Her Master's slave

Story Info
She has her first submissive encounter.
2k words
3.96
23.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 is a true story. The other parts are pure fiction - enjoy!

Part 1 - We Meet

Her name was Alice. We met on the net. She was a widow, and had placed an add on a web site that catered to people looking to hook-up with others for intimate relationships. I had an ad letting people know I was a master looking for a sub, and she had an ad looking for the opposite. We agreed to meet at her place while chatting on the net. We had never heard each other's voice, for we agreed to not talk over the telephone before our initial meeting. We had agreed that she was to be submissive right from the very first moment we were to meet, and that she wouldn't speak unless spoken to.

She met me at the door in a baby-doll outfit, with a bra and a thong underneath. We went straight into her living room, and I had her stand in the middle with her hands behind her head, and her legs slightly parted. This was to be "the position".

I walked around her, inspecting her, lifting up her baby doll outfit, stroking her here and there. I then ordered her to remove her baby-doll outfit, and then put her hands behind her head, and continued to walk around her. I then started to tough her breasts through her bra - making her nipples hard. Then I had her remove her bra, and resume her position. I then stood in front of her, and played with her tits for a long time: making her nipples real hard!

After tying with her nipples for a long time, I then started to touch her ass, then I pulled on her thong from behind, causing her pussy to be squeezed and pulled. I then crouched down behind her, and puller the thong so that her pussy lips "spilled" over the sides. I kept the thong pulled like that, and used my other hand to lightly stroke her labia

I then pulled the thong to the side to expose her anus, and I placed my index finger against it, and applied pressure until it sank into her ass. I kept it in there, as I stood up. I then reached around her, and pulled on her nipples. I then started to finger-fuck her ass, curling my fingertip upwards to apply pressure on her pussy

I then removed my finger from her ass, and placed myself in front of her on the floor. I started to rub her pussy through the material of her thong, causing the wetness to soak through. (I just love doing that!) I then ordered her to remove her thong, and resume her position with her hands behind her head and her legs parted. Her pussy was very wet at this time, and her clit was protruding out. I reached between her legs, and placed my right finger on her anus. I held it there for a moment, making her think I as going to stick it in her ass again. I didn't do that: I very slowly ran my finger up her very wet slit, stopping at her clit. I kept my finger there for a long agonizing (for her!) moment, then I started to make little circle with it. She would get close to coming, but I wouldn't let her. I would pull my finger away each time she got too close. After a few times of getting her close like this, I then grabbed her by the waist, and planted my mouth on her pussy! I sucked and licked, and ate her out until she almost came, then I pulled my mouth away! I did this a few times too! The, I got up, and walked behind her, sat down between her legs, and ordered her to spread her legs a lot more, bend over, and grab her ankles. This gave me the most delicious view and access!

I then slid my finger into her pussy, and pulled out her wetness. This I spread over her anus, and into her ass hole. I did this until I was satisfied she was well lubricated. Then I started to finger-fuck her ass, adding a finger after a while. Then I pulled my fingers out, and I started to lick her from her clit up to her anus, and back down. y not concentrating on one specific spot, it didn't allow her to come! I just loved this at this point! I still had all of my clothes on, and she was completely naked, and at my 100% complete disposal. I continued to torment her while she was bent over: tickling her crotch area, finger-fucking her pussy and ass, licking her, and spanking her. It was very erotic to be doing this to someone I had just met a few minutes ago!

After doing that for as long as I think she could take it, I let her stand up. I then got up, and sat down on a chair in the middle of the room. I then had her face me, place her left foot on the chair in between my legs, with her toes touch my cock. I then ordered her to masturbate for me (I used those words: kind of sets the tone!). I would touch her while she did this, helping her along. If I thought she was getting too close, I would have her stop, and place her hands behind her head. She would use her toes on my cock, keeping me hard through my pants! I would blow lightly on her pussy when she had her hands behind her head.

