Her Mother's Neighbor

Story Info
Tina takes an interest in gardening.
2.4k words
4.16
123.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

The following tale has little to do with incest, however it is a continuation of several others in the ‘HER MOTHER' series that I've already submitted, therefore I've kept them all in the same category. For full effect they should be read in alphabetical order. Positive, feminine feedback is always a tremendous turn-on for me. So please ladies, take time to describe the effect my stories have on you. I'm much more creative with an erection.


Tina planned on taking full advantage of her mother and Aunt Bev's absence today by roaming the house in search of any clues into her sex life. Her mom's room had yielded many secrets to the insatiably curious eighteen year old and now she rummaged through the rest of the large dwelling for more tasty insights.

With the upstairs finished and no further discoveries, the firm, shapely blonde made her way downstairs to the kitchen for a bite to eat. Wearing elbow length, black satin gloves, black heels, seamed stockings, garter belt and her mother's short, black negligee with openings in front that exposed her jutting young nipples, the teenager thrilled at parading around in front of the open windows, hoping to be noticed. She ate a quick brunch, and then continued her naughty snooping.

Tina explored the living room, glancing toward the windows occasionally to see if anyone was watching. She searched for porn unsuccessfully as she scanned the large collection of DVDs that Sadie, her mother, kept in a cabinet next to the entertainment center. Finishing there, she made her way over to the coffee table and spotted the next door neighbor, digging in her flowerbed, just a few yards away from the large picture window next to the couch.

The teen quickly jiggled over and, snatching a photo album off the table, positioned herself in front of the window to flip through it, pretending not to notice the attractive middle aged woman outside. Out of the corner of her eye, Tina caught the woman checking her out. Confident that she had the neighbor's attention, she sat the book down on the back of the couch and started pulling up her stockings and adjusting the clasps. The windowsill came to just below her knees, so she was completely on display for the increasingly interested woman's gaze.

Tina placed her right heel up on the armrest of the couch and started sliding her gloved hands up and down her silken legs, as if smoothing out the wrinkles in her nylons. In this position, the girl's bare pubic area was visible to her admirer and her large white breasts swung freely, nearly falling out of the low cut neck of the transparent gown.

Sadie's neighbor, hidden from anyone else's view as she was from behind a tall row of hedges to her left and a large bush to her left, felt a rush of nervous excitement as she continued to spy on the incredible looking creature next door. Kneeling and facing the window, the intent voyeur waited to see what would happen next from behind the three foot stand of thick flowers.

Tina sensed the direct staring of the older woman and continued to shift and smooth the clingy hose on her leg when her right breast slipped out of the loose V-neck and hung there quivering. Tina feigned surprise at this development and pretended to look around the room to see if anyone was watching, then brought her left hand up and squeezed the flesh under the base her tit while her left hand followed and began massaging the firm, round globe of pale skin.

The sight of this was much erotic than her whole nudity would have been and after a quick side to side glance to make sure she was hidden, the neighbor pulled off her right work glove and slipped her hand between her legs under the short jean skirt she was wearing. Being outside and at risk of being spotted only added to her now growing lust, she easily pushed aside her tiny G-string to fondle herself while leaning forward and resting her weight on the gardening spade in her other hand.

Sadie's daughter was always the horniest when she knew that someone was watching her. She took her time playing with her exposed tit, kneading and pulling at it as if it were new to her. She collected some saliva in her mouth and let it slowly roll off of her tongue onto the soft mound, then smeared the pool of slobber all around the large, bulging surface of the constricted gland with her black satin fingers. She focused on the nipple, blowing softly on it and grazing her fingertips along the tip until it stiffened out to about an inch long. She kept repeating this seductive process over and over, drooling and caressing until her tit and her pussy were both dripping wet.

The gal next door was openly masturbating now and hoped that her temporary neighbor might notice. Her eyes were glazed over and her nipples strained at the front of her gingham halter top. She withdrew the fingers that had been swirling between her legs and brought them up to look at the slimy coating, then stuck them into her mouth to taste the cream that flowed generously from her dangling cunt lips. Doing such a nasty thing out in her yard in broad daylight sent her deeper into a horny trance. She spat lewdly into her hand and shoved three fingers deep into her open box, fucking herself harder and harder as she watched the teenager.

Tina lifted her breast towards her mouth and began licking the drool off of it, lapping it up like a kitten and letting a string of saliva stretch from her tongue to her hard nipple, then licking again as if teasing herself. Long strands of slobber hung down from the sides of her boob and dripped onto the top of her thigh. After this filthy display, Tina lifted the sloppy tit to her red lips and sucked it's sensitive nub deep into her horny mouth. She bit down roughly and held it between her teeth, allowing her hands to move down to her neglected pussy and clit.

Holding her breast firmly in her mouth, Tina turned a bit to allow the neighbor to watch her pull her pussy lips apart. Looking down, she pinched a lip between the thumb and middle finger of each hand and with a muffled whine, pulled each glossy lip apart and away from her pubic mound. Tina stood on one foot, shaking as she stared with wide eyes at her stretched cunt, whining and screaming into the tit gag. She pulled with all her might, wanting to look as whorish and dirty as she could, jerking and yanking at her cunt painfully until her open hole began to drip it's contents down her leg.

Her neighbor emitted a groan of shock and intense lust out loud from the depraved teenager's incredibly filthy actions. She had never witnessed anything so dirty and needed something more inside of her; she needed something in her ASS. Frantically she pulled her gardening spade from the loose soil of her flowerbed and plunged it into the hard, grassy dirt underneath her, so that only the long rubber coated handle stuck up from the ground.

