Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 04

Story Info
She gives me her demands to let me fuck her.
2.9k words
32.7k
4
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

It was the third month of our now heated relationship and Amanda had me sit down one night and told me she had something serious to tell me. Then she began to tell me her deepest sexual secrets and where she wanted our relationship to go.

"Bud I know how frustrating it is for you to leave every night without really making love to me. I mean the oral sex and the masturbation and making out is great and you are a sweet wonderful man who is serious about pleasing me. But, I know you want to fuck me so badly", she said as she held my hand and looked my right in the eye.

I told her it was very frustrating but that she was my dream girl and I loved her and would wait until she was ready. I told her I loved giving her pleasure with my mouth and hands and just to touch her body was the thrill of my life. I also told her that what she does to my cock with her hand and mouth were the delight of my life.

I held her and kissed her and said: "When you are ready we'll make love long and hard and do it over and over again from every position and place we can think of doing. I'll fuck you with a gentle tender loving and it will be so good for both of us Amanda. Until you are ready I will learn to deal with my frustrations and needs. Besides when you jerk me off and suck me or dry hump me with your beautiful body I do get satisfaction. It's just not as good as I know it could be by taking your body fully!!"

She smiled and told me no one ever made her feel so loved and the joy and pleasure I gave her with my licking her pussy made her cum like she could not remember. She said she was so happy with our relationship and how it had grown. She kissed my hand and said; "What I have to tell you may destroy that relationship Bud but I have to tell this before we go on or get deeper involved with each other."

I held her, kissed her and asked her to just tell me what it was she wanted from me. And to my surprise she said: "I want you to rape me. Well not really rape Bud because I will want it. But I want you to surprise me like you were an attacker and one night when I come home I want you to take me. Rip my clothes off and take me hard, just take me savagely like a whore. I want you to fuck me like you were the attacker and cum in me."

I was stunned but as I listen my cock got hard as steel. Amanda continued to tell me what she wanted but now she had my cock in her hand and began to stroke it. As she jerked me off slowly and lovingly she said: "Then after you cum in me, and don't worry about me jus use me, I want you to tie me up to the bed, threaten me with my life and drive me crazy playing with my body and masturbating me over and over again before you fuck me again like a crazy man."

I didn't say anything I just looked at her pumping my hard on and then she bent in and kissed me. When our lips separated she continued saying: "I don't want to know when or where it will happen Bud. I want you to just do it. Surprise me totally stun me and scare me and do it. I want you to be hard and rough and even burse me if you want. I want you to be the rapist and me the woman being raped. Hold a knife to my throat or a gun, rip my clothes off and just do anything to me anything you want. Do me like you always wanted to do me"

I wasn't sure I could hurt her and told her so. She smiled and kissed me again before saying: "Well you can't fuck me until you do this for me. But, when you do I will then be yours and you can have me whenever you want me. I want this Bud, I need this and until you do it I won't fuck you. Please don't think I'm nuts, it's something I need from the man I am about to give myself too fully."

She then bent her head down and took my cock head into her mouth and sucked hard as her hand stroked my cock fast trying to make me cum. When Amanda did this to me it didn't take very long for me to cum. She was magical with her mouth and she knew exactly what I liked the best and she worked my cock like a pro. My cock was super hard and I realized she was serious about her demands to be raped and taken by me.

I exploded into her mouth shooting cum to the back of her throat and as I ejaculated. She kept sucking the cock head as she jerked me off with one hand while her other hand cupped and rolled my balls. She sucked and sucked and sucked until she was sure she had drained my nuts completely and kept sucking until my soft deflated cock slipped out of her mouth. She then came up and held me whispering: "It can be so wonderful Bud, if you do this for me I'll do anything you want. You can have me when ever you want wherever you want. I will fuck you so often and so much I'll keep your beautify cock well satisfied I promise.

When she came up she took my hand and as I watched she under dressed in her living room. As I stood and watched it was such a turn on to see my dream girl standing there wearing only stockings and garters but no panties. She said; "Don't you want me like this all the time Bud? Don't you ant me to tell you to put your cock in here?"

