Her Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best hand dealt will go first," she explained. "After that when its time for the next guy, the one with the most pennies goes. I am the bar maid, so I'll get you whatever you want."

The room was pretty dim, but I thought it was still too bright. So I dug in to the catchall drawer and found some votive candles to put in the middle of the table. I found four but couldn't get the wick out of the wax on one of them. When I turned out the balcony light, there was only enough light to see the cards. From the table you could barely make out the futon and Dee who was already sitting on its edge.

Before I switched off the balcony light, I looked down to catch her smiling face and saw that she was wearing something that looked like a lacy bra and a tiny low cut lace skirt with a gold chain around her waist. I could see light reflecting from the sparkles in her white hair and on her shoulders. Her silhouette looked good, but I knew that too much light could spoil the moment.

"Uh, guys," I said leaning over the table, "don't get too rough with her. She is so old, I'm afraid you might break something."

"I don't know, Ram," Swede said. "Looks to me like she's done this before, and I reckon she knows her limits. So let 'er rip!"

Frankie got busy and every guy had a shot and two beers in front of him before the first hand was completely dealt.

The younger brother drew a pair of Jacks, the best hand, and he immediately started chickening out. "Naw, I don't want to go first."

"I'll go," his friend said. They agreed, and the table had four players, each with a stack of 10 pennies. I just leaned back in the sixth chair and watched.

I watched the young 'un go stand in front of Dee, his back to the poker table, as she pulled his pants down around his knees. Next time I looked, he was between her knees lying on the bed. I could see his white butt bouncing up and down. Wasn't long before we heard him finishing up.

The acting bar maid went over for a closer look, then came to the table to see how the pennies stacked up, and declared the biker with the pony tail to be next. He grinned drunkenly showing his crooked teeth and ambled toward the bed. The first guy returned to his vacant chair.

"Wow," he said. "She gives amazing head!"

"Yeah," I added, "you never feel her teeth, and she actually sucks."

I wasn't trying to be funny, but everyone laughed.

The penny stacks were evened out and another round of tequila shots and another beer was followed by another round of poker. This time they played until Swede ran out of pennies and said that this guy was taking too long. Frankie went over to the futon and played with ponytail's balls and tickled his bunghole until he unloaded.

Dee called out that she needed a bathroom break, but could use another shot when she got back. I took her a shot and a beer and passed it through the bathroom door.

Seeing that her boyfriend had the most pennies, Frankie said that she knew how to speed things up. She dove under the table and started working on his dick. By the time Dee got back to the bed the boyfriend walked in with his cock sticking straight out of his jeans shining with slobber. Even I was laughing. He was done before another hand could be played.

Swede declared himself the winner, and told Frankie that he didn't need priming. He had been ready for a while.

When he went to the bed, he stopped to take off his clothes. The others had just dropped their pants. Swede undressed and even removed his socks. I could see him kissing her before lifting her on top where he moved his big hands around her body. He was surprisingly gentle. I had him pegged to be a lot rougher. Swede would not be hurried, and nobody was about do try either.

It seemed like a long time went by, but it was probable less than 20 minutes. Long enough though to set me wondering what it felt like for her. I often wondered what a woman must feel when a man is inside her—not emotionally, I think I get that, but just the physical sensations.

There were several hands played just to kill time, since the only one still waiting was the young man that skipped his turn--Only fitting that he be last. When I looked to check him out, I saw his eyes were decidedly unfocused. I pointed this out to Frankie who was supposed to keep things going, so she went over to sit in his lap. His interest was slowly rekindled. She unbuttoned her shirt to give him a feel of her big soft titties, and then she unbuttoned his shirt to feel his boney chest. She slipped off his lap and kneeled between his legs and took his half-hard peter out.

"Oh, my god. Look at this!" She looked over her shoulder with a big grin. His cock was a genuine whopper. He seemed proud to show it off. She went to work on it, then after a while she had her pants off and was riding on him. The boyfriend and his buddy were laughing and hooting at the sight of her big ass rolling around on this well endowed but skinny young man. But she didn't forget that his cum was meant for Dee and got off before he was ready to shoot.

I had been so interested in the big woman on the skinny kid that I didn't keep up with Swede until he reappeared at the table. "OK, kid. Your turn," Frankie said as she put a grip on his big member and pulled him to the futon. Dee was lying still on her back with her legs spread and the young man took his dick straight to her pussy to shove it in right away. Dee moaned loudly, and I could see her raise her feet over the boy's back. They bucked around the bed for a few minutes then got quiet.

