Her Master's Pleasure

Story Info
In her French maid uniform, Jules serves her master.
3.2k words
4.36
49.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers

Jules stood by the large kitchen sink gently washing the wine glasses from a large bowl of warm soapy water. She was conscious of the French Maids outfit that her master insisted that she wore, but secretly revelled in the effect she knew it had on him.

She was aware that he had entered the kitchen and was standing some distance behind her, but she remained focussed on her task conscious that her breathing and heart rate had risen slightly. Her black silk uniform showed her figure to excellent effect. A white large ribboned apron adorned the front of her dress which hemmed several inches above the knee.

When first instructed to wear it Jules had protested that the skirt was too short but her master had insisted and of course she should have known better that to argue.

'You have beautiful long legs,' he stated, thinking it obvious. 'You should take pride in displaying them for my pleasure.'

Jules had now become accustomed to this, but remained very aware when in her uniform, and more so when he had company. Somehow the more anxious she became, the more it seemed to ride up her silky thighs.

Her appearance was completed with a pair of exquisite soft black leather high heels and sheer black fully fashioned nylons. Jules had known from the start to keep the seams perfectly straight, and today was no exception.

She could sense his own excitement, and in a moment of playful power games she brought her heels together and braced her legs back raising herself gently on to her toes. She knew that this would excite him even more, and allowed herself a brief inward smile.

She felt his soft hands glide up the back of her right thigh.

'Perfectly straight seams Jules,' he complimented her and began to nuzzle her neck.

She knew better than to be distracted from her task, but he could read her like a book and was well aware of the effect of his touch and the knowledge that Jules had been denied any sexual relief for the last week. He had teased her like this once before waiting for the merest hint of a response.

She had weakened and had been forced to wear love balls inside of her for the evening. Not so bad you might think, except that her master had insisted on taking her to a restaurant in which she had to walk up and down a spiral staircase. The sensations overwhelmed her and near the bottom of the stair she had to stop and sit for fear of disgracing herself with a public orgasm.

The staff had raced to her assistance believing her to be unwell. Her eyes had caught those of her master who was smiling, his eyebrow raised in a quizzical yet knowing manner

On returning home Jules had been rewarded for he self restraint. Her master had undressed her to her lingerie before kneeling before her as she reclined on the leather sofa. He had gently teased and nuzzled her with his tongue. Brought to the point of no return and terrified that he would stop she had abandoned any thought of further punishment and clutched at his hair burying his face in her sex.

Unknown to her this had pleasured him immensely and with slow deliberate licks of his warm soft and probing tongue she had been taken over the edge in an eruptive orgasm that had left her exhausted.

She dried that last of the glasses and returned them to the polished shelf. He took one she had cleaned and held it up to the light.

'Tsk Tsk. What have we here?' he asked showing Jules the glass. It looked perfectly clean but she knew better than to contradict. He replaced the glass and returned to her. She stood demurely clutching her hands in front of her.

'My Master, I'm sorry if I ....' He raised his hand to silence her.

'Jules as you know we don't do excuses do we?'

'No Sir,' she replied softly. She averted her eyes downward feeling suddenly embarrassed, knowing what was coming.

'Will you bring me the punishment book please?'

Jules reached up and collected a small black leather notebook which was kept next to the recipes. She handed it over trembling slightly with anticipation.

The punishment book kept a record of all Jules's misdemeanours and the punishments that were awarded. These varied from mild humiliation to erotic tickling and mild spankings. Jules was amazed at the creativity that her master seemed to have in inventing ever more fascinating punishments for her.

At the back of the book lists of punishments were written out on separate pages and sometimes Jules had been forced to open the book at one of these pages thus determining her own fate. Her master had cruelly written in some treats as well and so Jules could never be sure. Being forced to randomly choose her own punishment had become something that gave her that oh so common tummy churning sensation that she had first experienced when taken in by her master.

He smiled at her and offered her the book.

'Now then Jules you know what to do. Eyes closed and pick a page.'

Jules closed her eyes and swallowed hard. She dreaded electing the worst of the punishments and knew that they included some that she would find particularly difficult such as being made to empty her bladder in public.

She took the book and began flicking through the pages.

'No wait.' His warm hand stopped her and gently stroked her fingers.

'I'd like to be more creative, let me think on this.'

She opened her eyes amazed. He smiled.

'You are not off the hook dear girl, not by a long shot,' he smiled 'but enough for now.'

He retrieved the glass and placed it on the edge of the large dark wooden table that occupied the centre of the kitchen. Jules reached for it, but anticipating her move he pushed it a few inches out of her reach.

They played this game for a few seconds with him pushing the glass ever more towards the centre until Jules was bent over, one hand stretched full across to the centre. Her left leg extended behind her for balance. He allowed her fingertips to touch the stem of the glass.

'Remain exactly where you are please.' His voice was cool and commanding. It never failed to stimulate a flutter of excitement that gently shimmered down deep inside of her. Fully stretched as she was Jules realised her vulnerability even more.

