Her New Professor Pt. 04

Story Info
Riley watches a sex show, then is forced to join in!
4.3k words
4.49
30.4k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they woke in the morning they made love one more time, this time tenderly, like lovers are supposed to. They revelled in the luxury of the crisp white sheets, in ordering room service for breakfast, and in just having time together.

He noticed how she winced when he touched her backside, and, now his lust had somewhat subsided, almost felt guilty for what he had done to her - especially when her saw her bottom, streaked with red welts, turning to bruises, as she climbed into the bath to soak out her soreness.

He knew that occasionally, at the peak of his lust, he was capable of doing things that he wouldn't dream of in his normal state, and he recognised how much his hormonal, primitive, physicality could compromise his reason at these times. He regretted this, mainly because of the implicit risk, but wouldn't stoop to a base emotion like guilt.

That was the day of his conference lecture, and he was greeted like an old friend by his coterie of academics. Riley had to hang back, but clearly a couple of the other professors noticed her, and she saw one whisper in his ear, looking at her.

She sat at the front of the hall, looking up at him as he spoke at the lectern above her, so proud to belong to him. She enjoyed being uncomfortable on the hard seats as it kept reminding her of their secret.

Afterwards there was a drinks party before they headed home, and she overheard part of a conversation that might have involved her.

"It's your turn to host again this month, old chap, isn't it. I do so enjoy coming to yours, you lay on such a good show.'

'Is your new little friend going to make an appearance? I must say she's not your usual type, I hope you've seen her birth certificate!" The small group of men laughed, but Riley noticed that her man looked distinctly unimpressed, and changed the subject onto their wine.

"Hi."

Riley jumped, and turned to see possibly the most beautiful young man she had ever seen smiling at her and offering her a drink.

"He was, like, amazing today, wasn't he. You are so lucky to actually work with him."

Riley blushed, and mumbled something incoherent.

He was about 21 she guessed, 6 feet tall, lean and tanned, with sparkling blue eyes and a surfer dude vibe. He looked like he should be one of those guys in swim shorts welcoming shoppers at Hollisters.

"I'm, like, coming up to meet him in a couple weeks, for an interview. Could I, like, get your number, so we could meet up before for a coffee or something?"

"I guess..." She looked nervously over to her man, but he was engrossed in conversation.

"I'm Zac by the way," he said, holding out a strong hand.

"Riley," she said more confidently, taking it, rather won over by his openness and natural smile.

On the train home he had some marking to do, so she tried to get her head into a book. Incidentally Riley had gotten an A for her last assignment; somehow she had found more interest in it with his inspiration. Her mind naturally drifted over the events of the last couple days, thinking about how exciting and perfect it all had been.

She leaned over and whispered to him,

"I loved everything that you did to me this weekend. I want you to teach me more and more."

He sort of grunted, but squeezed her thigh before getting back to work.

She suddenly had a thought.

"What were those men talking about? Something about you hosting a meeting?"

He paused what he was doing, and put his pen down.

"That really doesn't concern you, Riley. You shouldn't ask about that." He said looking serious.

"Why not?"

"You're not ready."

Riley looked sulky and used her best puppy eyes.

"You can tell me, I'm a big girl now."

He sat pondering.

"Maybe if there was a way that you could just watch; I'll think about it."

She gave him a hug and a big kiss, and snuggled back down to her book.

After the success of their weekend away he realised they needed a better space than his office. He stole the keys to a long forgotten lab in the oldest part of the university buildings, and spent a day at the weekend fixing it up. He smuggled in a few key pieces of equipment, including a mattress, a wooden horse, some bars, and his collection of whips, paddles, sex toys, ropes and restraints, and screwed in some rings and loops at key points.

He had bought most of this stuff for Emily's predecessor but had never got around to making a dedicated space, and looking around he was pretty pleased with his work.

He brought Riley down blindfolded, laid her naked over the horse and tied her wrists and ankles. He then ran a small metal spiked wheel from her ankle, over her calf, and up the back of her thigh, then repeated with the other leg. She shivered at the intensity of the tingling it produced. He smacked her hard, pulled her hair back, and took off her blindfold.

"Do you like our new playground?"

"Oh Sir, I love it!"

He placed a large vibrator against her slit and held it there, she writhing and moaning as it forced her towards a climax. Sensing that she was about to cum he pulled it away, leaving her groaning, and smacked her hard.

"Please..."

He started it on her pussy again, but as she was about to peak again frustrated her, following up with another smack.

"Please, Sir..."

Again he did it; then again, she now writhing against the straps, desperate to find a way to find release.

"Please Sir..."

"Please Sir what?"

"Please let me cum, I need it so bad"

SMACK

"Badly" he corrected her, "but good girl, I like to hear you begging."

"Oh please...God yes...don't stop...like that...oh Sir, you're so good to me...fuck... Fuck!!"

She shuddered as her orgasm hit her hard, straining the restraints as her passion pulled against them.

He licked her from the base of her spine to her neck, enjoying the saltiness of her sweat, then kissed her neck as she struggled to turn her head far enough around to kiss him. He relented, and allowed her to kiss him. He then used his cock on her face, drawing patterns with his precum all over it, before letting her suck his balls, then his cock.

He suddenly, though, felt an overwhelming need to be properly inside her body, and her tight pussy was all that was going to satisfy him. He moved back behind her and fucked it hard, watching her pussy lips stretched around him, pulling in and out, his hands gripping her ass as he came.

After they both came down he took her on a tour of the room.

"You're really into this stuff, aren't you?" she said.

"I guess?" He shrugged and for the first time ever he looked like a little boy to her.

"Then it's a good job you found me then."

She never ceased to surprise him, but hearing this so sweet and innocent looking girl taking so much so easily in her stride was incredible.

Riley was flying. She felt like she was literally flying.

She was suspended from her arms and legs above the dance floor of a nightclub, with a vibrator held in her pussy by her panties.

She was wearing by far the sexiest ensemble of lingerie she had ever worn; black silk stockings, ludicrously high heels, black panties, black lace corset pushing her small breasts upwards, all set off with a black silk choker necklace, and a mask completely obscuring her face. She was hanging at an angle, and in a pose, reminiscent of a ski jumper in full flight, her ankles resting against the wall, and straps around her upper arms holding her at 45 degrees.

This was her Prof's idea of allowing her to attend his party, but keeping her safe. Literally out of reach seemed a bit excessive to Riley, but she had no real idea of what the evening might involve.

He had dressed her himself before driving her to the club blindfolded in the back of his car. She had been taken in, tied and the sex toy placed in her without having any idea of where she was, or who was handling her, and she was only uncovered when fully in position high on the wall.

The vibrator was a work of art. It had been a computing post grad's spare time project, and was rabbit style, with a dildo section and an additional prod that sat on her clit. This one however had a chip inserted, connected to a smart watch that measured the wearer's heart rate and temperature and it was programmed to move through cycles of intensity of vibration based on the user's physical state. It could be programmed to bring an orgasm as quickly as possible, or to torment by cutting out after detecting a period of building arousal. In theory the regular user could personalise it for themselves by a calibration process. Each time they had an orgasm they pressed a button, which would allow the software to learn their individual "arousal signature".

It was currently set to a medium program, which was a random cycle of stimulation.

Two men and two girls came in; one of the girls blew a kiss at Riley, and the younger guy said "hey sweet lips, are you gonna taste some of this later?" as he lewdly grabbed his crotch. They all laughed but then ignored her; the guys dragging a large table into the centre of the floor, the girls taking off all of their clothes except for stockings and high heels.

The women were both in their mid to late 20s. One had a massive snake tattooed on her back, a full sleeve tattoo, and large breasts with pierced nipples. She had long black hair. The other had fewer tattoos, and very short blonde hair, but looked like a body builder, with powerful thighs, and tightly defined arm and stomach muscles. Her breasts were smaller, but still impressive.

