Her Monster, His Master

Story Info
Lily takes time to edge and torment her poor monster slave.
4.9k words
4.7
22.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good god he was beautiful. Hair tangled and wilted from exertion, all four wrists braced against his ankles so he was arched back on his knees with his hard cock fully presented to his Master. It twitched lightly with each hitched and desperate breath. Lily wondered if he might come just from the way she stood over him. Not to mention she had been tormenting him for hours now, not that it meant she would be stopping any time soon.

"You've been so good for me sweetie." she bent her waist slightly forward in order to kiss her beast's forehead, the lightly scaled flesh cool to the touch of her lips. She knew that in comparison, the warmth of her own skin burned him, and she took great satisfaction at the overstimulated hiss that slipped through his sharp teeth, shivering with how it fluttered over her bare chest.

"Thank you Master..." he rumbled, an inhumanly long tongue snaking out to pour his attentions over the closest nipple, relishing the heat she brought to him.

He choked slightly when his leash was pulled, a harsh command for him to stop. Faun whimpering as he remembered he wasn't allowed to touch her without asking first.

"Sorry Master." he panted in lament as he pulled his long, serpentine tongue back between his jaws. gazing up at her in the exact way he knew would soften her to his wants...and keep him out of trouble.

"It is damn near impossible for you to keep the rules isn't it?" she asked him, tightening the slack on his leash so he arched even more, baring his throat in apology.

She reached down for his cock and laughed when he pushed into her comparatively small hand, moaning loudly in a futile attempt to gain her attentions. He might be a beast twice her size, but he had given himself to her. He was now her property to cherish and to abuse.

Faun bucked for more, although he was still quite far from release. And the tension in his gut was all the more maddening since he had been so close so many times. He felt like an overtuned string close to bursting the way his muscles jumped and quivered, the ball of heat and the numbness in his mind all but white hot, and totally consuming.

"Please?" he whispered, either uncaring or forgetful of the fact he had just broken his Master's rules.

"Please what, Pet?" she didn't seem to mind much herself.

"Please can i come this time?" he swallowed hard with a wince as she tightened her grip, pressing herself against his chest and dropping his leash so that she could stroke his face tenderly.

"Soon enough." she pushed herself up on her toes in order to lean farther to kiss him, deftly teasing his tongue with hers so that he moaned again, this time louder and with more discontent.

His whining made her chuckle. He was so cute.

"Are your legs doing ok?" Faun had been in that position a long time and was probably in some pain.

"It's... a bit uncomfortable." he admitted.

"Then let's fix that hmm?" she gently guided his arms, two of them anyway, so that he could sit up, almost as tall as she was even on his knees, although wobbly enough where he needed her support. He stiffly moved, grateful for the plush carpet underneath him although it left some odd imprint in his knees.

A soft grunt of displeasure escaped him, joints protesting after being locked up and holding weight for such a long period of time. He patiently waited for his Master to gently rub the pain away with deft fingers, grateful for her help.

He looked at her a long moment as she gently touched his soft grey flesh, taking a moment to appreciate how good she was to him.

He was so... elated that he had given into this side of his nature, that she had chosen to care for him without a second thought. Although she was a small and fragile human, she was stronger than even him at times, and lovely all the while.

"Master?" he cooed.

"Yes, Pet?" she heard his tone, soft and serious and in need of her absolute attention.

"May i kiss you more?"

She grinned. What a sentimental thing he was, so delicate and needy. She would happily indulge every wish he could ever thirst for.

"Of course beloved." his Master whispered, kissing each knee slowly and softly before crawling up his long legs to sit firmly in his lap. She had no need to command him to bow his head low so that she could reach his tender kisses. And they were so very tender and sweet, not because he didn't want to hurt her, she liked pain and she had scars enough to not mind it. No he was soft because he loved her and would only touch her like the most delicate treasure in creation, although she quite often told him to do otherwise with her masochistic streak.

She sighed softly when Faun pulled away. "Can i touch you too?"

"Not yet." She cupped his cheeks, biting her lip as a grin formed. "Legs feeling better?"

"Yes Master."

"Good." she booped the tip of his nose. "Then sit on the bed."