He walked slowly and deliberately around the table and selected a bottle of opened red wine from a side shelf.

'Hold the glass off the table.'

Jules lifted the glass slightly aware that her hand was trembling. He filled it to the brim, and placing the bottle down walked around until he was beside her again.

'A test of discipline I think Jules,' he whispered softly in her ear before moving silently behind her.

She knew what was coming. He adored her vulnerability in situations like these. It fired the animal lust that she new this refined and gentle man capable of showing. She felt him press against her, his hands gently caressing her waist and inside thighs. Jules gasped and fought to contain herself.

'I don't want to see a drop wasted,' he instructed knowing the impossibility of her task.

'Now then dip your back please Jules.'

She arched herself for him taking pleasure from the moan of satisfaction that involuntarily uttered from his lips as his hungry hands played with her body with ever increasing gentleness and commensurate excitement.

She felt his fingers playing with her outstretched leg and grimaced in delicious agony as softly and slowly tickled the seam up the back of her leg. Jules held her breath. He knew her and could read the situation like a book; the game was on.

His fingers teased; tickled; caressed. His other hand played with her hair and the base of the neck. She could feel his hardness and excitement against her and felt her own body respond bathed in the exquisite anticipation of what was to be denied her.

'Let yourself go, let yourself feel,' he teased, knowing that if she did the game would be lost. His fingers gently caressed the top of her stockings and walked softly finding the front of her silk panties. He gently reached inside now teasing, softly stroking. His fingers now gently probing, tickling, tantalising..

Jules could hold back no longer and expelled a gasp at the same time collapsing her arm on the table.

Wine spilled from the glass.

'Oh dear me Jules, what have we here?'

He immediately stopped the delightful torture and instructed her to mop up the spill. Jules could barely walk for the excitement. She had been so close. Why did he always seem to know?

He looked at his watch. 'Time for bed I think.'

Jules hurriedly knelt at her Masters feet, her hands each side of his waist. His excitement still clearly bulging through his close fitting trousers.

'Please don't leave me like this. I'll do anything, please give me relief. Please!' Her begging seemed quite frantic and desperate. Even as she spoke she knew it would simply add to his cruelty.

'Have you been good?' He enquired almost dispassionately.

'Yes yes,' hurried Jules in response thinking that for once her Master may show pity on her desperate desire for relief.

'Good, then you will be rewarded; but not just yet,' he added with refined exotic candour.

'You are dismissed this evening so off you go to bed.'

He watched her as she stood up, adjusted her uniform, turned and walked to the foot of the stairs. She placed her left foot on the stair, stopped and looked back over shoulder. She pouted softly showing off her cherry red cupid bow lips.

'Goodnight Sir.'

'Goodnight Jules,' he replied taking in her luscious long legs at the same time.

'Oh and before you go I have some friends coming around tomorrow evening. I know you will look your best for them.'

'Of course Sir,' she replied, then bobbing in a slight courtesy took herself slowly up the stairs knowing that she was being watched every step of the way. He wanted her so much but reminded himself that Jules was the servant and had to know her place.

The following evening at precisely 7pm Jules presented herself to her master in the Lounge. She stood, perfect in her uniform. Her make up expertly applied and not a crease was evident in her soft black silk dress. The seams of her stockings were as ever perfectly straight.

Five glasses of chilled champagne lay waiting on a silver platter and Jules picked this up as the doorbell rang. She waited nervously for his guests to arrive. All she had known was that they were business associates and as they entered the room she became instantly aware of the 'bonhomie' that existed between them.

Each took a glass with a smile and a thank you and Jules felt herself relax in the company of these well dressed and refined men. They aged from mid thirties to late forties and, like her master were all dressed impeccably in conservative suits, crisp clean shirts and highly polished shoes, Gentlemen in fact.

It was clear that they had spent the day at the races with various levels of fortune and misfortune but each seemed to be in good spirits gracefully accepting their fate or luck. Jules moved effortlessly among them topping up their glasses as appropriate.

She was more than aware of their amorous glances and found it hard not to smile in return knowing that her master was watching her every move.

Having topped up the glasses she returned to stand by the drinks cabinet. The conversation continued. It turned out that two of the men were part owners of one of the horses and this engaged the men for some time.

'Would you come here please,' her master requested quite suddenly. Jules complied and knelt by her master's chair.

He gently stroked her hair before turning to the men.

'This fine filly is a prize catch don't you agree?' The men uttered their consent.

'Stand please Jules,' he instructed her softly.

Jules's tummy began to turn; she sensed something was to happen.

'Come gentlemen see for yourself.'

Somewhat hesitantly, but fuelled by several glasses of champagne each of the men began to gently stroke Jules through her uniform. She closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of so many hands on her at once.

She heard her master chuckle.

'She does need to be tamed occasionally and this seems like a good time to remind her of her responsibilities I think.' He met her eyes

'Over my knee please Jules,' he instructed patting his lap.

Jules carefully lowered her self across his lap. She felt her face beginning to suffuse with embarrassment aware that her skirt was again riding up. She reached behind to pull it down but he gently took her hand instructing her to place them both on the floor. He lifted her skirt and gently pulled down the white silk French knickers that she had been told to wear.

There seemed to be a prolonged lull, and Jules was aware of a cool breeze that drafted across her bare and exposed bottom. She felt her master's hand hold her firm in the small of her back and seconds later the first of the firm yet somehow gentle slaps made contact with her soft skin.

She caught her breath in time to feel a further six that were rapidly delivered in succession. It stung and the pain was mild yet to her further embarrassment she could feel herself becoming more aroused and moist.

'I say do you mind if I try,' came one of the voices from above and behind. Jules was held firmly rather than restrained as each of the men took his turn gently spanking then soothing her with gentle strokes of their soft warm hands.

Her master leaned forward, enough to whisper into her ear;

'You are being a very good girl, but we haven't quite punished you enough yet. You may thank me.'

'Thank you Master she whispered kissing the hand that he had used to gently caress her face.

'You may stand up now Jules,' she was helped to her feet.

'Remove your dress, we mustn't get it creased must we' Jules felt her heart pounding through her chest. She gently undid the fastenings and allowed the dress to fall to the floor; she stepped out of it and gently placed it on the back of a nearby chair.

She turned back to face the men. She looked magnificent. Standing tall her sensuality enhanced by her lacy silk bra and suspender belt, her long firm legs in sheer seamed stockings and black high heels. For a few seconds she felt very self conscious, but broke into a restrained smile as she took in the bulges that were steadily growing in the trousers of these lean and hungry men.

'See what you do to my friends, you naughty girl, ...further punishment I think.'

Jules was gently laid back onto the large settee, the touch of all the men exciting her more. Held rather than restrained it accentuated her growing sense of sexual hunger. Two of the men held her legs up in a V shape and began to gently kiss her ankles and legs. Other hands gently caressed her bosom, the insides of her thighs ...everywhere it seemed. Her master gently stroked her hair.

She looked up at him with eyes that simply glistened with lust. After a few seconds she heard the pop of a champagne bottle and close her eyes as the chilled drink was slowly emptied first down her legs then across her body.

Hands and tongues were now in frenzy. Jules breathing had increased to quick gasps as these skilled and exciting men took her to new heights of pleasure. She heard buckles and zips undoing and raised her head to see one of the men standing with a rock hard enormous erection.

She wanted him desperately but fought with whatever sense of demeanour she had left.She knew that they weren't forcing themselves onto her in any way. This was to be her choice, she could get up and walk away. She reached out and softly took the firm hot cock into her hand. It's owner moaned in pleasure as her slender fingers played with him.

The sensible side of he thought this should stop, but when she felt her lips gently opened and her Master's soft finger tickling she though she would die.

'All you have to do is ask,' he teased with cruel smile.

'I can't I can't,' cried Jules wishing to retain some sense of decency.

'Let's see shall we,' he replied, now replacing his finger with a small firm feather.

'Hold her Guys,' he instructed. Jules felt herself held firmly as the feather began to gently lick at her lips. Its touch sensual, cruel, teasing and enticing but it wasn't enough. Jules found herself bucking and writhing thrusting her hips upwards to meet the downward stroke of this tantalising torment.

She was now totally out of control, as her Master knew she would be. He grinned mischievously and noted that by simply holding the feather still the poor girl was tickling herself into a frenzy by her own movements.

'All you have to do is ask Jules and the terrible torture will stop.'

He had hardly finished the sentence before screamed...'Fuck me please Fuck me.'

The awful tickling stopped and she felt the warmth of the hard cock at her entrance. She could wait no more and thrust forwards to secure the full length. Their bodies fought a battle of lust as each sought to relive the tension that had spilled over beyond reason. He felt hard, huge, powerful and strong. A small explosion from the pit of her stomach racked through her like an uncontrolled fire as Jules orgasm tore through her unrestrained body. He took his pleasure too and as he withdrew Jules was still trembling and shaking.

It took her several minutes to recover, to be able to speak again. She caught her Master's glance; he was smiling gently at her.

'It's alright my sweet girl, you enjoy,' she found herself crying with the intensity of the pleasure, and was gently caressed by the men.

For the next two hours Jules was taken to new places as each and all of the men pleasured her and themselves in orgiastic delight.

Later that evening after the guests had left Jules had showered and taken herself to bed. She was exhausted and drifted lightly in and out of sleep her mind still awash with pleasurable sensations.

There was a gentle knock at the door, her Master entered and sat on the bed. He placed a cup of tea by the bedside. A surge of guilt raced through Jules.

'I'm so sorry, please don't think badly of me.' She looked genuinely worried.

'You sweet darling girl, you were magnificent, and all woman,' he reassured her.

'Now drink up and get some well earned sleep.' He kissed her softly on the forehead before quietly leaving the room.

Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers