Her New Professor

Story Info
An innocent student gets more than she expected!
5.7k words
4.43
73.4k
46

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

"Mmmmmm my new prof is so hot.

I bet his wife is real pretty. She's so lucky having a man like that. I can't wait until I find a proper boyfriend.

God I don't think I've listened to a word he's said today!

I am so gonna play with myself later thinking of his strong arms around me.

OMG I think he saw me looking at the bulge in his jeans! That's soooooo embarrassing, I'm gonna blush big time.

Oh God he wants to see me at the end of class, WTF?"

Knock knock.

"Come in."

(Oh fuck its Riley. I forgot I asked her to come see me. Still there's worse ways to end a day, she is such a cutie.)

"Sit down Riley."

(Oh Jesus, look at her legs in those jeans, and just a flash of bare chest as she sat down.)

"Riley, I couldn't help noticing that you've seemed a little distracted in my class recently, and your assignment grades haven't been great, I was wondering if anything was wrong?"

(Fuck, what was that little smile for, is that a hint of a flush around her neck; what's she hiding, the little bitch?)

"No sir, I really like your class, and I really want to do well..."

"Well if you don't do something pretty quick you're gonna be failing this module."

"But I can't! I just can't fail this term!"

(Oh God, she's gonna start crying, where are the fuckin tissues.)

He passes her the box of tissues and pulls his chair closer, so he's sat just in front of her, doing his best sympathetic face.

A couple of tears run down her sweet cheeks, as she pouts and sniffles, glancing up at him now and then.

(Wow, those eyes! I think they might be even more beautiful tearing up, fuck, I'm getting hard.)

(Hang on a minute. Fuck it, those aren't real tears, the little cow is trying to manipulate me. )

(She might have got through school with those puppy eyes, but she's in the grown up world now. Maybe she needs to learn to start playing grown up games. Let's see who's really in charge.)

He leans forward and holds her knees in his hands.

"It's okay Riley, I'm sure whatever it is we can sort it out."

She flashes a glance at him.

He squeezes her thighs in a way he hopes could be intended as reassuring.

"What do you think you could do to make your grades up?"

She sits silently, head slightly bowed, peeking up at him, biting her lip.

He strokes her thighs higher in a way she couldn't help noticing. She sits up suddenly and looks at him wide eyed. He smiles slightly, and sits back too.

"I think Riley you could easily get an A in this course."

He spreads his legs so that his knees are outside hers, putting the bulge in his pants obviously in her line of sight, and then after a moment leans in again, placing his hands on her upper thighs, breathing in the scent from her pinking neck;

"So what do you think you could do that would help me give you a better grade?"

She looks down,

"I'm sure I could do whatever I needed to sir."

"Okay, shall we test this out?"

"But let's be clear Riley, if you're good, with my contacts you'll be doing a PhD here in 3 years time, and that will set you up forever. If you let me down though I will fucking ruin you."

Her eyes open even wider, shocked by the sudden chill in his voice.

He sprawls back in his chair, blatantly lifting the crotch of his jeans with his fist so that his erection can move over his leg more comfortably, and appraises her body from bottom to top; taking in her trainers, her skin tight jeans over her slim legs and narrow hips, and up over her white shirt, barely mounded by her small breasts.

Now she is blushing fully, barely able to tear her eyes from his crotch, but then meeting his eyes.

He smiles.

"Unbutton your shirt."

She hesitates momentarily before reaching up and undoing the top two buttons of her white cotton shirt.

An expanse of pale, unbelievably smooth skin starts to be revealed and then, as she continues, her plain white bra appears and then a strip of her flat tummy.

His eyes coolly take in the view,

"Take it off."

She slowly pulls the shirt out of her jeans as again her gaze drops to his groin. His cock is clearly lying across his upper thigh under his jeans, looking like it reaches right to the outside of his leg. He however seems oblivious to this, his hands resting by his side.

She shrugs out of her shirt, revealing her delicate shoulders, and her oh so slender arms

(Fuck, she looks like she would break...)

He pauses, making her meet his gaze...

"What do you think you should do now, Riley?"

"Take my jeans off?"

"Good girl, you're getting the idea now."

