Her Master's Voice

Story Info
You obey a tape recording from your Master.
1.3k words
3.91
22.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated these anonymous visits quite regularly, creeping up on you while wearing a black silk ski mask and taking you wherever and whenever I wanted. I had a feeling you knew it was me, in fact I would be very surprised if you didn’t. Our lovemaking was still as passionate as it had been the very first time you became mine. Over the months, we had slipped into this role of Master and sub and now it was quite natural for you to obey me, something I think, you would never have thought would happen. You still like to give me a command or two, which I readily accept, but ultimately you have become mine. And, we both knew it.

When you got home from work, you found a tape recorder lying on your bed with a message stuck to it, ‘Listen to the tape and follow the instructions to the letter.’ You shivered as you read this, knowing it would be your Master's voice. You turned it on, listened carefully and you heard my deep voice speak quietly,

“Take a shower Spicey, use that shampoo I like so much, I love to smell your freshly washed hair. Then, shave your pussy for me, nice and smooth, as you know I like. Do not touch more than is necessary, you will not cum before we meet. When you are finished and dried, listen to the next part of this tape. Now go Spicey!”

You almost felt as if I were in the room with you and you hurried off to do my bidding. You resisted the urge to bring yourself to orgasm, knowing that it would displease me if you did.

Standing naked by the bed, you switched the tape back on.

“Ummmm I can almost smell you now Spicey, but that will happen soon enough. You will put on your short black cocktail dress, no underwear, just your black stockings and suspender belt. Wear your black heels too Spicey, they make your legs look so sexy. I almost forgot, in your drawer, you will find an item of jewellery, which looks a bit like an earring. It is to be worn on your clit, like a paper clip, it will pinch you gently and the little chains will tease you as you walk. Get dressed and when you are, listen to the rest Spicey.”

Again you hurried to obey, starting with the clit grip. It felt surprisingly erotic, not as sore as you imagined it would be and you felt a stirring deep inside, as you fitted it in place. You quickly dressed and turned the tape back on again.

“You are looking good babe; I have booked a room in the Hilton, room 444, be there as quickly as you can Spicey. Your next instructions will be there for you, as I will be. Now hurry!”

As you got into the taxi, you heard a tinkle from the chains on your clit and blushed deeply, sure that the driver must have heard too. The feeling was getting you very aroused and you were scared that you may leave a mark on the seat, but the journey was short and you were soon at your destination. As you paid the driver, you thought he was smirking at you, but by now, you couldn’t care less, you just wanted to be with your Master.

The trip up to the fourth floor seemed never-ending, everything seemed so slow, your heightened sense of arousal was making you impatient and you almost knocked over a fellow passenger in your rush to leave the elevator. At last you were there, outside room 444. You hesitated, did I tell you to go in, or knock first? You couldn’t remember, so you timidly pushed the door open and apart from a single candle burning on a table in the centre of the large room, it was in darkness, but somehow, you felt my presence.

“Master, are you here?”

“Yes Spicey, I am here. Take the blindfold from the table, it is in front of the candle and place it around your eyes.” I waited until I saw you had it firmly in place and then I approached you.

You were standing still, arms by your side and knowing what I was about to do, you felt yourself getting more and more moist between your legs. I walked behind you and kissed your neck, your ears and your hair. My hands ran down your sides to the hem of your dress and I lifted it to your waist, exposing your buttocks to my gaze. I kneaded them gently, pulling them apart to look at your puckered anus, tightly closed as you clenched your muscles. My hand went to your tummy and I gently massaged it with my fingers, gradually moving down to your smooth mons and eventually, between your slightly parted legs. When you felt me touch the clit chain, you gasped and sucked in air. I told you to relax and I pulled on it gently, causing you to moan slightly. Not in pain, but from the tingling feeling you were getting inside. I continued to play with it as my other hand released your zip and slipped your dress away from your top half. I took my hand away and your dress fell away completely, leaving you in just your stockings and suspender belt. I moved in front of you and kissed each breast, watching as your nipples hardened and your areolas crinkled with my touch.

“Strip me Spicey and prepare me, get me hard, I want you!”

You shivered, knowing that soon, you would be mine and you hurriedly divested me of my clothing, leaving my silk shorts until last. As you lowered them, so you slowly sank to your knees in front of me, wishing you could see my penis growing before your eyes. I watched as you took it between your soft lips and ran your tongue around the circumcised rim, dipping into the slit for the pre cum which was rapidly forming. You did this so well, I almost grabbed your head and pulled you onto me, but I stopped myself, I wanted your pussy.

“On your hands and knees Spicey, legs wide apart, I want to fuck you, now!”

You whispered something that sounded like ‘Yes Master’ and adopted the position. What a beauty, your arse high in the air, the clit chain hanging between your parted lips and your breasts hanging so fully, were just waiting to be squeezed, tightly. I got on my knees too, between your legs and pressed the engorged head of my aching cock against your wet petals. I could feel you try to back onto me, so I slapped your buttocks and thrust in deeply with one single push. You cried out as I bottomed out against your cervix and I began to ride you hard and fast. I grabbed your pendulous breasts and pulled your nipples, rolling them between my thumbs and fingers. This was pure and simple sex.

You were mine and I was letting you know it. You were fast approaching your climax, as I was mine. I released one of your nipples and used my thumb to pry open your anal bud and; just as I felt your dam burst, I stuck it in roughly and released my hot spunk, deep inside you. You screamed with your release and I felt your pussy walls clamp me like a vice, again and again you climaxed, until we were both soaked in our combined cum.

After taking a moment to recover, I withdrew both my thumb and my softening cock and held you tightly. We lay together and I removed your blindfold, we stroked and touched, petted and kissed and finally we retired to bed. If we were going to make the most of this night and make happen, all the fantasies we had talked about, then we would need a break to recharge our libidos.