Her New Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife starts dominating her own slut.
2.7k words
4.25
33.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had been talking to her for a few weeks at work and finally convinced her to come have a drink with us. From what you had told me she was a cute little Puerto Rican from work that had just ended a long-term relationship and needed to get out. I didn't realize you had been planning this for as long as you had!

Once we got to the bar we went ordered a few drinks for ourselves, and decided to play some pool while we waited for your new friend from work to show up. Half way into our second game I noticed a little black haired girl walk in. You quickly ran over to her and gave her a hug. You come walking back to the table with this girl in tow and introduce her to me. You say her name is Mia and that she has been working out at the airport for a couple of months now. I rack up another game for y'all to play while I go get drinks for all of us.

When I come back Mia is taking her shot right in front of the table, as I sip my drink you catch me staring at her ass. You just laugh and wink at me. She's about two inches shorter then you with a kind big bubble butt, what looks to be C-cup tits, and long black hair that that goes all the way to her ass. As y'all get close to the end of the game I say I'll play winner. I noticed that you start to "miss" your shots. Once your games done I rack it up again as y'all talk about work and sip on your drinks. Mia goes to break and I look up from her cleavage to see you checking out her ass, apparently you hadn't see how her body really was hidden under her work clothes. We shot a couple more rounds of pool talking and drinking. The conversation turns to why she broke up with her boyfriend, she says how he was horrible in bed and couldn't take it anymore.

She was quick to change subjects and suggested we play some darts. After a couple of warm up rounds she comes up with the idea of loser has to drink. We play a few more rounds before the talk turns to sex and Mia confessed that her ex wasn't as dominant in bed as she had wanted and I see your eyes light up. With you winning another round and making her drink she's had too much to drive and you tell her to come back to our house and sleep it off. So, we pay our tab and head for the door.

As we pile into the truck you jump I'm the back seat with her I can see that you have a plan brewing. Y'all talk as we hit the road and nipple rings come up Mia says she has her nipples pierced. Without saying another word, she pulls her shirt up and says "see!", I look back just in time to see you take her nipple into your mouth and hear her moan. After just a second you draw back and say "sorry I just couldn't resist!" She didn't even reply she just grabbed your head and shoved her tongue in your mouth. For the rest of the ride all I hear from the backseat is kissing and various moans from both of you.

We pull into the driveway I put the truck in park and turn around to see you both lost your shirts, she has your right nipple in her mouth and is rolling your left nipple around between her fingers. I watch for a few seconds as she works on your nipples while your head is thrown back and your moaning and enjoying it. I clear my thought and say "you ladies want to go inside where you'll have more room?" Y'all giggle and grab your shirts, hold them over yourselves as you run inside. We start heading to the bedroom, when we get to the door you stop me and say no, you smile and close the door with me outside.

I drink a beer and wonder around the house for a bit till I hear the bedroom door open, you come walking down the hall in nothing but your red and black heals and a thong. You put your hand up and motion for me to come over. You tell me not to say a word, you kiss me and tell me to take my shirt of. You grab me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom where I see Mia, with nothing but your collar on, on her knees facing the bed. You lead me to just in front of the bed and have me stand there.

You walk around behind Mia and with a stern voice tell her to undo my pants and take my cock out. She scoots forward and slowly reaches up towards the bulge that is my dick straining against my jeans. Once she finally is able to pull my pants and underwear out of the way my cock springs free. She starts to lean in to suck it when suddenly there is a sharp cracking sound as your crop finds the bare flesh of her ass. She gasps from the pain, you bring the crop under her chin and raise her face to look at you. You say to her "I only told you to take his cock out! You are to only to do what your told, understand?" Mia drops her eyes and quietly says "yes mistress", as soon as those words make it to your ears I see the darkest smile from you I have ever seen.

After basking in your power over this girl for a few seconds you look at me and smile. You tell Mia to pull my pants the rest of the way off, she does slowly makings sure not to do more then what she was told. After my pants are off you ask me to sit on the edge of the bed and lay back. Once I'm laid back looking at the ceiling I hear you say to Mia "slut go suck his cock." After a moment, I feel her lips wrap around the head of my dick and I sigh of satisfaction. She slowly works her half way down my dick before going back up, once she reaches the top she goes right back down all the way to the base this time. She starts working towards a good pace before the words "lick his balls slut." brake the sound of her sucking. She lets my cock slip out of her mouth and starts rolling my balls around with her tongue. Once she has my balls covered with her saliva I hear you say "now tongue his ass hole slut!"

There's a moment of hesitation from Mia before the sound of your crop on her skin echoes in the room. She slowly runs her tongue down from my balls to my ass causing me to moan. She rolls her tongue around my ass hole multiple times before she goes right across it. It feels so good my head is spinning, I pick my head up and look at you, your rubbing your clit with the end of your crop. I can see how much you're enjoying having your own slut to command.

My head is swimming watching rub your clit while this girl is licking my ass. Finally, you take your crop off your clit and smack her ass with it and sternly say that's enough slut, she whimpers from the pain and sits back on her feet. You motion for me to move from the bed, as I do you tell her to lay on the bed face up and close her eyes. Once your slut does what she's told you come over and kiss me very hard and move towards were her head is on the bed and take off your thong. With your heals still on you climb on the bed and straddle her head. With a quick motion of your hand you smack her thigh with your crop and say to her "now you're going to make me come." as you lower your now dripping pussy to her lips. She starts running her tongue up and down your pussy lips before wrapping it around your clit.