Since everyone had a turn, there was no reason to continue the poker game. "Who ever wants seconds can just go on in," the big woman announced. The two bikers went in together and fucked her at the same time—one in her mouth and one in her pussy. They came at about the same time, and then went to sleep on the floor.

The first kid to go went back for a second blowjob. When he finished, both young men took off.

Swede gave her a hug and a kiss, said he would take his second turn when he saw her again, and then he left.

Frankie took off her clothes and got in bed with Dee and began kissing and licking her all over. Dee accepted her caresses and kisses, but didn't seem to have much energy left. The woman sucked on Dee's shining pussy for a while but when she realized that she wasn't getting much response, she licked her way up to Dee's face kissing her deeply sharing the mixed tastes of different men. Then moved up to straddle her face, the woman ground her pussy on Dee's face until she came with such force that she woke up her boyfriend who got back in bed with them.

I had stretched out on the floor since I was way to drunk to walk, and watched for a little while as the three of them moved slowly around on each other. The boyfriend might have fucked Dee again, but I was asleep.

I didn't wake up until I heard the two Harleys kick over and blat into the distance. Dee had dressed and was sitting at the table. She had been fucked nine times—ten counting the other woman--and she looked awful.

"Take me home, please."

---0---

I was afraid she'd fall off the bike, and I was still seeing double, so I took it easy. The sky was starting to brighten up when we got to the retirement village. I had to steady her on the steps and walked her all the way to her condo. Once inside, she asked me to stay a while and pointed toward the little refrigerator where she said there was some breakfast food.

She made herself a hot bath while I found some cereal and milk. I was about to light a cigarette when she appeared in a white terry bathrobe with a white towel wrapped around her head. She said she felt a lot better, but had one more favor to ask before I could leave.

"Come to bed with me for a while. You promised I could have you for breakfast."

Knowing she had to have been exhausted, and knowing she wouldn't expect more than a quickie, I kicked off my boots and headed toward the bedroom.

She dropped to the bed and rolled onto her back and opened her arms to me. I undressed and stretched out next to her. She smelled like shampoo and toothpaste. We kissed for a few minutes. The whole time I was thinking about the dicks that had been in her mouth a couple of hours ago. I knew a couple of them had unloaded in her mouth, but she tasted like sweet toothpaste instead.

I played with her pussy for a little bit, and it seemed like there was plenty of slick left inside her, and I was hard enough to get started. As I was raising up, she said, "No. Wait. No one fucked me in the ass tonight, and I want you to so that the night will be complete. Besides my pussy is kind of sore and swollen."

She rolled over, got on her knees, and lifted the robe up over her butt. The skin on her ass was silky smooth and soft, but her butt had become flat and little bit boney. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her crack to pick up a little lubrication, and then worked it into her asshole. Not much resistance, and when inside of her I couldn't get enough friction to come. So I just worked the head through her sphincter, which must have hurt, but she only made little hissing sounds until I shot my wad. It was a good one too. I don't get many that feel like big loads anymore.

She then straightened out but stayed on her tummy. "Mmm, just what I wanted."

"Did that feel good?" I asked.

"No. It burned like hell. I couldn't have taken much more, but it was what I expected and what I wanted. Sometimes I need for it to hurt."

My head was pounding from the tequila. She had never actually asked me to sleep with her, so I figured to go on home. I went to her bathroom to clean up my dick and find some aspirin.

She had an impressive collection of medicines in her cabinet. Most I never heard of, but there were some painkillers. I helped myself to a few different ones, but didn't see any aspirin. I opened one of the little drawers under the sink and found a set of her dentures. They were partials dentures of her upper front teeth.

That explained the amazing quality of her blowjobs. Somehow she was able to remove her partial without me noticing—not that I would have cared at that point anyway.

I put the pills in my jeans and went back to tell her I was leaving. She was sleeping on her back with her mouth open. I looked in her mouth and confirmed that she was wearing an appliance of some kind. It was daylight by that time, and I decided to take advantage of the situation to really look at her body, so I opened her robe.

Her skin was wrinkled all over but felt warm and smooth. I could see the small scars under her breasts where she had first a breast reduction and then implants. With the implants her breasts still sat on top of her chest and were sort of tight. Her belly was very loose—more like little folds than wrinkles. There was another scar on her lower belly with suture marks. Her thighs were more wrinkled than I had expected. She always wore tight pants, and in them her legs looked firm.

---0---

12