She unbuttons the jeans and undoes the zip.

She looks momentarily confused as she realises she's going to fall over if she tries to get them off without sitting down.

She looks for permission...

(Fuck, she's looking for my permission!!) before deciding for herself to settle back down on the chair, take her trainers off and peel her jeans off.

It's starting to get really hard for him not to touch his cock, but he's determined to play it cool for now.

Her legs are unbelievable: perfectly smooth, except for the tiniest blond hairs on her thighs, and utterly slim, delicate and unblemished.

Her feet are tiny with the nails painted a surprising pale blue.

She stands up again for his inspection, allowing him to take in her sweet cotton panties. Straining his eyes he couldn't yet work out whether there would be any hair in there.

But there's a definite hint of plump outer lips, and then,

(FUCK!!)

The unmistakable sign of a little patch of dampness appearing in her panties just in the crotch gap.

(I've got her, I've fucking got her!!)

He looks her up and down again, taking in her dilated pupils and the flush that now covers her face and most of her upper chest, checking out her bra to try and guess just what's hiding in there (not many clues, no sign of nipples, just a vaguely conical swell, AA cup?), then enjoying again her flat, almost muscular belly, his gaze flowing over her precious panties and down her smooth legs.

"That's enough for today, get yourself dressed."

He stands and stretches languidly,

"If I find you back here tomorrow at the same time dressed as you are now then we can call that a C on your assignment. If you're not here or if I hear any rumours that you've mentioned this to anyone then you're out of this Uni."

He turns and walks out.

His wife got fucked harder that night than she had since their wedding night. But he couldn't hold out for long before flooding her pussy with a gallon of his thick cum. She screamed and clawed his back as she realised that he had almost certainly made her pregnant with their first child as his fertile spunk overflowed her womb; little knowing that he was fantasising about fucking a virgin pussy as he came.

Riley was deeply confused, but came really hard from her fingers back in her room, thinking about the sight of his cock in his jeans. She had no intention of telling, but felt a mixture of guilt and excitement, and didn't really wonder whether or not she should go back the next day.

Part2

Riley jumped to her feet as he burst into the office.

"Jeez, you scared the shit out of me...I didn't know who might walk in!" she said.

"Does that explain why you're not dressed properly? What the fuck is that?"

She was wearing what looked like it could have been her father's old raincoat.

"I'm sorry sir, I just needed something to cover up..."

He noticed with pleasure how she had automatically fallen into calling him Sir, and his anger faded.

He hoped that she would never swear in front of him again (except maybe in orgasm), and made a mental note to punish her if it ever happened again.

She dropped the coat off her shoulders to show her body; naked except for a new bra and panties.

With an edge of disappointment he saw that she had clearly gone out and bought something that she thought looked sexier, more grown up.

"I guess I do need to give you a key to my office so you can come and go safely."

He sprawled again in his office chair.

"So, have you thought any more about what happened last night?"

"I want to make sure that I pass this year really well."

He could feel his cock growing as he realised again the power he had over this sweet, untouched creature.

"And how the hell is a little girl like you going to persuade me to improve your grade?

She pouted.

"Do you want to see more of my body, sir?"

"Turn around, you didn't show me your back yesterday."

She turned and posed for him, looking back over her shoulder. He could see a hint of her ribs under her perfect skin as she twisted.

"Bend over."

She started to bend at the waist, her tiny ass pushed into definition in her lacy panties. He could clearly see from his low angle how her camel toe appeared in the gap between the top of her thighs.

A thought occurred to him.

"Did you play with yourself after you left here yesterday?"

She blushed, turning back to him, and nodded silently.

"Did you think about what you wanted to happen today?"

She didn't answer but he noticed her eyes flick towards his groin.

He stroked his cock through his jeans so its thickness and size were apparent.

"Ah" he said, "I think I can see."

"Come here."

She kneeled between his thighs.

She actually felt quite confident in her ability to handle a cock, although she'd never let a boy near her pussy she'd given a few handjobs and even given head to one special boy she was seeing for a while. She was aware though, looking at the size of his thighs and his arms, that this was a man not a boy, and she could already see that his cock was in a different league to anything she'd had experience of.

"You should touch it if you want."

She bit her lip and stared as she timidly reached her hand out to touch his jeans over the bulge. She gently rubbed her palm over his shaft, while he forced himself to keep still and not groan out loud as this gorgeous young creature started to minister to his cock.

"Unzip it." he ordered.

She looked into his eyes as she unbuttoned his waistband and unzipped his jeans. He raised his ass as she pulled them down, together with his boxers.

Her eyes opened as wide as he had seen them, and her mouth formed an O as she took in the size of his bollocks and cock. His balls were still hanging down, and his cock was only semi hard but it was already twice as thick and twice as long as the boys she had dated.

"Fucking hell." she whispered.

He slapped her across the face bringing tears to her eyes.

"Don't you ever fuckin swear again, you little bitch!" he said, pulling her hair so she had to look straight in his eyes.

"I'm sorry sir," she whimpered,"I won't..."

She noticed that if anything his cock had grown in response to her cry, and as he released her she turned her concentration back to admiring it, moving closer so that he could feel her breath on him.

Maintaining eye contact with him she kissed the tip of his dick, then licked the underside of his head.

She watched fascinated as it raised itself to the vertical then fell slowly back onto his tummy.

"Hmmmm, looks like you're not totally useless." he growled.

"No hands!" he ordered, as she seemed to reach for it.

"Behind your back!" she hesitated, then complied.

She moved in closer, then licked the underside of his cock from his balls to the head, then, as she took the head into her mouth, his buttocks and stomach tensed and it became totally rigid. She tasted the first drop of his precum as she marvelled at how big it felt in her mouth.

He looked down at her sweet face, her mouth distended obscenely around him, and thought, "I'm going to have to be so fucking careful with this one, I can't give her an inch, or she'll twist me around her little finger."

She started moving her head up and down on it, prising it away from his belly, barely taking half of it before it was making her gag.

She released it to gasp some deep breaths, and he took the opportunity to grab it by the base and slap it violently on her face, leaving a string of precum stranding from her cheek to his glans. He moved in closer and wiped his cock harder on her face, mashing his balls on her nose, before ramming it back into her mouth.

He grabbed a fistful of hair and started, (gently if she did but know it) fucking her mouth.

Leaning over he ran a hand down her back, admiring the delicacy of her body, and noticing the narrowness of her hips compared to his.

He suddenly pulled out of her mouth, his cock swinging loose in front of her. He peeled off his t-shirt, showing her his hard smooth chest and tightly muscled stomach, and lay back in his chair, casually jerking himself as he inspected her.

"Take the rest off." he ordered.

Suddenly she looked again like what she was, a sweet virginal 18 year old in lingerie too sexy for her. She dropped her eyes as she reached behind to unclip her bra, then covered her chest with crossed arms to stop it falling away.

He stared, mesmerised by the tiny blonde hairs on her forearms.

"Show me."

She slowly let her arms fall away, revealing two small perfectly conical mounds, tipped with puffy nipples so pale as to be almost invisible

She was almost certain she heard him murmur "fuck" under his breath, as he carried on slowly masturbating in front of her.

"Don't stop there." he prompted.

She put her thumbs in either side of her panties and wriggled them down, revealing her hairless pubic area, so smooth he found it hard to believe she shaved.

She let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Sit down" he said, gesturing to the arm chair.

"Open your legs."

He watches fascinated as her legs parted to reveal just a smooth featureless slit, then as her legs spread further, a pair of tiny delicate inner lips appear inside.

"More" - for the first time his voice has a slight tremor.

She stretches her legs further open, adding definition to her thigh muscles as she strains, and her inner lips part to show the wet and pink interior.

She automatically moves her hand down towards her cunt, wanting to match his motion on his cock.

"No! You don't touch today!"

He stands between her thighs, towering over her, his cock massive.

He strokes himself calmly appraising every detail of her perfect flesh.

Suddenly, massive ropes of cum spurted over her, the spurts so full they almost join as one. She was covered from neck to pussy in long thick strands of his white sperm.

He turned away, his cock swinging, still dripping on the carpet, and threw her the tissue box.

"Clean yourself up, that's your lesson done for today. You've done well - I might touch you next time."

