Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 03

Story Info
I finally get her undressed and make love to her body.
5.9k words
27.1k
5
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

During the following week, I secretly watched this extremely beautiful woman masturbate each night as I hide next to her sliding glass door in her bedroom.

I also masturbated and tried to time my release with her orgasm. It was so good to jerk off and see this beautiful woman, the dream girl to me, work on her body and cum each night.

During the day I would meet her at the cafeteria in our building the next day as I sat and had lunch with her. I always imagined what her body looked like under the clothing she wore.

During lunch, we chatted about many things, the economy weather, things going on in the government, clothing that we both liked, didn't like and some not to very personal things. I always let her leave first since I always had a hard-on! I mean every movement was erotic to me. She would just eat and breathe and my cock would begin to rise in my slacks.

One day I worked up the nerve to ask her if she was seeing anyone and when she told me no, I asked her why? I mean, I explained that I felt she was so lovely, why she didn't have someone. She told me she just didn't have anyone in her life at this time. She also told me she didn't date very often. I let it go and changed the subject. We met three times that week and the following one.

In the mean time I continued to secretly watch her each week night hiding by her sliding glass door or bathroom window in the dark like I had done before. I didn't care what she was doing I just needed to see her and watch her do whatever she was doing at the time.

But those nights when I was rewarded with her nude body and her masturbating were the very best. And I noticed that during the months we had been chatting she was masturbating more. I felt that was a good sign for me.

I would arrive about a half an hour before she came home from work and I stayed until she turned out the light and went to bed. It was 11:30 PM by the time I got home each night. I saw her masturbate almost every night each week. She was horny and needed a good fucking I was sure of it.

Each time I watched her seemed to be better than the last time. Oh my, seeing her bath or shower, strip down and work on that beautiful body enjoying the feeling of watching her touch her body in a special way to make her cum made me cum too. I was good at timing my ejaculation to her orgasms now.

Amanda was so special, so beautiful and an extremely erotic woman. When I watched her climax and cum, my sexual release was huge, much larger than when I masturbated alone. I came next to or on her sliding glass doors each time. Some nights I was so close to being caught it just excited me more to think she knew what I was doing and where I was at night.

In week four, since the first time I first saw her masturbating, I decided to ask her out to dinner and she told me yes! I was as very excited as I arrived at her home around 7PM.on Saturday night. She looked beautiful dressed in grey slacks and a dark blue blouse that showed off her ample breasts. The slacks were just tight enough to give a watcher an indication of her round full butt and hips. She had her hair down around her face and just a little make up on.

When I saw her I moaned deep inside to myself she was without a doubt the loveliest woman I had ever known. She asked me in and I saw her living room which was furnished very nicely. I only had to wait for a few minutes before she was ready and we left.

We chatted as I drove the few miles to the restaurant and she seemed to be relaxed. As we ate we both held the conversation up on our end and we both had a nice time laughing and smiling and enjoying the time we had together. She touched my arm a few times and her smile melted me. The dinner lasted over two hours and I'm sure she enjoyed herself. I know I did I was fascinated with her, with everything she did or said.

I drove her home and walked her to her front door. She kissed me lightly on the lips and thanked me for a pleasant evening. She held my shoulders not pulling me to her and keeping me from pulling her to me. I never felt her body press against my own that night but I did taste her lips and they were soft and wet and I could have floated to the car.

She turned and went into her home and I drove around the corner, stopped and then quickly, but quietly, walked to the back of her place and moved to my favorite location next to the glass door.

The curtain was half open that night giving me a very good view of her entire bedroom. I waited. It was only a few minute before I saw Amanda walk into the bedroom fully nude holding another half bottle of wine and a large wine glass.

This time she sat on the edge of the bed and brushed out her hair as I watched her body move, especially her large breasts reacting to the motion of her arm as she brushed. I never saw such breasts like Amanda had they were such wonderful beautiful full breasts. Her nipples so red and they were hard. I squeezed my cock.

She finished her hair took a big drink of the wine and then as before she moved to the bed. She filled the glass again and took another large drink of it draining the glass. We had two bottles of wine at diner and she was still drinking now. As she filled her glass and took a sip she began to masturbate.

