Her Night Out

Story Info
A married woman enjoys her out.
2.7k words
3.9
80.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good to be out. To be away from work and responsibility, and yes, it felt good to be away from her husband and child. Holly needed a night out and she was excited for the upcoming weekend with an old friend: Kim.

She had let Kim talk her into bar hopping. She loved San Francisco and she could hardly say no; even when Kim mentioned hanging out with people she didn't know. It was fun getting ready to go out; it reminded her of college. They tried on outfits and gossiped about people they both knew. She thought about how much her husband would have liked to have been a fly on the wall as they both put on makeup in their bras and skirts. He had remarked to her, more than once, that he would love to see Kim's boobs. Kim had mentioned to them both one night, while drinking, that her bra size was G and she had trouble finding nice bras. She debated telling Kim about her husband's wish but she knew Kim was uncomfortable with her large breasts so decided to keep it to herself.

Holly's breasts, though smaller than Kim's were full and curvy and she knew they looked good in the bra and top she had chosen to wear. She loved the shape of her neck and chest and would be showing plenty with the low cut top. It was a top her husband loved; she was aware of how much cleavage showed when she bent over. Paired with the skirt and her boots; she knew she looked good. Her husband's last words: "have fun" echoed in her mind as she and Kim caught a cab to their destination.

The bar was loud, but with good music and not that horrible club "noise". Kim had stuck close and all her friends turned out to be very nice. The alcohol was flowing and as she loosened up she began to enjoy herself. She found herself sitting next to an attractive co-worker of Kim's named John. He was funny and their conversation was easy. Without realizing it she began focusing on him alone. He was tall and well built and she enjoyed trying to make him laugh. His eyes seemed to sparkle and he would double over when he laughed really hard. She noticed he also started placing one of his strong hands briefly on her leg as he laughed. The last time he did that, his hand seemed to linger on her bare knee between the bottom of her skirt and the top of her boot.

She excused herself and made her way to the ladies room. Her heartbeat was rapid and, when she looked in the mirror, she saw that her face was slightly flushed. She could feel the alcohol. Kim walked in and smiled, "You ok in here?"

She smiled back, "I'm good. Just freshening up."

"Just making sure; you're already missed out there," Kim responded with a wink.

She smiled to herself. She loved making an impression. Her husband often gave her a hard time that she loved attention from men, and to a certain extent, it was true. She was fortunate that her husband was fond of her flirting with other men. She knew he would be excited to hear about her night.

As she left the bathroom she was met by John. "Come on, I want to dance," he said.

Without even thinking about it she let herself be led out to the dance floor. Most of the group they had come with was dancing. John pulled Holly close and they attempted a crude two step. They laughed as they bumped into each other (as well as others). Releasing John, Holly made her way around the floor, dancing a bit with some of the others. She and Kim garnered some cheers as they did a silly dance with each other.

The band slowed the tempo down so she started walking off the dance floor to get another drink. Just then, she felt a pair of hands on her waist pulling her back. She turned around and there was John; smiling at her. She hesitated a moment. She wanted to sit down. The alcohol was starting to affect her (which was probably part of the reason she let herself be dragged back onto the dance floor in the first place).

John pulled her in close, his hands around her back just above her waistline. She put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. Gawd, he was good looking. He seemed to peer right into her and he appeared to know what she was thinking. She broke the eye contact and lay her head on his chest. He moved his hands down slightly, touching her ass and slightly grinding into her. Oh my! She could feel him now! She tried to ignore it, but he was large; much larger than her husband. Finally, the song ended and she hurried back to the table.

She was starting to feel nervous. Her guard was down and she knew John was trying to move in. He knew she was married but he obviously didn't care. Was she egging him on? She knew she was flirting, but was she putting out signals that she wanted something? Did she want something?

John sat down next to her and, again, placed his hand on her knee. She looked around but no one else had noticed his hand under the table. He started to caress her leg, stroking it and rubbing in small circles. She knew she should probably move his hand, stop this before it went too far. But really: what harm was it causing? It felt good, and it wasn't cheating.

Just then, his hand started creeping up her leg. It made its way under her skirt and, despite her reservations; she parted her legs briefly to allow him access. Then, coming to her senses, suddenly she closed her legs, moved his hand and stood up. She muttered, "I'm going to the bathroom" and walked off. She was breathing heavily, this had gone too far. She went to the ladies room, sat in a stall and tried to compose herself. She was surprised by how wet she was. This was unlike her; she loved to flirt, but she had let this get out of control. She thought of her husband and pulled out her phone to text him.

"Hey honey, miss you and love you."

It made her feel better just sending the text.

He always had his phone with him and texted right back:

"Miss you too, hope you're having fun. You driving the men wild?"

She smiled to herself: "One of them at least" she thought. She debated giving him the lowdown, but knew he would enjoy hearing about it in bed when she got home.

She texted back "Of course I am. ;-)"

"Good. Quit texting me then, and enjoy. "

She thought for a moment and replied:

"Hey, I forgot! What are the rules again?"

This referred to something they had often joked about: it was his way of trying to get her to kiss other women. She knew what the "rules" were, but she wanted him to say it.

"Lol. You know the rules; you can do anything you want with other women, no permission needed. Just details later. "

"I thought so. And what about guys?"

He didn't text back right away and she began to worry. Had she made her husband mad? Did he think she was being unfaithful?

Finally he texted back:

"The rules with guys are: I get to watch and you need permission. Why? Do you need an exception tonight?"

She waited for a moment, was she really going to go through with this. She thought of John and how it felt when he touched her...

She texted back:

"Yes please."

"OK. But please be safe. Make sure Kim knows where you are. Call me and leave the phone line open if you need a little extra security. And don't fall in love, lol. And you have to promise: I get every detail. "

She couldn't believe it. She was going to give herself to a stranger and her husband was going to allow it. He had talked often about watching her with another man but she had thought it was just talk.

