Her Name is Jade

Story Info
She's everything I ever wanted....plus more
12.8k words
4.78
73.7k
143
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Jade; such a pretty name for a breathtaking woman. She's tall with long, flowing dark brown hair that falls halfway down her back. Her eyes are an amber color that stands out brightly in the fluorescent lighting of the classroom we're in. Today is the first day of our English 222 class. She walks in with a friendly smile and scans the room for an empty seat.

"Is someone sitting here?" She asks while gesturing to the empty seat next to me. It looks like I'm in luck.

"No," was all I could manage to squeak out. The sight of her has nearly taken my breath away. I was able to force myself to pull the chair out as a silent way of inviting her to sit with me. I am instantly smitten by her.

"Thanks. My name is Jade. And you are?" She asks me as she places her books on the table that we are now sharing.

"My name is Jen." I'm a nineteen-year-old college sophomore who's utterly clueless as to what I'm actually majoring in. Until I figure that part out, I've decided to take my required classes which have brought me here with her.

"Jen," she repeats, "very nice to meet you." Her words flow out between a small, flirty smile. Well, flirty to me because I feel like my ovaries are going to explode. She seems friendly yet a little but shy.

During the lecture, I can't help but stare at her out of the corner of my eye. She's simply beautiful; she doesn't go overboard with the makeup. I nearly lose it when she takes a pair of thick-rimmed glasses out of her bag and puts them on to read what our instructor is writing on the board. She's nerdy but oh so sexy. The way she flips her hair behind her shoulder; the way she chews on the end of her pen. I try so hard to make my staring not obvious to not only her but everyone else in the class as well. She reminds me of the type of girl who will sit and bury herself in the biggest book she can find on the shelf but she could also probably teach any man (or woman, if I'm lucky) a thing or two in the bedroom with a hidden sexy, seductive side she hides well.

Just before class departs, she gives me another little smile as she packs her books and papers into her bag. I just sat here clenching my thighs for the past hour and a half and her smile makes me tingle.

"Do you mind if we sit together again? I'm new to the area and I don't really know anyone."

"Sure, I'd like that," I say as I gather my things. "What's your next class?"

"I don't have any more classes today, how about you?"

"Cultural Anthropology, it's a one-hour class that's across campus and starts in 20 minutes. I don't even have time to stop by my dorm room on the way over there," I say with a frustrated smile.

"What hall are you living in?"

"Robinson; it's near the center of campus. Actually, right by the library," I explain as I push in my chair. I really don't want to rush her off but I'll be late if I don't get going. "Are you living on campus, too?"

"I just happen to be in Merrill Hall." Talk about luck! She's located just on the other side of the library. I'm elated to know she's so close to where I am staying. "Want to walk with me since you have to hurry by that way anyway?"

"Sure," I calmly say hoping that I have hidden my excitement. I really don't know why I'm reacting to her the way that I am. She probably isn't even interested in women anyway. She'll most likely just remain a crush like so many other beautiful ladies I've known because I'm too shy to make the first move on anyone.

When I stand next to her I see that she is about four inches taller than I am. She has such a beautiful figure and I can only imagine what she looks like without those clothes on. Her boobs are bigger than mine; fuller too, her tiny waist is accented with a baby-pink belt that's holding her jeans low on her hips, and she smells of a flirty, light scented perfume.

During our hurried walk, we talk about where we're from. I was actually born and raised in a small town not far from here. Close enough to home but far enough away to actually feel independent. She's from a small farming town in the northern part of the state. She's the oldest of four siblings; all of them enjoy helping out on the family dairy farm. She, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with the farming business and is trying to start a whole new adventure for herself. She's thinking along the lines of teaching but since transferring here she's not sure about that anymore. Her freshman year at college didn't go as well as she had hoped and she's looking for a fresh start on her education.

"Thanks for walking with me. Let's get together some time to compare schedules. It'll be nice to hang out and get to know each other more," she says as she approaches the steps to her building.

"Absolutely, let me give you my cell phone number so you can text me some time." We swap phones and add ourselves to the other's contact list.