Spreading her thighs wide and facing the door I was hiding behind, this time she used lotion to spread across her breast first. God I loved seeing her bare tits. They were such large and full beautiful breasts! Oh how I wanted to touch them, love them nurse on them suck the nipples and please her.

She worked on them for a long, long time and I enjoyed every second of it. She lifted them and rubbed and squeezed them playing with them. She made her nipples as hard as I was sure they could get. She lifted each one up and used her tongue to lick her nipples as her other hand moved now and went between her thighs and cupped her pussy.

But her other hand stayed on her breasts. As she worked on her body her hand went back to her breast and she lifted them and lovely played with them. I heard her sigh and her body began move and her hips started to rotate. She began to hump her hand as she took it off one breast and again moved it between her thighs and squeezed her cunt again.

She moaned and threw her head back and cried out. Was she cumming? Cumming from just touching on her breast, it sure looked like it. She was humping her hand and moaning and I could see her hand pushing into her cunt as she squeezed the nipple on her left tit and pulled on it stretching it longer. It looked like she had an orgasm.

She kept pulling and stroking and working her tits, using both hands again to lift them and suck on those big long red nipples. Left to right and back again her mouth moved and she gave equal time to both breasts. And as she did, she slid down on the bed more and more until she was laying on the bed now. Her hand went between her legs and I saw her squeezing her thighs tightly!

I realize she was having another orgasm. Her one hand had dropped her left breast and moved down between he legs and she squeezed her cunt each time she wanted to cum. Then she squeezed her thighs tightly around her hand and she moaned loudly: "Oh yes Bud! Oh God baby! Yes, yes, yes, yessss. Yes baby make me cum I need a cum so badly!"

I could see her squeezing it and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing as she used her hand on her pussy to work on her body to achieve two very fast orgasms. I whispered softly as I held my cock, "Oh Amanda how I want to do all that for you! How I want to lay between your legs and lick your pussy and finger you and bath you with my mouth and taste your wetness and cum and sweet juices. How I want to please your breasts and make you cum over and over again!"

My sexual need grew second by second, minute by minute until I could scream whenever I saw her like this laying on the bed having an orgasm and seeing her nude body shuttering with pleasure was fantastic. But just seeing the way she swayed her hips as she walked or the way she bent her back amplifying her large breasts.

Amanda was the definition of pure sex. She is the perfect woman to me. And I wondered if she even realized she was doing what she was doing to stimulate me so greatly? It seemed that she was tempting me all the time. Was she tempting me to do something more, to make a move, to fuck her?

As we met and dated a few more times she never did more than hold my hand and kiss me good night. Oh it was on my lips but softly gently and never any hints of her mouth opening or letting that kiss linger very long. But I watched her in her bedroom and made believe I was fucking her as I jerked off and she masturbated calling my name as she came and so did I!

Then one night after a movie, a very sexual movie she kissed me stronger and as I held her she bent into me. I let my hands come down from her back and cup her ass cheeks. She didn't stop me or try to remove them.

I heard a soft moan, a pleasure cry, a sexual sigh as I pulled her to me and felt her breasts, those big beautiful full breasts pushing against my chest for the first time. My cock grew hard in seconds! I felt her mound pressing against my cock and I knew she knew I had a huge hard-on.

If only we were both nude I was sure her nipples would be sticking in my chest like small diggers. Her pussy would be against my cock and my cock standing up pressing against her belly ready to slip into her wet hole. I felt this might be the night I would score, make love to her, and fuck her. FUCK HER, YES FUCK MY AMANDA! GOD how I wanted that!

But after a few seconds of our body contact she separated as if she heard what I was thinking and smiled as she again kissed me gently and told me goodnight. I had a huge hard on and I was so frustrated as she walked into the house and I drove around the corner and parked the car. I knew it wouldn't take long tonight for me to cum!

Assuming my regular spot by her back door I watched and waited. She came into the bedroom again, nude with a large glass of wine and she walked right to the sliding glass door. I hide against the wall and waited hoping I wasn't caught or wishing I was. She opened the door leaving only the screen door between us. She turned and walked to the big chair in her room and sat down.

It was one of those big full chairs with big arms. I looked just in time to see her lift and spread her legs, putting one leg over each side of the chair over the arms. Spread as wide as she could possibly get now she began to masturbate using a long vibrator that bent upward a "G" spot vibrator. She would sip her wine and fuck herself. She didn't play with her tits she worked the toy in her hole. She wanted to cum quickly! So did I!

Her inner thighs and pussy lips were all wet like she had put lube on them and the toy and her vagina was so fat and I knew she was ready to be fucked and cum. Then she slowly inserted the head of the vibrator into her hole without turning it one. I heard her moan softly as she began to gently put more and more into her body as if it were a real cock with a real man at the other end pushing his dick into her cunt a little at a time letting her feel the thickness and adjust to it. It was so erotic, so sexual seeing her doing this to her pussy.

Further and deeper she pushed it until at least 6 of the 10 inches was inside her. Then she began to move it slowly in and out and in and out fucking her body with the toy! OH Man this was so obscene and hot! Then like other nights she moaned my name and hissed my name loud as she turned on the vibrating part of the vibrator and taking it into her more.

I watched and listen as she begged me to fuck her and make her cum. As she talked she moved the big fake dick in and out of her hole. When she took it out I watched her pussy stay open a second or two before starting to close and she would reinsert the cock into her again.

As she pushed the toy back into her she would arch up again and again and in seconds she began to use her magnificent body to fuck the toy back. Faster and harder she moved the toy and her pelvis matched the toy as she pumped it and pumped it into her body!

As her legs stayed over the arm of the chair I realized she was facing directly at the door where I was hiding! Did she do that on purpose? Did she know I was there watching her? My cock was in my hand and I was stroking it again in time with her movements.

Again she called out my name louder this time as she moved the toy so fast it was a blur to my eyes. Amanda arched up and hung in the air just thrusting her hips as high as she could in the position as she held the toy with both hands and let it vibrate inside her hole deep inside her cunt. She was cumming.

She cried out and then moaned out and finally she grunted as she took almost all of the ten inches into her hole. Like a wild woman she fucked herself with the toy! And all the while she called my name telling me to fuck her hard and harder!

Her body shuttered and shook and I knew she was climaxing again back to back. She left it there in her hole and she came once again as the toy vibrated loudly I could hear it outside.

As I pumped my dick I realized for the first time that her body was facing directly at the door and I was standing there in full view, jerking off. I began to shoot my sperm on to the screen door. It ran down the webbing of the door and I just kept jerking watching her body convulse and quiver to the after glow of her orgasms!

If she looked back at the door she would have seen me. But her eyes were closed and her head was back and she was cumming! So was I!!

When she was done she stood on wobbly legs and walked to the bed. She faced towards the door and I held my deflating cock as she looked like she had her eyes closed. I waited until my cock was completely deflated and I moved to the side and put it back into my slacks and left.

The next day I asked her out again and this time we went dancing. She wore a skirt and blouse. We danced many dances together and she held me tight when the slow dances began to play. Our bodies pressed against each other and I knew she could feel my hard cock pressing against her body.

She looked up at me during one dance and I bent down and kissed her. She didn't pull away and I pushed my tongue into her mouth! She sucked my tongue and pressed harder into my body! We stayed and danced until 1AM!

On the drive home she touched my arm or my knee few times as she talked. I was sure she was very interested in me now and I put my hand on her knee. She left it there. I didn't move it up her leg right away but as we pulled up in front of her home I did and she bent towards me and kissed me hard putting her tongue into my mouth! My hand came up her leg and I realized Amanda was wearing stockings and garters. I stroked the skin above her stockings and slid my hand down to her inner thigh. She moaned in my mouth!

Then she said: "Why don't you come in for a while Bud."

I told her yes of course and we walked hand in hand towards her front door. Once inside I turned her around to face me and I took her in my arms kissing her hard, passionately and long. She melted in my arms as I bent her back a little pressing my pelvis into hers.

She held me tight as our lips locked together, our tongues fighting to enter each other's mouth. Each of us moaned from the heat of the kiss. I cupped her left breasts with my hand and realized my hand wasn't big enough to fully hold her fullness. So full, so round, and so big, I moaned in her mouth as I squeeze it.

She kissed me and kissed me and kissed me hard. She pressed harder against me and I know she could feel my hard on. It was screaming for release. She squeezed me so tight I couldn't move my hand as it tried to rub her tit and open her blouse. I wanted to see and feel her breasts free of any clothes.

Finally, still cupping her tit we broke our kiss and I smiled as she watched me begin to undo her buttons on her blouse. We both watched as the top of her breasts came into view as the buttons were undone. When I had her blouse completely open I reached with both hands and cupped both tits still inside her bra. I kissed her and she held me that way not pressing into me now so I could squeeze her breasts.

She was shaking a little, trembling as I pushed her bra up over her two round full mounds and and her nipples spung fre. Icupped her free breasts which came popping up from under the bra.

She reached down and cupped my cock rubbing it up and down as I enjoyed her tits for the first time touching and squeezing them. My cock was so hard and her hand felt so good. I bent my head and let my lips come in contact with her nipple. My tongue touched her erect hard red nipples and she whispered in a husky voice, "Suck it Bud. Suck my nipple sweetie."

She held my head with one hand and my hard cock with the other. Sucking and squeezing her right breasts I used both hands to do it justice. Amanda unzipped my slacks. I heard the sound and then I felt her warm soft hand reach inside my slacks and her fingers circle my hard dick. She pulled and took it out of my slacks.

Then she began to slowly stroke it as I sucked her red hard nipple. As she rubbed my cock as it stuck straight out of my slacks I played with her tits and used my mouth and tongue to lick both nipples. We stayed like that for some time enjoying each other.

Amanda took my hand and we moved to the sofa. As I pulled her to me she climbed over my legs and straddled them. She sat on my lay and pushed her tits into my face and held my head with both hands and again told me to suck and lover her tits. Her blouse and bra were now off, which gave me complete access to her breasts.

Oh God her breasts so close to my mouth and eyes as I took in the beauty of each one and held them both. I lifted them up and sucked each one first the left then the right then back to the left.

I was in heaven as I was feeling her tits on my face and in my mouth and in my hands. My dick was sticking straight up in the air and she was pressing her panties against t rubbing up and down on it with hr silky bikini panties.

I soon realized that she absolutely love to have her tits played with and sucked and I loved doing it for her. Hell I could have lived between her tits or thighs I was sure. It was heaven for me and I hopped for her. I played with them for as long s she sat in that position facing me and rocking on my cock.

I also realized that to fully appreciate these great tits required two hands on a single tit and a mouth on her nipples. She moaned and held my head and pressed hard shoving the nipple and as much of her breast as she could into my mouth!

I moved from one tit to the other working on then as she whispered for me to suck or squeeze or both. She pressed her chest into my face and I licked everywhere. She held my head and moved left to right slapping my face with her large globes.

As I worked on her breast making her feel good she was sitting on my cock and now began to rock back and forth a little faster. I could feel the wetness in her panties against my hard shaft. She was leaking with juices from what we were doing! As I looked down I could see the tops of her stockings and the red patch of her silk bikini panties as she dry humped my cock.

I continued to nurse on her tits. She wiggled and shifted and rocked as she rode on my hard on pressing her pelvis against my cock. I was so hard I knew if she kept doing this I would cum!! God damn!! She was so very exciting!

She held me and kissed my mouth when it wasn't on her nipples or breast. I left little suck marks on her breasts as I make love to them. She moaned loud as I use one hand to move to her cunt.

I rubbed her pussy on the outside of her panties as she sat on my slack rocking on my hand. My hand moved and I slid my fingers under the leg opening of her panties now as I sucked hard on her nipple. As my entire hand moved under her panties I was now cupping her cunt. I began to rub her pussy as I sucked her nipples.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12