Her Mother's Place

Story Info
Overnight becomes something much more.
1.7k words
4.13
32.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical overnight trip to my old co-worker's house. She had invited our family up to spend a night at her home in the northeast. She asked if it would be ok if we shared the weekend visit with her daughter Missy from out of state. We were excited about the weekend and the prospect of spending time together.

A few things about Missy. Like us she has been married to her spouse for several years. She is beautiful, sexy, and represents the best qualities of womanhood. She is strong has piercing eyes and a smile that seduces easily. Simply perfect.

When we got to the house we unpacked the cars, kids, and various other weekend items. We had a relatively normal start to the weekend and we all talked about what was new in our lives.

It wasn't until I had some one on one time with Missy that I felt the flush. That flush feeling was odd for me. She is the type of person who is more together and in control. We talked about her marriage and her desire to relocate to the east.

After dinner we retired to the living room and visited more. Missy excused herself and went up to her room at the top of the stairs. It was then that I realized her room would be right next to the one we were staying in. My wife retired shortly after and settled down to sleep as well as our hosts.

I stayed up and watched television hoping that Missy would notice I was all alone, but no such luck. Nervous and shaking I went up to our room and from the shadow of the lamp I could tell she was organizing something. I walked to our room and my wife was sleeping sound.

I came back and brushed my hand on her door, to nervous to knock. I didn't want to startle her. Quickly I went back down stairs to the living room. I only wanted her to know I was awake, hoping she would take the lead once she realized I was waiting for her. Again, no such luck.

I repeated the process up and down the stairs several times. Each time no luck, once I tricked myself into thinking that she actually saw me. I sighed frustrated by my own inability to communicate my feelings for her and returned to the couch.

After shutting off the lights and the Television I rested on the couch. A few minutes later I could hear someone breathing close to me.

In the darkness Missy said; "I know what you want, but this won't be about what you want will it?"

I froze in terror, not knowing what to say. Missy continued; "It's ok, I don't expect you to know what to say or to express how you feel. It doesn't matter. I intend to do as I wish to you anyway"

I could feel my penis getting hard with the anticipation of her next move. She sat next to me as I lay on the couch and stroked my face gently. I could here her move her clothing around and within moments I found the weight of her body across my chest. She moved herself onto my face and nudged me to start licking her.

She was wet but not overly so. She rocked slowly on my face and seemed to enjoy not letting me breathe much. It went from straight forward to just plain odd after that.

Missy told me that she had plans for me and that if I did not follow her instructions then she would tell my wife and her mother that I was inappropriate with her. I had no intention to do anything but listen to her every word.

She told me to stand up in the dark and pull out my penis, which I did. I could feel what seemed like a Dixie cup close to my penis as she told me to jack myself off for her. She stood close to me telling me that she wanted to feel my warm load in the cup she brought down from the hall bathroom. It only took a few minutes for me to complete the task she assigned. My heart was racing. What next?

She kissed me on my lips and told me to kneel down in front of her. I did so. She walked behind me and took one of her hands and pulled my head back. With the other hand she held the cup to my lips and said if you love me you will prove it. I gulped, scared not knowing where this was going. It was too late though. She could tell I was scared out of my wits and she loved it.

After forcing the contents of the cup into my mouth, she returned to the front of me and told me that she understood that it can be difficult the first time but I would learn to listen carefully to her and eventually I would understand what it meant to please her.

With that said, she placed her hand behind my head with my mouth still filled with the contents of the cup, and pushed what felt like a cock into my mouth. I gagged as a tear went down my eyes. What was this woman doing to me?

She said that the difference between swallowing and choking was relaxing the throat and getting use to her rhythm. It made no difference to her which happened just that I understood that I was going to swallow everything she forced into me and it would be better if I respected her cock and her power over me.

With the movement of her hips she finished pumping my mouth with her cock and the saliva from my mouth lubricated her cock with each movement. She instructed me to bow before her. She quickly moved behind me and put a ball gag in my mouth so I could not object, and then sitting on my back overpowered me and brought my hands together tying my wrists together.

I felt a warm liquid roll down the base of my spine and into the crack of my ass and heard her giggle as it did. Then I felt it, her finger probing my anus. My eyes widened. Was she going to sodomize me? I tried to get away from her but it was no use. Her desire to express her total control over me was more than I could resist.

When her second finger entered me I resigned myself to my fate. When she noticed that I stopped resisting she positioned herself again behind me slowly reaching in me to massage my prostate.

As she massaged my back she asked if I was ready. I couldn't talk... after a moment of silence she whispered in my ear wait. I have a better idea. She stood up and led me up the stairs to her room. I was really nervous because my wife was right next door sleeping. If she comes out I am screwed figuratively!

When we got into her room she closed her door and locked it turning on her table lamp. She said she wanted to really enjoy this and not be interrupted by anyone. She went to her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of thong panties and a garter belt. She stepped me through putting them on me. My penis was hard as a rock. She smiled and told me that my penis betrayed me and that she knew I needed her and wanted what she was doing.

My face red with shame all I could do was look down. She laughed quietly and said this is not going to do. She pulled out a bra and put it around my chest. Put lipstick on my lips and then pointed to the bed. I got on it on all fours and lifted my ass in the air.

She got behind me and inserted her fingers again stretching me out. She told me how much she was going to enjoy this. She always wanted a little slut and this would be the first of many sessions once she relocated to the area.

"Before I fuck you, she said; "I want you to know that from now on you have no cock. Your cock is my cock. I do with it as I please." She also told me that my ass would now be called my pussy and I better get used to it being filled by whatever she wished.

Then she pulled her fingers out of me stretching my anus and I felt her cock enter my ass. She told me that if she was to be in the dominant position then penetration would be when and where she wanted it. If she wanted to be penetrated it would be her cock that would do it. I had no cock any longer. In fact I was no longer a man as far as she was concerned. Just her little sissy slut for her pleasure.

She held on to the waist garter straps and rhythmically fucked me. From time to time she would slow down and penetrate me really deep. As I felt her cock massage my prostate I began to feel like I was going to cum. She quickly moved the cup anticipating this and pulled my cock back and milked it out of me.

Once she got a good rhythm going she grabbed the bra strap and with a grunt I could feel the recoil of her orgasm. After she finished she removed the ball gag and restraints and she took my cum into her mouth and French kissed me forcing all of it and her into my throat. She told me to lay flat on my back and then sat on my face ordering me to clean her. She took me into the bathroom and cleaned my face and brought up my clothes.

After cuddling me she walked me over to the room my wife was in and led me in.

Carefully she tucked me in, and gave me a kiss goodnight. That was the best night of my life.