We say goodbye and I continue on my way to my next class. I have no idea what the discussion is even about; I'm too busy thinking about Jade. She most certainly has a boyfriend; I just know it. A pretty woman like her has to have someone in her life. I can't tell if my hormones are raging because she's incredibly hot or because I haven't been laid in a while. My ex-girlfriend and I called it quits roughly a month ago and I haven't had a dick in over a year. Well, a real one anyway. My ex may have been borderline psychotic but she was so much fun when a strap on was added into the mix; both giving and receiving.

Jade texts me at around eight o'clock that evening. She wants to come by my dorm room so we can figure out if we have any more classes together. I invite her over since my roommate has stepped out for a while. I just met my roommate, Brandy, a little over a week ago when we were both moving into our room. While I find her tolerable for the most part, I don't think she's too fond of me. Maybe it's because she has caught me staring at her tits a time or two. I can't help it. I'm such a boob gal and she has a nice pair to stare at.

"Come on in," I call out when I hear a knock on the door. Jade appears wearing a skimpy outfit. My eyes can't help but wander all the way up her very long legs. Her short shorts hug her hips tightly and her tight tank top leaves little to the imagination. It appears Jade has a very nice pair to stare at as well and her tiny waist accents those perfect tits of hers nicely.

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask as I lead her over to where my desk is. I have a small, apartment-size refrigerator tucked near the end of your bed.

"Sure. Do you have a Pepsi?"

"I sure do," I say as I retrieve one for her. She twists the top off and takes a nice long drink. I watch as she leans her head back. Her hair flows behind her and her neck looks like it wants to be nibbled. "Thank you. I sure needed that. It's been a hot one today."

'Yeah, tell me about it,' I mentally respond. "Do you have your schedule?"

"Here it is," and she fetches it from her back pocket. I open it up and glance through it. It looks like the only class we have together is our English 222. Bummer, it looks like we are taking the same Biology class; it's just on different days.

"Well, we can still get together and study for Bio whenever one of us is struggling," I say.

"I'm terrible at Bio so I may have to take you up on that," she giggles.

"Well, that makes two of us," I reply with a giggle of my own.

We sit and chat for nearly an hour until my roommate finally drags herself back from wherever she's been. She looks like I have been a complete inconvenience by inviting someone over without checking with her first. I roll my eyes at her as soon as her back is turned. Jade notices and gives me a silent giggle.

"Well, I'd better be going. It's getting late and I have an early class tomorrow," she says as she makes her way to the door. I walk with her out into the hallway and apologize for my roommate being a bitch without even having to say anything to either of us.

"It's ok. I get that reaction from girls a lot. I was fortunate enough to somehow get a single room with no roommate to pester me," she responds.

"Really? You're so lucky. Maybe we can try to meet up at your dorm more often to avoid Brandy as much as possible. She's pretty harmless but her pettiness can be annoying. And I've picked this all up in just over a week," I say as I shake my head. It's going to be a long year for me.

"That sounds great. I'll see you later," she says as she turns to walk down the hall. I watch as her cute little ass cheeks nearly peek out under the bottom edges of her shorts. I'm going to have some digging around to do. I don't want to jump right into a personal conversation with her but I'm intrigued by her; I want to know more.

Four days later, Jade and I get together for lunch and meet at a local little deli located just off campus. We sit in a booth next to the windows. The sunlight makes her amber eyes shine. Her hair is pulled up into a ponytail with a few straggling strands hanging around her face. I watch as she talks as I take in the sight of her plump lips. I've been a walking ball of libido ever since I laid my eyes on her but I'm afraid I'll be forever in the friend zone.

"So, what are your plans this weekend?" I ask as I'm hoping to get a glimpse of her dating life.

"I'm not really sure. I was invited to a frat party but I don't really feel comfortable going to things like that."

"No special someone to spend the weekend with?" I pry.

"Sadly, no, I'm not dating anyone. I left both my boyfriend and my girlfriend behind when I came here." I nearly spit my food out at the sound of her words. Boyfriend and girlfriend? She notices my reaction and laughs. "It's complicated," and she leaves it at that. "How about you?"

