Her New Professor Pt. 02

Story Info
An 18 yr. old student's education takes the next step.
1.9k words
4.46
28.5k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1, Riley, a first year University student, lost her virginity to her new lecturer.

Riley spent the next few days on Cloud 9. Losing her virginity had been everything and more that she could have hoped for. She had to keep reminding herself that he was married, and that only a couple days previously she had seen him fucking someone else, but she couldn't help feeling that they had made a true emotional connection. She just hoped, when she caught herself slipping into soppy romantic thoughts, that she wasn't being the "silly little girl" that he had once called her. He was so much older and more worldly than her, and so clever - what could he really see in her? But then again, the way that he had kissed her and held her...

She was surprised at some of the pictures that kept popping back into her head about their love making. She remembered how it had felt when he had suddenly jammed his cock so deep that it nearly went down her throat, and held it there until she started to struggle. She remembered how he had slapped her face, and her breast, and was excited by these memories as much as that of him holding her so tight as he came in her.

She realised, with a sense of delicious mischief, that she was much naughtier than she had known, and this was only underlined when she woke from a dream where he had her tied up and was pounding her from behind (like she had seen him fuck Emily).

She made herself cum with her fingers on her clit as she thought about that.

She even checked out her bottom in the mirror, examining her anus like she never had before, noticing its tight pinkness and still felt a bit puzzled as to what he had wanted to do with it. It had felt nice when he'd licked it, although that was nothing compared to when he'd done her pussy. She started playing with herself again as she thought about that.

In his own way, he too had had his equilibrium disturbed by this delicate, sweet and innocent creature. He was devoted to his wife; nothing would get in the way of that, but he had always needed to fuck other girls, and the University (although strictly prohibiting such contact) had always provided easy opportunities to exploit. The other girls, though had always been experienced, and usually promiscuous, and he found himself in uncharted territory with Riley. He found her innocence so alluring; partly because he could see how he could shape her as he wished, but he was only more dimly aware that she was somehow capturing him at a different, more primal level. There was something so precious, so beautiful, about her that he yearned both to possess and love her.

He had also been surprised by her compliance and enthusiasm - could her innocent appearance belie a hidden and as yet undeveloped slut?

All of which meant that the next time they met, the air was charged with expectation; Riley shy, him hungry.

Riley's shyness melted as he welcomed her with a bear hug, followed quickly by a deep kiss; her stretching on tiptoes up to his mouth.

He resolved the problem of their differing heights by picking her up under the ass, as if she was weightless, enabling her to wrap her legs around him and concentrate on the business of kissing.

He peeled her top off, with her bra following rapidly after.

"So, Miss Riley, what's today's lesson plan?" he said, playfully teasing a nipple with his spare hand.

"I can chose?"

"Mmmm, just for today, but don't get used to it."

She thought for a second.

"Can I play with your thing some more?"

"My thing? What the fuck is that?"

She gave a cheeky leer.

"Your penis, your cock, your fucking enormous dick! I wanna suck your big cock and lick your balls!"

"Really? You think you could handle that?" he said, his cock already uncomfortable in his pants.

"Uh huh", she nodded coyly.

He dropped her to the floor, and unzipped, pulling both his cock and balls out through his fly and stroking his cock to full erection. As she moved her face in, he slapped her face with it, then again, then, as she opened her mouth hungrily, he stuffed it in, giving it a couple thrusts before withdrawing and slapping it on her some more.

"Mmmm, you're being mean," she said.

"You still sure you can handle it? What do you need to say?"

He stroked it in front of her eyes as she almost literally drooled with lust for it.

"Please can I suck your dick?"

"Uh, close. What's missing?"

"Please can I suck your dick, Sir?"

"Better," he said, and again penetrated her mouth, and holding the back of her head started face fucking her.

She kept right in there, despite gagging, her eyes filling with tears, and was rewarded with him releasing her head, letting her adore his sopping wet cock at her own pace, licking it from his balls to the head, working the head in her mouth, stroking the shaft in her little hand.

When he couldn't take any more he again jammed his cock as deep as it would go in her mouth, frustrated to see half of it still outside, and tested her, with his hand on her head, to see how long she would take her suffocation before complaining. As her eyes widened and she started punching at his thighs he let her fall back, gasping for breath.

"Too much?"

She shook her head vigorously, still unable to speak. He lifted her face and kissed her gently.

"I so need to teach you to deep throat," he said, and was again rewarded by his favourite look of hers, a puzzled, innocent, trusting willingness.

He finished undressing her, and got himself naked, again stroking himself as he stood over her.

"And your next request is..?"

She looked thoughtful, and then slightly shy.

"I want you to do me like you did Emily."

He briefly wondered how she knew what he did with Emily, before remembering the little bit that she had seen.

"Okay, I think I could live with that," he said smiling at her.

He turned her around so that she was face down into the armchair, with her pert buttocks sticking up in the air behind her. He couldn't resist tasting her pussy - deeply- before putting his cock between her buttocks and drawing it down the crevice. Her cheeks were way too firm to squeeze around his shaft, but it was a heavenly place to be. He paused at her asshole and pointed it in long enough to just lubricate it with his precum, which he then massaged in.

He slid his cock down to her other entrance, and lined it up as he held her hips, ready to push it in.

She braced herself, knowing that, as only her second time, it was going to be a stretch, but the shock she got wasn't the one she expected as suddenly his hand smacked down hard on her butt cheek.

"Ouch!"

"What do you want, Riley?"

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

SLAP.

"I want you to fuck me , Sir!"

SMACK.

"How do you want me to fuck you, Riley?"

"I wanna be fucked real good, Sir"

SLAP.

"You want to be fucked really well, is that it?"

"Mmmmm, yeah."

SMACK.

"Yes Sir, I mean, Yes Sir, Sir."

Taking pity on the writhing ass in front of him, he started to push his cock into her, just the head enough to stretch her wide, but keeping the pressure up so that half his shaft disappeared into her.

She thrilled with the sensation, the pleasure centres in her brain glowing, then, SLAP, her ass writhing again as she tried to accommodate the mixture of pain and pleasure stimulations. Already her bottom was bright red from his stinging hits, and he took a few moments to massage them as he started to move in and out of her. He noticed with some compassion how little padding her buttocks provided, then smacked her again.

"Is this the fucking you needed?" he checked with her.

"Oh my God, yes Sir." she cooed.

He worked her pussy harder, then, as she came to the edge of her first orgasm, he stopped dead, buried inside her, reached up to her shoulders, and with both hands scratched her all down her back to her ass, his nails marking her like claws.

She yelped, burying her face in the cushion, determined to show him that this "little girl" could take anything that he could throw at her.

He admired the tightness of her body as he started pounding into her again; her small frame, not an ounce of surplus fat, and all her muscles tense under her skin as he took her to the edge. He reached under her and held her small breasts, teasing her nipples, as he forced her into her first, shattering orgasm, her body quivering, as she screamed in the intensity of it.

He backed right off the pace, letting her recover from her cum, and teasing himself; focussing on the feel of her so tight vagina walls as they moved up and down his cock.

He bent over, hugging her and kissing the sweat from her neck.

"I want more, Sir," she said, "do it again, please," she pleaded.

He looked down at her small body, so obviously showing the effects of what he had given her already, and momentarily wondered what on Earth was driving this girl's hunger in only her second ever experience of full sex.

He shrugged and lost the thought as he saw her tiny asshole winking at him from between her hard buttocks. Inspired he raised the pace of his fucking, giving her long hard strokes as he started to tease it with his index finger. Taking some wetness from their join, he started gently pushing at her hole, and she whimpered as her sphincter allowed entrance to the tip of his finger. He just held it there, inserted to the first knuckle; the motion of their bodies putting enough stimulation through there as his lust took hold and he started to lose control.

Riley moved her hand between her legs; feeling around his cock at the point it entered her young body, weighing up his swinging balls, and rubbing her clit to ensure that she came with him.

He grabbed the front of her thighs and pulled her against him as he came; her pussy milking him as her own convulsions ripped through her.

Drenched in sweat he collapsed on her; utterly spent, utterly addicted to her sweet, but willing, sexuality.

She looked up at him with puppy eyes;

"Was I as good as Emily?" she asked.

He looked at her in amazement as he realised what had happened.

"Is that what that was all about? You wanted to try to be like Emily?"

Her silence confirmed it. He snuggled her in closer, absent mindedly playing with one of her tiny nipples.

"You so have nothing to worry about there, you sweet thing. I think you might just be from different planets you're so dissimilar, but you just need to be you. I wouldn't want you any other way. You're just perfect."

She positively purred as she closed her eyes and started to doze in his arms.