You moan and say "you dirty little slut you've eaten a pussy before to be this good." As I stand off to the side watching you ride this girls face I can't help but stroke my cock slowly. I see your eyes roll back in your head as you start to shudder with your first orgasm. You tell her to stop but stay seated right where you are, so every drop from your pussy lands right on her face. You look over at me and I can tell what your wanting me to do so I slip down and slid my face up to her pussy. She is so wet there is almost a puddle under her.

I push my tongue out and run it directly across her throbbing clit, it causes her to gasp so you take weight of your legs dropping your pussy down on to her mouth again. You say to her "let see how well you can focus." as I take her clit between my lips and roll it around. I roll her clit back and forth up and down making her moan. Your crop finds the side of her thigh as you tell her to concentrate. She drives her tongue into your pussy and licks with all she can.

I draw back just a bit and start licking her pussy lips up and down. Before pushing them apart and going up between them till I find her clit again. After a few seconds of me rolling her clit around, I hear your crop meet her skin once more but this time she moans as she flinches. I can sense her getting close so I start working her clit harder, your crop comes down once more but when it finds its target her legs lock around my head as the wave of a big orgasm comes over her.

With her legs tight around my head I can feel her twitching with every wave crashing over her. Once it finally subsidizes I work free of her legs and look up to see you moving off of her face. You stand to the side of bed and wait for just a second before telling her to roll over. Once she is on her belly you walk over to the nightstand and retrieve the blind fold and quickly put it over Mia's eyes. You quickly walk back to the closet and grab the flogger, you place it in my hand and walk up near her head, bend down and say in a very stern tone of voice "I didn't say you could cum!"

Before she can process the words, I bring the flogger down across her right ass cheek marking her yelp. I quickly pull back and come down just as hard on her left cheek and she winces from the pain but doesn't make a sound. I continue switching back and forth till both her ass checks are bright red. I stop swinging and look up at you, you grab her by the hair, lean in and say "next time you only cum when your told!" She whimpers "yes mistress." You look at me and I bring the flogger down once more across her ass.

You grab the cuffs and leash, you cuff her wrists behind her back, hooking one end of the leash to the collar you stand her up pull the blindfold off and walk her to the side of the bed in between the mirror and the bed. You say to her "face the bed, get on your knees and spread your legs slut!" She quickly gets down and waits for your next command. You take the leash and run it between her legs across her pussy and up her ass and wrap it around in between the cuffs to where it's pulled tight.

You walk over to me and kiss me, you can taste her pussy on my lips. You grab my cock and lead me over to the bed and lay me down with my legs towards her spread just a bit. You speak to her and say "Now slut you get to watch but you better not cum." as you slowly lower yourself my hard cock. Your reverse cowgirl so you can watch your reflection and see your sluts reaction.

Once you make it down to the base of my dick you grind on me slightly. You look over your shoulder and smile at me as you slowly start to raise up. You go so high I think I'm about to fall out of you before you start to lower yourself. You go up and down picking up the pace with each stroke. Once you get to a steady pace I see your arms go up to your tits and you start playing with your nipples. I'm sure your slut is getting a good view of my cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy. You stop every couple of pumps and rock back and forth. You keep ridding my cock, you look down at your slut and ask her if she likes what she sees. "If your good slut I might let you feel his cock inside you." you tell her. A few thrusts more down on my dick and you dig your nails into my thighs as you start to loudly moan and cum. The pulsing of your pussy as your cumming pushes me over the edge and I grunt as I fill you with my cum.

After panting and resting for a moment I sit up grab you and kiss you. I look over at your slut her eyes are as big as saucers, and she is so wet her juices are running down her thigh. You get off me and have me scoot over some, "come here and clean this up slut!" you command her. She scoots forward and every move makes the leash rub her clit, without hesitation she leans in and starts licking my cum from off your pussy. After every bit is off your thighs and pussy lips she pushes her tongue in between the lips and starts lapping up as much as she can reach. The movement of her soft tongue in your freshly filled pussy sends shivers across you.

Once she has gotten all the cum out and you feel she has cleaned your pussy good enough you tell her to stop and to stand up. She struggles to her feet before you stand up and take the cuffs off her. You yank one the leash and pull her out the door and down to the bathroom. You make her get on her knees just outside of the shower curtain. You run through and wash really quick and have her hand you your towel after your all done. Then you say to her "now get in there and wash but leave the curtain open." You watch her shower to make sure she cleans everything well. Her ass is still red from the flogging and the hot water makes it sting more. You can see her flinch as she scrubs her ass.

You throw a towel to her as she finishes up and tell her to dry off. As you lead her back to the bedroom you see me laying in the bed not paying any attention just stroking my now hard again cock thinking about what had transpired so far. You tell your slut to go take over what I was doing, when she reaches me and grabs my dick it shocks me because I didn't hear y'all coming back from the bathroom. You jump in the bed with me and ask if I have enjoyed watching you take charge of your new slut and I reply that I have and like watching you use her as you wish. You ask if you can keep her and I say "as long as you want to and you let me fuck her every now and then."

To be continued (maybe).