Her New Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
New players enter the scene.
14k words
4.69
50.9k
74

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

The sun blared down, nothing but a clear blue sky surrounding it. The boardwalk was filled with people, shops visited by patrons and families dragging around their kids. Everyone was there because the weather was great and people wanted to head to the beach. The waves crashed onto the shore and men, women and children that filled the area laughed and enjoyed their time. There were some dogs playing fetch with their owners and older people lazily lounging in their beach chairs. All kinds of people were here today and were simply there to relax in the sun and explore the water.

A couple walked down the boardwalk, making their way to the beach. The shorter of the two wore a large straw hat over her head of red hair. She also had on wide dark sunglasses that hid a good portion of her face and a long, black and white striped sleeveless beach dress that covered her down to her feet which were adorned with these strappy black sandals. She carried a large bag over her right shoulder with everything the pair needed for the beach. The woman kept her head down as low as she could while still trying to see ahead of her.

A black hand grabbed her left hand and intertwined their fingers. This caused the woman's head to lift and look up at the much taller black man holding her hand next to him. Lennox smirked at Shannon and the woman blushed. As usual, Lennox looked handsome. This was the beach so the taller black decided to be the opposite of Shannon's more inconspicuous approach. He had nothing covering his upper body, proudly showing off his perfectly sculpted chest and abs. His large arms showed how greatly defined his muscles were and lower body was concealed by his swimming trunks. Lennox had his dreads in a pony tail today and his black skin was perfect as always.

They walked as a couple, hand in hand, and Shannon was feeling very embarrassed. She never went out with Lennox in public before. She was taking a huge risk, but Lennox had smooth talked her into doing it earlier in the day. He was very persistent and made a strong case for them hitting the beach together. It had been a quite a while since Ryan had taken her out to the beach, and even though his recent efforts had gotten better, they hadn't really had much alone time like this yet. Lennox told her he would drive them both to the beach so that could have a nice little 'date' together. Once again, Lennox was making Shannon feel all funny.

A date. It was like she was back in the dating scene again. That had been a long time ago!

But now it was obviously different. She was married. But the man with her today was not her husband, but a younger, smoother, more handsome and very outgoing black guy. A black guy who already had great influence over her and that influence was growing every day. She was falling for him. And in Lennox's view, she belonged to him a while ago.

Shannon finally agreed to go to the beach with him, but had to wait for her daughter Julie to leave the house. Shannon felt very weird talking to her daughter earlier that day, remembering what she witnessed the night before at Lennox's place, performing sexual acts on a black guy who she found out was Lennox's cousin. She was still shocked and was unsure how to feel. Well its not like she could say much, Shannon thought. After all, she was cheating on Julie's father with Lennox. Would Julie start bringing this black guy over to the house? Knowing how Ryan felt about black people, Shannon doubted it, but consiering her own situtation, who the hell knows what would happen next.

Shannon felt her hand get yanked, snapping her out of her thought. "You good?" asked Lennox.

She nodded back at him. "Yeah, i'm fine."

"Well you better be, I want you to be able to kick out here." he continued. "We trying to enjoy the weather baby girl. I want you to have some fun, trying to take my lady out for some sun." Lennox smiled and continued to walk with her.

His 'lady', Shannon thought. She guessed that she was in the eyes of the public considering how they looked together. She was falling for him, but was she really comfortable with that? Shannon looked down, that old unsure feeling bubbling up within her again.

Lennox sensed this and stopped them dead in their tracks, turning Shannon over to face him, shocking her. "L-Lennox?" she asked, confused as to why he stopped them.

Lennox shocked her some more and embraced her and placed his lips on her, kissing the woman in public. She recovered quickly from the shock and decided to kiss him back, engaging in a public display of passion where Lennox's tongue explored the insides of Shannon's mouth. Honestly, she loved kissing him. Lennox was a great kisser so this wasn't to difficult for her to do. Quite frankly, it felt natural to her. Oddly enough, almost anything she did with Lennox felt natural. That was made very apparent as she, without thinking, snaked her arms around his waist.

They were of course getting looks from the people that passed them by. Most of the dirty looks came from men of the Caucasian persuasion. Some women were taken aback by the PDA, but for the most part they weren't disgusted by it like their white male counterparts. Some women looked on with expressions that one might mistake for envy! Whether it was envy over Shannon's man or envy over seeing a couple show their love in public without shame is anyone's guess.

They pulled away from each other and Lennox looked down at Shannon's sunglasses covered face with his trademark grin. "Calm yourself girl. Just chill. Don't worry yourself with insignificant shit. Look to your man, I got you." Lennox added to his statement by tightly gripping on Shannon's hips. His hold was strong but not painful. Just letting Shannon know who was in control, and that he would make thing all right.

Shannon swallowed hard, looking into Lennox's gaze and nodded. "Okay, babe..." she said. "I'll be okay."

"Nice, that's my girl. C'mon, lets go find us a good spot out there in the sand." They continued to walk and Lennox led the way. They walked through the crowd and both of their sandals finally touched the sand.

As they walked, trying to find an open spot, Shannon looked around and noticed that Lennox was getting a lot of looks from a lot of the women, single or taken. Some of the women were bold enough to say 'hi' as he passed them by and Shannon even saw some winks thrown his way. Lennox would chuckle and nod at them. This caused a weird feeling to envelope Shannon and she clung onto Lennox a little more tighter. Shannon gasped a little, surprising herself by her own jealousy. Lennox looked down at her and raised an eyebrow before laughing, wrapping an arm around her, also keeping her close and tight. "No worries, baby." he smiled. "You my one and only, chill..."

Shannon blushed and continued walking. Lennox finally found a good place on the sand and looked over at the woman hanging on to his arm. "Right here." Shannon looked down at the spot and remembered that she held the bag.

"Oh right!" She moved away from Lennox and dropped the bag on the sand. She reaches in to pull out a couple of large towels and begins spreading them out together. There were also a couple of pillows she placed them at the head of the towels. Lennox and Shannon kicked off their sandals leaving them in the hot sand. They sat on each towel and Shannon took a deep breath, looked around to see if there were any familiar faces before she removed her hat and sunglasses. Lennox took them and placed them into the bag.

Shannon sighed and looked towards the sky, arms holding her up. "It's a really nice day out, perfect beach weather..."

"Hell yeah." Lennox nodded. "You like the beach?"

"I do, haven't been here in a while though." Shannon said. "Ryan was never really a beach guy. It was like pulling teeth to get him to take me here."

"Oh word?" Lennox looked over at her. "Why he act like that?"

"I don't know, just never really cared too much for the beach. Umm, if I had to guess, maybe it was because he was insecure about his image." Shannon pondered. "Maybe if he was a little more like..." Shannon eyed Lennox and his amazingly built body, cheeks heating up as she looked at his bare chest and 8 pack. "... confident, I guess." Shannon looked away and brought her knees up to her chest, hugging them.

Lennox snickered. "Yeah, i guess that could have something to do with it. But that's still fucked up though, you need to be out of the house. You need to be out chillin!" Lennox spoke, looking at her. "i got you, okay? I'm gonna make sure you living life." Lennox reached over and tucked a strand of red hair behind Shannon's ear. "I ain't keeping that fine ass of yours locked up. We out here."

Shannon smiled at him, leaning her head into his touch, loving the contact. "Thank you." The red head looked around the beach and noticed actually that she wasn't the only white woman at the beach with a black companion. She was kind of surprised by this. She wondered if she had been away from the beach for too long. She knew that interracial relationships had gotten popular, especially between black men and white women, but she had no clue how popular. And it seemed like she was falling into the trend... or maybe it's more than a trend, she thought. Was it because they were like Lennox? Perfect lovers and supreme confidence? Was that something these men just had on every other type of guy? Shannon just sighed and decided to stop thinking too much and just enjoy the day.

"Trying to hop in the water?' Lennox offered.

"Hmm, sure!" Shannon smiled at him, nodding in excitement. "Pass me the sunscreen."

"No doubt, gotta protect that sexy alabaster complexion you got." Lennox commented as he reached into the bag to take out the sunscreen. He then nodded over at her, "Get up."