"Yes master." he grinned, somewhat shakily getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed as instructed, all four arms crossed and held at the wrists behind his back as to make an X shape just how she had taught him to do. legs spread for her viewing pleasure.

"Good boy." She hailed, getting on her knees slowly to tease him more, gently kissing his thighs, nipping and biting hard enough to make his cock twitch intensely. Lily drew nearer and nearer to his center till her hot breath sent electric prickles all over his cock and he gasped, gaze wavering a moment, eyes fluttering, although never truly leaving her.

She finally relented after a sharp and shiver inducing whine, taking great pleasure in the warm, homey flavor of his shaft as she trailed from base to tip. The second time she slid the engorged organ into her mouth, humming and hollowing her cheeks in such a way that made her slave moan loudly.

"Fuck." he murmured, mouth falling open to show glistening fangs when Lily began to suck him relentlessly.

Her tongue swirled around the tip as she came up each time, closing her eyes and gently holding him steady with her hand, the other slipping down to tease herself and adding her own moans so that he knew exactly what she was doing to herself. Between the two, this made her slave buck and whisper sweet praises of "oh yes." and "please more." that set her core on fire so that she doubled her efforts in eagerness. He cursed her name loudly as though it were a sacred chant, body shaking and muscles rippling as he built up so fast she could practically see it. His pleading was music to her ears as he begged for more, melting into a pile of sighs and whimpers as she shifted her hand to the low hanging flesh under his shaft upon request. Anything he asked and it was his.

"Can i please come?"

Accept for that.

"Not yet." she quickly moved her hands to squeeze his base painfully, watching him spasm and groan and buck into the now empty space where she had been seconds before. He howled a curse as he quieted his hips and settled for the heavy shaking that came from his denial.

"God, you're so cute." She whispered before dragging her tongue up him again, totally charmed by the way he slammed his eyes shut to endure it. "Don't you dare come." she reminded, taking him in her mouth again and bobbing so torturously slow that Faun thought he might lose his mind.

But he held back for her, willing the muscles in his abdomen to not contract as Lily worked his throbbing and painful cock. He cried out, arms reflexively bursting from behind his back to catch himself on the bed post as she took him all the way down her throat. He almost broke her orders, feeling precum leak heavily into her mouth as she held herself there, tears of effort forming in her eyes as his cock pressed the ligaments in her tight throat.

"Master i can't hold back if you do that!" he yelped, hips jerking as he clenched every muscle he was able to try not come.

Relief and agony spread over him as Lily resurfaced for air, contentedly watching as his cock throbbed to the beat of his quavering heart.

"I guess i shouldn't push you so far without at least giving you a break should i?" she chuckled, wiping the small tears from her cheeks to kiss the underside of him, watching his face pinch in both euphoria and protest. "I think i should reward you for doing so well."

His face lit up as his master climbed up to sit in his lap once again, bracing her hands against his chest to kiss him more, softly like he enjoyed, with her breasts pushed against the warm, more flesh like underside of his chest.

"You wanted to touch me didn't you?" she reached out to trace fingers along the arms still holding tightly to the bedposts.

"Yes Master..." he breathed softly, as though he were in a church.

"Then you may."

He was slow to pull his arms away from the bed, caressing her with one pair on her waist to show his affection, the other traveling to her ass to squeeze the plump flesh there in possessive lust. "Can i touch you however i want?" he pushed bravely. .

"Hmmm..." she pondered it with a hum, waiting in order to enjoy the anticipation he held in his posture, "i guess you've earned it. But you must follow my rules. Only i get to touch you here." she trailed a soft line along the stone hard beast that rested against her backside.

"Yes Master..." he brought a hand to her chin to tilt up her head so he could kiss her, his long and prehensile tail slipping out for the first time to coil around her hips, giving a whip like smack to her ass that elicited a squeal of delight. His hands followed suit, trailing over her back and to her chest where he could pinch and pull her nipples. This time her cry was louder, a streamer of saliva following her when she parted from his lips to press her chest into his hands. He wanted to be rougher with her, draw out more of those cries and see her face twist with the kind of pleasure she had already brought him that night.