They lay side by side on the table and the older of the two guys skilfully tied them with a complicated arrangement of ropes and knots. One ankle was tied to the other girl's nearest ankle and this rope went through a loop in the ceiling to hoist their inside legs almost to the vertical. The outer legs were folded up against themselves, so the heel of each foot rested on her bottom; held in place by ropes wrapped around thigh and shin. Another rope held their legs wide open, running from the knee to the corner of the table. Each girls' inner forearm was tied to the other girl's, but their outer wrists were tied to the table corner.

Riley felt her eyes drawn to their displayed pussies, noticing that they both had much more prominent lips than hers, and that one girl clearly had some sort of piercing down there as well. She was trying to ignore the insistent vibration in her panties, most definitely not wanting to be turned on while looking at girls, but her body was already responding to the stimulation, whether she wanted it to or not.

Music suddenly blared through the speakers, and the room began to fill. About 20 men came in, of various ages. Riley recognised a couple of them from the conference. They looked smartly dressed and Riley guessed that they had come here after a dinner elsewhere. She looked hard to try and see her professor, but couldn't pick him out of the crowd. Each man was accompanied by a young woman, each wearing a tiny cocktail dress. Riley was shocked to see that Emily was one of them, but more so when she recognised another, Amber, from her course.

Riley would have said that Amber was the prettiest girl in her year. She was tall and slim, almost too slim, but still with pert little breasts that sat high on her chest. Her outstanding feature though, that made everything else irrelevant, was her enormous brown eyes, that beamed with openness and innocence, and seduced anyone who saw her.

She seemed to come from a good background, and Riley imagined her as one of those girls who had a childhood sweetheart at home, and who wouldn't dream of being unfaithful to him. What was she doing here?

They all gathered around the central tableau, the men talking appreciatively amongst themselves, and just casually stroking the displayed flesh. A few noticed Riley hanging from the wall behind them and ogled her with delight.

After a few minutes the music stopped and the lights dropped, to be replaced with spotlights on the table. Riley gasped as three men entered the room. They were all naked apart from masks, and leather thongs tied around their biceps and thighs. One had some kind of strap around his cock and balls. It wasn't this that had made Riley gasp though; the man in the middle was a giant. He had to be 6'7" tall, but massively built. There was no sign of any fat on him, just muscle on hard muscle. His cock, though, was what drew every eye in the room, it already looked 9 or 10 inches long, ever though it was still hanging by his thigh, barely aroused. He was carrying a vicious looking whip, and, although his face was partly masked, his face was cruel and cold.

His entry coincided with Riley's vibrator suddenly hitting a phase of high intensity, and she found herself cumming for the first time; just a baby cum, but a warning of future events.

The crowd parted as the three men moved to the centre table. The two "normal" men (neither of whom, however, would have looked out of place as underwear models) went between the girl's legs, and the giant went to their heads. He made the girls perform fellatio on the handle of his whip, whilst the other men put their mouths to the two spread cunts.

His cock grew as both girls used their mouths on it, one on the shaft and balls and the other on the head, growing to true massiveness as they got it wet. The other guys used their fingers in combination with their tongues as the girls started to writhe in pleasure.

The giant reached forward taking a breast in each hand, first mauling it, then slapping it. Then he worked on one breast at a time, gathering it up in one hand, and slapping it with the other.

The guys began to fuck the girls. By this time most of the men in the room clearly had erections in their pants, and a couple had their dicks out, being stroked by their female companions. They gathered around closer, holding a girl's ankle, or teasing a thigh, but keeping well out of the way of the three male performers. The girl's breasts flew up and down their chests as they were pounded. One guy held his slut by the throat as he fucked her, rubbing her clit at the same time; forcing her first cum. The other kept working his woman's breasts, roughly squeezing and slapping them as he repeatedly ground his pubic bone against her clit.

The giant trailed the length of his whip over their bodies, then, moving to the side, whipped them across their torsos. They screamed, still impaled on cock, and he thrashed them maybe 10 times, before letting it drop and pacing around the table inspecting his work.

He face fucked one, then the other, while the two other guys increased their pace, both girls crying out in passion.

The ropes holding them to the table, and each other, were released so they could be flipped over. One of the guys got under the blonde, and she sat on his dick, the other stood behind her and pushed his cock into her ass, slapping it noisily.

