Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
I wathed her again this time she masturbated.
2.3k words
34.6k
2
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

The next night I went to her home again and stood by the sliding glass door. The curtain was closed and only a small gap gave me a view into her bedroom. I opened the door again with my tools and pulled the curtain open a little more. She wouldn't notice it would she? I was sure it would be OK.

Standing there in the middle of the bedroom I could hear the water running in the bathroom. She was bathing! I walked to the door that was ajar and peeked in. I watched the shadows of Amanda showering. She washed and bent and lifted her leg and bent over again as she washed. I could see the images of her beautiful body as it silhouetted the shower curtain. I got an instant hard on. God how I wanted to walk into the room rip the curtain open and step into the shower and take her. Just take her hard long, and fast and cum in her as I did her like the animal I was sure I would become. But I was too late to do anything besides rape her.

I heard the water turn off I moved back a little now and watched as she stepped out of the shower dripping wet. Jesus what a body she had. IT shinned from the wetness and I saw the beads of water running down her body. So beautiful, so full and lovely, I could have raped her I was so much larger than she was, but I knew I didn't want her that way. I mean I fantasized about it all the time, taking her with or without her willing giving me her body. But in real life I wanted her willingly. I wanted her to be a perfect partner not someone who would fight me to stop me from making love to her and that magnificent body.

After watching her for a time and seeing all that she had, I left and went back outside. She came into the bedroom completely nude and began to put on lotion. She worked her entire body with it lifting her leg spreading her thighs rubbing her breasts and teasing her nipples. I could only imagine and think of how it would feel to one day rub the lotion into her body like she was doing right now, right in front of my eyes. I mean her body responded so nicely to her rubbing. Her nipples grew hard and longer and her pussy was wet and it wasn't from the shower. She was horny. She was hot; she loved how her hands made her feel. She needed to cum to be fucked.

I wondered if I should come back into her bedroom and just tell her how I felt. Would she scream and tell me to get out or open her arms and take me as her newest lover? But I did nothing but just watched as she worked on her body gently stroking it and played with it. I was thinking she must love her breasts as much as I was sure I did because she spent a long time rubbing the lotion and playing with them both. Teasing the nipples and lifting them up to suck on her own nipples. GOD!! What a tempest, she was a goddess and how I wanted her!!!

Once she was done with her breasts she rubbed her legs and made sure she did her mound. She rubbed her pussy and ass cheeks as she stood and bent so she could reach around to rub all of it. She seemed to again linger as she rubbed her as and under it between her open thighs. I saw her rub her pussy both from the front and under her ass. Both hands worked her sex! It was amazing to watch her work on her body.

Finally she stood and stretched showing off her great form again right in front of the sliding door. Then she walked out of the bedroom still nude towards the kitchen. I waited a few minutes until she came back carrying a group of photos in her hand. She had a bottle of wine, half full, and a very large wine glasses in her other hand. Still completely nude she sat up on the bed and started to look at the photos she had with her.

She giggled up on the bed until she sat with her legs crossed and her back and shoulders resting against the headboard. As she looked at the photos she slowly started to touch herself again very gently and slowly. First she rubbed her thighs. She ran her hand down between them and stoked her inner thigh, first the right one and then the left.

She took the glass and filled it with wine and then returned to the photos. She took a big drink and set the glass down. She moved her hand back to her leg and started stroking her upper thigh as she worked towards her pussy. As I watched Amanda spread her legs wide and I could see her pussy as she cupped it with her hand and began to rub up and down masturbating. She rubbed her pussy and spread her outer lips and tickling her cunt hole with her index finger.

Every few seconds she took a drink of wine, looked at the photos, a selected few spread out now on the bed next to her. She refilled the wine glass emptying the bottle now. She let the last few drops drip into the glass. As she sipped the wine she rubbed her cunt and fingered her hole. As time went by I began to hear her breathing getting louder as her hand increase in speed. She moaned softly from time to time as she inserted two fingers into the pussy hole and drank the last of wine. She had drained the bottle very fast. I was sure she was going to cum and I was going to see it happen.

As she continued to look down at the photos her fingers were going in and out of her pussy faster and faster. I could actually hear them as they moved in the wetness of her cunt. I could hear her mumbling something but I couldn't hear exactly what she saying, something about 'fucking her.... please fuck her....please'.

Amanda was fantasizing as she masturbated. I don't know why that surprised me so much. I guess because I didn't think she needed to masturbate. I mean she only had to smile at any guy and she could have him fuck her.! I listened and watched.

She had her eyes closed and her mouth open now as she worked her hands both of them now on her body. Her left hand was rubbing her large left breast and her left hand was working on her cunt. She was so sexual, she looked so obscene as she bent her knees and opened them wide, very wide showing off her entire sex, all of her cunt was visible to me. I could see her hand completely now working on her pussy. She would lick her fingers from time to time tasting her wetness.

She started to rub her clit fast moving her fingers back and forth then up and down. She arched her back and I could see her body moving with the stimulation. But she didn't cum not yet anyway. It was an unbelievable picture. I took my cock out and worked it as I watched. I wanted to fuck her so badly I needed to cum and wanted to time my cum with hers.