It was easy to pull her with him when he fell back onto the bed, kissing her again as his tail came to probe her dripping center, lightly flicking the length of it as though it were a lapping tongue. While his tail sent shivers up her spine he put his many fingers to good work as well. Two darted into her mouth which Lily greedily took in, while others teased her nipples, the third hand reaching between them to rub her most sensitive spot and the final fourth hand gripping her ass tightly, claws pulling hard on the fatty flesh.

But even with all of the limbs he used she wanted one last thing. She stared longingly at his lips as she lavished his fingers, hoping to feel the soft graze of his tongue between her legs in the same way she sucked and probed the long digits with a humm. But she would be patient, she knew he would eventually bring her to her peak without any commands on her part. For now Lily would let him enjoy his small reward.

And enjoying it he was. His Master's skin was so soft. Not smooth as his scales were but pliable and a texture that reminded him of velvet. The soft peach-fuzz like hairs that grew from her back, shoulder, between her breasts and on her torso were a sensory playground for his fingers. Her body was plump too, squeezable and fuckable and when he smacked her ass or made her jump her body would ripple like the surface of a lake. And her skin tasted like the air when it rained, the fresh crispness of jasmine or maybe more like the sound of popping a tab off of a cold soda bottle in the summer. But she tasted like a memory to him. Like a nostalgia itself.

Faun groaned as he probed her dripping snatch again, it was just as soft as the rest of her, although in a wonderfully different way. Like a dough he made for a pastry once, it was easy to manipulate, delicate yet sturdy, and would shape around his fingers when he pressed inside her. He wanted to taste that too like he was now at the flesh of her chest and neck.

He effortlessly shifted her frame so that she was positioned over his face, snaking his tongue into her center to remind himself that she tasted of orange zest, bitter with the memory of sweetness, the salt of all women's sex in the far background compared to her individual flavor.

"Master you always taste so good..." he murmured between her legs, one pair of hands on her hips while the others roamed between her breasts and and her ass.

She could only moan in response, the way he touched her and ate at her snatch was a form of worship that she was always a glutton to indulge in. And he was so good at showing his devotion through his mouth.

She had already begun her climb when his fingers entered her, pressing her gently as they went in and out so that she felt so very full, and the hungry spot inside her was sated. Lily cursed, grinding her hips so her wetness coated his face, the hair on his chin adding friction to send her higher as she shook slightly.

"Oh yes... oh Faun just like that." she cooed to him, hands coiling in his titanium silver hair to show her encouragement. He felt himself build even without having his cock touched just by the opened mouth look of bliss on his Master's face.

Lily closed her eyes, tilting her head back out of her pet's view as she ground down a bit harder, humming and moaning building in volume as her climax steadily grew closer. A hand clapped down on her ass again so she jumped and mewled in delight. She wanted pain mixed in with her orgasm.

"Spank me hard or use your claws." she ordered in a bit of a slur, not letting go of his hair but coiling it tightly in her fingers when he in fact did both, spanking her with two hands before raking his claws slowly from the center of her asscheeks to her hip bones, so hard she thought there might be blood. This brought about a harsh yell and wince before she assured him of his good work, muttering a short, "More." as she picked up the rocking pace of her hips. He knew she was almost there.

He didn't stop, this time hitting her hard while his spare limbs scratched and probed, slick fingers pushing back inside her at the last moment to topple her over the edge. His Master hunching over as she grabbed his skull, desperately spasming on top of his face as he continued his onslaught, not wanting to see her orgasm end as he stiffened to pain for what felt like the hundredth time.

He moaned, grabbing her tightly in order to keep her from writhing off of his face, gently scraping teeth over the edges of her vulva so that she squealed and finally threw herself from him with how overpowering it was. He would have chuckled at the sight of her when she finally collapsed to enjoy the afterglow, rump on his chest, back to his stomach and panting as she convulsed slightly. But he could only think of the ache between his legs that he desperately needed her to satisfy.

"Master..." he purred, wiping the excess of her juices from his face and dragging her down so that her hips were in his lap, cock nestled between spread thighs so he could sit up without toppling her over. His poison eyes were pleading towards the arm cast over her grinning face.