The desperately aroused woman leaned forward again and, resting on her left hand, she brought her right hand up to her mouth and spat into her cupped palm. Without taking her disbelieving eyes from Sadie's daughter, she deposited the slimy mixture of spit and pussy juice onto the thick, ridged handle of the tool then smeared the rest of it around, and into her mature asshole.

Positioning her anus at the blunt end of the makeshift dildo, she lowered her well rounded bottom until her tight sphincter opened reluctantly to accept the first painful inch of it. Her eyelids and lower jaw snapped wide apart in response to the sensation of being penetrated and by the fact that she was doing such an evil thing outdoors and within sight of a very young girl. Driven wild by this illicit combination of feelings, she returned the sloppy hand to her erect clitoris and started rocking up and down onto the bumpy ridges of the spade handle, just fucking the first couple of inches.

Tina caught a glimpse of the woman's struggle out of the corner of her eye. She felt a rush of power and desire from this and with a loud moan into the skin between her teeth; she turned and faced the woman completely, leaving no mistake that her perverted show was intentional. With her foot still on the couch, her legs were opened enough to begin fucking the first three fingers of her right hand, while the left rose up to the open front of her mommy's nightie and started pinching and tugging at her exposed, left nipple.

Now she was slightly bent at the waist with one boob in her mouth and one being stretched by the nipple to its limits as she prepared to fist her pussy in front of a stranger. Tina brought her fingers and thumb together into a point and started working them into her lubricated hole. Screaming from her stuffed lips, she twisted and turned her hand until she was pumping the loosening orifice up to the knuckles. With a red face, she looked over and made eye contact with the anonymous neighbor, just as her knuckles broke the entrance of her stretched cunt and her whole gloved hand slid up into the hot, slippery canal.

"UUUNNGGHH," The twitching voyeur grunted, as she buried the hard, lumpy handle deep into her rectum. She sat with her whole weight on the rigid tool until it her ass cheeks rested on the sharp, pointed corners of the short bit of blade sticking up from the grass. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GAWD," She mouthed, staring crazily with panic into the little girl's eyes.

She sat completely motionless, except for the fingers swirling around her distended clit and the involuntary convulsions of her flexed body. After a moment, she began to slowly ride the irregular, rubber hand grip, shaking her head slowly as if saying no to being ass raped by the ridges vibrating in her colon. Still mouthing the words as if pleading to the girl that held her in a trace, she pumped and watched.

"MMMNN-MMMNNN-MMMNNN," Tina screeched, with her eyes fixed on the tortured lady outside. She bent her standing leg slightly at the knee to allow her hand further access to probe the inside of her aching pussy. With her hand buried to the wrist, she folded her two middle fingers and began grinding the knuckles into her tender G-spot, then released the elongated nipple from her other hand and started patting her engorged clitoris in rhythm with the fingers in her pussy.

Seeing the facial expressions on the woman next door drove Tina into frenzy. She dug away at the wrinkly, spongy G-spot as she watched the woman's insane staring face seem to shift from one emotion to another in a matter of seconds. One moment she looked like she was crying, the next angry, then panic stricken as she started moving faster and faster on the shovel. The bizarre contortions of her face out in broad daylight were sending the blonde teenager close to orgasm. The older woman was clenching her teeth and grimacing with her eyes closed as if trying to bear intense pain, then into a look of sensuous pleasure, then horror, then a look like she was begging.

The woman started losing it as she watched Tina fisting herself, with her hips impaled on the immobile tool, she bucking like mad. She would come up and forward until her clenched ring was at the very tip of the handle, then drop herself down, plunging the bumpy grip as far as it would reach into her bowels. The tender insides of her jiggling butt cheeks were being scraped and cut by the corners of the metal spade, but the sensation only added to the woman's thrill of being such a dirty whore in front of a little girl.

Tina felt the familiar rapture of an approaching orgasm. She thought about her mother catching her in the middle of this wicked act of debauchery and wished she'd walk through the door and force her to finish, while she pulled her hair and slapped her ass and tits. All the while, calling her; "My little whore," and "My nasty little girl."

This sudden image unleashed the building torrent within her. Her eyes bulged and she ripped her hand out of her body just in time to allow the cum to explode out of her cunt. Her head jerked back and the skin of her breast stretched to its limits, tearing her tortured nipple from her teeth. Staring into the woman's eyes and bearing her teeth like an animal, Tina screamed at the top of her lungs and pulled the flesh of her labia open with both hands, erupted streams of viscous, clear fluid onto the window. Pulsating jets of ejaculate splattered against the glass and ran off of the windowsill. This lasted several long seconds as her body spasmed violently, causing her boobs to flop around obscenely, adding further to the already shocking visage.

"FUCK IT WHORE, FUCK IT WHORE, OH GAWD I'M A FUCKING WHORE," The neighbor babbled to herself, fucking the handle as hard and as fast as she could. Looking up at the young girl with frowning grimace, as if bawling she bucked and fingered herself. The tender skin around her dilated asshole was bleeding from the abrasions inflicted by the metal points and she was smearing it all around the front of her pubic mound. Tears started running down her cheeks as she came in a fit of unbridled, unholy lust.

When she regained her senses, the woman dislodged herself from the bloody spade and made a swift, embarrassed retreat into her house, crying in shame and confusion. The embarrassment would soon wear off, but the memory of the experience would give her many pleasurable orgasms as she relived the scene in her head that night, and for innumerable nights thereafter.

Tina had to chuckle at the woman's hasty retreat and the look on her face. She peeled off her mother's soaked gloves, put herself back together and cleaned up the mess around the window, then headed for the only part of the house that she hadn't searched; her mother's basement.