Her Mother's House Ch. 03

Story Info
She's alone in mommy's room.
1.3k words
4.19
113.6k
26
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina turned away from the mirror to continue her private adventure; she opened all of the drawers in Sadie's dresser and vanity hoping to find more clues into her mother's kinky sex life. For a girl that had only turned eighteen a short week ago, the teenager had a very sexually curious nature and her most obsessive desires centered on a powerful lust for her own mom.

Tina sometimes worried that there was something wrong with these feelings but her persistent fantasies were far stronger than any slight guilt connected to them. The girl's mother always dressed very provocatively, exuding sexuality from every pore and her body was unbelievable, no one could look at her without immediately thinking about fucking, even her own tender little girl.

To her disappointment, Tina found little else in her absent mommy's room. One large drawer though, held her interest for a few minutes, it was stuffed completely full of silky stockings. Sadie's little girl marveled at the collection and spent some time savoring the different colors and patterns on the expensive hosiery within the drawer.

She lifted handfuls of the nylons and relished the silky texture as she rubbed them against her cheeks, her neck and her arms. Then she removed the tight clips that were still attached to her aching nipples and soothed the distended tips of her bulging breasts by grazing them back and forth across the silky bundle.

Before leaving her mom's sanctuary, the fresh blonde sat at the vanity and donned a pair of long false eyelashes and black, over the elbow, satin gloves that she found there, completing her nasty outfit for the day. As she checked her new appearance in the vanity mirror, a brief hope crossed her dirty mind that her mother would walk in, catch her wearing her things and punish her.

Tina pictured her mommy in a black fishnet body stocking, spanking her naked ass until it turned bright red, then forcing her to suck the milk out of her big soft boobs, all the while talking filthy to her, spitting in her mouth and pulling her hair.

"That's right little girl, suck your mamma's big, juicy tits you bad, bad little baby," Tina imagined her mother scolding her, "you're going to keep sucking on my nipples until your mouth is full of my hot milk, then you will spit it back into mommy's mouth so I can taste it, OH YEAH, SLOBBER ALL OVER YOUR OWN MOMMY'S HOT TITTIES YOU LITTLE WHORE, GAWD, I LOVE NIPPLE FUCKING MY LITTLE DAUGHTER THIS WAY, HURRY HONEY, HURRY AND SPIT IN MOMMY'S MOUTH, OH FUCK I NEED TO DRINK MY OWN MILK."

Tina thought about lying on top of Sadie with her mom's face under her face, mouth open wide, long tongue jutting out obscenely, eyes bulging, panting with anticipation for her daughter to feed the milk to her. In her twisted fantasy, she just let a few drops of the warm nectar drool into her frantic mother's gaping lips, watching her desperately trying to catch it in her mouth as if insane for it, grunting and making deep, loud guttural noises as her tongue stuck out and down as far as she could push it.

The depraved teenager then pictured herself thrusting her clit deep into her mommy's squishy, wet pussy. In her daydream, Tina's clitoris would grow and swell until it was long and hard like a dick inside her mother's cunt.

Sadie was clutching at the tips of Tina's tits now as she was being fucked mercilessly, pinching handfuls of her daughter's skin and pulling it harshly away from the bouncing orbs as she feasted on the white liquid dribbling from her baby's pursed lips.

"OH GAAAWD, KEEP FUCKING YOUR FUCKING MOMMY, BABY, KEEP FUCKING MOMMY, FUCK YOUR MOMMY, FUCK YOUR MOMMY," Sadie spat, with milk and drool all over her insane face, "YOU WANT MAMMA TO CUM, DON'T YOU, YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR POOR MOMMY SQUIRT CUM ALL OVER YOUR BIG HARD CLIT, DON'T YOU TINNNAAAAHHHGG, FUCK YOUR MOMMY BABY, FUCK MOMMY'S SQUIRTING CUNT, FUCK MY CUNT, YEAHHH, FUCK IT."

Tina's eyes were closed as she sat at the vanity and her thumb and forefinger were jacking off her pulsing clit as her fantasy continued; her mother's fishnet sheathed legs were back behind her own head now and she was rocking back and forth to meet her daughter's thrusts.

Sadie let loose of Tina's breasts and clutched at her own through the body stocking. She squeezed them each at the base and mashed the enormous blobs together constricting them into round melon shapes until milk began to fly from her abnormally long nipples which stuck out through the fishnet, long streams of motherly cream erupted from the tips and covered her daughter's whole torso with little white droplets.

The wanton, teen was getting close to orgasm now as she opened her glazed eyes briefly to catch her reflection in the vanity mirror, Tina's mouth was hanging open with drool running from her heavy bottom lip onto the tops and down the sides of her bulbous jugs that were turning bright purple from the tight rubber bands still binding them.

Just the sight of herself in such a complete state of dirty, incestuous fantasy turned her on even more and she surrendered to it, slobbering like an animal all over her popping young titties.

She closed her eyes and the porno in her head raged on; Sadie pushed her right nipple towards her mouth and started sucking greedily, as if she couldn't get enough of her own milk. She sucked as hard as she could until her whole mouth was stretched as far as it would go and completely stuffed with her own breast, all the while staring into her daughter's eyes with a pleading, sympathetic, little girl look.

Tina was pounding her long, wide clitoris into her mom as hard as she could, jerking the possessed woman around on the bed like a rag doll, trying to reach her organ into her mother's body as deep as it would go. Tina could tell by the trance like look on her momma's face that she was just about to cum.

Sadie stiffened under her daughter and she opened her mouth to scream, as she did, the tit flesh flopped away from her face with the three inch nipple spraying milk as it dropped. Without halting her thrusting hips Tina leaned in close and spat a huge amount of milk and slobber into the crazy woman's screaming, gargling throat.

"EEEEGGGLLLUUUGGGLLLUUGGHH," Sadie shouted from her slimy, staring face and began to ejaculate a thick jet of cum from her twitching pussy. In a flash Tina extracted her dick-like clitoris from inside of her mom and hopped down in front of her to catch the load in her mouth.

In her fantasy the cum was more like a man's semen than the watery liquid a woman emits and it clung to her cheeks and neck in blobs. Her mommy's gaping cunt shot torrents of semen in pulsating eruptions into Tina's face for a full minute in the dream, filling her stomach and covering her whole head, neck, tits and face with gooey ejaculate.

As Sadie continued to spray her little girl with her cunt, she watched in awe as Tina lifted her tits to her mouth and started licking the thick blobs of cum off of each of her own boobs. Globs of her mommy's sperm splattered her face and slid off of her cheeks and tits in long ropey strings where it collected on the girl's kneeling, stocking covered legs.

Tina climaxed as this scenario played itself out in her head, she started screaming herself, as her hand flew at her knob and she sprayed the carpet and wall under the bedroom vanity with her juices. The youngster smiled wickedly at herself in the mirror as she basked in the glow of her powerful orgasm, and then cleaned herself and the floor up as best she could with a towel.

Removing the rubbers from her breasts, she dropped them back into the box on her way out of the room, hoping her mom noticed that her belongings had been disorganized.