The giant fucked the girl with the black hair and tattoos, her pussy lips stretched lewdly around his huge thickness as he rammed it in and out of her. She couldn't take his whole length, and she winced whenever he went too deep.

The two girls kissed each other, then beckoned for more cocks to fill their mouths. Men from the audience moved in, offering their cocks to be sucked and stroked. One of the girls from the audience moved in and sucked on the blonde's nipples, whilst another man from the audience lifted her dress, pulled down her panties and fucked her from behind.

Riley was being driven crazy by the view and the vibrator had made her cum over and over again. Her pussy was so wet she feared it might be dripping on the floor below, as she felt herself yet again heading for a climax.

The guys swopped around so both girls were being analised on all fours, with monster cock now touring the room looking for girls game enough to try to fit him in their mouths. Emily was the one of the few who did, although some of the girls looked at it hungrily.

Riley was still searching for her professor in the room. She couldn't see him anywhere. Where was he?

For the finale of their scene, the darker girl was spread on her back with the giant fucking her missionary style, while the blonde girl rode his back like a horse, rubbing her breasts on his back. The two other guys squatted on the table fucking the blonde in the ass and mouth.

The three guys then stood back wanking as the girls were re-tied. They had ropes around their necks like collars, fastening their faces side by side. Their legs dangled off either side of the table, arching their backs uncomfortably as their ankles were tied to the table legs. They each had their breasts tightly bound, the change in colour looking excruciatingly painful.

All the men in the room started gathering around, all with their cocks out, queuing up to cum on the girls faces. Some gained extra inspiration from fondling their hard breasts, or fingering their pussies, or slapping their thighs, but one by one, and sometimes two by two, they started unloading thick globs, powerful squirts, or, in some cases, puny dribbles into the two waiting mouths. One let each load drool out of her mouth, but the other let it pool in there until it was full, before blowing bubbles with it, then swallowing the lot.

When just the three male performers were left erect, the girls were untied and one of them, whilst she toyed with the whip, asked the room,

"Do we have any newcomers in the house to be initiated

on the altar of sex?"

To her horror, Riley felt herself being lowered to the floor and dragged to the table by the two girls. She was held down and tied on her back, all limbs spreadeagled.

But instead of being stripped or bound further, her vibrator was removed from her sodden hole, and a strap on dildo was fitted in its place, its base plate fitting neatly over her clit.

She couldn't see clearly what was happening around her, but suddenly a terrified Amber appeared in front of her, still in her baby blue cocktail dress, being dragged by the two girls with her arms twisted behind her. They ripped her panties off, and lifted her up over Riley's recumbent form, positioning her over Riley's erect member.

Amber was pleading for them to stop but they inexorably forced her down on Riley's plastic cock, it stretching her wide as it gradually filled her cunt. As it pushed down, the base of the dildo ground onto Riley's clit and, in her hyper-aroused state, she couldn't help responding to the pressure. The girls manually raised Amber up and down on Riley's cock by her arms (still holding them up her back), bringing involuntary moans from her lips, until finally she got the message and started helping them out and they were able to loosen their grip a little. Her pussy betrayed her by coating the black plastic with a glistening sheen of juice.

The three men climbed on the table and started alternately ramming their cocks into Amber's mouth, whilst jerking off hard. They managed to synchronise their cums so three gigantic loads splattered her face almost simultaneously, covering her face and dripping down all over her dress. Her writhings to get away ironically only multiplied the stimulations pulsing through Amber and Riley's pussies. Each man put their cock into Riley's mouth, forcing her to clean it dry. The girl with the tattoos licked the cum from Amber's face, and, holding it in her mouth, moved above Riley before letting it splatter down over Riley's face, before wiping it around and into her mouth.

The spotlights went off, and in a few minutes the lights had gone up, background music started playing, and the bar had opened. The guests chatted convivially amongst themselves. If it wasn't for the preponderance of young girls in too short dresses the casual observer might have thought it a wedding reception or a Bar Mitzvah.

12