Her Master's Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Punishment deserved & administered by Master.
1.6k words
4.29
33.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small noises of walking betray you as I feel you come into the room. Your presence excites me and I shiver with a hint of fear at knowing what you can do to me right now. You told me earlier to come to the bedroom to be properly punished and that I should present myself as you have taught me. I am not sure why I'm being punished, but I trust you and know you are teaching me a lesson.

I am on the floor, blindfolded, sitting on my feet, naked except for a butt plug, my knees as wide as they can go. My breasts move softly against my body when I breathe. My hard nipples jut out, little brown buttons waiting to be pinched and twisted. My shaved wet pussy feels very open as the air touches it. My hands are clasped together behind my back. My long dark hair falls around my shoulders and down my back tickling my skin. I hope I meet your approval, waiting like this.

You can see every curve and hollow of my body as you walk around me. I feel you come closer and try not to move except for breathing. Your hand touches my hair, smoothing it on top of my head and you are gentle. I want to lean against you, but I am still.


"Slave," you say quietly, "get up and walk to the bed, bend over it holding your self up on your hands."

I slowly rise and walk toward where I know the bed to be. My knees touch the side and I back up one step and bend, holding myself up on my hands. I don't move after assuming this position.

"Widen your feet apart," you say, so I do, until my feet are comfortably distant from each other.

I hear you go to our toy suitcase and I hear the zipper opening. I hear the small noises of our toys bumping together and a slight scrape as you pull something from the confines of the box. Am I going to be spanked or flogged? My anxiousness rises, but I hold my position as you come nearer and I try to breathe calmly as you approach. I feel your hand on my back and you rub it gently, steadying and calming me.

"Slave, you doubted my word that I would come home to you. You thought I had forgotten the promises we made to each other. Slave, we've been together a long time now, and you should know I will do what I say. Do you hear me, slave? Speak."

"Yes, Master," I answer quietly as my tears start soaking the blindfold. "I'm sorry, Master. Slave was all alone and so lonely, I got scared. I doubted your word, Master. Please forgive me."

"Slave, you are forgiven. It was a rough time for both of us. But you know you have to be punished for doubting."

You haven't said, "Speak," so I nod in reply.

Your hand holds steady on my back and I feel your body move a bit. The first *smack* against my tender ass causes me to gasp and get wetter. I sting from the strength of your spanking me with our new leather paddle. *Smack* again, and I cry out softly.

"Slave," you speak softly, "you have permission to make noise. You will receive 10 swats of the paddle, then I will decide what happens after that."

*SMACK* harder and it burns.*SMACK* *SMACK*

"OOoh," I cry out as my ass feels like it is on fire. You are a hard hitter.

*SMACK* I sob and cry and I feel my knees weakening to want to get away from this.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Ooooooooooh," I cry sincerely and solidly now. This is the hardest spanking I've received from you but it is making me so wet I am blushing.

*smack* a soft last tap of the paddle gets my attention quickly.

"That's your punishment, slave. Now stay still"

My eyebrows raise under the blindfold but you can't see this. You only hear my whimpers. I can't see the lust growing in your eyes either. My soft sobs slow down as I try to control my crying. Your hand stays on my back as the other one drops the paddle onto the bed. Your paddle hand then gently rubs my bright red ass. You move to where you are standing behind me and I wonder what is going to happen now.

I feel the touch of wetness and your tongue touching my ass and I shiver and softly gasp. You gently lick the reddest areas of my punished ass cheeks, then kiss each of them. I have difficulty trying to be still. I want to wiggle and push against your tongue. Suddenly, I hear your zipper sliding open and the soft noise of your pants falling to the floor.

Your hand slides to the butt plug and you push. I moan softly. That hand makes it's way lower and covers my hot wet pussy. At your slightest touch, your hand is soaked. You slide a finger into my pussy and I groan softly, pushing back against it, unable to stop myself.

"Oh Yes, slave," you speak. "You're ready and wanting something. Aren't you? Speak."

I whisper as my body is being overwhelmed. "Yes, Master." I push toward your hand, wanting more.

"Louder, slave!" I think I hear a smile in your voice as your finger dives deeper inside my drenched pussy.

"Yes, Master!" I speak out boldly. "Please?"

You push two fingers in, sliding in and out of my pussy and your other hand is sliding down to press and pull the butt plug in and out of me.

"Please, Master," I beg. "May I have your cock inside me? Please?" I rock against your hands, my body weak and wanting. It betrays my desire and need.

You chuckle softly then I feel your cock slide between my lower lips, against my wet folds then my clit. I lower my head to raise my pussy and try to push at the right instant to make your cock enter me. "Please? Please?" I whisper and whimper softly.

You lunge your big rock-hard cock deep inside me and I cry out a mixture of thrill and cumming. I am so on edge I couldn't stop my cumming, but it seems you don't mind.

"That's it, slave. That's it, baby. Feel your Master's cock taking his slut. Feel it filling you up. Mm, yes,"

"Yes," I hiss. "Oh, YES, Master," I moan as you rock deeper and deeper into my soaking pussy. I feel your pubes slam against the buttplug, rocking it deep with each plunge. You reach around me holding my breasts and pinch and twist my nipples hard.

"Oh, God, Yes," I cry out, my body starting to shiver and tighten, wanting to cum again. "Please? Please?" I am begging you for your words of release. My body is beyond ready with you slamming into me deeply.

"Cum," you say and I scream, "YYYYESSSS," as my body spasms and convulses around your cock.

"Oh Yes, Oh God, Oh Master, YES, YES, YES!" I cry out as peak after peak of orgasm rolls through me. You jerk out the buttplug and pull your cock from my spasming pussy and push it against my tight hot ass. You push slowly but insistently until my asshole opens up and the head of your cock slides through.

I moan in slight pain but am so high from the orgasm and want you inside me more, there, deeper. I try to relax and push out to meet you as your cock rocks deeper and deeper into my ass. I moan again as it hits that spot where the pain turns to pleasure. You can feel the difference as your pubes grind against my red ass cheeks.

"Oh YES, " you moan. "This is MINE!"

I softly moan and whimper. "Yes, Master, Oh yes, yours, no one else's but yours," as I push against your slamming rocking thrusting deep inside me. Another orgasm is building.

"Oh, Yes, my slut, my whore, my slave," you chant as you slam again and again deep into my ass. "My ass. No one else's, it is Mine."

"Yes, Master, yours, only yours. Please?" I whisper.

"Yeeeeessss," you say as you slam harder and harder. You watch your cock go deep with each thrust, all the way in. "Cum with me, slave," you say as we both moan and slam and shudder as we grind together and our cumming flows through us and you fill my ass with your seed. I feel the burning heat flow into me.

"Oh Yes, Master, Oh my Master," I moan as my body shudders and spasms.

"Mmmm," you moan as you push one last time then bite the back of my neck hard, leaving teethmarks, a bruise to mark your possession. I shudder and spasm slightly with the last aftershock of cumming.

We both slowly recover and you grab a nearby towel and wipe us both gently as your cock recedes from my ass.

You push me onto the bed and fall against me as I lie there with a beaming smile. You slide the tear soaked blindfold up off my face and toss it away, looking into my eyes deeply, then kiss me possessively, passionately. Our tongues and bodies intertwined. We slide and wiggle around until we are straight on the bed, but curl together tightly. Sleepy and nesting together in our relaxed love for each other we smile into each other's eyes.

"Are you going to misbehave again soon?" You ask me softly.

"Maybe, Master, Maybe."