"Huh?" the woman looked at him curiously. Lennox grabbed her arm and stood. "Hey!" she said surprised as she was forced to stand. "What are you doing?"

"Take off that dress. I'm gonna help you apply the sunscreen." Lennox commanded.

"It's okay, Lennox." Shannon tried to say. "I can do it myself. "

"Nah, some spots you wont get. No more talk, just get that dress off." Shannon could tell that Lennox wouldn't hear anymore of her protests. She rolled her eyes and began removing her dress.

"Damn baby... every time I see that body its like the first time. Always looking right." Lennox grinned as he watched her expose herself in her black string bikini. Her top was doing an admirable job of keeping her breasts covered and in order. The bust was still strongly accentuated, but no sign or areola or nipple. The bottoms on the other hand tried their best to cover that thick white ass that Lennox loved so much but weren't as lucky. They were supposed to be full black bottoms, but the ass was eating a lot of it, almost making it look like it was a borderline thong. Shannon would have liked to have gotten another bathing suit, but she hadn't been to the beach in so long she never had a chance to replace it, nor would she risk being seen with Lennox in public longer than she was already risking it by wasting time on getting another bikini.

"T-Thank you... sorry if this bikini doesn't look good on me, it's been a while." she tried to apologize.

"You crazy. You look perfect." Lennox commented, as usual liking what he saw. He popped open the sunscreen bottle and squirted some in his palms before going to work, starting from her legs, slowly and meticulously applying the lotion on her, massaging it and working upwards. He went past her calves and around her thighs. Lennox's large black hands worked both of her thighs at the same time. He was crouched behind her, sliding his hands around her inner and outer thighs.

Shannon looked down, feeling her body heat up. She bit her lip and felt her body tingle and feel those familiar sensations. The last thing she wanted was to be sopping wet at the beach, at least not by her own fluids. A few light moans escaped her mouth and Lennox felt her body tremble. He smirked and liked the effect his hands had on her. It made him tingle as well, underneath his shorts as a semi started to build up between his legs.

His hands now found themselves on Shannon's ass. This wasn't necessary, but she wasn't going to stop Lennox now. He gripped and groped her ass, slathering it with the lotion that was left on his palms. He spread her cheeks open and close. Lennox spent more time appreciating her ass like he always did, even placing some kisses on it. "L-Lennox..." she muttered as she started to flex her ass, doing it because of how well Lennox was touching her. Shannon could hear some women pass by, some gasping and some laughing with the addition of an 'oh my god!'. The women were shocked, and maybe even impressed by the public display of sensuality.

Lennox stopped for a second to get more lotion. He then stood, keeping behind her so that he could start from her collarbone. Shannon shivered with a light sigh escaping her. Lennox's hands moved and massaged the lotion into her with his hands gliding down to her shoulders and arms. His large black paws applied it on each arm at the same time. When he arrived at her hands they intertwined with each other. They stood there for a second, all of their hands occupied. Shannon looked behind her and upwards, deeply staring into his gaze. Lennox did the same to her. Her heart fluttered and her cheeks once again got rosy. Lennox made her feel special.

He winked at her and removed his hands from hers and continued to do his job. His hands found their way to her stomach and he started rubbing the sunscreen in. Shannon looked down, watching his hands slide around her tummy, his dark skin snaking around her white frame. His blackness overwhelming her whiteness. It was a stunning visual every time she noticed it.

His black paws moved up. One hand of his sneaked it's way between her top and between her ample breasts. Shannon looked down with wide eyes. "Lennox!". She heard him chuckle and felt her toes curl a bit, feeling that her breasts were a little exposed as Lennox's hand stretched out the top a little. He pulled back and took a hand of his and gripped her face, holding her by the cheek. He turned her face over to look back up at him as another hand took hold of her arm, keeping her still.

"All done." he growled at her, looking down at her with lust. He placed a small kiss on her lips.

Shannon sighed, "Okay..." she said in almost a dream like state. licking her lips a little from the kiss.

