Her Naked Brother Uncovers Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
She is turned on by the sight of her brother.
2.6k words
4.19
112.4k
75
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
535 Followers

As I walked past my brother's bedroom door I paused. He never closed it all the way, and as I glanced in something seemed strange. Not strange. Different. As I stood there in the hall looking I realized what it was. He was naked! Totally and completely naked, sleeping with no sheet on or anything to cover him up. He had never done that before.

"Well", I thought, "maybe this is the way college boys sleep."

It was only his second day home from college. I hadn't noticed yesterday as I passed his room. But from now on I was certainly going to look. I had to walk past his room often. We shared the hall bathroom. Mom and Dad had their own in their room at the other end of the hall, but we shared this one. And his room was between the bath and my room, at the other end of the hall.

After I stood there staring for some moments, I went back to my room and closed the door. I was a bit flushed. Breathing hard. My mind filled with that picture - my brother, sleeping, naked, uncovered, on his back, with his... His thing laying there for all to see. Well no. Just for me to see. It had looked so big lying there. So big and beautiful. It gave a different definition of the term 'big brother.' The image was all I could picture. BTW, my name is Laura, and my brother is Tyler.

I kept myself from going back for another look. I would wait until tomorrow, or he might wake up and I would not want to be caught. I passed his room every morning, and I was up long before him. That hadn't seemed to change since he was away. And I had nothing else to do.

It was a great time in my life. I was a legal 18 years of age, graduated from high school, no job or expenses, and all summer off to plan my own adventure for when I left for college. But now there was something else to think about. Boys. I don't know just why, but seeing my brother naked made me think about other boys.

Don't misunderstand. I liked boys alright. And I was no virgin. But my experience was limited. In fact I had a steady boyfriend for a few months. He had broken up with me just a month ago, as soon as he got what he wanted. Twice. Plus I had sex with two other guys earlier. All had been very disappointing. I wondered if all boys were like that - in a huge hurry to get the girl naked, then stick his dick in her as fast as possible. And then it's a race to see how fast he can cum. Did any of them care if the girl even enjoys herself? Thank goodness I learned to masturbate!

The next morning I was up even earlier. I think my brother was on my mind and got me awake ahead of my normal schedule. But I had to wait around until our parents left for work. As soon as I heard them leave I walked down the hall. I made myself go to the bathroom before I looked in on him, but I did so quickly. I was soon standing at his door, it being ajar as usual. I could peek in and see him, again naked and again uncovered. This time, however, his dick was sticking out from his body. He had an erection! I gasped as I realized this.

Reminding myself to be quiet, I pushed the door open a bit more so I could see better. Yes, he had an erection, and it certainly looked like a big one. And beautiful. I had never gotten much of a look at a guy's dick before. Like I said, they were in such a hurry to stick it in me I didn't have time to examine it. Sure, I had seen a few pictures but I wasn't all that interested in pictures. Truthfully, boys weren't super important to me. Maybe until now. Now I was interested. I could feel my insides fluttering around in an unusual way. All because I saw his erection. Yes, I thought, that was truly the reason.

Suddenly Tyler moved. He turned slightly, and then moved his hand to his groin. It brushed against his dick but didn't cover it. I took a step back in fear that he was awake, but moved back closer when I realized he was still sleeping. When his hand moved his dick waved back and forth. Oh, damn! I couldn't believe how excited I was getting just looking at his cock. I had to get out of there.

I went quickly back to my room. Flopping on my bed, I tried to catch my breath. I was breathing so hard! The image of his dick would not leave my mind. My hand went down to my pussy and began rubbing, thinking of what it would be like to feel that dick, have it in my pussy, have my brother touch... FUCK!! That was my brother that I was thinking about! Crap, that's not normal. He might have a great dick, but he was still my brother. A girl doesn't do things like that with her brother. Don't even think things like that.

Yet my pussy was wet. My hand had not stopped playing with it, even as I was thinking how wrong it was to have these thoughts. Now I just rubbed my pussy lips, tucking a finger into my hole. A tremor hit me when I touched my clit, and soon I was rubbing around it and pushing on it, enjoying some of the most exciting feelings I ever had. I buried my head in my pillow as I suddenly convulsed into an unexpected orgasm. It wasn't the best one I ever had, but this was all due to just looking. I tried to forget that it was about my big brother.

But I couldn't forget. That whole day I tried to avoid him. I couldn't look at him without thinking of him lying there with his dick on display. And my eyes would always go to his crotch. That night when I went to bed, I had no choice but to masturbate again, thinking of him. I had never masturbated more than once a day in my life. Once a week would be closer to my average. And the next morning got even worse.

I awoke thinking of him. Again I had to wait until I heard my parents leave, then quietly go to the bathroom before peeking in Tyler's door. I wondered - would his dick be big and soft, or bigger and hard? I had heard of 'morning wood' before, but I didn't know when or how often it happened. Oh, hell - surely he would be uncovered so I could see it again, right? It would be so disappointing if I couldn't see it today.

I couldn't have imagined what I was going to see that morning. I heard something even before I got up close and peered in. When I looked I couldn't believe that he was flat on his back, erection in hand, pumping away. Not fast, but steadily sliding his fist up and down his dick. He moaned low occasionally. I moaned as well, too loudly. Stepping back from the door in case he heard, I was relieved that he continued on, unaware of me. His mind was occupied with his dick. I leaned in closer now for an even better look. Pushing the door further open since he was paying no attention to me, I even took a step inside.

I had a great view now. Tyler was pumping his cock, gripping it pretty hard, it seemed to me. He was picking up speed as I watched intently. The head seemed to be turning purple. He was moaning more now, pumping faster. I slid my hand down my panties, my pussy getting wet as I watched.