I had decided that she should be allowed to come, so I placed my mouth over her pussy, and started licking her and sucking her. I then pulled my mouth away, and shoved a couple of fingers up her pussy. I said " go ahead, and come in my mouth - I want to taste you!). I then pulled my fingers out of her pussy, placed my mouth against her open slit and sucked and licked her for earnest. I then slipped one finger into her anus, and that set her off! She was coming all over my mouth like there was no tomorrow! She had a hard time keeping her balance with her hands behind her head and one foot on the chair, but she didn't falter! She did, however, shove her pussy so hard into my mouth - it felt like my jaw was going to break! I could feel and taste her juices on my tongue! She kept pushing her pussy into my mouth, grinding her clit against my tongue, moaning, and squealing with delight.

I kept my mouth glued to her pussy until I was sure she had finished coming. Once I removed my mouth, I started to wiggle my finger still ensconced in her ass. I then told her to go on her knees, and suck my very hard cock. I removed my finger from her anus, and she went down on her knees. She unzipped my pants, undid the belt buckle and pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. She then grabbed my cock in her left hand and started to suck on the tip. She then ran her tongue down the shaft to my balls. Her right hand cupped my balls and brought them to her mouth. She brought my balls into her mouth, and started to lick and suck on them! It felt wonderful: I thought 'I was going to blow my load right then and there!

I noticed she dropped her right hand to her crotch, and started to play with herself. To my surprise, she had me lift my left leg up a bit, and slid a moistened finger into my ass, as she took my cock into her mouth! As she was sucking on my cock, she started to massage my anus, and finger-fuck me! It was too much for me to take, and I started to come into her mouth. She was surprised at first, but then she kind of went wild, and started to swallow it, and suck real hard on it, like she wanted more to come out!

We then went upstairs to lie down on her bed, and relax and catch our breath. I then got up from the bed, and had her place herself on all fours. I took a tube of K-Y jelly, and applied a generous amount to her ass, and inside her. Then I grabbed a small dildo I spotted beside the bed, and slowly inserted it into her ass. I then slowly removed it from her. I was fascinated by the way her sphincter was clutching to the dildo, almost trying to hold it back in. I stared to lick her anus as I was pulling the dildo out, causing her to breath deeply and moan with pleasure. I continued this for a while, until I was satisfied she was ready - I then climbed on the bed, and (by now I was hard again, and had slipped a condom on - also sitting beside the bed!) slid my cock into her ass. This was the first time I had ass-fucked anyone! It was like fucking a pussy, but tighter and warmer. I started with slow strokes, going in all the way, holding it there, then pulling it out all the way, until my cock was completely out of her. I looked down at my cock tip against her anus, watching it spread her sphincter open, sliding in ever so slowly - it was exquisite!

I kept this up for a while, slowly bringing up the pace. I always pulled my cock completely out of her before slipping it back in. I just loved the sensation of her sphincter spreading over my cock head! After a while, the pace quickened too fast to be pulling out of her completely: I found myself fucking her ass harder and harder - I almost came again! I stopped myself, and pulled out of her ass before it was too late. I had other things in mind for her: I wanted to come deep inside her cunt, without a condom on, so she could feel my sperm hitting the walls of her vagina.

I then pulled off the condom, and went into the adjoining bathroom to wash my cock. When it was washed, I went back to the bed, climbed on in front of her, and had her suck me a bit more. I then pulled my cock out of her mouth, and ordered her to lie on her back. I then ordered her to pull her legs back, exposing her anus and vagina to me completely. I then laid down in front of her, and started to lick around her anus. I grabbed her ass cheeks, and lifted her ass up so I could slip my tongue into her ass. I then pulled my tongue out, and licked her pussy up top her clit. I brought her clit into my mouth and started to suck onto it very hard! This caused her to moan and shake! I would keep doing this - torturing her anus and clit - until she was about to come, then I would stop. This caused her to moan in frustration, not being able to come! After a while of this, she was getting very close to the point of no return: I pulled away, and asked her what she wanted. She said "Fuck me! Fuck me hard - Please -

Pleaeeeese?" And she kept begging me like that, to fuck her hard! I grinned back at her, and mounted her, sliding my cock into her very wet pussy. She started to come almost right away! I was fucking her solidly for a long time, during which she never really stopped coming. It was too much to feel her pussy walls gripping my cock, I let go this incredible orgasm! When she felt my sperm hitting the walls of her pussy, she let out a squeal! I kept pumping into her, until my orgasm subsided.

We just laid there for a long time, catching our breaths, holding each other. It was then that I realized that she had never talked to me the entire time I was there, other than to tell me to fuck her!