"I ended my relationship with my girlfriend about a month ago. She went to a university out of state and I thought it would be too much work to keep trying to stay together. Last school year was really hard with separation and jealousy issues." I watch her reaction and, although it's subtle, it still shows.

"Girlfriend, huh?" She asks with a slight raise of an eyebrow. I feel myself blushing so I look down at my food in hopes of hiding it.

"Yeah, girlfriend. She and I were just friends as far as anyone was concerned but secretly we were lovers for a long time. I've dated men, too, but she made me feel extra special. Well, until she turned into a jealous psycho who became unbearable. She was jealous of both men and women."

"I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard to find someone who accepts everything about you and still wants to be with you."

"I figure I'll just stick to casual dating for a while. I haven't had very good luck with serious relationships." I finish my lunch and throw my trash away. We sit and chat some more until she finishes her meal. She has a class to go to but I still have a few more hours before my next class.

I lay in my dorm room still in shock of her sexual confession. She, like me, is into both men and women? Well, I guess I'm a little more in luck now than when I first met her. But I still have no idea if she's attracted to me in any way. I can't tell if she's flirty or just overly friendly. I'm starting to feel obsessed and frustrated at the same time. I'm thinking that I'll just sit and wait. Maybe she'll make an undeniable move that I can act on. Until then, I'll refrain from making any noticeable interest and risking any kind of friendship we may have. This is going to be tough.

Over the next couple of months, Jade and I build a very close friendship. She has even gone on a few dates with men while I have been completely celibate. Not entirely by choice; I seem to be attracting losers lately. A couple of guys who tried way too hard before they even had a chance and there was one girl who reminded me too much of my ex. She was beautiful but clingy. I don't have time for that right now. My feelings for Jade haven't faltered one bit. I may even have felt a pang of jealousy when she told me about the men she dated.

One thing she doesn't talk much about is her family. No one has come to visit her; no friends or family for that matter. I feel a little pity for her so I don't bring my family topics up much around her. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I'm leery about asking her if she's going home for the holiday but I ask her anyway.

"No. I'm just going to hang around here. I'm sure there will be plenty of things to do," she says with a little disappointment in her voice.

After thinking for a few minutes, I reply with an idea. "No, you're not; you're coming home with me. We'll have a great time with my family. My sister can be a pain in the ass but she's pretty harmless," I plead with her.

"Are you sure they would be ok with that?"

"Why wouldn't they? You're my best friend and they've all heard about you a million times already," I say with a smile. "Please say you'll come with me."

She agrees and I am elated. It'll be nice to get her away from here and have some quality time in the quiet country setting of my parents' house. I call my mom and tell her to get my old room set up for Jade. We'll have to share a room but I have an extra fold-out bed that she can sleep on.

We leave for our trip to my childhood home a few days later and the ride is nice just listening to her talk about where she grew up. I'd been to the area but I never really had a chance to just stay and visit for any reason. It was more like a pass-through when we would head up north to go camping as a kid. She talks about her siblings quite a bit but seldom mentions her parents. I can't quite figure out why but I'm guessing she had a rough childhood and just doesn't like talking about it.

When we arrive at my parents' house, it's about five o'clock in the evening. My mom is the first to run out and hug me. She always tends to get emotional about being separated from me for any reason and turns it into a big deal. My dad patiently waits for me to get out bags out of the car and my sister is nowhere in sight. It turns out that she's staying the night at a friend's house. I introduce Jade to my parents as soon as my mom can let go of me. They immediately give me a look of approval. I admit I've had friends in the past that they didn't care for but Jade seems to have won them over well right from the start.

"And here is where we will be sleeping," I say as I lead her into my old bedroom. It hasn't changed much since I left for college. My mom put the fold-out bed across the room from my own and has made it up nicely.

"Cute décor," she taunts as she pokes fun at my stuffed animals. Yes, it's true that I was quite girly when I lived at home.

"Very funny," I say as I playfully throw one at her. It bounces off her arm and she lets out a laugh. She places her bag on the smaller bed and sits on it as though she's feeling the firmness of the mattress. I can't help but watch her chest bounce as she tests the sturdiness of it.

