Her New Toy

Story Info
Jade is a futanari mother who loves to fuck her son's GFs.
1.8k words
4.01
75.7k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 1 month of dating, Jade was going to meet her son's new girlfriend, her son, Lucas, is the best football player in his college, he is very popular and already dated countless girls, all of them were hot bimbos who wanted to take advantage of her son's popularity, Jade didn't care about them as long as they make her son happy, and besides, Jade also fucked a lot of her son's girlfriends.

Jade is a single futanari mother with a long dick hanging between her legs, reaching all the way to her knees, that was all she needed to convince her son's girlfriends to bend over and please her with their bodies, and Jade always makes them scream of pleasure and puts a smile on their faces, she was curious to know if her son's new girlfriend was like the others.

Lucas was going to introduce his new girlfriend during a dinner that Jade was preparing, the food was already done and she was putting the cutlery on the table when she heard someone opening the front door and the voice of her son calling for her.

— Mom! We're here. -- He said.

— One second, honey. -- She said, placing the last plate on the table.

Jade went to the living room, where Lucas was looking at his phone with his girlfriend next to him.

— Mom, this is Mary, my new girlfriend. -- He said, after a quick glance to his mother and going back to his phone.

Lucas was always looking at his phone and talking to his friends, that's why he never noticed his mother seducing his girlfriends and taking them as her own.

— Hi, Miss Phoenix! -- Mary said, greeting Jade.

— Please, there's no need to be so formal, just call me Jade, sweetie. -- Jade said, while taking a good look at Mary.

Mary was wearing a shirt that revealed her belly and a skirt that barely covered her ass, Mary didn't have big boobs, but she had a huge ass that shakes at every step she gives.

— Let me give you a hug, Mary. -- Jade said.

— Of course! -- Mary answered, opening her arms to Jade.

Jade gave her a tight hug and moved her hands towards Mary's hips.

— It's so nice to meet y- Oh... - Mary said, her words were broken when Jade firmly grasped her ass, making her moan.

— The pleasure is all mine, sweetie. -- Jade seductively whispered in her ear.

— So, mom, what did you made for dinner? -- Asked Lucas, unaware of his futanari mother seducing his girlfriend.

— I prepared some chicken risotto for us. -- Jade said -- Take a seat, honey.

Lucas and Mary seated on their chairs while Jade served the food, when they all took a seat, Jade started with the basic conversation that she always had with Lucas' girlfriends.

— So, Mary. -- Jade started -- How did you and Lucas met?

She already knew the answer, after a football game, Lucas invited the hottest girl he saw to the locker room and fucked her to "celebrate" his victory, and then they started dating until the next game.

— Oh, after a football game in the college Lucas invited me to, ah! -- Once again, her words were interrupted by a moan of pleasure and surprise when she felt something touching her panty, when she looked down, she saw Jade's foot rubbing against her pussy under the table.

— Is there a problem, sweetheart? -- Jade asked, winking at Mary while her foot explored her pussy.

Lucas barely touched his food, he was still looking at his phone, talking to his friends, probably planning to meet with another girl while his mother seduces his girlfriend who was seated right next to him.

— Mom, I'm going to my room, I'm not feeling so hungry. -- Lucas said, looking at the screen of his phone.

— Of course, honey, I'll make company to Mary so we get more... intimate. --Jade said, thrusting her foot deeper against Mary's pussy, making her toe penetrate her son's girlfriend, who was getting wet by Jade's touch.

— Yeah, yeah, sure. -- Lucas said, running upstairs to his room, leaving his meal behind.

When Lucas was no longer in sight, Mary could finally talk to Jade.

— M-Miss Phoenix, what are you doing? -- Mary said, trying to hide her pleasure.

— Getting more intimate, do you want me to stop? -- Jade said, thrusting her foot even deeper in Mary's pussy.

— Hmmph... please... this isn't right... - Mary said, biting her own lips.

Jade stopped teasing Mary and intentionally dropped her fork on the floor.

— Oops, I dropped my fork, could you get it for me? -- Said Jade -- Or perhaps, should I get it myself?

Fearing that Jade get under the table and started licking her pussy, Mary agreed to get the fork for her, but when she went under the table, she found Jade's huge erect dick, pointing in her direction.

— W-What?! -- Mary said, surprise by the sight of Jade's huge cock.

— Enjoying the view? -- Jade asked, looking at Mary on her knees under the table.

— But... - Mary didn't know what to say, she already heard about dickgirls before, but that was her first time seeing one, and she was surprised by the size of Jade's cock.

— Hey Mom -- Lucas said, going back to the dining room.

Hearing Lucas' voice, Jade pushed Mary's head against her dick, getting Mary by surprise.

— Where's Mary? -- Lucas asked.

— Oh, she went get something to drink. -- Said Jade, holding Mary's head, enjoying her mouth around her cock-- Do you need something, sweetie?

— No, I just got hungry and came here to get my plate. -- Lucas said, getting his meal from the table.

— Okay, bye honey. -- Jade said while Lucas was going back to his room.

When she heard Lucas shutting the door of his room, Jade let Mary's head go, allowing her to breath.

— I'm impressed, you went all the way down without gagging, but I'm not done with you yet. -- Jade said.

Jade pushed Mary's head to the bottom of her cock again and started moving her head back and forwards, she could feel Mary's throat around her cock as she moved her head.

— How many cocks have you sucked to get this good at giving a blowjob? -- Jade asked, holding Mary's head -- Or maybe you're naturally good at this.

When Jade's cock was fully erect, she removed her cock from Mary's mouth and told her to get up.

— We're not done yet, turn around and bend over, I want to taste this huge ass of yours. -- Said Jade, holding Mary's chin so she looked at her.

— O-Okay... - Mary quietly obeyed.

Mary got up and putted her hands on the dining table, showing her ass to Jade.

— That is quiet a view. -- Jade said, looking at Mary's ass -- Thanks for the meal.

Jade removed Mary's panty with one pull, putting her panty around her ankles and fully exposing her wet naked pink pussy, Jade gave Mary a slap that shook her ass and made her moan, she then kneel and dived in Mary's pussy.

The sensation of Jade's tongue kissing and licking all the parts of her pussy was something that Mary never felt before, she was used to make men cumming, but no one has ever took her to the orgasm, and after just a few seconds with Jade's tongue inside her, she was already reaching her limit.

— Oh yes, please don't stop... - Mary said.

— Oh, you want more then? -- Jade asked, teasing Mary.

— Yes, please. -- She answered.

Jade stood up, pinned Mary's head against the table with one hand and started fingering her pussy with the other, completely dominating Mary.

— Tell me, what do you want? -- Jade asked, fingering Mary's pussy.

— I... I want you... - Mary said, lost in her own pleasure.

— And what do you want me to do? -- Jade said, giving Mary's ass a loud slap.

— Ah! I... I want you to fuck me... - Mary quietly said.

— Louder! -- Jade ordered, giving another slap.

— Please fuck me! -- Mary screamed.

— That's better.

Jade removed the rest of Mary's clothes and tossed on the floor before removing her own, and Mary used both of her hands to spread her buttocks, clearing the way to Jade's huge erect cock, Lucas was listening to music in his room with headphones, so he couldn't listen his girlfriend begging for the cock of his futanari mother.

Jade touched the tip of her cock on Mary's wet pussy and started teasing her, she could feel Mary's juices dripping on her cock, and all the teasing was only making Mary get wetter.

— Is this what you want? -- Jade asked.

— Yes! Please! Give it to me! -- Mary begged.

— Very well. -- Jade said.

Jade grabbed Mary's hips and thrust her whole cock inside her pussy, making Mary scream of pleasure while her pussy throbbed around Jade's cock due the intense orgasm she just had.

— You came already? We are just starting. -- Jade said.

Jade started pounding Mary's pussy with her huge cock, making Mary's ass shake at every thrust, her ass was so jiggly that Jade couldn't resist giving some slaps every now and then.

— Choose Mary, do you want it inside or you want me to shower you with my cum? -- Jade whispered on her ear.

— Outside! I want to feel your cum on my body! -- Mary said.

Jade firmly grabbed Mary's ass with both hands and started pounding harder and faster when she felt that she was reaching her climax, at every thrust she could feel Mary's pussy throbbing and getting tighter around her shaft.

Jade removed her cock from Mary's pussy and Mary quickly got on her knees and opened her mouth to receive Jade's cum, and after a few strokes, Jade covered Mary's face with her hot semen, and Mary gladly swallowed all the cum that reach her mouth.

— Ah... thank you... - Mary said, collecting the cum around her face and chest with her fingers and licking it.

— Good girl. -- Said Jade, approaching Mary's face to kiss her and tasting some of her own seed inside Mary's mouth -- Care to join me for a shower?

— Gladly! -- Mary answered, with a smile on her face.

On the shower, Jade continued to fuck Mary over and over again, using Mary as her own cumdump, and again, Jade transformed another of his son's girlfriend in one of her personal toys.