Her Master's Voice

Story Info
You use the airwaves for pleasure.
857 words
3.22
18.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand trembled as I pushed the button to activate my microphone. It wasn't as if I was new to this. I had delivered countless newscasts over the radio, having been in the business since I was in High School. But still, this time was different. I could actually feel butterflies in my stomach. I knew that as I pushed the button to turn my microphone on, I was about to turn you on too!

My new schedule was less than ideal. Since I started working nights, our opportunities for sex together had become virtually non-existent. You would be deep in the arms of Morpheus by the time I got home well after midnight. In the morning, my exhaustion, coupled with your rush to get everything done before heading off to work by eight o'clock left no time for a quickie, let alone an extended sexual encounter. We decided coordinating your masturbation session with my ten o'clock newscast would be an exciting and unique way to be together.

For an hour before the big broadcast, my mind raced as I imagined how you were preparing for the night. As I mindlessly scanned the news wires, I could picture you pouring your favorite white wine into an oversized crystal goblet. You probably put on some relaxing music, and began drawing a hot bath. As I listened to the day's sound bites, I could visualize you slipping off your clothes before you scrutinized your nude body in the full-length mirror. You gave yourself a satisfied smile. You've worked hard to get your body in the best shape it has ever been. The diet and exercise have worked wonders and you are pleased with the results.

As I began to type my script, I envisioned you lighting several candles and burning some incense. You slipped your beautiful body into the steamy tub and allowed the wine, the music, the scents and the hot water erode the stresses of your hectic day. With a plush, oversized washcloth, you scrubbed your soft skin clean. You felt yourself tingle as the cloth passed over your pussy, and gave a brief thought of beginning early. You stopped yourself, wanting instead to stick to the original plan.

While I was preparing the weather forecast, I thought of you pulling your relaxed body from the tub, and wrapping it in a warm, thirsty towel. You no doubt refilled your wineglass and returned to the bedroom. I'm sure your excitement was mounting, as ten o'clock was drawing near. You pulled your favorite vibrator from the drawer, and placed it next to the bed. You switched on the radio, and heard the last few commercials before my newscast. You let the towel fall to the floor, and then lay down on the bed stark naked, with your legs slightly apart, and your vibrator at the ready. It was almost show time!

For the hundreds of thousands of people tuned in throughout the metropolitan area, this was to be yet another news update. But I wasn't thinking about those people as the "on air" light came alive a crimson red. My mind drifted to you, and how this newscast was your cue to commence pleasuring yourself.

It's a good thing I was reading from a script, because I was barely giving any thought to the words as they passed my lips, and out over the air. I was filled with excitement as I said, "Good Evening, here's the latest news," knowing at that very moment, upon hearing my voice, you switched on the vibrator and began your oh so pleasant chore. My first story was about explosions that had erupted in the Middle East. While reading the words, the only explosions I could picture were the orgasmic explosions that would very soon be enrapturing your body. Next was the latest update on the European heat wave. I could just imagine the heat emanating from your pussy, as you worked the combination of your fingers and the vibrator over your delicate folds, steering clear, at least for now, your tender and sensitive clit. I could almost see you plunging the vibrator deep inside your vagina as I read about plunging stock prices on Wall Street. I could virtually feel your wetness when I reported on the overturned oil tanker right outside the tunnel to the airport. You can just imagine what was going through my mind when I announced the Pirates had licked the Phillies twelve to nothing.

And now, five minutes later, my newscast was over. I thought briefly of the hundreds of thousands of listeners who had unknowingly eavesdropped on our encounter, and about you, my one very satisfied listener, who was no doubt by this time enjoying the afterglow of your ministrations.

The rest of my shift was uneventful. But I was surprised when I got home that night, finding a cassette player on the kitchen table, with a note that read, "please listen." I was surprised to hear my voice say, "Good evening, here's the latest news,", and the remainder of my newscast drowned out by the sounds of your vibrator, and your moans of pleasure.