Her New Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle turned around and kissed me, her tongue delving deeply into my mouth. I heard a few catcalls from random guys in the house. But anyone that we had invited would have been well aware of my bisexual history. I didn't mind, Danielle had soft lips and she knew how to use them. I kissed her back without hesitation. In my defense, I had been drinking a bit, and I hadn't really thought through the consequences of my actions.

She broke the kiss off and froze. I could see the confusion in her eyes. Danielle shook her head slightly. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." She backed away a little.

I reached out to her, touching her arm. "It's ok, we're just having fun." I started dancing with her again, and after a second she got back into it. I ignored the way that my heartbeat was pounding in my ear.

We hadn't been dancing for more than a minute when she reached into my dress and cupped my breast. Suddenly, it was clear how close I was to exposing myself. I could feel my cock growing inside of me, the lips of my pussy spreading slightly in anticipation.

I stepped back from Danielle. "I'm gonna go get another drink." The words spilled out of me, but I didn't have time to give her any other explanation.

Luckily we'd made the wise decision to reserve one of our bathrooms for just those who lived here. It had a sign saying "roommates only!" and everything. I sprinted in and locked the door. My cock pushed out of me and I had to grip the counter and grit my teeth not to scream in pleasure. Wet flesh slipped out of me until it was hanging down to my knees. With one hand I held my rod down as I awkwardly stripped off my dress with the other.

I leaned against the wall as I let my rod swing up. The angry red tip stared me right in the face. I needed relief, now. My head went do and my hands came up. I engulfed my cockhead with a moan, the sweet taste of my own cum instantly the greatest thing I'd ever tasted. My hands moved together up and down my swollen length, gathering up the stream of spit and precum that flowed past my lips. Between my legs my pussy was gushing, soaking my panties and sending a stream of nectar down my thighs. I brought myself to the edge of orgasm quickly, ignoring all other sensation.

Which was why it was so startling when someone knocked on the door. I jumped, my cock popping out of my mouth, my hands going to the way so I didn't fall down.

Katee's voice came through the door. "Emma? Are you OK?"

I opened the door a crack, and looked out at her. "I'm having... a moment."

One of her eyebrows went up."A moment? Let me in there."

I stepped back and let her come into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She turned and saw my cock standing up hard and proud between my tits. "Oh, a moment. I see."

I rolled my eyes. "I was dancing, and I got turned on. So I had to get out of there and take care of things."

"Take care of things, huh?" Katee reached out stroked my veined rod with the tip of a finger. "Do you want some help with that?"

I grinned, and nodded.

"OK." She pulled her dress over her head and unsnapped her bra. "Sit on the toilet. And tell me when you're close. I don't want to explain why I had to take a shower in the middle of the party."

Precum was leaking out of me in anticipation as I sat down, running down my shaft and splattering against my breasts. Katee started the kneel in front of me, but she reconsidered once she saw just how big I was. She considered for a moment and then stepped in, straddling my hips. Katee's pussy was hot against the lower part of my shaft, her juices already flowing. She reached out, slowing stroking me. She gripped my cock and pulled it close into her body, wrapping her tits around me. Her tongue snaked out and slid along my crown. The invitation in her eyes was clear. I leaned forward, and my tongue joined her's. We kissed around my cockhead, smearing precum across our cheeks.

This was a new sensation for me. My cock was pressed between our breasts, our hands stroking and squeezing up and down my shaft. Twin tongues was sliding across my crown, slipping under the flared ridge of my cock. Katee's tongue flicked across my slit, and then she leaned in, the tip of her tongue slipping just slightly inside of me. I groaned as I was pushed to the edge.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

Katee stood, and then pulled me to my feet. She directed me over to the tub. Her hands slid up and down my shaft in a blur. A wordless moan escaped me as I came. Long white ropes shot out of me. Katee did her best to direct most of it at the drain. After what seemed like an hour long orgasm I was done. I stood there panting as Katee milked the last rope of jizz out of me. She stood back smiling, delicately licking at her fingers.

"Better?" She asked.

I could only nod.

We cleaned ourselves up, got dressed, and headed back out to the party. But before we could get there we were stopped by a noise coming from Amanda's room. The music from the living room was loud, so it took us a second to identify it. But it quickly became clear that someone was getting fucked. It sounded like they were coming to a crescendo. The wordless moans got louder until they suddenly resolved themselves. "Yes! Yes! YES!

After that it got quiet. I looked over at Katee, but she just shrugged. We decided to wait and see who it was. It didn't take long. The door opened, and three guys stumbled out looking tired but happy. And following after them, Danielle. She stopped when she saw us, momentarily startled. But then she gave us a lopsided grin. "Hi guys. This... well.... you know how it is."

Given what we had done in the bathroom a minute ago, we certainly did.

The party was taking a turn for the debaucherous. My pheromones might not have any effect on men, but all the women in the house were horny and uninhibited. Couples and groups were slipping away to find some privacy in one of the other rooms, or leaving to find more a more comfortable setting back at their own homes.

The mood started to affect me right away. I tried to keep everything under wraps, but it was only a half hour or so before I had to retreat to the bathroom. This time Hannah came with me and demonstrated her incredible ability to swallow my load. No need to fill up the tub.

It went that way for the rest of the night. I would drink and dance for as long as I could. But inevitably I would have to surrender to my urges. The girls helped me out. Amanda sucked me to my limit, and then directed my load into the tub. Both twins joined me, teasing me until I couldn't last anymore. And Dani even let me fuck her ass, leaning up against the counter screaming through multiple orgasms until I filled her up with creamy white. That one took a bit more clean up than the others.

By the time the party ended a few hours later I was completely exhausted. And drained. It was all I could do to stumble into bed, followed by Dani and Hannah. I snuggled between the warm flesh of two of my lovers, and fell asleep immediately.

12