Her Mother's Special Room Ch. 01

Story Info
Tina makes a startling new discovery.
2.7k words
4.49
147.4k
64
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie's daughter; Tina had a few hours left before her mother and Aunt Bev returned from their day of shopping. Taking advantage of the twin's absence, the shapely eighteen year old blonde had been rummaging through her mother's things in search of anything that might lend a clue as to her kinky mom's sex life. The busty young girl was insatiably horny. She had already masturbated twice today, but the obsession of finding a way to tell her own mother that she wanted to FUCK her, and the realization that it was actually going to happen SOON, kept the teenager's pussy soaking wet all morning.

Tina's mom had always spoiled her with gifts over the years and for her homecoming visit she had been showered with all sorts of sexy clothing, mostly lingerie. Tina shared a passion for such naughties with her youthful looking mother but rarely had an inclination to wear anything too provocative around her friends.

Today she had the opportunity to do whatever she wanted, so she chose to spend the time dressed in fine silky, black, vintage stockings, black, satin garter belt and black heels. She loved the way the seamed, Cuban heeled nylons felt on her long legs and hoped that her momma would like the way they looked. She had lifted a short, black nightie from her mom's closet to wear for the day with nothing else underneath.

The negligee was tissue paper thin with pink fur at the low V-neck, elbow length sleeves and hem, which barely covered her smooth, bald mound. The naughtiest feature of this delectable little gown was that it had two open, silver dollar sized holes in front which left her nipples bare. Tina wondered if she had the nerve to keep this kinky outfit on until her mother and aunt came home.

Now the only rooms left to be searched in the unfamiliar house were downstairs and curiously, this area had been overlooked a couple of days ago, during her tour of the place upon arrival. The young girl made her way to the doorway, flicked on the light switch and padded down the carpeted stairs into a large room with a couch, a couple of chairs and a pool table. Adjoining this was a half bathroom.

A small entertainment center was situated in one corner of the spacious rec. room and the half naked teen swiftly darted over to get a closer look. Excitedly she threw open the doors under the television, hoping to find some pornography. "What the fuck?" She said aloud to herself, staring at a video game player, DVD player, a stereo and a short stack of crappy movies.

"Hmmm," Tina grumbled with a frown, "Where could it be?" Knowing full well that she had missed something, any woman, so driven by lust as her mother, would have to have a prominent stash of filthy sex movies. What was she supposed to do with the rest of her day now? Tina dejectedly headed for the stairs, when she noticed a door in the reflection of a mirror on the wall. Turning, she strode intently on her very high heels towards what appeared to be a closet.

This better be good, she thought as she opened the door and pulled a hanging light switch string. It was a closet, about six feet wide and eight feet deep with shelves running from the floor to the ceiling on either side. Immediately she began rifling through the shelves, opening old boxes, lifting stacks of blankets and linens, finding nothing but mundane, everyday junk.

A clothes rack was located on one side of the closet in the back and out of defeat and boredom, she fingered through the old dresses and coats. When she got to the end of the rack at the wall, she noticed a small button that looked like a doorbell, tucked up high into the corner of the walls and the bottom of the shelf above the rack. After a moment of hesitation the inquisitive youth reached up and pushed the button.

Tina nearly jumped out of her expensive, black leather heels when in the blink of an eye, a door sized panel on the back wall flew open, revealing a very large, well lit, secret room. Tina stood frozen, the noise and action of the door had scared the hell out of her and her heart was beating a thousand times a second. Soon her fear was replaced by a thrilling combination of curiosity and intrigue, tentatively she stepped inside.

"Oh my god," Tina whispered aloud. The entire room was tiled from floor to ceiling, giving it the appearance of a hospital. A massive four by eight foot, flat television monitor dominated the room. There was a large open shower area on one side with several long, braided chrome hoses hanging from the walls and a sunken Jacuzzi. On the other side of the room stood racks of shelves containing all different types of sexual paraphernalia, hundreds of pornographic DVD's, suspended swings, costumes, bondage gear, lubricants and dildos of every size, shape and color.

In the center of the room, facing the theater sized TV screen, was strange looking, padded chair with some sort of mechanical devices underneath it. Tina drew closer with amazement to inspect the contraption, as she got closer; she saw two thick, long rubber dildos fixed to metal rods sticking up from a pair of wheels. The wheels seemed to be connected to electric motors, as there were cables attached that ended in a pair of small, hand held control boxes. It was a fucking machine.

