Her New Year's Resolution

Story Info
A wife decides to add more kink to the marriage.
1.5k words
4.11
22.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am excited getting ready for our traditional New Year's brunch at the local Inn. Then we will spend two nights at the Inn relaxing and making love; with a good deal of kink.

We have done this our five years of marriage. The last two years our marriage has lost its luster; A marriage of habit. I am going to change that; my New Year's Resolution is to add the kink back to our sex life, and have more. It has been six months since without kink, three without sex. We used to take turns being dominate.

I have been planning for weeks. Reserved the room a day early to set everything up. I get dressed, black fish net stockings and a black corset; with subtle sprays of my favorite "Domme" Perfume.

Over this I put on a conservative blouse, and a calve length skirt. I struggle into my sexy black boots, and check myself in the mirror. Nobody would know this very proper outfit hides lingerie delights. My pussy is already wet.

My husband calls me down, time to leave. He is surprised that my overnight bag is so small, I had already taken many things to the inn, and set up in the room. He is surprised my overnight bag is so small, most of my stuff already at the Inn.

We are going to have a romantic brunch, then a very spicy session where I will dominate him. Followed by pillow talk about our New Year's resolution.

So many ideas dance in my head; outdoor sex, more adventurous toys, attending local kink event, maybe adding additional partners. Instead of us switching the domination role every time, have the dominate be in charge for a week or two. So many possibilities for longer term fun. It is going to be a great year. By 2016, our intimacy will define our love.

We are seated, several plants around the table give it extra privacy. We order mimosas. When our drinks arrive I start blatantly flirting. He looks surprised at my words of desire and longing for his body. I can't wait to see him upstairs, undressing for me.

He takes his first good look at me, and says I look lovely. He gives me a smile. I have his full attention for the first time in months. We drink and flirt as we wait for our food. My hand moves to his crotch, I squeeze hard. He reacts quickly with a hard on.

He is suddenly eager to finish brunch. We touch each other and laugh often, as I run my fingers up and down his cock.

Before I know it we are up to the room. As soon as the door closes, he pins me up against the door and kisses me hard and deep. I roughly squeeze his balls, he yelps and backs away.

"Boy, I am your Mistress and Goddess. You try and take control like that again and I will bind you and bring up someone else to have sex with while you watch." I tell him. "Do you want that?"

He looks surprised, but I can see his cock bulging, so I know this is turning him on. I walk over to a dresser, and pull out a cock cage.

"Get Naked and Put this on, Boy" I say.

"My cock needs release, can I put it on after I pleasure you with my cock?" he begs.

In response I pull up a riding crop and hit him in the crouch with it. Since he is still fully clothed, this does not cause a good deal of discomfort.

"Shut up and do what you are told. Do not question me again. I brought a ball gag, and will use it." I say.

He quickly does what I ask, he has a hard time getting the cage on his hard cock. I watch, making it clear he is taking too long.

"Stand with your hands behind your head, legs spread." I order him.

He obeys. I slowly walk around him. Inspecting my property. I rub the crop on his ass gently, then apply five quick sharp hits in the same spot. He grunts, but remains silent.

I sigh audibly, "I am very disappointed boy. You seem to have forgot your training. "

"Thank you, Goddess" he replies.

I repeat the crop process on the other side. Then I slide the crop between his thighs, and repeat the process "Accidentally" grazing his balls.

He is very good at remembering to thank me. I notice a couple tears running down his face. However, his cock is still as hard.

I taunt him, "Ah did we get some owies?"

He just grits his teeth and says nothing. I smile, this is going better then I hoped.

I am soaking wet and can't wait anymore, I never have been patient. I order him to lay spread eagle on the bed, he does. I pull out the bindings I had already placed under the bed.

I stand in front of him and strip down to my corset and fish nets. I reach down and rub my wet pussy, all the while just staring at his cock. Treating him like a piece of man meat. I put some fingers through the fish net and tear an opening at my crouch.

I climb up on the bed and straddle his face.

I tell him "Once you have given me three orgasms, I will fuck you."

I slip a dildo into my cunt, so I have something inside me while and licks and sucks.

"Oh, and if you don't keep the dildo in with your tongue, the orgasm count goes up." I tell him.

Then I position my cunt over him. I grab the headboard and grind my pussy into his face. Uncharacteristically, I don't think about his comfort, smothering him with my pussy. He is trying to lick and suck, but I am making it hard by moving. I am so turned on, the power I feel is exhilarating.

Finally he manages to suck my clit into his mouth, sucking it hard. I cum hard. He uses his tongue to push the dildo in and out of me several times. I am moaning in pleasure, he flicks my clit with his tongue and I cum a second time.

I grind harder on his face. I am not sure how he is managing to breath, or keep from drowning in my juices. This power is such a turn on, I cum as soon as he gets my clit into his mouth again.

I know I should be more patient, draw this out. My need is driving me crazy. There will be plenty of time to be go slow later this year. I unlock his cock cage, and his cock springs free. I stand next to the bed and pull two devious torture devices out of a drawer.

Vagisal to numb his cock, and a rubber to keep it on him and not me. Both will drive him crazy with frustration, not delaying his orgasm.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Well boy, you often complain about cumming to fast, I am helping you a bit." I try for an innocent look on my face, but I think the smirk spoils it.

He tries to dodge my hand as I rub the Vagisal on his cock, such a wasted effort; there is no place to go. His look of dismay only increases my power high. I own him. I slide the condom on.

I climb on his cock, and go WILD! It becomes a blur to me, I let my body and sensations take over as I ride him hard and fast; slowly and teasing; grinding against him so my clit gets hit; rotating my hips in different directions. I have never felt like such a sexual siren. An occasional look at his face shows a mix of desire, and frustration that he can't feel to achieve an orgasm.

Way after the vagisal wears off, I move up a little and pull of the condom. He cums hard as soon as I thrust down on him. Long and hard, I can tell that it is a big load. After sitting on him for a few moments, I move up to his mouth so he can clean all of his cum out of me.

I roll off and unbind him, I curl up next to him and whisper "I love you". He relaxes for about 10 minutes, then says he has to go take a shower to clean up. I am so happy as I lay there. Anxious to tell him all about our New Year's resolution.

He comes out, fully dressed. This puzzles me, aren't we going to spend the rest of the day in bed?

He has a stern look on his face.

He tells me, "That was very intense, and probably the best sex I have ever had. I am sorry to do this, but I thought today was appropriate, New Year, new start. I am in love with a women from work, I met her about two years ago. I have been seeing her since then. I am leaving. Stay here for the next couple of days, I will have my stuff out of the house when you return."

Then he walks out, without another word or a look back.

I curl up on the bed in shock, thinking "That was not the resolution I was planning."