"Uh! Uh!" I heard Tyler groan, then my eyes shot open wide as cum shot upwards from his dick. I was mesmerized. Frozen in place. Time stood still as I could not move, except for my fingers in my pussy. His cum shot high, spurt after spurt. As it slowed I was able to look at where it landed, all over Tyler's stomach. Possibly his sheets as well. There seemed to be so much of it. It was impossibly exciting for me. The first time I had actually seen a guy cum. Or a guy's cum. I didn't even think of leaving his room. It was too exciting. Interesting. I was transfixed.

"Laura."

I wondered what that was. My mind finally came out of its fog enough to realize that it had been his voice. And wow! That was my name that he said! What the hell?

I took a quick step back, stumbled out of his room, and ran to my room. By the time I got there I was not thinking of what he said. I could only think of his cock. His cum. My hand still in my pussy. I flopped on my bed, on my stomach, on my hand still rubbing myself. I began humping my hand as if fucking it. My pussy pushed my hand into the mattress repeatedly, as if fucking. More and more, harder and harder, then BAM! My orgasm struck hard, I cried out in relief, I buried my face in the mattress to hide my screaming. Maybe not in time, but I didn't care.

I settled down enough to think, and my thoughts were only of my brother calling my name after he had masturbated! What the hell? But wait. It probably wasn't my name. I wasn't the only girl named Laura, right? He just got back from college. Laura is probably some girl at school that he was thinking of. Someone he wanted. Maybe someone he had been dating, someone he fucked. Good memories. Certainly it wasn't his sister.

Yet, I couldn't face him. I got dressed quickly and left the house. I was gone all day, just so I wouldn't have to see him. If I saw him I would give myself away, thinking weird thoughts about him. Once again I had to masturbate before I went to bed, as thoughts of him jacking off were in my head all day, no matter how I tried to focus on other things. I had to stop this obsession.

But bright and early next morning I was again up. It was Friday, I told myself. The parents would be home over the weekend, so I would have to leave him alone. Then next week I would go back to a normal existence and stop watching my brother. And his cock. But that gave me today to see him one more time. Yes!

I couldn't believe it when I looked into his room. Once again he was stroking his erection, sticking high up into the air. I leaned in to get a good look. Then I heard it.

"Laura."

I froze. He wasn't nearing climax. Maybe that really was my name.

"Laura. Come in."

What? That was me he was talking to. I gasped. What to do. He knew I was there? Watching? Really? And he wanted me to come in.

"Come inside, Laura."

I had to answer. "What? I... I can't. You're...you're..."

"Come on in. I know you want to see better. Come closer."

I couldn't argue with that. Well, I could have. I should have. But in truth I didn't want to. He was right - I did want to see better. Closer. More.

So I did. I took that fateful step inside his room. I was totally inside now, totally committed. I felt many things, but mostly excited. His bed was close to the door so I didn't have far to go. He took his hand off his cock and patted the bed beside him. I was nervous, but now kind of committed to doing what he told me to do, so I sat beside him on his bed. Near his cock, waving by itself high in the air. I was staring at it, and when I finally looked at his face I saw that he was amused at me.

He took his cock in hand and began sliding it up and down, slowly. I was staring intently at it, not caring that he was looking at me, amused. I watched as his flesh moved along with his hand, his hard erection getting even bigger as I watched. It was like an out-of-body experience - like I was watching myself and my brother from somewhere else. I wasn't here at all.

But I was there. I couldn't get over the sight of Tyler stroking himself. He was going faster now. His dick seemed stiffer. It was turning a darker color. And Tyler couldn't stop himself from moaning as he went.

"Would you to do it?" He asked.

"Huh?" I awoke from my trance. "No. No. Not me. I just watch."

I just watch? That sounded like a voyeur. Oh well, I guess I am, right?

He smiled at me, then continued stroking. I went back to my trance-like state, watching as he got closer to finishing. How long had it been? Maybe five minutes? He was getting close. Since I had declined his kind offer to help he got faster, more determined. His cock head was turning purple. His cock began swelling. I thought this must be it.

Yes, I was right. He yelled out just as a stream of cum shot out from his tip. He stroked more and another stream shot out. I had shrunk back a bit, afraid of getting sprayed on, but otherwise watched in awe. It was the most amazing thing I could think of to witness. Several more shots sprayed out, getting smaller and weaker each time, but still fascinating. His hand and stomach had a coating of cum on them. He sat there for a few moments, letting me take in the scene I suppose. Perhaps hoping I would do something with his cock or his cum, but no way. As he pulled a pair of boxers from somewhere and started to wipe off, I came out of my trance.

Embarrassed now, I tried to look away but couldn't keep my eyes off of his deflating cock. It began to look less intimidating as it softened, though it did not get too awfully small.

"I knew you were watching," I heard him say.

"What?" I managed. "When? Just now?"

"No," he laughed. "This morning. Yesterday. Wednesday, too."

I was surprised. Shocked. "You knew I was looking? Honestly?"

""Oh, yes. I made sure to give you something to look at."

"You sure did! I just kept wanting to... see more." I couldn't tell him just how turned on he made me.

"That's cool," he said. "Did it excite you? Make you hot? Because I heard you masturbating when you went back to your room."

He had a smirk on his face that told me he liked having that power over me. I tried to think of a good comeback, but all I could think of was, "I saw you on Monday and Tuesday, too!"

That surprised him, but he recovered. "So it did make you hot!"

At this point there was no sense trying to hide too much from him. "All I'll say is, you know Jimmy, right?"

Puzzled, he nodded.

"Well, after this, I guarantee that tomorrow night he's going to get fucked!" And I breezed out of the room with him laughing.

suzie3w
suzie3w
535 Followers