It felt like everyone in the club knew she was up to something as she returned to the table and felt 10 degrees hotter as she squeezed back in next to John. "I thought I scared you away," he whispered into her ear as he returned his hand to her leg.

"No," she said. "Just getting ready."

"Ready for what?" He asked and, as he did so, she spread her legs slightly.

He smiled and didn't miss a beat, sliding his hand all the way up, rubbing her panties briefly before pulling them to the side. His fingers immediately found her swollen clit where they lingered before sinking a finger deep inside her. She was so wet and it felt so dirty to have someone touching her in public, especially someone she barely knew. He inserted another finger and began to ease them in and out while rubbing her clit with his thumb. After a few minutes she grabbed his wrist to make him stop. She did not want to have an orgasm in the bar and they were already being too obvious. Kim definitely could tell something was going on.

After another drink and trip around the dance floor, the group decided to move the party to someone's house nearby. She enjoyed John's attentions during the short walk. He was extremely good looking, very witty and quick with a compliment. She forgot about everyone else around them and was glad when they arrived at the house. She excused herself to use the restroom. As she freshened up a bit she looked in the mirror and wondered, once again, if she could go through with this. She was positive John figured she was willing to go all the way, and the more she thought about it, the more she figured she would too.

Her mind was wandering; glad about her earlier decision to trim her pubic hair and wear sexy lingerie, when she plowed right into John in the hallway. He smiled and took her hand, leading her down the hall to an empty bedroom. He closed the door behind them and wrapped his strong arms around her waist. The only light in the room was the moonlight but she could see the passion in his eyes as he leaned in for a kiss. Her mouth hungrily found his and they kissed. His hands roamed around the back of her body, settling on her ass.

He broke the kiss and sat on the edge on the bed. "Strip for me!" he said without preamble. He said it with such confidence that she didn't think twice as she began to disrobe. She shed her top and skirt, leaving her in black knee high boots, , bra and panties (a matching pink lace set). "Stop!" he commanded and she stood shyly while he admired her. After a long look he told her to continue. She removed her bra, and then stepped out of her panties.

"Leave the boots." He said then he stood and embraced her; kissing her deeply. He broke the kiss and guided her down to her knees. She had never known a man to be so sure of himself; she would have laughed if her husband tried this. She obediently got on her knees and began to undo his jeans. She unzipped his pants and reached in to grab his cock. She let out a tiny gasp as she pulled him out of his undershorts. He was large, probably 7 inches, but thick - longer and thicker than her husband. She didn't hesitate and began to lick and suck on his dick. She so wanted to impress him and gave him much more time and attention than she had her husband in years. His breathing grew heavier and she was silently pleased with herself.

After a few moments he had her stand up and he guided her to the bed. He had her lean forward on her stomach with her feet on the floor. She loved the way he did exactly what he wanted with her.

He began kissing his way down her back, rubbing and caressing as he did. He took a few moments to massage her rear end. He gently began to rub her pussy and she knew she was soaked with excitement. He kneeled and seemed to breathe in her scent before licking her eagerly. He expertly licked her pussy from behind He stopped momentarily to lick her butthole; something she had never let her husband do, but she was putty in John's hands and would have done anything to please him. Everything he did made her feel amazing.

He rolled her onto her back and removed her boots and socks, licking her toes and rubbing her feet. He began to lick up her legs and zeroed in on her pussy again. He brought her right to the brink before backing off. He seemed to sense when she was close. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood: she knew he was about to enter her. She held her breath as he teased her wet pussy with the head of his cock. She tried to wriggle towards him to bring his cock inside her. He smiled as he sensed her desire and he slowly started to penetrate her with his large cock. She gasped as he eased his way deep into her vagina. The feeling was amazing; she had never had a penis this size inside her. He began to rhythmically fuck her as her breathing and moaning grew louder and faster. She encircled his waist with her legs in an attempt to get him deeper inside. She could not get enough of this feeling.

"Turn over," he commanded and she eagerly got into her favorite position on her hands and knees. As he entered her from behind she pushed back to meet him, fucking him as much as he was fucking her. She was sure everyone must be able to hear their skin slapping as he pounded her harder and harder. He slapped her ass hard, and she hardly recognized her own voice as she groaned, "Give it to me! Fuck me!"

"You like that don't you?"

All she could do was groan.

He continued pounding her from behind, sometimes slapping her ass and sometimes reaching down to roughly pinch her nipples just the way she liked. She felt herself close to orgasm, but, again, John sensed it and said, "Not yet." He pulled out and lay on his back. "Come here."

She positioned herself above his giant hard cock and oh, so slowly, lowered herself onto it. She felt every inch as him as she slid all the way down. Never before had her pussy felt this full. Never before had she wanted to cum so bad. She started to bounce up and down on his cock while rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. Her moans got louder and she began to grind on him, back and forth, biting her lip to keep from screaming.

"I want you to cum," he said and, moments later, she obliged, finally letting out a scream and collapsing on him, no doubt the biggest orgasm she had ever had.

He gave her a moment, then in one motion picked her up, still inside her and walked over to the wall. She wrapped her legs around him as he resumed fucking her, bouncing her up and down on his cock. She wondered how long he could go, when she asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"

She moaned into his ear, "Cum inside me please..."

He walked her over to the bed and laid her on her stomach and entered her from behind again. As spent as she was, she could feel another orgasm coming. "Oh yesssss!" she moaned as he fucked her harder and harder, "Fuck me!"

She knew he was close and, as she had had her second amazing orgasm, she felt his hot semen shooting into her pussy. She was sweaty and exhausted, and unbelievably satisfied as John whispered in her ear, "You were amazing."