From the outside looking in, from the perspective of those passing by, it looked as if a black man was conquering his white prey. Her back was arched, her arm was held and her face looked forced to look at her captor. It looked as the though the predator had won, and little did they know how right they were. She was claimed. She had been subdued... owned. The white men who witnessed the scene wanted to ignore it, wanting to not give it any attention, hating the idea of losing their own. The symbolism of the black conquering the white being too much for them to handle. The women looked on more with fascination. Some even wishing they could trade places with the trapped red head.

Lennox let her go and lightly shoved her forward. "Let's have a little fun." His semi erect penis was showing, and Shannon could tell how aroused he was at that moment. She knew she would have to take care of that later today.

Not that she minded. Not one bit.

The two spent a lot of time playing around in the water. They swam, splashed water around on each other like kids; at one point Shannon found herself lifted up on Lennox's shoulders. She had never been with anyone that had the strength to keep her up like that, especially for as long as Lennox did. They did a lot of hugging, kissing, smiling and laughing. They acted like a real couple on a date. Which they probably were at this point. Shannon was having so much fun and was doing it with a man who was so outgoing and loved having fun with her. This was a great change in her life.

They eventually took a break, went and grabbed themselves something to eat, walking around hand in hand. The pair laid around lazily on the towels they had set for themselves, talking and drying up in the sun. They even closed their eyes and took a long nap next to each other. As the day went on and the sun went down, people started to make their way back to their cars. Shannon was now straddling Lennox at the moment, watching the sunset as they sat on the towels. Her legs were wrapped around him and so were her arms. She had her head sitting on his shoulder, occasionally placing a kiss on his neck.

"You ready to go?" Lennox asked, face turning to look at his girl.

"Ready if you are, babe." Shannon smiled, sucking his lower lip before kissing him.

"Mmmm, yeah, i'm ready to go. Been wanting to go to work on you all day, baby girl." Lennox smirked.

The red head rolled her eyes at him. "I know, I can feel you right now even." She pulled away a little so that she could get a look at his growing erection in his shorts. "Just take it easy on me tonight, okay?"

"You know that ain't happening." Lennox chuckled before giving Shannon a peck on her lips.

"Figured as much..." she sighed in return.

"Okay, hold on tight." Lennox warned. Shannon squeezed her legs and arms around him as tightly as possible. The black man then used his strength to stand up while the red headed housewife hung on to him. Lennox didn't seem to use much effort to do that, further impressing Shannon as he did on a regular basis now. The woman let go and landed on her feet. She then cleaned up around her and placed the towels in the large bag they had brought. Shannon just got her sandals but didn't put her dress back on. The woman decided to go back to the car in her bikini. She threw the bag over her shoulder after she finished packing.

"All set?"

"Yup, ready." The red head nodded.

"Aight..." Lennox took a hand and gave Shannon's ass a good slap. "Move your ass then."

"Ahh! Baby!" Shannon giggled, taken by surprise. She reached for his hand and he took it, walking back to the car, ready for a long night of tiring sex. Shannon was already pretty tired from the beach, but she knew that Lennox wanted her, and when he did there was no stopping him. Which didn't bother Shannon right now. She actually wanted him badly as well. The red head would do all that she could to please him. As they continued walking, Shannon sighed and was happy that she was able to make it through the day without any sort of touble. She risked being out in public today and didn't get caught with her new black lover. It was a success.

Or so she thought.

A woman watched the pair walk back from the beach at a discreet distance on the boardwalk. She was wearing a bikini herself with a long, open button up shirt that belonged to her husband that she was with at the beach today. She was about in her mid forties, five foot nothing, she was a white woman but with a tan that leaned more towards an olive complexion, some wrinkles showing because of her age, but not enough to make her any less attractive, short dark hair in a pixie cut and she was a very thin woman but cut up with visible muscles of her own, showing her own time spent at the gym. She had her hands on her hips and her mouth agape.

"You have got to be shitting me..." the woman muttered to herself. "This must be why she hasn't been taking many of my texts..." she continued. "I can't believe it... what a whore... and a nigger?" The woman began to appraise the black man more. He seemed very tall and... incredibly muscular she had to admit. He kept himself very in shape obviously. A tremendous body! The woman shook her head, shooing those thirsty thoughts away. But then something hit her as she continued to scope out the black man.

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers