Her New Stud

Story Info
First time with her new lover
1.7k words
3.72
80.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuzinevil
cuzinevil
5 Followers

Carol was really nervous!

She and her husband Bob, had done some swinging before, but this was totally different. In the past, all their swing adventures had been with friends. There had been a certain comfort level in that. Now, she was going to fuck a guy she had never met! All she knew about him was that he was single, 35 years old and made his living as an artist. A picture was the other clue she had.

She fussed a bit with her skirt and blouse, and hoped she looked okay.

In fact, she look much better than just okay.

Carol was 5' 6", with blonde hair and eyes so blue, according to her husband, she could make a cock snap to attention at 15 paces. She ran most every day, allowing her to maintain a constant 134 lbs. But her most outstanding feature were her 36 C breasts!

Because of her slight frame and elegant features, her bosom appears larger. Even dressed conservatively, she never failed to draw attention wherever she went.

She looked down the street once more, seeing no one. Suddenly, a hand touched her shoulder. She jumped and let out a cry, startling the hands owner.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"

It was a few second before she settled down and her breathing returned to normal. Finding her voice again, she said, "Dear me, you gave me such a fright!"

"Once again, I'm sorry about that...are you Carol?"

"Yes." she said, a little surprised

"Hi. I'm Ted. We had arrangements to meet here?"

A little stunned, she realized who he was. Ted looked to be about 6' 2 or perhaps even taller at 6'3. His dark complexion was a sharp contrast to his green eyes. His dark brown hair was bone straight and neatly trimmed.

He was wearing a beige long sleeve shirt, tucked into a rather tight pair of jeans. This is a very attractive man,she thought to herself. The photo she had of him didn't even come close to showing his appeal!

"Oh! Oh, yes of course! Oh my, I'm sorry I... I though you were going to pick me up with your car!"

"No need. I live right here in the building behind you." He smiled, a most engaging smile, putting her at ease almost instantly.

Then she laughed. "No, I guess there wouldn't be any need." She replied, seeing a hint of laughter in his eyes.

"Follow me if you will," he said, and started leading her to the three-storey apartment building behind her. As soon as his back was turned, her eyes dropped to his very shapely butt.

Some women are turned on by a man's eyes, some by a man's hands or chest. Some are only excited by a man's cock. For Carol it was a man's ass.

She watched intently his every step. Just by the way it moved, she could tell there was power and strength in that ass. An image of her hands grabbing hold of that cute bum flashed through her mind, feeling it thrust against her.

All at once, she realized just how wet she had become in the last few moments and she knew, with absolute certainty, that she was indeed going to fuck this guy with the cute ass.

She followed his tight round butt up the stairs to the second floor. A short few steps down the hallway to the door of a street facing apartment. He opened the door for her and she strolled in.

Her first impression was that it seemed cluttered, but not unclean. His art work was everywhere. Stone sculptures of animals, faces, and partial nudes residing in every nook and cranny. She could feel a passion in his work, a zest for life. But also a deep subtle emotionality.

There was also a hint of a musky smell, not unpleasant or overpowering, but just an occasional whiff and the unmistakable aroma of a man! Once again, she became acutely aware of how horny she was getting.

He closed and locked the door behind them, and walked to a small kitchen.

"Can I offer you something to drink?"

Not thinking she said, "Whisky's sour."

He tossed her an amused look over his shoulder and said, "Bottled water or tap water?"

"Oops! Sorry." she said intending a smile but a giggle escaped her mouth. " A bottled water will be fine."

He pulled two bottles out of the fridge and walk back to her. Handing her one he said,

"You have the sexiest eyes I have ever seen! Every time you look at me, it feels like there's an electric charge that goes straight to my groin!"

s soon as he mentioned his groin, her eyes focused on it.

A huge bulge was growing there! Instantly she felt her wetness increase. Her hand reached toward his cock involuntarily.

She felt herself sink to her knees, working the fasteners on his jeans. With a practiced hand, she had his cock free in seconds! It sprang out, and pointed straight at her mouth.

Carol could tell even with his cock half hard, that this one was easily 10" or more! She knew that that it would top out inside her. She felt her head start to spin at the thought.

A soft moan that seemed to emerge from her womb, passed over her wet lips. She watched her hands, still moving on their own, take hold of his impressive pleasure rod and pulled it to her lips.

Her eyes closed as her mouth opened, and she felt the head of his beautiful cock pass over her lips, and into her mouth. Once she felt it on her tongue, her lips closed around him forming a good seal.

"Oooooo, baby that's good! Oh yeah you blow me sooo good!" She bobbed her head on his cock trying to take a little more of it on each stroke. His hips gently thrusting to her rhythm.

"That's it! Yeah that's the way...suck that big cock! Suck it all the way down your throat!"

With her eyes still closed, she worked, sucked, and pushed that great shlong down her throat until she felt his pubic hair tickling her nose!

"Oh god baby! You are something special! No one has ever taken me that deep before!"

With his cock stuff fully into and down her throat, she reached around and grabbed two handfuls of that perfect ass. She forced him to fuck her face, using his butt to push his meat deeper. "Oooooo no no no! You're gonna make me cum!"

Hearing this, she stopped and removed his cock from her mouth.

"Thanks for telling me." she smiled "The only place I want you to cum is in my pussy! Come and lie down on the floor."

He did as he was told and she threw a leg over his body and straddled him, facing him. She reached down between her legs and grasped a hold of his slippery salami, guiding it into her juicy twat.

A sigh graced her lips when the head of his cock slipped in. Slowly she pushed and pushed a little more with each stroke until his entire length was embedded inside her.

She swiveled her hips and could feel the head of his cock massaging her cervix! Without warning, she exploded in a mind-bending orgasm. She would have collapsed on top of him, but his strong hands and arms kept her in place.

She finally returned to earth and started rocking back and forth. His cock completely buried in her body.

Her motion slowly changed from back and forth to up and down, and their rhythm picked up speed. She began to moan loudly. The faster the tempo, the louder she moaned

"Aaaaa... Aaaaa... Aaaaa! Ohhh gawd, fuck me! Oh please fuck me hard!"

"Ohhh, baby I'm gonna cum! Ohhh, I gonna fill your married pussy with my cum!"

The moment he said married pussy,she was lost and detonated into another earth shattering orgasm. Her pussy spasmed around his dick and pushed him over the edge.

He launched his rocketing cum deep into her body. The pulsing of his prick sent her tumbling over and over again, one climax after another.

She could feel a growing pressure in her tummy. His massive load had nowhere to go because his large cock filled up all the available space. His cum, therefore, made it's own space.

She lied down on his chest, pressing her glorious breasts into him.

Ted, then with a highly skilled maneuver, rolled both of them over so she was on her back, and he was on top, keep his cock in place!

"Where's your plug?" he inquired.

"Oh, right." she whispered, "It's in my purse."

Without moving inside her, he deftly reached for her purse and retrieved it.

She took the plug from her bag and handed it to him. Working together they got her legs up and over his head, she rapped her arms around them and pulled as much as she could.

Only then did he slowly withdraw his cock from her stretched and cummy cunt. When his tool came free, he quickly replaced it with the plug. He helped her to lower her legs back to the floor, and then lied down beside her.

They cuddled and kissed until it was time for her to leave. She quickly dressed and touched up her hair and makeup and left.

When she emerged from the building, she saw her husband's car parked near the corner. She walked slowly, swaying her hips erotically, and got in.

He looked over at her. His eyes filled with lust.

"So? Did it happen?" he quizzed

"Oh boy did it ever! I'm going to describe every little detail for you too. But right now, you need to get me home. The fresher the creampie, the better!"

His eyes opened wide and his cock strained against the confines of his pants.

"I hope your ready to fuck me all night lover!" Carol stated, "Because I will not settle for anything less!"

He started the car and drove for home as fast as safety would allow.

cuzinevil
cuzinevil
5 Followers