Her Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
She caught me with her panties -what's she going to do next?
1.3k words
4.03
78.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I saw my sister-in-law, Jillian, standing there, video camera in hand, my dick goes limp and I felt myself start to sweat. It would be one thing if she freaked out – after all, she did just come home to find me in her bedroom, wearing nothing but her panties, jerking off into them. The fact that she wasn't freaking out, but instead waltzed across the room to her bed as if nothing untoward had happened, was unsettling.

She put the video camera in the top drawer of the table beside her bed. The drawer with the lock. "I have to say, John," she said after a moment of uncomfortable silence, "I really didn't know you were into wearing girl's panties. Hey, do you think my sister knows?"

My eyes went wide, and I could feel my heart start to beat faster. "You wouldn't." I immediately started to think about how my wife would react – she's a very conservative, vanilla lover, so I can only imagine it would not be a good reaction in the slightest.

"I wouldn't?" she said confrontationally. "Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure I would." She smiled as she spoke, crossing her legs sultrily. "I mean, why wouldn't I?"

I tripped over my tongue trying to spit out a reason before finally saying "It wold break your sister's heart!"

"You really should have thought of that before you started jerking off into my panties, John," she said flatly. "I mean, god, the front door wasn't even locked; it's almost like you were trying to get caught."

I could feel myself getting red. "This is going to cost me, isn't it?" I finally said, broaching the subject that we were both thinking of.

"More that you could possibly realize," she replied, her smile widening. I hated her in that moment, and yet she looked so sexy, so in control.

"Let me go get my wallet, it's downstairs," I told her.

"Oh, don't be silly John, I don't want your money," she told me. "No, this is going to cost you in other ways."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for a start, I want you to stop hassling me about paying rent and getting a job during the summer, because I'm sick of hearing that shit from you."

"Done," I said. Given how ineffective my hassling her had been, this seemed to be a small price to pay.

"Your real repayment, though," she said, uncrossing her legs, "is that, for the rest of the summer, you are going to become my plaything, unless you want my sister, your wife, to see this little tape of mine."

My eyes went wide again as I processed what she was telling me. Jillian was a hot little piece, but I had never cheated on my wife for as long as we'd been married – and cheating with her sister would be the ultimate betrayal. But what choice did I have, unless I wanted her seeing the video? At the same time, though, wasn't I just putting myself into further jeopardy of being blackmailed if I agreed to this?

I realized it had been a long time since I'd said anything. "Your plaything?" I stammered out, not knowing what else to say. "Like, sexually?"

"Of course, sexually, silly" she said, the sultry smile suddenly getting exchanged for a more innocent-looking one. "There's a bunch of stuff I've been hearing about from girls at school, but haven't had a chance to try out myself. This should be a good chance for me."

"Like, what do you have in mind?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh, all kinds of stuff," she said, laying down on the bed. As she did, I could see her skirt rise up, and almost got a glimpse of the panties she was wearing. "Nothing too intense just yet. But we have a problem, John – I was coming up here to have a nap, but I have to be honest with you, John. I got a little turned on watching you masturbate, and I absolutely cannot nap when I'm turned on. So you're going to have to do something about that."

"What am I going to have to do?" I asked her, already getting visions of fucking her tight little pussy.

"You're going to have to lick my pussy," she tells me, and I just about cum in the panties that are still around my crotch when I hear her say that.

I didn't say anything in response, but just started walking towards the bed that she's laying on, and on which she'd already started hiking up her skirt. I learned as I walked that my attempts to look at her panties a moment ago were futile, because she wasn't wearing any, and also why she always takes so long in the shower in the morning – there isn't a single hair on her mound.

I bury my head between her legs and start licking, starting with a few hesitant stabs at her pussy lips – she was already pretty wet by the time I got down there, so I get right into my routine, rather than taking it slow.

"Yeah, that's it," she said as I started to go a bit faster, my tongue running up and down the length of her pussy. After a few of those, I go into a routine I'd learned in college, using my tongue to spell out the letters of her name against her pussy. She seemed to like that, so I went for her middle name afterwards, and then just started running through the letters in the alphabet.

Eventually I stop doing that, instead starting to focus on her clit, rotating my tongue around it. She must of liked that, because she started running her fingers through my hair. Then I puckered my lips around clit, and started to blow, and she must have really liked that, because I felt her hand at the back of my head, pushing my face into her pussy. I took that as a cue to ramp things up a bit more, and start moving back and forth between her clit and the lips of her pussy, bringing my fingers up to join the fun. Eventually I've got three fingers stretched inside her, and my mouth back to hoovering on her clit. She starts trashing around, calling out my name, and I can tell that I know a few things about pussy that the guys that she goes to school with haven't figured out yet. Then, finally, she let out one final moan, her hips bucking a good two inches into the air as she did. She laid still after that, trying to catch her breath, and I kept licking for a few more seconds to make sure that she was done.

"That was amazing," she said to me, panting, as I finally lifted my head up.

"What can I say, I hung out with some lesbians in college," I told her, "they gave me some good tips."

She laughed at that, and I started to move the rest of my body between her legs, ready to pierce the pussy that I'd just been licking. My cock is rock hard again, sprung to action from the delicious taste of cunt juices.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked, putting her hand on my chest.

"Oh, well, I just assumed..."

"Nonono," she said, shaking her head. "I'm the one in charge here, John. I say what happens, and what doesn't. And for now, I'm fully satisfied, and really in need of a nap. So, I'll just talk to you later, okay?"

"Uh, sure," I say, starting to move off the bed and towards the door. "I'll just

"John," she says, calling after me. "You can hang on to those if you'd like," she said, pointing towards the purple panties that got me in this mess in the first place.

Reluctantly I picked them up. It's going to be an interesting summer.