Tina started to get very excited as the function and possibilities of the chair began to become clear. There were padded metal bars sticking out of both sides of the backrest that were obviously intended to secure a persons arms and pivoting stirrups with padded cradles for the back of a persons knees to rest on coming from the front of the seat, which consisted of two rectangular pads to allow the cocks to ride in between.

The slinky young blonde was completely awestruck by her discoveries and was also becoming very aroused by the thought of her own mother using all of these toys. God, the depravity of it all, having a huge room devoted entirely to fucking and masturbating. Sadie's daughter was like a kid in a candy store, except that her fingers were mindlessly circling her clit as she gazed around the room, taking it all in.

There were a couple of huge vinyl bean bags, an inflatable baby pool and a wall of rough stone tiles with a lot of heavy eyelets bolted to it, most likely for restraints. Along one side of this wall hung a sizable collection of ropes, chains, whips, masks, gags and other S&M related items.

Tina made her way over to a cabinet next to the shelves and opened it. Inside she found an assortment of medications. There was Viagra and Avlimil for enhancing feminine arousal, something called 'Saliva Sure' for increasing saliva flow obviously and Oxytocin and Domperidone for promoting lactation. There were also a lot of herbal medications intended to stimulate and prolong milk production in the breasts.

"Mmmm," Tina murmured, imagining her already sizable tits swollen and engorged with milk. She lapsed into a brief fantasy of her and her mother squirting from their boobs all over each other and licking it off of each other's body. Opening her eyes after this brief interlude, she looked down and withdrew her hand from her crotch. Thick strands of viscous fluid made clear webs between her fingers and dripped off the tips. She was getting hotter and hotter from each new discovery and education.

After sucking the tasty film from her fingers, she shifted her attention to the porn collection. She really had a thing for watching the dirtiest kinds of smut and there were plenty of titles to arouse her interest. It was apparent that her mother shared the same tastes. She found a lot of fetishy films, mostly with lesbian themes to them. Along with the commercial porno, she noticed a good supply of what appeared to be burned DVDs as they were in plain cases and the titles were hand written.

Sifting through these cases, she examined the titles, usually just a few words and a date. Excitedly, Tina realized that these were home movies as the discs had names of family members on them. Mostly Sadie, Bev, mom, (Virginia, her grandmother) and Bill (Her father).

Tina's hands began to tremble as she realized what she was finding. These were incestuous, family sex movies. A rush of strange, powerful feelings swept over her, she felt a sick knot of anticipation in her stomach, like she was going to vomit. Her clit was hard as a rock and her pussy lips were swollen and puffy. Streams of passion poured from her slick cunt, trailing down her leg onto her stocking tops.

As if in a trance, she pulled a case labeled; 'MOM 1982' from the stack and held it in her shaky hands, "Oh GOD, no, Oh fuck, NO," Tina wept as if trying to fight the building urge to see her grandmother's naked body and god only knows what else.

The combination of excitement and guilt sent her rushing to the shower, where she threw up into the drain. Her whole being was racked with an overwhelming sensation of lust and her arms could hardly function to rinse the mess down the drain. Rinsing her mouth out, she staggered over to find the DVD player.

"Oh fuck...Ohh FUCK YESSS," Tina said aloud to herself, feeling depraved and loving it. The teenager couldn't believe this was happening. She was not only about to watch her own grandmother in a home made sex movie, but was hornier than she'd ever been in her entire life by the thought of it.

Her body was convulsing so badly that she dropped the case on the floor trying to open it. When she squatted on the floor to retrieve it, a gush of collected juices dripped from her hot pussy onto the floor.

She turned on the TV and DVD/Stereo, inserted the disc, grabbed the remote and sat down in the fucking chair. One of the large dildoes protruded up about three inches from the pads of the seat and it easily slid between her swollen, pink lips. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she spread her legs and slung them over the stirrups, trying not to focus on the sensations in her cunt, fearing she would climax prematurely. Staring at the gigantic blue screen in front of her, Tina took a deep breath and pressed PLAY.

The screen came alive with the image of her grandmother's bedroom. The video had been transferred from film, the same 16mm type that Tina had watched other home movies on as a little girl. The grainy picture seemed to be filmed from a fixed position like a tripod, as it was trained on the bed and not moving.

Voices could be heard in the background, talking, but no one was in the frame. Then her nana entered. She was 37 years old and looked like she did when Tina was very little, but Virginia's granddaughter had never seen her like this... Red hair, piled on top of her head, late sixties style, heavy eye make-up and lipstick. She was wearing a floor length red satin robe tied around her waist and Tina could see that she was wearing black stockings and heels.

Virginia climbed onto the bed and was lying on her side, facing the camera. She seemed a bit nervous but had a sly grin on her face. "We shouldn't be doing this girls," Her nana said, "What if someone gets a hold of this?"

Her words hit Tina like a rock; she realized it was her MOM and AUNT BEV that were behind the camera. "OHHH...JESUS," Tina gasped, almost comatose, mindlessly bringing her left hand up to tug at her nipple.

"What do you want me to do?" Her grandmother asked, seductively stroking her thigh through her gown.

"Show us your legs, mom." Was the reply from a very young sounding voice.

"Oh yeah nana show us your fucking legs," Tina sobbed as she watched her grandmother obediently pulling the front of her robe open at the bottom to expose herself to her twins. Virginia's shapely legs were sheathed in black laced, thigh high stockings with no garters and she wore red, high heeled slippers.

"Do you like your mamma's legs, my beautiful babies?" Virginia cooed, bringing her right knee up to her chest. She grabbed the back of her thigh, stuck out her tongue and started licking all around her bent knee like a slut, looking at her daughters behind the camera. "Mmmmm, do you want to see more of your nasty mommy's body girls? I'll bet you do, maybe if you get me horny enough I'll let you look at mommy's pussy. Do mamma's little babies want to see mommy's juicy pussy?"

Virginia sat up onto her knees and without looking away from her daughters, pulled the belt loose from her gown and let it fall back onto the bed behind her. "Oh my god," Tina gasped as her grandmother's incredible, full body came into view. She was wearing a red lacey bra and panty set and her enormous boobs were bulging out of the tops of the cups of her undersized bra.

Tina knew if she moved a muscle, she would cum right then and there from anticipation, so she sat rigid and watched on. Her sexy nana threw her robe onto the floor and rested in a half seated position with her back on a stack of pillows. Tina could make out the darkness of her grandmother's nipples through the lace as she watched her begin to part and caress her strong legs.

"Is this what mamma's babies want to see?" Virginia taunted, "You want to watch you mommy rub her dirty pussy babies? Mmmm...I love getting nasty for you girls; I want you two to kiss each other for me so I can get really wet for you. The twin's mother's legs were spread open and she was rubbing her pussy through her panties. It was plain to see that the girls were granting their mother's request from the look of sinful pleasure on her face.

Tina was losing it; the screen gave her the surrealistic effect of being in the room with them and it was all she could do to keep from blasting on the head of the rubbery cock. She sat paralyzed; watching and twisting her nipples that stuck out like little fingertips.

"OH GOD, yeahhh...squeeze your sister's tits while you're sucking her tongue, Sadie. Stick your tongue in her mouth, just like you're gonna stick it in your mother's hot pussy, baby," Virginia was really starting to get into it now, pulling her panties up into her crotch and rubbing her clit really fast.

The look on her face was one of sheer evil as she begged her daughters to do her bidding. She was bucking around erratically, causing the mounds of flesh above the tight, red bra to wobble about until they looked like they would pop right out of the lace bindings. Her focus and lust was so intense that it seemed like she'd never seen them touch each other that way before.

"OK you naughty little girls," Virginia commanded, "Come get in bed with your horny mommy. Mommy wants to teach her little babies how to FUCK." Tina's eyes and mouth opened wide in preparation for the activities that were about to unfold.

Her mother and Aunt Bev entered the screen; they were her only eighteen years old and were wearing nothing but white knee socks. Their shiny, black hair was long and done up in two pigtails on either side of their heads with pink bows, adding to the perversity of the scene, if that was possible.

"OH...GOD...OHH...MY...GOD," Tina panted desperately; oils were flowing from her tortured hole and running down the shaft of the dildo. She was on the brink of insanity and orgasm from the mixed feelings of trying to fight her desire for the women closest to her...yet not wanting to. She couldn't wait another second; she sat the remote down next to her and brought her hand down towards her cunt for release.

"Having fun, honey?" A voice from came from behind her, it was her mother's voice.

To be continued...