"Need something?" she didn't move her arm, but reached down with her free hand lazily to press him against her center.

"Yes." he hissed, pressing himself harder, he wanted nothing more than to be inside her.

"How bad do you want it?" she finally removed her arm, eyes dilated from her orgasm still so that the room seemed brighter than it actually was.

"I'll do anything you command." he whispered, leaning over to kiss her neck as he toyed with her nipples once again.

"Isn't that what you always do as a slave?" she quipped, sighing softly at his touches before hoisting herself up to sitting, bringing her fingers to the collar still loose around his neck and pulling slowly, but firmly, so that her face was only an inch from his. He reached out to kiss her again, but she coyly pulled away to take pleasure in the agonized look on his face. "Tell me, what would you do for me Faun?"

"I... I don't know." He trembled, staring at her lips.

She hummed, deciding to give him suggestions instead. "Would you let me spank you black and blue?" she raised an eyebrow. "Would you let me ruin the orgasm you've worked so hard for just so it didn't ache? Or maybe you just like me edging you and not letting you come at all..." she smirked at the animalistic whining sound that slipped out without his consent, an instinctual communication at how much he did not want to be left unfinished.

Faun grit his teeth when she stroked him lightly, trying to kiss her again only for her to pull back. "Well Pet? Tell me what you'd do for me." she squeezed him hard. "I'm waiting..."

He gulped hard, gently bucking in her hand before summoning his courage, knowing he'd never come if he didn't give her what she wanted. "I'd...I'd crawl for you Master..." he began. "I'd beg and plead and let you touch me until i half lost my mind. I would worship your body until you couldn't come anymore now matter how tired my tongue would get... I'd..." fuck, he thought. I might come just from this.

"You'd?" she edged him on, pulling at his length harder, pushing him farther.

"I'd let you degrade me... admit i'm your toy and let you use me as such. Do whatever embarrassing thing you asked to prove i'm yours."

"I like those ideas." she whispered, gently tilting his chin so she could kiss his throat. "Tell me what you are then. Admit to me that you're my plaything like you promised." She kissed down his chest slowly, lowering herself to his stomach, and then his hips which she nipped at playfully as she waited, hearing his all but tiny cry as she kissed the very tip of his cock.

"I'm your plaything Master..." he sighed, looking down at her intently, body tensed in every hope she might let him come this time.

"Go on." she encouraged him with a small touch, swirling her tongue on his almost purple head so he winced and collected himself in order to satisfy her request.

"I'm your servant... no i'm-" he groaned as she took him down to the base again. "I'm your fuck toy... your personal property for you to do whatever you want with." He panted and cried out, hips writhing and jerking as he tried to stop his orgasm again. "I-I'm a tool for your pleasure Master! I belong to you!"

"Such a good Pet." she praised him after she came away from his cock with a comical "pop." leaning back this time and spreading her legs so he could see her shivering sex as she gently rubbed it. "Then you won't mind if i use you just a bit more will you?"

He groaned in disappointment. "Whatever you command of me Master."

"Such a good boy..." she whispered, eyeing him up and down. "Come here."

He did as she told him, crawling up her short frame so that he crouched over her, silvered hair creating a curtain around their faces, although he didn't lean down without her permission this time.

Faun patiently awaited her next order when she reached between them, having to strain a bit with her short arms but otherwise easily able to grab his length to pull close to her sex, tip resting at her dripping entrance. "Go on..." she chided. "Fuck me."

He needed nothing else, delving in slowly on the first stroke and moaning loudly for her. He pulled out and pushed back in once, twice, three more times before setting a rhythm and taking great pleasure in the way her sensitive walls pulsed and pulled at him each time.

Lily loved the way his face twisted, eyes closed tight and his sentience more or less leaving him when she squeezed his cock, mewling softly as he hit her back walls. He pushed harder still, trying to make her take the odd, knot-like base of his cock which stretched her and made heat pool her in belly quickly.

Faun felt fuzzy more or less, like parts of him were made of static while little sparks shot through to his toes. He wanted to come but he knew she wouldn't let him still.

12