He picked up her bra and panties, screwed them up and threw them in the bin.

"I don't want to ever see you in anything like these again, I liked the ones you wore yesterday."

"I'm sorry, sir." she murmured.

With that he got dressed and left her.

She took a few minutes to clean herself up, tasting a little of his cum in the process, then dressed and left, thinking as she did that she no longer gave a fuck about what grade she ended up with.

Part 3

Riley didn't see her lecturer the next day, but the day after she had her weekly lecture with him. She sat near the front, wearing the same white blouse that she did their first time, but with an extra button undone.

She didn't take in a word he said, but noticed that he seemed completely unaware of her existence. She was horrified to notice him exchanging smiles with Emily.

Emily was taller than Riley, with long straight brown hair, enormous brown eyes, a more curvaceous ass and legs that went on forever.

Riley had noticed that she always seemed to wear tops that were more low cut than the other girls, so that she was always showing off an acre of her chest and more than a hint of breast.

See seemed to give off an aura of bitch, so none of the other girls seem to like her much, and the boys didn't dare go near her.

At that moment though, Riley could have killed her.

All the rest of that day Riley was distracted and tormented by thoughts of her lecturer. She decided that she had to go to his office at their usual time to see if she could see him.

He had given her the key, so just after 6 she went to his office door and quietly unlocked and opened it.

She was confronted with the sight of his muscular bare ass pumping into another girl from behind. He had her bent over the armchair on which Riley had displayed herself to him, and she was clearly close to orgasm as he rammed into her cunt.

He must have heard her come in though as he turned his head. With a quickly suppressed look of horror, (but without missing a stroke), he grabbed the other girls head and shoved it down into the cushion. Riley saw enough of her though to recognise Emily and saw with jealousy her much larger breasts and the fullness of her ass.

He mouthed "Get out!" at Riley, but a brief flash of a look of compassion crossed his face as Riley burst into tears and rushed out of the room, letting the door close behind her.

Furious with himself, he gathered up Emily's hair, (which was spread like a sheet over her back), and pulled hard back on it, making her arch her back, bringing her neck to his mouth, all the time smashing his cock up against her cervix. He bit into her neck then put his arm around her throat, throttling her, reaching around with his other hand to maul a tit, as he thumped into her harder still, his balls slapping on her clit. Then he leaned back and smacked her ass cheeks until they marked, as he increased the tempo further.

She almost passed out with the intensity of his fucking, but had one last earth shattering orgasm as he finally emptied his balls into her.

Drenched with sweat he collapsed onto her, kissing her back and neck tenderly, as his cock subsided inside her.

Part 4

Riley spent the next few days in a torment of self contempt, fury, and frustrated lust, as she tried to make sense of what had happened. She missed all of her lectures, staying in her uni halls room slobbing around in her pyjamas.

She was surprised by a knock at the door, but even more so when her lecturer pushed into her room, quickly shutting the door behind him, aware that he shouldn't even be in the building.

"Where the fuck have you been, young lady?"

"I..."

"This is your fucking education you're screwing up, you silly little girl."

She stood there, not knowing what to say.

He reached out and ran his hand over her cheek and into her hair, caressing the nape of her neck.

Gently he said "It fucking stinks in here. You need a shower."

As she stood passively in front of him, arms by her side, he unbuttoned her pyjama top before dropping it from her shoulders, exposing her pert breasts; the nipples just starting to erect with the brush of the fabric as it opened then fell.

He pulled down on the bottoms letting them pool at her feet.

She stepped out of them, feeling tiny in front of him, but strangely comfortable in her nakedness.

He led her into the ensuite and turned the shower on.

She stepped in under the hot water as he undressed before joined her, his cock and balls dangling large and loose.

He poured a large dollop of shower gel into his hands and started massaging it over her skin.

She gave herself up to the sensation, staying completely passive as her washed her all over, rubbing the palms of his hands over her breasts (the tiny nipples hard points now) but paying them no more attention than the rest of her torso. He washed between her legs, but again with no special attention, just part of his tender ministrations.

She noticed that his cock had grown, but hadn't raised even to the horizontal, and she knew instinctively that now wasn't the time to reach for it.

12