Her New Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

"What bitch?" Lennox said, wanting her to continue, looking back at her with an intense gaze.

"Y-You're... my... shit... my man!" She started to kiss his luscious lips, quickening her reponse, saying what needed to be said. "YOU'RE MY MAN LENNOX... AND I'M YOUR BITCH!!! OHHHH FUCKKKK!!!"

"Damn fucking straight!" Lennox said, smiling to himself

The sex went on for hours. They messed up his bed pretty good, and Shannon rode the waves of many orgasms. Lennox emptied a few nuts inside of her. They were both satisfied... very very satisfied. They only stopped when Shannon complained about being sore between her legs. Normally, Lennox wouldn't care and continue to pound away, but he decided to give the woman a break. He did pride himself on treating his bitch right after all. And Shannon was exhausted! She had no idea that someone could go for as long as Lennox could. He was a machine, completely insatiable. Whether it was a black thing or something else, she didn't know, but... she did know that she would have many more opportunities to figure it out with him.

They laid together on the bed, she cuddled up beside him, both now naked as she lost her tank top and bra during the sex. Lennox had his TV on with ESPN being the channel. He felt good laying there beside his girl in the nude, an arm wrapped around her pulling the woman closer and one of her legs sprawled out in between his. He would occasionally lean his head down to place some kisses on her. She blushed and smiled. Something in Shannon really liked this feeling. She liked cuddling up to a man like him after a hardcore session of sex. She felt like she was rediscovering what it felt like to be a girl again. It was... exciting. She knew now, without a doubt, that at this moment she belonged to Lennox. She knew she had another life to live, and that this relationship she had started with the black man would be something she would have to hide. Shannon wasn't sure what the future had in store, but she wasn't thinking that far. This was fine for now. The woman felt some more cum leak out of her and streak down her leg and onto the bed sheets. She knew she had to clean herself up when she got home. Luckily her husband wasn't coming home yet even though the sun had gone down a little while ago.

She placed a hand on his hard chest and looked up at him. He looked over at her and smirked. "What, ready for more?" He reached down, grabbed his soft cock, which still looked like a monster of a cock, and swung it around. "You know I'm down."

Shannon looked down at his huge cock and almost said yes to him, but she shook her head. "I'm still hurting." she chuckled. "Give me a little time and I think we can go once more before I have to go back home."

"All good." Lennox replied. "Comfortable?"

Shannon nodded, placing a kiss on his chest. "I am." she smiled up at him.

Lennox heard his phone that was sitting on his nightstand beside his bed go off from getting a text. "Hmmm..." He reached over and picked up his phone. It was a message from his cousin Jay. He read the message to himself. 'Up in your hood right now, fucking your neighbor. Your boys a pimp!' The message came along with an image of a white girl with her eyes closed looking tired and exhausted. He was confused about the neighbor part of the message when it finally hit him and he recognized the woman in the photo. It was Shannon's daughter who he had sometimes seen leave and enter her house. "Oh shit... word?" Lennox mumbled to himself.

"Umm, something wrong babe?" Shannon asked, wondering if anything was off.

"Uh, nah, nothing's wrong. Just my cousin sending me some dumb shit." Lennox's deflected. He wondered how his cousin was even able to accomplish this. Was he coming up here on the low without telling him? How the fuck did they even meet? He needed to speak with Jay asap! He looked down at Shannon who was focusing on the TV again and back at his phone. A small smile appeared on his face.

Things could get very interesting, he thought.

*

(Let me know what you guys might wanna see or what you like about the story so far either through the comments or email. I'm curious how you all feel about possible future developments!)

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers