Her Own Personal Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III. Devoutly Worshipped

The expected package arrived at my door on Wednesday morning. I had just woken up and I showered before I tried the costume on. It had three parts, but it was easy to wear. There was a white dress with an attached blue cape, a blue cloth to tie around my waist as a cincture or belt, and a white veil to wear on my head.

I tried the costume on and it fit me perfectly. I also realised I did look quite beautiful in it: My resemblance to the Virgin Mary was also such that I could have easily fooled a bunch of shepherds someplace in the countryside if I had stood before them wearing this costume.

Then I noticed it was late; Monica would be coming by in six hours, and I still had things to take care of before she came by. I took off the costume, put on a light summer skirt and a tee and went to run my errands for the day. The heat outside was almost unbearable, and I was barely able to finish my errands without feeling faint.

When I returned it was already dark outside. I put my costume on again and lit at least two dozen candles all around my room to make it look like the inside of a church. At nine Monica rang the bell and I buzzed her up. I began to sweat with nervousness as I heard her steps going up the stairs and I stood there motionless, facing the doorway. I waited until she entered, smiling kindly and looking as saintly as I could.

She opened the door and her facial expression immediately changed when she entered and saw me standing there, dressed up as the Virgin Mary, surrounded by candles. For better effect, I had turned the electric lights off and I stood there, my hands separated from my body in a welcoming gesture. I also pushed my left knee out a bit, so as to resemble most depictions of Our Lady.

Monica also looked stunning and beautiful; she had been waitressing all day and she was still wearing her white blouse and her crimson skirt from work. I then realised how much I loved the way she wore those clothes.

She then approached me slowly and reverently, and none of us said a word as she came closer. She looked at me from head to toes and up again, her mouth open in amazement, almost drooling, and her expression filled with an indescribable admiration.

As she approached me, I thought she was going to kiss me, but her devotion soon got the best of her and I watched with satisfaction as she fell to her knees right in front of me, as she would have done before Our Lady herself.

Her eyes half shut, Monica put her hands together as if in prayer, and then looked up at me from below, her eyes full of a sort of affected devotion. It felt as if she weren't looking at me at all, but at Mary instead of me. Then she put her hands on the floor and brought her lips down to my naked feet.

-Oh blessed Mary! -I heard her say quietly, as she kissed my feet. -How I adore you, my Lady!

This seemed to be more than just role-playing to her, it was reality. In her eyes, I wasn't merely dressed as the Virgin Mary, I was actually her. I was a little freaked out because she did not seem herself; her personality seemed to have changed radically. She had once told me that she was an Atheist, and now I felt that somehow, in a twisted way, she wasn't.

I then got a hold of my confusion and remembered that we were role-playing and that I had to go along, which meant I also had to converse with Monica according to my role as the Virgin Mary. I didn't know what to say, so I waited for her to speak again, in the hopes of coming up with something good to say.

-Oh Gracious Lady! -She said quietly, after a while, still kissing my feet. Her voice was full of a strange, repentant passion. -I give myself entirely to you! -She continued.

-Prove your devotion to me, my child. -I said to her kindly, feeling proud of my inventive remark.

-Whatever you say, my Heavenly Queen! -Replied Monica, and she began to kiss her way up my shins, slowly lifting my white robes as she advanced.

Her kisses were soft and electrifying, and there was nothing mechanical or monotonous about them. Behind each of her kisses I felt sincere devotion and love. Monica was not having sex with me, she was making love to me; nay, she was making love to the Virgin Mary, her goddess, through me.

As she kissed her way up, Monica continued to lift the white dress of my costume and soon rolled it up to my waist, her face only a few inches from my underwear-clad crotch. It was then that I regretfully realised that I hadn't taken my panties off like I had planned. I had rushed too much after coming back from running my errands and it had slipped my mind.

Monica didn't seem to mind my knickers, though. I was wearing a pair of plain white, cotton panties and this seemed alright. It was also in accordance with the funny conversation we had had a few days before about the kind of knickers we thought the Virgin Mary should wear, so there was probably nothing to worry about.

With utmost devotion and delight in her beautiful Spanish face, Monica kissed my knickers softly.

-Oh Mary! -She exclaimed in a whispering, breathy voice, completely overtaken by her unwholesome desires for the Virgin.

I understood she wanted me to take my panties off, so I put both my thumbs behind the waistband of my panties as if I were about to pull them down. Monica stopped my hands and shook her head in disapproval. She wanted me to keep my panties on.

She then looked up into my eyes supplicating with her look, as if begging me for something.

-I'm not worthy! -She said to me. -Please make me deserve it, Holy Mary, I beg of you.

I nodded kindly and took my fingers off my knickers. Then I separated my hands from my body until I looked like a living statue of the Virgin Mary again.

Monica changed positions and knelt closer to me. I could tell Monica enjoyed kneeling on the floor like that, and I looked down at her as she kept my dress rolled up over my belly-button and up to my blue cincture, and continued to stare at my innocent, white knickers.

She was a completely different person, but this had stopped confusing me and it had made the role-play exciting. Through our little game I was getting to know a side of her which I never would have known actually existed, and I loved it.

I saw my reflection on the small mirror on the wall opposite to me and realised that I really looked beautiful and heavenly with the veil on my head. I'm sure this was the reason why Monica looked up at me so often too. My resemblance to the Virgin Mary was in fact uncanny, and the candle light made the mood all the more fit for an occasion such as this role-play, for my whole room actually looked like the inside of a candle-lit chapel.

-Hail Mary... -She then said with devotion, and then she kissed my knickers, on the fabric right over my pussy lips. She kissed it several times, slowly and passionately.

The way she kissed my vulva through my panties sent shivers down my spine and I felt my legs become weak, but I managed to keep my balance even so. Had she not kissed my vagina through the cotton fabric, I would have certainly lost balance.

-...full of grace... -She continued, and she kissed my crotch again, several times more, her hands tight on my thighs, behind me...

-...the Lord is with thee... -She carried on, and she kissed my knickers once or twice, very slowly, but afterwards several times more and with growing passion, tickling and arousing me more with every kiss.

After every phrase her kisses became more and more intense, and by the time she was done reciting the Hail Mary she had moistened my crotch completely with her kisses and her saliva. I was also so aroused that I knew my pant-crotch was at least partially moist with my vaginal fluids.

-Amen. -she finally said, and now she had begun to lick and suck through the fabric of my panties, and she wouldn't stop. When kissing it in between licks and suctions, she did so now only with an open mouth.

She licked a few times more and then stopped just in time to keep me from collapsing from the pleasure. We were both breathing fast, and I could feel my heart pumping violently in my chest.

IV. Osculum culo Mariae

-Please turn around, my heavenly Queen... -She begged humbly.

I granted her request and turned around. I now stood with my back to her, my fingertips on the drawing-table that had been behind me until then. One of her warm hands was now on my knee and I felt her lips kissing delicately behind it, making their way upwards, along my thigh and towards my ass. With her other hand she held up my robes, as I struggled to turn my head and get a better look at what she was doing.

I couldn't see her because my veil was in the way, but I knew she was looking upwards, enjoying the view of my ass, in context with my blue Marian cape and my white veil. I knew she was enjoying her fantasy-come-true.

-Hail, Holy Queen! -She then said to me, and she kissed the soft surface of my beautiful, heavenly, perfect, round ass, with emotion in her lips.

I almost melted as I felt the suction of her warm lips on my right ass-cheek. My white cotton v-shaped underwear did not cover much more than the middle of my buttocks, so there was a lot of skin to kiss. My underwear was a traditional white cotton tanga, and its narrow "V" wedged slightly into the cleft between my bum-cheeks.

I said nothing as I stared down at the candles I had arranged on the table. The sensation of each individual kiss on my buttocks began to arouse me more and more, and Monica's kissing didn't let up.

As she continued to kiss my arse she grabbed my knee harder and kept my robes above my bum with her other hand. I twisted my body to get a better look at her over my shoulder, and I then saw that Monica seemed to be in some sort of trance. She had an enjoyment on her face I could not describe.

It actually felt quite good, getting my arse kissed like that. Nobody had ever done such a thing to me before, and I felt so worshipped now that I was one step away from becoming convinced that I was actually divine. Devout Monica kissed both my ass-cheeks over and over again, and complimented me all throughout with Marian names from the Litany of Loreto, such as "Star of Heaven" or "Gate of Paradise".

-Oh Mary! -She continued. -I kiss your divine ass, my Holy Queen! That's how much I worship you!

I was again speechless from these surprising, sacrilegious words, but luckily I thought of new words to respond with before it was too late.

-I bless your lips, my devout Monica. -I responded. -Worship me more and I might grant you divine pardon...

-As you wish, Oh sweet Virgin Mary! -She replied, violently aroused by my words, and she buried her face between both of my ass-cheeks.

Now she had both of her hands on my waist to keep her balance and at the same time hold up my dress, and after a few kisses I felt her lips and tongue caressing me up and down my bum-crack. I was still wearing my knickers, so the sensation was somewhat ticklish, as she was licking me through the fabric and not directly. What would be next, I could well imagine.

And then it happened. In her love and reverence for the Virgin Mary, Monica did not consider kissing Mary's glutei penitence enough to obtain divine pardon. In her devotion, she decided she must humiliate herself more to obtain Mary's favours. Thus came the kiss I knew would come, the kiss which showed me Monica's strange devotion to Mary at its fullest.

She pushed my legs apart as she held up my robes and once they were separated from each other I felt her chin dig in between my ass-cheeks. Then a muffled smooch was audible in perfect unison with the soft sensation of a kiss on my anus, through the white cloth. She kissed my asshole several times more through the fabric, and with growing devotion, as if she were actually kissing Mary's anus instead.

-Oh Blessed Virgin! -She begged. -Have mercy on me! -She said, as she continued to kiss my arsehole through the cotton fabric.

Having said this, she kissed my anus several times again without removing my panties and then she alternated between licking and kissing over it for a few minutes thereafter. I was incredibly aroused as she kissed my anus and simultaneously rubbed my pussy with her fingers through the cloth.

Despite my enjoyment, I was sorry I couldn't see what she was doing from another perspective. Even if I were to turn around then to observe her over my shoulder, I would have to move my veil to the side and then the best I would manage to see would be the top of her head behind my ass. With this in mind, I just closed my eyes to accept her tongue's compliments and I imagined her as Mary Magdalene between my ass-cheeks.

-Please, gracious Lady, turn around again for me. -Monica begged again.

I turned around until I was facing her and she lifted my robes again, revealing the white "V" of the front of my knickers. She immediately began then to kiss my panty-clad crotch again, and soon she was sucking my pussy through the cloth.

-Oh holy Virgin... -She said with formidable arousal in her voice.

-Keep worshipping me. -I said, with less kindness in my voice. Such lack of kindness made Monica feel dominated by Mary and it aroused her even more.

-As you command, my Heavenly Queen! -she replied, and she instantly began to suck on my crotch a lot more passionately.

I looked down at her and watched her enjoy me, but said no more, and she looked up at my veiled countenance as she continued to suck my crotch. Monica sucked on the cloth over my vagina with great love, but she also kissed and licked the cloth that covered my pubic hair, farther up, enjoying every lick and kiss.

I supposed that after wearing those knickers all that summer's day they would be sweaty and salty, but this didn't seem to make a difference to her. If anything, it turned her on even more, for I had been sweating like a Galilean woman under the sun of Judaea.

Soon I became needy of direct contact of Monica's tongue with my pussy, so I put my thumbs around the waistband of my tanga with the intention of actually pulling it down this time.

Monica continued to lick my white cotton crotch, despite her knowledge of what I was up to. Then she looked at me and admired me with her beautiful Spanish eyes and I looked back down at her, looking beautiful in my veil and the rest of my heavenly Virgin Mary costume.

-You are now worthy, my child... -I told her, as I slowly began to pull down my underwear.

-Thank you, my Lady... -Monica said and she licked her lips involuntarily once my naked crotch was entirely visible. She then assisted me in pulling my knickers all the way down to the floor.

With no time to lose, Monica kissed my naked vagina, which she found partially hidden by my black hairy bush. I almost fell down from the pleasure again when she began to use her tongue. Her mouth felt warm on my vagina, and her licking-style was gentle and reflexive.

I heard her moan from the pleasure it gave her to lick my pussy -or the Virgin Mary's pussy-, and soon I began to moan as well.

Monica's trance made her lick me in a way so special I did not understand, and when she did not lick or kiss my vagina, she kissed the hairy thicket that ornamented it before she went back to worshipping my holy vulva.

Soon, the pleasure was so intense I had to sit down. I sat on my bed and she knelt before the bed to resume worshipping my crotch there. She barely took any breaks and kept her mouth on my pussy lips for a long time, while her tongue's caresses made me start to moan ever louder, in crescendo.

This time she had no time to praise me with words, as her mouth was busy all the while. Before I could climax, she kissed upwards until she reached my belly-button, then my clothed breasts and finally my mouth.

As we embraced each other in a passionate lesbian French kiss, she lifted both my legs with her arms until my knees were almost touching each of my ears. Then she lifted her skirt and made our crotches meet, mine naked and hairy against hers, which was still trapped behind a pair of pink lace panties.

We both moaned as she began to rub her panty-clad pussy against mine. We were "tribbing", but it felt so good that it almost felt like coitus was taking place. When she wasn't kissing me, Monica looked me in the eyes, and through this she became more and more aroused because I was still wearing my veil and my costume and she still felt like she was tribbing with the Virgin Mary herself.

The constant movement made me sweat very much inside my robes, but I loved it. The rough surface of Monica's lace panties on my crotch stimulated my clitoris more than her tongue had, and I was soon screaming instead of moaning. On her way to reaching her climax, Monica also began to scream, and soon she was praising Mary again, very loudly.

-Yes! -She cried out. -Yes!...Yes! ...Oh!...Yes!...Mary!... I worship...You! ...Blessed ...art thou... amongst women! ...You goddess! ...Yes! ...Oh! ...Fuck me! ...Yes! ...That's it! ...Fuck me! ...Oh Virgin ...Mary! ...Yes!! ...Yeeees!! ...F...!! ...Ooohh!!

We both climaxed more or less at the same time, and I was swept off my feet, although I'm sure Monica's orgasm was a lot more pleasurable, given that she had just experienced her wildest fantasy.

After our orgasm we kissed for a long time, and soon thereafter it was my turn to pleasure her.

V. Heathen Triumph

I put my veil on again, as I had lost it during the last seconds of tribbing, and Monica monitored me as I crawled on all fours across the bed until I was in front of her crotch. I lifted her skirt then and I kissed her crotch through her panties for a while, with my hands on her waist. It felt the delicious. I enjoyed the drenched, coarse lace and how it scraped my lips and tongue.

She soon began to move rhythmically to the pleasure of my tongue as she observed me; she must have been very aroused as I looked up into her eyes. She became more and more aroused, as she now saw my veiled head between her legs -the Virgin Mary's beautiful veiled countenance between her legs-, tasting her underwear, sinful and innocent at once.

After a short while, I pulled her pink lace panties to the side and began to suck on her vagina directly. It was rough on my lips, for instead of a bush she had sharp, two-week-old pubic stubble, but I didn't mind; her pussy itself was incredibly delicious.

-Oh yes, gracious Virgin! -She began again. -Lick my pussy, Virgin Mary! Lick it, yes! ...Oh yes! ...Oh yes! ...Lick my ...Atheist pussy! ...Lick it ...Virgin Mary!

I obeyed her and licked her without stopping, and soon Monica grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it as she began to scream again. She twisted and squirmed as I sucked her delicious pussy, but she kept eye-contact very well as I continued to look up into her eyes. Then, eye contact was suddenly lost and she began to move more violently, as she was about to climax again.

-Oh Holy Mary! -She screamed -Yes! ...Oh! ...Oh! ...Yes...! ...Mary! ...Lick me! Oh H...!!

She climaxed and was then suddenly motionless, breathing fast on my bed, and I crawled up to her and kissed her mouth.

-Blessed art thou amongst women... -She said to me, as she stared into my eyes and held my face in her hands, and then she passionately kissed my mouth again.

I then removed my veil and my costume and threw them on the floor beside the bed, and I also helped Monica to get out of her shoes, her panties, her skirt, her blouse and her brassiere, which she was still wearing. Now we lay completely naked next to each other; beside us, on the wall, was our proud, new, colourful flag.

-Thank you, Myriam. -She then said to me with a smile, and we embraced each other, about to fall asleep next to one another.

I then noticed she wasn't talking to Mary anymore and was back outside her fantasy. Now that the costume was on the floor, she saw only me and nobody else. The role-play was over now.