"Hey girls, supper will be done in a little bit," my mom says as she peeks in my room.

"Thanks. We'll be right out," I say as I place my bag on the floor next to my bed.

Supper is wonderful as always. My mom has always been a great cook and I can't believe how much Jade managed to scarf down. I don't think I've ever seen her eat so much in one sitting. As we help put the dishes away, I let Jade know that she's more than welcome to make herself at home. There are plenty of movies to watch or she can just veg wherever she wants.

"I think I'll take a shower. It was a long drive and that will help me relax," she says as we walk back into the bedroom. The bathroom is a small private one that's connected to my room. My sister has her own bathroom as well. My father did some remodeling when she and I started fighting over bathroom space so he built two small but practical private ones for us. I show her where everything is in there after she gathers the items she needs to take a shower. While she's in there, I change into a night shirt. It's basically just a large, baggy t-shirt; it's my prime choice of sleepwear. This will be the first time that we've spent any kind of night together. While I've daydreamed numerous times about taking her to bed and having my way with her, we've always parted ways rather than just staying the night at her dorm.

When she emerges from the bathroom, I catch myself staring at her way too obviously. She's wearing baggy flannel pajama pants and a tight, nearly see-through cami. Her alert nipples are poking at the fabric like they're going to bust through at any second. Their stare is luring me in and my pussy clenches at the thought of sucking one of them into my mouth. Wouldn't I love to feel her mound grinding against my own; sending me into a spiraling state of euphoria. When I snap back to reality, I notice that she is staring at me with a small, yet seductive smile.

"I'm sorry," is all I'm able to whisper. I feel like such an ass for letting myself get caught like this. It reminds me of the very first time I saw a pair of tits that didn't belong to either my mom or my sister. I was like a deer in headlights.

"It's ok. I'm used to it," she giggles. The sound of her laughter helps lift a little bit of my embarrassment but her smile tells me something more. Does she mean she's used to being stared at by others or just my staring at her all the time?

"I'm ready for lights out whenever you are," I say as she makes her way to the smaller bed. She pulls back the covers and I watch as she lies on her back. She lets out a huge sigh and relaxes into the bed.

"Good night, Jen. Thank you for inviting me to come with you."

"You're welcome. Good night, Jade," and I click off the lamp that's on my nightstand.

At around three o'clock in the morning, I am awakened by a loud crash of thunder and the feeling of someone jumping into my bed with me. I quickly turn my lamp on and see Jade next to me. She looks terrified.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"I'm sorry; I just get really scared when it thunders. Is it ok if I stay in your bed until it's done?"

"Of course, I don't mind. How do you manage this when you're alone at school?"

"Thank you," she says with a soft smile. "I usually just put some earbuds in to drown it out but I don't have any with me tonight." I've never known anyone to be scared of thunder and lightning before and I find myself trying hard not to laugh at her. Even my little sister has never had a problem with it at all. Jade rolls over away from me and snuggles in. I turn the light off and I can feel every little movement she makes as she tries to get comfortable. My heart starts pounding when she moves just right and her ass bumps into mine. I fall back asleep with a smile on my face and naughty thoughts in my head.

The light shining through my window slowly pulls me from my pleasant dreams to a reality that is frustrating me. I want so badly to just tell Jade how I feel but I'm scared. The more awake I become, I realize that she has her arm draped over me and is snuggled into my back. I can feel her breath on my neck and it sends a shiver through me. I don't want to move because I'm afraid she'll roll over and I'll no longer be able to enjoy her touch. She shifts a little closer to me and I can feel her other hand between our bodies. It's pressing into my back and a little uncomfortable. I reach behind me in hopes of moving her hand but I'm taken aback when I grab ahold of it. It turns out not to be her hand at all. It's long and hard as steel. I put a firm grasp on it and realize exactly what it is.

"Jade?" I say as I quickly move my hand away from her. I hear a mumble as she finally stirs at the sound of my voice. She manages to get even closer to me and subconsciously grinds her hips against my ass. I gasp out loud; it's very clear to me now as to what is pressing into my back. "Jade?"