts. She heard him moan, and felt him thrust a finger into her pussy again. As she bobbed her mouth up and down his cock, he moved his finger in and out of her in time with her.

He could hardly stand it. She was the best cocksucker he had ever encountered, and this was her first effort. He moaned happily as she removed his cock from her mouth and started sucking his balls, stroking his cock to keep it hard. She ran her tongue over the underside of his cock, squeezing his balls as she licked. She resumed her sucking, and heard him say "Yes, yes .. . I'm so close." She grabbed his balls and pulled, and he could take no more.

His cock jumped in her mouth, then she felt his semen burst forth, driving deep down her throat. She swallowed, finding the taste pleasing. He spurt again and again, and try as she might, she could not swallow all his cum. A bit leaked from her mouth and dribbled down his cock.

She licked his cock clean, getting all the cum off him. She saw his cock shrivel, and curled into his arms. She looked at him and said "I love you, Robert."

He pulled her tighter, kissing her again, then said "I love you with all my heart, Ginger." Then he said the words she wanted him to say. "You are Mine, now and forever, My emmy," Those words sealed the bond, making her the slave she wanted to be ... His slave, and His slave only.

She loved her Master, and would love Him forever.

Then she noticed his cock was still hard. She rolled onto her back as his hands moved her, and as he grabbed her legs and spread them, her juices flowed more and more. He scooted a bit, then she felt his cock, rigid, hard and long, push deep into her.

He knew that this was the absolute moment. His thrust pushed deep into her, making her a virgin no more. She screamed, then bit into his shoulder in her pleasure. His cock filled her to perfection, and slowly, together, they started their lovemaking motions.

This was no vibrator, she thought. She could feel it twitching inside her, could feel his skin being grabbed by her pussy walls despite the stroking in and out. She got wetter and wetter and wetter, and befroe she knew it, her mind exploded in brilliant colors as she came for the first time with a cock ... a real rock ... inside her body.

He could feel her orgasm all around his body. His mind exploded in joy as her mind exploded in pleasure. He thought he could hold off, considering the great blow job just minutes before, but he felt his balls tightening, preparing to shoot their load deep into this wonderful woman.

He moaned loudly, "Cumming!" She cried "me too!!"

Together, they melted into a mutual orgasm. His sperm flew from his cock into her vagina. Her vagina responded, squeezing his cock and erupting with juices of its own. Their mouths searched for each others, and they kissed long and deep as the mutual orgasms peaked, then slowed.

She was definitely multi-orgasmic, and as the one orgasm slowed, the next overtook her, taking her back to the top of Mount Rapture and dropping her back into his arms. Then the climb began again.

She could only remember bits and pieces of the next hour. Orgasm after orgasm, as he used fingers, tongue, lips, mouth, and soft sensual words to keep her on a constant plain of pleasure.

Afterwards, as they cuddled together, she could only wonder at what the rest of the week had in store. She was in love with her Master ... yes, her Master ... Master SweetShadow, her Robert, her lover. And he was in love with his slave emmy, his lover ginger ... His. They were a happy couple as they fell asleep.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers