Her 'One Time' Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't prove a thing," I answered.

"What do you think Jack would do if I suggested he have a DNA test done on the foetus?"

"For chrissakes, are you trying to get me killed," I yelled at her.

"No, I'm trying to get you to fuck me on a regular basis. I'm tired of playing with my toys, I need your cock... and I mean to get it."

"Bev, I can't," I whined, "Everytime I look at your behind, I see someone else's cum running out of you."

"Then let me crawl on top. I can make you forget my backside. Please, I know you haven't had pussy for a couple of weeks, let's give it a try, OK?"

"Well, maybe, if you suck my cock first."

She smiled and took me in her mouth. Predictably, I was hard in a few minutes. She crawled on top and guided my iron rod into her love hole, then sank down with a sigh... She was very snug, much tighter than before she had the twins. She stroked me slowly, using her cunt muscles to please my cock. That warm, clenching sheath felt even better than her mouth.

It took less than five minutes for me to come. She timed her orgasm to come with me, "How was it honey?" she asked after we both exploded.

"What the hell happened to that loose pussy I used to fuck?"

"You can blame Phil for that. He said I was a fat, sloppy cunt. So as soon as we started our divorce, I had a vaginoplasty done to tighten myself up, and began exercising to tone up my body. I learned to strengthen my PC muscle with Kegel exercises, determined to be your best fuck ever...

"Were you doing this for me?" I questioned, "Or were you trying to improve it for Phil?"

"Only for you, my darling. Phil was too short... You see, I learned something very valuable from that tryst. I'd always treated love and lust as two mutually exclusive emotions. Love was the nonsexual things you did for me, the times you hugged me for no reason, the times you took care of me when I was ill, the time you helped me cope with the death of my parents...

"Lust was your cock, the tool you used to give me release from my stress... Love is what I promised you in our wedding vows, but no one can promise a lack of lust... It's there in everyone, always... That rationale made it easier to give in to Phil. It didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong...

"It was only when you left and I realized I'd lost your love, that I'd never feel your arms around me again, I'd never have your strength to lean on, your reassurance of my persona... That was when I realized your cock WAS YOU, not something apart from you. I learned that having it inside me was really an act of love, not just lust," she concluded.

Did I believe that bullshit? ... Nah, ... That thinking may work for women but not for me. I never felt that way about humping. Foreplay was only a means to an end; a prelude to getting a good fuck. Holding a woman tightly was only a reason to get my cock in farther. Any love I felt, came out in my ejaculate...

Still I suppose women thought differently, didn't they? I shook myself out of my philosophical meandering and asked; "How do I know you won't have another 'fantasy', that you'll want to prove you're a good fuck to Phil or some other jerk?"

"You don't... I've lost your respect, but I've been celibate for a year and will earn your trust again, I promise... And don't ever worry about Phil again... He lost a piece of his dick when I bit him. One of my friends told me that when he gets a hardon, his dick points sharply to the East. He can only ride sidesaddle and no woman wants that."

"Well, I'll be damned. I guess that makes me the top stud in the neighborhood, right?"

"Yes," she acknowledged, "And there's still a lot of marrieds who're waiting their turn to try you. But you've been very lucky so far; no diseases and no husband after you with a gun... So let me make one thing very clear, I'm not going to save your ass again if you're caught with someone else's wife...

"I can give you everything you need," she softened, "I'll suck your cock on demand, I'll give you my bottom holes any time you want and be very happy to do so... because... I love you, Ken... I truly do."

"Well, maybe we can give it a try," I mused, "All these changes make it hard to say no."

"Then let's get you moved up to our bedroom," she grinned as she squeezed her pussy muscles to pop me out of her slippery hole.

EPILOGUE

It's been five years since I moved back into our bedroom. The twins have graduated from college and are now in serious relationships. There'll be grandchildren soon.

Phil? I haven't a clue but I wish Bev had bit it off completely. A story like that would have been more interesting than Lorena Bobbit's.

Angie, Nadine, Celia? I don't really know. I see them once in awhile when I'm grocery shopping. We exchange a smile and a wink and that's all.

Susan and Jack? Well, that's a different story... They've gone through a complete role reversal. She now wears the pants and leads him around by the nose. He's never dared hit her again, he's afraid to lose her and their children... Yes, children. I had to perform my duties a few more times to facilitate her pregnancies. She has three now and is planning on a few more. We spend an overnighter in an out-of-town motel about twice a year. I don't know how she manages to keep her pussy so tight.

Bev? Ours is the strangest relationship. You see, I DID become the new neighborhood lathario and it was Bev who planned it. She invited her friends over for 'afternoon tea', and with the help of a little blue pill, I spent a very enjoyable four hours with each in our spare bedroom. Over the years, I did them all; Gloria, Amy, Sharon, Debra, Shelly, Zoe, fat Trish, and a few others who joined the 'One Time' club. None went away disappointed and none of their husbands ever found out.

Me? I've never fully forgiven Bev for her infidelity, but on the other hand, there's no other woman I'd rather live with. I suppose I'm a creature of comfort. I like sleeping with a pussy without having to go out and look for one.

So why am I confident that Bev won't stray again? Because like those other 'One Time' women, I'm gambling she can't handle more than one fantasy at a time. Hers is that we'll someday marry again and I certainly won't ruin that fantasy. However, if she ever decides to have a second fantasy, I'll remove that cryptic sign from the back deck, the one that reads:

SORRY

NO SUGAR

TODAY

The End

*****

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my little stroke story. Please remember to vote and/or comment.