Her Name Was Alice

Story Info
An encounter at the gym.
2k words
4.22
30.3k
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myths
Myths
35 Followers

Her name was Alice. I first noticed her at the gym in figure hugging Lycra shorts working out on a cross trainer. Sweat stained between her shoulder blades and between her ample bum cheeks. I was on a treadmill behind her and in an excellent position to be able to watch these same cheeks bouncing delightfully. What I didn't notice was that in a wall to ceiling mirror, Alice could see exactly where my eyes were fixed.

Alice smiled inwardly, she knew she looked good and loved it when men openly admired her. Her bum was on the largish side but it didn't bother her. Some men preferred women with big bums and she knew that her watcher was one of those. I hope he likes them good and sweaty as well. He wasn't bad looking either, dark hair flopped over his forehead, piercing blue eyes crinkled in the corners and a good designer stubble. She wasn't a beard person per se, but did like a bit of stubble. As she studied his face, their eyes met in the mirror. He blushed and looked away. Damn, she thought, he's seen me looking at him looking at my bum. The humour of the situation was not lost on her.

I groaned feeling embarrassed, tempted to stop the treadmill and leave the gym hurriedly. Just maybe though, she had only just looked at the same time as I had and hadn't noticed my fixation with her derrière. I risked another quick glance, she was still watching me and actually smiling!

What could I read into this? That I was some sort of perve and she was laughing at my discomfiture? I was a bit gauche with women, especially ones that openly looked at you with their all knowing eyes. They seem to know exactly what you are thinking whereas you can only hazard a guess as to what's in their mind. I risked a hesitant half smile back and was rewarded with a grin showing off perfectly white teeth coupled with a slight inclination of her head. Blow it, she had seen.

I went through my usual warm down procedure on the treadmill. There had been no more eye contact since that one time. One last quick glance as I walked over to the water cooler. I took a long drink, took a paper towel from the dispenser and wiped my mouth and sweaty face. Turning to leave, Alice, though I didn't know her name at that time was right behind me.

"Did you like what you were looking at?" She came out with, eyes roaming over my face. I feel uncomfortable with close scrutiny, especially from a bold, attractive woman.

"I apologise if you thought I was staring," I mumbled, "I was miles away." Trying to extricate myself from this awkward situation.

"So you weren't looking a my bum, then?" Said with a slight moue.

Crikey, if only I could read women. Her expression seemed to indicate some disappointment. "No, erm, yes, it was in my vision and I thought it looked quite nice."

"Only quite nice? So you didn't think at all about wishing you could get your hands on it?"

Oh, my. Where was this going? She was teasing me, surely? I was well and truly out of my depths. "No, no. Well, ok, I'm a man and what man wouldn't want to?" Jeez, did I just say that?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that," I blurted.

"You mean you didn't mean to say that or you didn't mean you'd like to get your hands on my bum?"

Alice knew she was pushing this poor man to his limits but she was enjoying herself. Close up, he was good looking, but she could see he was discomforted by her open scrutiny. She decided to give him some slack. "I'm sorry, I've been teasing you unmercifully." She held out her hand. "I'm Alice, Have you got time for a drink?"

I automatically shook her hand. "Bob," I replied, "and yes, I usually have one before I leave."

She changed from the Lycra shorts now and had a small gym skirt on which covered about half her thighs. Quite respectable when she was standing but a bit revealing when she bent over or sat down carelessly.

I joined Bob in the attached cafe I allowed him to buy me a coffee. He seemed a little more relaxed now so the naughty side of me decided to push him a bit more. I was having such fun!

"So, Bob, you liked looking at my sweaty bum, did you?"

"Alice, please, you're embarrassing me. If you really must know I loved watching it bouncing up and down. Now can we talk about something else?"

"Oh, Bob, you're so funny. There's just us here, both adults. You shouldn't be embarrassed, men like to admire women from afar. I watched you for some time looking at me and do you know, it made me quite squishie down there. So it was a bit more than just sweaty."

His face was a picture. He didn't know where to look. Though he'd glanced down at my chest a few times. My nipples had hardened with the naughtiness of my teasing.

I could see it was exciting him as well as embarrassing him. I was enjoying bringing out his thoughts.

"You must realise I am almost 30, Bob."

He mumbled something silly about thinking I was younger.

It was a good effort and I appreciated it. For all the secret looks he was obviously a nice man.

"Will you answer something honestly, Bob?"

He wasn't a particularly young man and looked uncertain but did say "I will do my best Alice."

"We probably wont see each other again Bob. I am 30 and I am married. I know I have a big bum and I would like to know if you like it?"

He was starting to relax and said "I am married as well Alice. Unfortunately my wife is a bit skinny. I can tell you that I know your bum is big but it is really nice. I like your big bum."

"Is it just bums you like or do you like boobs as well? Bums and boobs, such nice concise words, don't you think?"

