Her New Black Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe and her double D's have more fun.
1.9k words
4.42
54.8k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe laid there panting, trying to catch her breath. She could feel Devin's body still shaking above her as he emptied his balls deep inside her.

"Damn baby, you are too much." Devin said against her neck.

Chloe laughed and shifted her hips beneath him. She expected him to pull out, instead, he slowly started to move inside her again. He lifted his head and smiled down at her.

"You are just full of surprises." She said, wrapping her legs tighter around him.

Devin grinned and drove his cock deep inside her, making her gasp. Her pussy was so wet and tight. His head bent and he captured one of her nipples with his teeth and bit gently.

"Mmmm...." Chloe moaned, her hips rising to meet his thrusts. "Fuck me Devin. Give me your black cock."

Devin's fingers pulled at her other nipple as he began to move faster. There was just something about her that made him want to empty his load inside her.

888

With a shout, Devin slammed his hips against hers and dumped another load of cum deep inside her spasming pussy. Breathing heavy, he pulled out and climbed off the bed. Chloe barely had time to recover before Dennis was taking his place and leaning over her.

"Ready for more black cock baby?" He asked, rubbing his large cock head against her wet pussy lips.

Chloe reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock. "Oh yes, give me more." She answered, guiding his dick to her pussy. They both watched as his thick rod parted her puffy, pink lips and disappeared inside.

Dennis hooked her legs over his arms and pressed her legs back and wide. Her tits bounced with his deep thrusts. Her pussy was soaked with cum and he couldn't wait to ad his to it. His balls slapped hard against her ass as he pounded her.

Chloe held onto Dennis' shoulders as he fucked her hard, deep and fast. Exactly how she liked it. She felt the bed dip and looked over to see Devin crawling toward her. He got to his knees and she saw his semi hard black dick glistening with their mixed cum. She urged him closer and rubbed it over her lips, tasting him. She then opened her mouth wide and took as much of his thick meat into her mouth as she could.

"Fuck baby...." Devin hissed as he watched Chloe swallow his cock.

Chloe alternated sucking Devins' cock and licking his balls as Dennis continued to fuck her. It wasn't long before she felt the familiar tightening in her stomach.

"Yes Dennis....Come on baby....faster...make my pussy cream." She hissed, lifting her hips against him.

Dennis growled and rammed his black dick wildly into her. Chloe gasped, a strangled sound around Devins' cock. She felt Devin's hands tangle in her hair as he held her steady on his dick. Her lips tightened around him as her orgasm started to build.

"That's it Chloe. Come for me!" Dennis encouraged, his dick pistoning in and out of her. His stomach slapping against hers.

Chloe couldn't hold back and let Devins' dick slide from her lips before crying out as she came and soaked Dennis' cock and balls with her cum.

"Yeah baby...yeah!" Dennis said, still pumping, the squelching noise filling the room.

Devin placed his cock back against Chloe's lips and she sucked him deep again. Her body was still shuddering as she teased his purple head and squeezed his balls with her hand.

Dennis leaned down, pushing her legs back farther, took a hard nipple into his mouth and pulled. Chloe cried out, her pussy spasming even more, clenching on his cock. A few deep strokes had him biting her nipple hard and filling her pussy with cum.

Chloe cried out around Devins' cock but kept sucking. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste him. She could feel her pussy over flowing with cum, her nipple hard and hurting from Dennis biting it.

Devin watched his cock disappear between Chloe's pink lips. She kept her eyes open and on him as she took him as deep as she could. Every now and then she would let it slide from her lips and run her tongue over the tip, her teeth gently nipping. He was getting close to cumming again. She had a wicked mouth and knew it. When she took him into her mouth again, he grabbed handfuls of hair and held her tight against him.

"Keep sucking Chloe......get ready baby....here it cums......Aaahhhh!" Devin threw his head back and grunted, flexing his hips, driving his cock deeper into Chloe's mouth, gagging her, as he filled her throat with his cum.

Chloe swallowed every bit. She kept sucking until Devin pulled away and flopped on the bed beside her.

"Shit baby..." He mumbled, tossing an arm over his head.

Chloe smiled and looked up at Dennis.

****

Dennis pulled out and moved to the other side of Chloe. She was now sandwiched between them. Both men turned and began to pluck at her hard nipples. Chloe looked down and marvelled at the contrast of their black skin against her creamy skin. She put her hand on each of their heads and encouraged them to take them into their mouths. She arched her back and groaned as they lapped and nibbled her hard, now sensitive, peaks.

"You like that, don't you Chloe." Dennis said, the tip of his tongue playing with a hard tip.

"Fuck yes." She hissed.

"I think I know something you will like even better." He said against her damp flesh.

He turned her toward him and lifted her leg high over his hip. She felt Devin move in closer behind her. Both their cocks were hard again and rubbing against her soaked slit.

"Shit, do you guys ever go soft?" She asked, looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

They both laughed. "Not fully soft darlin'. Black men can fuck for hours. Didn't you know that?" Devin said, reaching around and continuing to play with her nipples.

"Hmmm....I'm learning....fast." She said between gasps.

Dennis reached down and positioned his cock at her pussy, slowly he slid in deep. His hands came around and grabbed her asscheeks, spreading them wide.

"Just relax baby...you're gonna enjoy this...I promise."

Chloe took a deep breath and tried to relax. She wasn't a stranger to anal sex. But she had never had double penetration. She wrapped her arms around Dennis' waist. She felt the head of Devin's cock pressing against her tight asshole. He gently probed it before starting to push in.

Devin slowly inched his cock inside Chloe's little pink hole. His hand went to her waist and held her as he pushed the length of his cock deep inside her. He heard her gasp as he buried himself deep. For a minute they just lay there.

"Are you okay?" Devin asked, his hot breath tickling her neck.

"Just give me a moment." She said, looking back at him.

Devin kissed her nose and waited.

Chloe took a deep breath and tried to relax. She had never felt so full before. She lifted her leg higher on Dennis' waist, the movement taking both cocks deeper.

"Are you ready baby?" Dennis asked, his hand reaching down and finding her swollen clit.

Chloe nodded. She felt Dennis flex his hips and drive deeper inside her at the same time she felt Devin start to withdraw. She felt her asshole stretching around Devins' cock as he pulled out until just his cock head was still in. Then, his hands on her hips, he plunged back in. She gasped at the intense feeling of pleasure. Then she felt Dennis start to withdraw.

They took fucked her in tandem. One pulling almost out while the other stayed buried deep. Chloe couldn't help the moans and gasps and sighs that came out of her. Devin and Dennis couldn't stop the grunts and growls and groans that came out of them.

Dennis leaned closer and kissed her deep, his tongue sweeping inside her mouth as his fingers continued to play with her slippery clit. Devin moved her hair aside and nibbled and sucked on her sensitive neck. His teeth pulling gently on her earlobe.

Chloe moaned and arched her back. Hands and lips were everywhere on her body. She gave up all control and let her body go. Let herself get carried away with the sensations coursing through her body.

"Mmmmm....yes.....yes...." She panted, her body started to tightened as another orgasm started to build.

"Come on Chloe....come for us....come baby..." Devin encouraged, his cock pumping in and out of her ass.

"That's it.....let go.....come baby.." Dennis echoed, his cock pounding her pussy.

Chloe couldn't handle anymore. Her body was filled, her nipples sore, her ass stretched and her pussy filled with cum cock. She tore her mouth away from Dennis's and shouted out her release as cum gushed from her pussy, soaking Dennis and the bed. Her cock spasmed around his cock triggering his own release and he filled her once again with his thick load of cum.

Devin continued to pump her ass, enjoying the sounds of the other two finding their release. Dennis carefully rolled onto his back, careful not to dislodge his cock from Chloe or Devins'. With Chloe sprawled over him, Dennis reached down and pulled her ass cheeks wide again so Devin could watch his cock disappear inside her ass. He watched as Devin lifted himself over them and continued to fuck her.

"God you are so tight back here. I fucking love it!" Devin growled, his thrusts becoming deeper and harder.

Chloe gasped with each deep thrust. She had never had her ass fucked this good before. To be honest, she had never been fucked this good at all before. With Dennis' cock still inside her, her clit rubbing on it, she was about to come again. Even she couldn't believe it.

"I'm going to come baby....come with me..." She panted, burying her head in Dennis' chest.

"Shit......" Devin growled, his dick thrusting wildly into her.

"Here it comes...!" He cried, slamming his hips hard against her and filling her ass up with his cum.

He fell over her then, his arms shaking as he tried to support himself. His lips found her shoulder and he kissed her.

All three laid there, trying to catch their breath. Devin and Dennis smiled at each other. Each amazed with the woman between them.

****

Chloe felt two pairs of eyes on her as she finished dressing.

"What are you two looking at?" She asked smiling at them.

"You. You're incredilble." Devin answered, moving to stand before her and taking her into his arms.

"I know. It's pity everyone else doesn't." She said with a laugh, accepting a quick kiss on the lips before pulling out of his arms.

"You really have to go?" Dennis asked, his turn now to take her into his arms.

"I really did come here for a conference. I have to show the boss something besides a swollen pussy and asshole." She explained with a deep laugh.

Dennis and Devin both growled.

"What time is the conference over?" Devin asked.

"It usually lets out around 8. What did you two have in mind?"

"Oh, I think you all ready know. Be back here at 8:05 and we'll be happy to show you." Dennis said, taking her hand and walking her to the door.

"Until 8:05 then."