Her Master's Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This broke Ray from his trance and gave him hope but no voice.

Tina, worked up now from her teasing, grabbed the vibrator, flicked a switch on the base, and bending over at the waist away from Ronnie and Ray, worked it into her pussy as far as she could. Alternately gasping and sighing deeply, Tina stood and turned around putting on her best composure. Her t-shirt covered her belly button but left exposed her soft triangular crop of hair pointing gently downward to the protruding base of the plastic prick.

Ronnie picked up her own phone from beside her and dialed. A moment later Tina gasped wide-eyed through a shudder that shook her waist. "Wow!" smiled Tina.

Ronnie beamed at the first signs of success.

"What exactly is that thing?" puzzled Ray.

Ronnie looked at Ray and paused with the phone up to her mouth before answering. Speaking slowly, she explained, "Ray-"

Tina shuddered again, but less so.

Ronnie looked back at Tina and repeated louder, "Ray."

Tina reacted again, smiling broadly.

Ronnie jumped to her knees and reached for a small screwdriver. Tina moved carefully towards Ronnie, spreading her legs wide. Ronnie set down her phone, and bracing herself on the inside of Ronnie's right thigh, reached up and made an adjustment at the base of the vibrator.

Sitting back, Ronnie spoke firmly again, "Ray."

Tina jumped, rocking forward, pushing her breasts out, gasping through her wide-opened mouth, looking wildly around as if expecting to find some evidence of some dirty old ghost manipulating her.

Ronnie looked pleased. Somewhat softer, she began again, "Ray, Tina is being fucked," Ronnie punch hard on 'fucked' causing Tina to jump again, clinching her ass around the green spirit, "by the modulations of my voice." Tina was writhing to Ronnie's every word and jumping whenever Ronnie increased her volume.

"I have cut up a small mobile phone and added the parts necessary to receive a call to Tina's new faaaavorite toy. It's a bit too long at the moment, but I'm working on that."

Tina was working to maintain her balance.

"It's set to auto answer using the loudest ring it has, so there's about one ring before it answers. Its earpiece is connected to the mooootorrrr with my special attachment. Basically, the louder the sound, the faster the vibrator runs. Silence stops the vibrator," Ronnie paused.

Tina was beside herself with the shock of feeling Ronnie's words inside her. Ronnie was elated and enjoyed Tina's reactions to her speech. Especially the words she punched and the ones she drew out.

"WHEW-HEW!" Ronnie shouted.

Tina screamed. "Ronnie, this awesome! Fuck me some more."

"Raaay, would you lend me your deeeeper voice please."

Ray jumped at the chance to manipulate Tina's pleasure. Putting on his deepest voice, he spoke. "Tiiina. You little teeeease!"

Tina shook. She grabbed her thighs wanting to simultaneously control and augment the sensations.

"You just wouldn't let me kiss your pussy. Now my whole mouth is deep in your tease of a cunt, shaking you at my will." Ray lowered his voice, "But I can also just tickle you a little and make you beg for me to yell." He turned to Ronnie and exclaimed, "This is the coolest thing ever!"

Tina jumped in surprise at the sudden burst. As she adjusted to the sensation, she became aware of wanting more and more. The stimulation was incredible, but while being so irregular never let her build too far.

Ronnie laughed with complete satisfaction. It eventually infected Ray who was locked in a lustful glance with Tina. Ray's laughter shook Tina in a jerky way that she had never known: powerful bursts alternating with stillness. No finger, tongue or cock had ever moved her like that. When the laughter stopped Tina was raging. She now wanted nothing but laughter on the way to an eventual climax.

Seeing intense lust in Tina's eyes, Ronnie decided advance the test. "Let's go to the convenience store. Ray, can I have the phone please."

"Cerrrrrrrtainly, Ronnie," Ray played.

"Tina, since the prototype is a bit too long, you'll need a skirt. A tight t-shirt with no bra would go best with that."

********

Tina walked carefully trying to appear normal. She was nervous but still charged from her initial experience. As they crossed the parking lot to the store, Ronnie fell back with her phone, "I'll be out here for a bit. Just go in and get some stuff."

Ray leaned in to Tina's ear, "Get a jar of honey, some ribbed condoms and whipped cream." Tina scowled at Ray, then smirked, figuring there were worse things she could do.

The store was empty. Ray followed Tina through the aisles in search of the honey and whipped cream. At the counter, the clerk looked unaffected by her purchase until she asked rather loudly for "big ribbed condoms". He paused for a second. The vibrator screamed to life jolting Tina hips forward and her mouth open. This in turn startled the clerk. He showed her two types without speaking.

Ronnie, watching this, began transmitting gibberish to the green implement. Tina buckled slightly before choosing one of the packages. The clerk was transfixed by Tina's movements. Ray stood quietly beside her watching her entire body gyrating to Ronnie's speech. From the parking lot Ronnie continued her barrage of sounds struggling to find words and form sentences in case anyone walked past.

Tina broke the clerk's trance by sliding the honey and whipped cream toward the condoms.

"$12.27," the clerk finally spoke.

Tina opened her wallet to find $2. "Do you have an ATM machine?"

He pointed over her shoulder, past the front door. He watched her as she moved to the machine, getting his first good look at her body. Ronnie let Tina walk anxiously in silence.

When Tina faced the ATM Ronnie resumed her attack with long swelling 'whoops' causing Tina to rock her hips back and forth. Standing now in profile, Tina's thrusting hips were fully visible to both men. Ronnie eventually fell into laughter as she watched the clerk's jaw slowly drop. Again the laughter generated pronounced and spasmodic gyrations. Tina grabbed the little convenience-sized ATM with both hands and rocked madly to Ronnie's growing laughter.

Both Ray and the clerk were completely absorbed in Tina's fucking dance when Ronnie entered the store still laughing. She slowed as she saw the men staring across the front of the store. She then turned suddenly to Tina who had slowed correspondingly. Ronnie looked back at the men with disdain. They lowered their eyes but didn't look at each other.

Ronnie resumed her conversation at full volume, "Anyway I've just got to pick up the tonic water, and I'll be right over." Tina rocked again to the words as she collected her money. Ronnie returned to the counter with a bottle of tonic. The clerk ignored her, again watching Tina. "Ahem. Excuse me, can I pay for this?"

"Just a minute. I'm waiting for her to pay." He gestured to Tina who was folding her receipt.

"No, no, I was talking to the guy in the store. Hold on." Ronnie moved the phone only slightly from her mouth to continue, "It's just a bottle of Tonic. Here, can I just give you a dollar?"

Without breaking his stare he replied quietly, "No, just a second. I've already rung her up. Just a second."

"What?" Ronnie said back into the phone, "Ha! He'll never go for it!" Her voice was getting louder, and Tina was quivering again as she returned to the counter. Her nipples were jabbing through her shirt, pulling the clerk even farther along. Ronnie paused to take into the scene, but remembered quickly that without her speech the scene wouldn't play. "That's not how it goes, Sally. It's like this: Da, da, dummmm, da, da, doooooo..." Ronnie tried to craft a believable melody, but she ended up singing whatever made Tina rock the most: long vowels punctuated with hard consonants. The men weren't paying attention to her anyway.

Tina let herself go in favor of the pleasure. She let her head roll around on her shoulders. She rubbed her hands on her sides wanting to rub her breasts and more so to work the buzzing cock.

"That's some song in your head," the clerk said to Tina.

"What?" Tina snapped her attention to him. "What?" she repeated.

"That's quite a song in your head."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Ronnie burst into laughter, sending Tina back into a spasmodic fit.

"That's what I mean. Are you OK?"

"Yes, I certainly am! Here." Tina pushed a twenty across the counter. "It comes and goes, but I like it best when it comes."

Ronnie took the challenge and pushed harder laughter into the phone. She looked directly at Tina and spoke in her most intense voice, "Hmmmmmmmmm, so what do you think? ... I don't know ...You could do anything and he'd like it. He's eating out of your hand ... You've got to look out for yourself too, you know ... That's the spirit."

The clerk set the change on the counter and looked at Ronnie, finally noticing her full-volume phone conversation.

Ronnie returned his glance, paused and laughed again louder still than before. Tina held the counter with both hands, leaving the change, and ground her hips fiercely. Ronnie turned away and laughed as hard as she could muster without sounding completely fake.

Tina went for broke and let all composure fall away. She moaned, clinching the counter until her knuckles were white. Her knees bent farther, and she thrashed to Ronnie's laughter trying to finish herself. She clinched harder, trying to resist grabbing the green cock.

The men again stood motionless save their dropping jaws, watching Tina rise to climax. Then suddenly Ronnie stopped. "Hello? Sally, you there? Hello? Damn phone!" She paused to let Tina realize it was over before she'd finished. "Excuse me! Can I pay for this now?"

The clerk pushed Tina's change forward inviting her to take it. Tina was recovering her breath through a look of shock.

"Forget it! I'll get it somewhere else. Where there isn't some sex show seizure to hold up the line." Ronnie stormed out almost knocking into Ray.

"I'm sorry, miss. That woman was very rude. Some people-"

"Oh, you have no idea!"

********

Back at the house the mood was jubilant. They all reenacted their favorite moments from the store. As they recounted closer to the end, Tina began to look sullen.

"Tina, why are you pouting?" Ronnie asked.

"Why didn't you let me come? Will you call me again and finish me off? Please?!"

"Tina, must you always think only of yourself? There is someone here who we've not let finish properly for a couple months now. Ray here has been pleasing us and helping us move forward selflessly. I think we owe him a favor. Don't you think?

"Well, yes," Tina said lowering her head slightly.

Ray smiled and stiffened instantly at the words he had longed to hear.

"And besides, we want him to stay around. Don't we?" Ronnie continued her case.

"It is so nice how he always thinks of our asses before his own."

"Yes, indeed, but no worries, he'll help us with the next prototype. The second model will be much smaller than the first."

But Ray didn't hear her. He was only thinking of their beautiful asses that he'd slapped so many times and craved so much more from.

12