"I like them both, Alice, but I do prefer them covered."

"You don't like to see them naked, then?"

With alice talking like this, my discomfiture was diminishing and I felt more comfortable saying things I wouldn't otherwise have said.

"Yes, Alice, I suspect naked would be nice, but I prefer them in knickers and bra. More for the imagination to play with."

Mmm, Bob was really opening up. I was liking the way this was going.

"So do you like big knickers or tiny ones? Cotton or lace?"

"The size or material doesn't matter, it's the fact they're being worn."

O...k, I believe Bob has a thing for knickers, not what's inside them. One of my own fancies as well. Another of my warm squishie feelings down below. I'll push him a little further.

"Do you want to see them Bob?"

"Do you mean your panties, Alice?"

He was looking surprised but not uncomfortable.

"Yes Bob. Do you want to see my knickers?"

"That would be nice Alice but this is a bit public in this cafe."

I looked around. We were the only ones there and our table was around the corner from the main counter.

I just lifted my right foot up onto my chair and splayed my knees saying "What do you think Bob. Are they like you imagined?"

He was embarrassed now, but excited. He simply murmured "They look splendid Alice."

They were more than splendid, the sweat and other juices that stained the gusset had made it nearly transparent. Bob could clearly see the shape of her sex with its central slit.

I still hadn't finished my questioning. There were things I had been curious about for ages. I may never have another opportunity.

"Bob, do you prefer clean knickers or does it matter if they are dirty or sweaty?"

Bob reddened. "Alice, I do not mind, but yes, sometimes dirty and sweaty is nice."

Alice noticed Bob squirm in his seat. "I wouldn't mind another coffee, would you be a love?"

Bob obliged and as he rose, yes, as she suspected from the bulge in his jogging bottoms, he was getting turned on with this talk of dirty knickers. She now has his measure.

I had a mad moment when I seriously considered standing up in front of him and dropping my panties for him. I didn't think anyone else would see but then I thought about the terrible consequences if someone did.

I was after all a respectable married woman. My husband was a local businessman. I discarded those naughty thoughts. It was just too dangerous. He came back with our coffees.

On my return, much to my relief, the conversation turned to more mundane things. I had never before talked so openly with anyone, let alone a woman, about my private thoughts. They were my fantasies to get me off in the night and never been acted on in reality. Alice was a good person to talk to, I seemed to be able to open up with her. Maybe it was because she was a stranger, but I must admit, I was enjoying her company.

Alice stood, having finished her coffee. "I need the loo. Could you watch my bag for me? I won't be long."

I watched her buttocks jiggling delightfully and allowed myself to think about her sweaty bra and knickers. What would they smell like, I wondered? Well, it's not like you'll get any chance to find out. Pity though. I surreptitiously adjusted myself.

Alice came back after a while. "That's better. Bob, I have to go now. It's been lovely talking with you. We must get together again, sometime. I get here two or three times a week. Maybe we'll bump into each other?"

I stood. We looked at each other for a pause, me not knowing if I shake her hand or peck her cheek. Alice grinned and taking the initiative moved closer. It was a quick peck. Well, two actually, one on each side.

My awkwardly dangling arms came half up in a Roy Cropper sort of hug. Alice stood back, still grinning, perhaps at my sense of chagrin. She turned and hefted her bag onto her shoulder. "See you, Bob," and with that, she was gone.

I sat to finish my now cold drink. Would I see her? Get together? Bump into each other? These phrases resonated in my mind. Glancing down, I saw something on the table Alice must have forgotten. I grabbed it and made to chase after her, but realised she was probably long gone.

Opening my hand, my heart lurched in my chest. I was holding what could only be her dirty, sweaty knickers. They were folded round a card with a phone number. The knickers were warm, damp, no more than damp, soaked.

Unbidden animal instinct programmed in males from caveman days brought them to my nose. I inhaled deeply, my first real scent of a real live woman! My furtive fumblings with my fantasies at night paled into insignificance. I held them to my face for the longest time. My tongue tentatively touched the gusset. Closing my eyes, the smell, Alice's smell pervaded my senses.

The smell was so lovely and thickly musky. I looked around. No one could see. I pushed my tongue out. It was a warm slightly salty taste. She had said she needed the loo.

As I inhaled a picture of my wife flashed before me. She was a good woman but all the naughty thoughts about her had subsided about 2 years after our marriage.

I wondered what Elizabeth would say now if she saw me sniffing another woman's panties. I put her out of my mind. It didn't bear thinking about. I inhaled again.

Realising where I was, I tucked the knickers safely away, the card with phone number going into my wallet.

I didn't know if I would see her again; if I'd phone her even. But today would remain in my mind forever and I knew my life had taken a turning and would not be the same again. ..............

Myths
Myths
35 Followers