Amanda slid down on the bed now laying flat with her knees bent and her thighs wide open. She was the look of pure beautiful erotic sex. My God how I wanted to rush in there and move between her open thighs and lick her until she grabbed my hair and thrust her cunt into my mouth! I wanted to eat her taste her and make her cum so badly! I stroked my cock faster now with my own need.

She used both hands now to work on her cunt. One hand was used to rub her clit while the other was under her thigh and was fingering her pussy hole. It took maybe 10 seconds of that stimulation to make her cried out and lifted her body up off the bed as she fucked her hand so hard and so long cumming and cumming, and cumming. He climax made my mouth wet and as I watched that lovely body fucking her hand and pumping up and down, I moaned loudly and shot my cum again all over the door handle.

I was scared she might have heard me but when I regained my composure a little I could see she was in her own sexual release world. She had the wine bottle between her legs and the thin end was in her cunt hole. She used both hands and used the wine bottle to fuck herself hard. It was the most beautiful and sexual thing I had ever seen. She thrust up and she shoved the bottle deep into her hole taking many inches deep into her pussy tunnel. She was a wild woman; a savage fucking was the only way to describe what she was doing to herself. She was fucking it like it was a dick. I watched and watched and my cock began to harden again. I took it in my hand and as she fucked the bottle I fucked my hand. I was trying again to time my sexual release with her own. It was like we were fucking together and would cum together.

Amanda arched her ass up off the bed and fucked that bottle like a savage wild woman, an animal in heat, a woman who didn't care about anything but fucking and cumming! She hung in the air and I saw her hips pumping and pumping her pussy squeezing that bottle and then..... I head her cry out as she started cumming again for the third time.

As Amanda peeked with her orgasm I heard her cried out: "OH GOD BUD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME BABY! GIVE ME YOUR MILK! CUM IN ME!!! CUM IN ME BABY! OHHHHH BUD!"

I was shocked and excited and thrilled at the words she used and I wondered if she really meant me? Was I the Bud she was talking about? Was it me? Was she thinking of me when she was masturbating and cumming. Was she thinking the bottle was my cock and she was fucking my cock! Oh God I hope so!

When she was done she squeezed her thighs tightly around the neck of the bottle and rolled to her side facing away from me. I saw her ass and pussy from behind the bottle still inside her womb! So beautiful she looked with her back towards me. It looked so smooth and straight as she lay there. I watched her breathing slow down and her thighs relaxed and I knew she was recovering.

Then I saw her take the bottle out from between her thighs and it made a soft popping sound as the end came out of her hole. She was so wet! She lifted the bottle and smelled it first and then licked it! She sucked the bottle tasting her cum and any drops of wine inside it. She placed the bottle on the table and pulled the cover up around her neck.

I waited and watched her for a while. I could hear her soft breathing and I jimmied open the door and stood by the foot of her bed. I stood there watching her face as she slept. How beautiful she was. As I listen I could hear her moaning a little, no wait, she was talking, saying soft words I could hardly hear. But I heard my name!! I moved closer and heard her tell me to fuck her, fuck her hard and deep and long! She called my name again.

She called my name over and over asking me to fuck her! I saw her move both hands down and put them between her legs and squeeze. She is sleeping and thinking of me and it excited her. I looked at the photos on the bed she used to masturbnate they were photos of me!! She had taken them from what looked like I was working or walkng down the street and going intpo my home, working out! And then I saw a few of me nude and standing in my bedroom.

I watch her sleep for a time just like that and then I left to go home and sleep myself. I had to get out of there or I would have taken her with or without her approval.

What a night, what a woman and what wonderful orgasms we both have had thinking of each other. Tomorrow I'll make my move. I lay in my bed now working on what I was going to do. And as I was thinking of her I reached for my cock. I began to slowly jerk off again to her images in my brain! God I love seeing her cum tonight. It took a long time this time to shoot ropes of cum up in the air and all over me. I didn't care I was so tired I rolled over and slept with my cum all over my lower body.

As I dreamed of Amanda making love to me and me to her just like I saw her making love to the wine bottle my cock grew so hard. My cock was now where she had put the wine bottle. I felt her wet, warm, tightness of her cunt and as I fucked her she fucked me back holding me and loving me like I had dreamed of over and over again. As she came on my dick I did too.........I had a wet dream and woke up with my cum sticky and all over my thighs and belly!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exceting story with great build up Bonnie

I love the way you tell us how they both masturbated. Icna't wait to read how she will fuck him!

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
Grat read and a super jerk off story.

Fuck the asses w/o,names they are every where and are just sad little boys.

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
Grat read and a super jerk off story.

Fuck the asses w/o,names they are every where and are just sad little boys.

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
Grat read and a super jerk off story.

Fuck the asses w/o,names they are every where and are just sad little boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hello Bonnie

Once again nice chapter. The descriptions are very good as is the writing. Carry on Bonnie your doing well.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Weird Sisters Ch. 01 Weird consequences of his girlfriend's fight with her twin.in Anal
Milf for Hire! Nick finds out what his friend's mother really does for work.in Mature
The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter Summer fling with the neighbor's not so innocent daughter.in Group Sex
Missy Pays The Rent Niece of a struggling couple uses her body to pay the rent.in Group Sex
More Stories