Her New Husband

Story Info
A woman TAKES a husband.
789 words
3.74
28.4k
10
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

The Letter began..."Sadly my future house wife, you don't have a choice but to agree to these conditions.

"Your cock is no longer for any type of pleasure. It will be used BY ME to frustrate you & inflict pain on you. This will help me train & control you and it is in your best interest. This is only a beginning list, the rest will be finished upon completion of my taking your anal cherry when i decide to allow you to become engaged to me, before your marriage to me. You will of course be changing your last name to mine and all insurance policies and such will be changed to reflect your new name.

1. Any pleasure you get from now on will be in "serving ME" & helping ME have fantastic orgasms whenever I want them. No ifs ands or buts about it.

2. You will work to please ME & you will do ANYTHING I say, even if it humiliates you. I will reward good behavior, but I will punish bad behavior how I see fit. You may have input into the gifts & rewards but I will choose them NOT YOU! You must always ask yourself if you truly deserved it.

3. You will keep your genitals shaved & you should only wear female underwear from henceforth. Any shade of pink will do, and cute characters or wording is greatly encouraged as decorations.

4. I will do everything I can to deny you any type of sexual pleasure. Your cock will be locked in chastity & your orgasms will be ruined if you even are allowed to have any. When you do ejaculate you will lick every drop of the disgusting mess up, no matter where it is. YOU WILL ALWAYS tell me when your approaching orgasm by saying "please may I stop" so I can either deny you or ruin your orgasm or tax you properly on the spot.

5. You will be used as my toilet whenever I want. You will brush your teeth & use mouthwash immediately after receiving my heavenly bodily fluids. Not only for your benefit, but for mine as well. It is only common sense really.

6. You may possibly be milked every 4 to 6 weeks & you will remind ME when you are due to be milked. I appreciate that this will be uncomfortable for you. Mark it clearly on the calendar as MD. There is also a chance that I may not choose to milk you, but you will remind me nonetheless. if you fail to do so will result in consequences to be named later.

7. If you have a doctors / hospital appointments you WILL wear your pink panties proudly. I will more than likely go with you. Only if its relating to MY cock may you ask me to unlock you. Wherever possible You WILL see a female doctor for all of your appointments.

You will learn how to control your ejaculations or you will learn what true consequences are Strengthen your kegel muscle every time you feel the urge to pee. And before you ask yes you can do this, because I demand it. I will demand excellence and you will beg borrow and crawl to achieve it. You will never be truly happy unless I am happy.

A final reminder. I OWN YOU. You WILL be trained how to serve me. The only sexual pleasure you'll get is maybe listening to me orgasm when im with a real man.

You will stay permanently in chastity so you cant pleasure yourself at all. My pleasure will be your only pleasure and the only thing you will work for. I have the FINAL say over everything including anything related to money, as it is all mine anyway by this point.

You will be made to do things you don't like & You WILL be humiliated, so strap yourself in and take the plunge...this ride will be bumpy! You are going to be MINE in the most personal ways imaginable. You will be living in MY world and you will be MY BITCH, forsaken all others.

~ love Your Enchantress Morrigan

As I read the words knowing it wasn't the final draft, I could oddly feel something that shouldn't be stirring. Within five minutes I had sent her a compulsory $250 filthy leakage tax and was looking forward to sending her more and for the day when she would just take what she wanted, when she wanted. I wasn't sure that I would enjoy it all the time being her house wife, but it was definitely something I needed in my life. Goddess bless me please and my new journey.