Her Night In Black Satin

Story Info
She becomes his.
1.6k words
4.13
29.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soron
Soron
3 Followers

"Sam, it was an excellent dinner." I said as I watched her clear the table.

"I'm glad that it pleased you Sir. I wanted you to be proud of me, so I did my best for you."

"You made me very proud of you. Now, it's time to go across the bridge. Are you ready?"

Yes Sir, I am. Let me start the dishwasher and we can go."

I could feel the tension in her body as she sat on the bike behind me. She was apprehensive at first, but finally put her small arms around my mid-section. I started off slowly so she could get used to the power underneath us. I calmly moved the motorcycle through the neighborhood and onto the highway. As we approached the bridge I felt her hold on a little tighter and move closer to me.

I rolled onto the bridge at about 50 and within seconds we were up to 75. Off in the distance we could see the lights of the houses on the shoreline. It was humid for a night in October and I moved the bike up to 80. I could feel her trust in me grow as she finally loosened her hold and relaxed behind me.

Once we were in my house I instructed her to go to the bathroom and strip her clothes. I went to the kitchen and took a pair of scissors out of the drawer and went off to join her.

"I want you to sit on the edge of the tub right here." I said pointing to the far corner of the bathtub. She gave the scissors a quick glance and did as she was told.

I ran a shallow bath of warm water and caught some if it in a metal bowl. As she had been trained Sam sat still with her hands on her knees and her head slightly bowed. I stripped off my clothes and climbed in the tub spreading her legs. I opened her thighs and started to trim her pubic hair with the scissors. Very carefully I trimmed her down to almost stubble. By then I could see she was getting very aroused. This pleased me because I had just begun the process. Once I was through I put the scissors down and handed her the bowl of warm water.

"Now sit still and everything will be fine sweetheart."

"Yes Sir," She said, with anticipation in her voice.

I made sure her whole pubic area was wet and the hair soft before applying the shaving cream to her. I took the razor and started to gently take the hair away a little at a time. By the time I reached the hood covering her clit she was swollen and soaking wet. I leaned up and kissed her cheek and told her to hold very still.

First one side of her labia and then the other I shaved her slowly. The more hair that came off of her, the louder her soft moans became. I made sure to caress her a little at a time to increase the sensation. Within a few minutes she was completely bare for me. I took some oil and rubbed it on her. I mixed it with the creamy juice that by this time was very prevalent at her entrance. I caressed her whole pubic area with the mixture and then took her hand and made her feel herself.

"Sir, it feels so strange and yet so wonderful." She groaned as she felt herself.

"You're beautiful Sam."

"I'm so glad I can please you Sir."

We took a short shower together and I told her to go to the bedroom, there was something on the bed for her. I told her to meet me in the living room. In a few moments she came out wearing the black satin lingerie I purchased for her. She was beautiful. Her hair, shoulder length and wavy, rested on her soft shoulders. The satin clung to her perfectly, showing her curves. It barely covered her ass.

"Now, come lay across my lap and give yourself to me Sam."

She moved across the room and lay herself over my lap. I moved my left hand slowly down her back and up over the curve of her perfect bottom. She moaned loudly as I moved the soft material up towards her back and touched her ass. I caressed her cheeks for few a short moments then without saying a word, and putting my other hand on the small of her back, I came down on her ass with my hand.

She jumped and I told her to hold still. The room was quiet and I could hear the sound of my hand smacking her ass so incredibly loud. She was screaming at every smack.

"Sir, please don't stop. My ass is on fire for your touch."

"Hush baby." I said, as I came down hard on her again.

I took her as far as I dared this first time. It was her first spanking at my hands, and she took more than even I thought she could. She was literally dripping from her sex. She was completely red, her skin smoldering hot.

"Now spread open a little for me sweet one." I said, when I was finished.

I softly caressed her and moved down the back of one leg and then the other as she opened her legs for me. When I reached her pussy I could fell her heat and she screamed with desire, arching herself to meet my hand.

"You're so wet and creamy baby, and so hot." I said in a low voice.

"Oh God, I have never felt like this before." She screamed when I started to pet her there.

"This is just the beginning darlin', only the beginning." I said as I touched her swollen lips. Running the tip of a finger through her lips she screamed again and I told her it was time.

She got off of my lap and knelt before me, her legs slightly spread just as I had been training her to do, her eyes lowered and her head bowed. She had her arms at her side and bent them up at the elbow, turning her hands up.

I reached over to the table and picked up the small box. I took a thin black leather collar out and leaned over to wrap it around her neck.

"Is this your desire Sam, to belong to me?"

"Yes, it is my need Sir." She said softly, her eyes still lowered to the floor. "I need you to own me and take care of me. I need to serve you Sir."

I smiled as I put the collar around her neck and buckled it. I saw tears run down her cheeks and I leaned and kissed those tears.

"Now you are mine. Come up here and sit in my lap my pretty pet."

"Yes Master."

I leaned back on the couch and took her to me as she sat in my lap. I sat there and held her for a few moments, her head on my shoulder. She was trembling. Then, I picked her up off my lap and took her into the bedroom.

"On your hands and knees for me my slave, in the middle of the bed." I said, laying her down.

"Anything for you my Master."

Once she was in position I got behind her and kissed her pussy, my pussy. It belonged to me now to use whenever I wished. She moaned. I kissed her and used my tongue to make sure she was ready for me.

I got up behind her and told her to stay still. Then, I put the head of my swollen cock at her hot entrance and slid the head just inside of her.

"Master please. I am yours, please take, use me."

I pushed slowly but firmly into her depths, hearing her scream with pleasure as I did so. I could feel her walls grasp me inside, holding my cock. Then, drawing out and pushing back in again I started to fuck her. Getting down on her elbows, she pushed her ass back at me. I took hold of her hips and started to fuck her harder. My cock was rigid from her creamy heat and I knew it wouldn't be long for either of us. It had been an emotional night and we were both ready for release.

"Master, please may I cum for you! I need to cum for you now." She screamed.

I started to stroke her a little more slowly.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me."

Her legs shook violently as her orgasm hit her. I pushed myself deeply into her and back out again as she squeezed me inside. Then, just as her orgasm and her screams started to subside I pushed hard inside of her and started to empty myself into her. Her hot pussy was literally milking me dry, sucking my cum into her. When I was finished I stroked slowly, not wanting the moment to end. The smell of sex permeated the room. As my cock stared to grow soft I slowly pulled out.

Lying on the bed I told her to come lay in my arms.

"I'm proud and honored to have you as my own sweet girl." I said as I lay there petting her soft hair.

"And I am proud to be yours Master. You own me completely." She said.

I stroked her hair and caressed her back through the black satin as I felt her drift off to sleep.

Soron
Soron
3 Followers