She opened her pussy lips and waited. I moved to her and she held me as my hand replaced her hand and I cupped her cunt and squeezed it. I felt her wetness as she whispered in my ear: "Then honor my wish and taken me and take me soon like I have asked you to do."

I told her I needed to think about it but she told me not to wait to long it was something we both needed to do in order for out relationship to continue. Not to the next level but to actually continue. I knew I had to do this for her or she would soon find a man who would.

She then knelt down taking me with her. She laid back on the rug, God beautiful she was, her body was so sexy, I knew I would have to do this, Jesus I wanted to fuck her so badly, bud she opened her legs and asked me to make her cum.

She had removed her panties but in truth I would have also liked to been able to eat her through the black silk panties and having her orgasm at least once so she would cum and soaks them. I was thinking that I would then take them off and eating her wetness, slow and steady but she didn't want to spend the time to remove them later on. She held her arms open and told me to eat her pussy and make her cum.

I dove in between her open thighs and began to lick her clit and then slit my finger fucked her pussy like I knew she loved. As I did she kept telling me how wonderful it would be when I raped her and fucked her. She told me how she would be the woman I had always wanted a whore in the bedroom a lady out side the bedroom. She told me she would fuck me until I couldn't fuck any longer. "Day, night and in between Bud, I will satisfy your every need. You can take me any time. I'll suck your cock hard again and again so you can fuck me again and again, anytime. I need us to do this Bud. I want you to ape me Bud. Oh God I want you so badly", she almost cried the last part.

And as she kept talking, I kept licking and worked her body as she began to hump my face now slowly and softly but I knew she was close to chumming! Her legs lifted up as I put my arms around her thighs and then reached up with my hands and squeezed both of her large breasts. Her legs over her head I made love to her holes, both of them. Licking and sucking and licking and sucking she moaned very loudly!

Her words were stuck in my head and they made me so hard. I wanted to shove my cock deep into her cunt with one thrust! But I held off honoring her request. I knew if I fucked her now she would hold me and let me thrust in and out of her cunt, but it would the last time I would fuck her and I wanted more, much more of her.

I moved my fingers up inside her pussy to her "G" spot and as I rubbed it I used my mouth to suck her clit. It set her off and in seconds she arched her back and lifted her ass up off the rug and held my head. "OH GOD YES! Suck me Bud Love my pussy with your mouth", she hissed at me as my head stayed between her thighs and my lips on her pussy.

Suck me! Yes that's it just like that baby! Oh yes! Suck, suck, suck me Bud I'm going to cum. I'm cumming", she screamed

She squeezed her thighs around my head and she fucked my face as she came hard. She kept fucking my mouth and I kept rubbing her "G" and sucking her clit! Her cum flowed from her pussy and drenched my face and hand. She held my hair and humped and humped my mouth as I sucked her and drank her juices.

I felt her thighs relax and her ass went back to the rug. When she couldn't take any more fingering or licking she pulled my face out from between her legs and pulled me up to her face. She smiled and wiped her cum off my face with her hands. She kissed me tenderly and held me and whispered: "Thank you my love. Thank you for making me feel so good. I love you Bud. I love you so much."

Both of us completely nude we held hands and walked to the kitchen and ate and drank something together resting for a while. I pulled her to me feeling her big tits press into my chest. I lifted her face up until she was looking in my eyes and I told her: "I'll do it! I'll do whatever it takes to be your man and make you my woman. One day soon when you are not expecting it you'll be raped. I will take you from behind and fuck you hard and fast and I can tell you I won't last long. I want you so damn bad I bet I won't last 30 seconds of real fucking! But I will do it and then make love to you while you are bound to the bed and can't resist. But afterwards we will make love gentle and soft and long easy love."

She held me tight and whispered: "Oh yes. After you do what I ant we will make lobe every day as often as you want. You'll move in with me and I'll be your slave, your slut your whore and your devoted lover Bud" I promise.

We stood and walked to her bedroom that I knew so well. I laid her on the bed and starting from her toes and foot and kissed my way up those long strong legs of hers. First one side then the other my tongue loved what it was doing to Amanda. She has a special spot just around the side of her thigh right next to her pussy. Her skin there is the softest I have ever felt. It's so smooth and soft and I rubbed my face against it as my mouth kissed her pussy gently!

We all have some special spots to turn us on, make us just want to fuck like a wild man or woman. Anyway, kissing that spot and licking was getting her to moan and whisper the word; "Yes!"

She sighed and stroked my face and hair as I kissed her all around her pussy and on it. I spent a very long time doing that. I reached up and felt for it, yes, her clit was hard and hotter now. But I stopped touching it and went slowly, up her inner thighs drinking in her beauty and smelling her musk and sexy movements as I licked her!

Her legs were firm and well toned but not like steel. She still has some feminist to them, nice softness. Then I moved up to her hips and I could smell and taste her love juices and that musky aroma that makes me harder and wanting so much. I am persistent and only kiss around her bush not on it, not yet!

Amanda was totally shaven, except the very top of her mound. That was trimmed with a patch of soft hair just above her pussy lips. I run my nose all over that patch and my lips brush her pussy lips now. Amanda tried to push down on my head and wiggle to try and get my mouth on her pussy slit. I teased her and played with her pussy a long, long time before covering her entire cunt and sucking it into my mouth! She arched up and moaned as she took my cock and began to suck it. I slowly fucked her mouth as she fucked my face with her pussy. It was so good, so exciting and so damn hot. I came and she came and we both drank the love juice of the other one. We kept sucking and licking until we fell back exhausted.

We held each other and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up she was laying there in my arms and her beauty was stunning. I never get over how lovely she is even in the morning when she first wakes up. Now as she rested in my arms I just watched her breasts rise and fall as she slept. I touched her left nipple gently so I wouldn't wake her. I looked down and saw the hair on her pussy and her long silky legs one thigh over my legs. I put my hand on the thigh and felt the softness of it. How beautiful she was, I knew then I'd do anything for her to make her my woman always.

One night when we were together alone, she fingered my asshole, sliding her finger inside as she sucked my cock and I loved it. After fucking her mouth and cumming, we lay together and she told me how my cock had jumped when she did that. She continued doing this and once asked if I wanted her to lick me. I told her yes. So she did and it was marvelous.

She always was sexy, she looked sexy and acted sexy and was sexy. But one night when I came home she opened the door, resplendent in black stockings, the highest black heels that I have ever seen her pussy lips thick and swollen they stuck out from between her legs and her breasts were heaving. She knew that I would come home and worshiped her.

She told me she had been masturbating all afternoon and she needed to see my cock. She undressed me and as I stroked my cock for her as she watched sitting in the big chair in her bedroom. The chair I had watched her masturbate weeks again. She looked obscene and nasty but oh so very sexual. She opened her pussy likes with eh fingers and stroked the pink/red insides. When I came I came on her pussy, not in it, just all over it.

That night after we showered together I spent a very long time licking her pussy and ass as she fucked my face. She told me in a cold, hard voice that I would never fuck her pussy if I didn't do what I promised I'd do for her, rape her.

I sucked her pussy and used a vibrator on her. The big ten inch toy and my mouth made her scream when she climaxed. I made her cum 3 times that night. Around 10 o'clock she had me bath her which I love doing because I could play with her body as long as I wanted.

That night, I knew that soon she would get wish. I had to fuck her! I needed it as much as the air I needed to live as much as the water and food I needed. Soon Amanda, very soon you'll be taken like a whore and I will be your bull. Soon we both will get our wish!

As we slept I dreamed of what it felt like moving my cock into her pussy hole and how it felt to fuck the woman I love so deeply!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
editing

You need to get someone to edit for you, poor grammar and bad spelling can kill an otherwise decent story.

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
Things are building up and it looks like he has a

great time with her and soon....very soon he will fuck her and finally feels what it's like to be inside her cunt. I love this fucking story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wedding Day A bride gets used in a bathroom at her wedding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mandy's "Ride" Home He gives the sitter a "ride" home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Late Night Visit A late night visitor takes her anal cherry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories