Her Possession

Story Info
She is possessed by thoughts of him.
1k words
4.56
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes are radiant with your spirit;
my nostrils fill with your fragrance.
My ears delight in your music,
and my face is covered with your dew
-----Songs of Solomon

I was sitting on my patio early this morning, the air was crisp with the impending approach of winter. I watched as the sun stretched its colorful array of arms across a sleepy sky. In one fleeting moment a memory was triggered.

Its funny how a sound, a smell, a taste, the slightest brush of a breeze can feel like a long ago caress, or how the rising of the sun can awaken and warm a forgotten memory. I remember on early mornings like this we use to talk till it was time for you to start your day. I miss those times, it felt like you and I were the only ones in the universe that were awake.

As I sit back and close my eyes, our time together is played out against the back of my eyes like a movie. My desire for you overwhelms me at times and it is those times that my body becomes possessed by the thought of you, demanding that I release the passion.

I am a prisoner of my own fantasies and I have no choice but to satisfy that familiar throbbing ache. I easily surrender my reality for an hour of my imagination, and for the time being my orgasm can be my only release.

I am alone with my thoughts as I go back into the house and up to my room. I pull out the purple silk chemise from the hiding place at the back of my dresser and slip it on, as it reminds me of our time together.

I slip back into bed, my skin heats up with arousal as I am consumed by this burning desire for you. My fingers trace the path of passion that you have engraved upon my flesh. My hands move over my curves as my conscious self leaves and I feel my hands being replaced with yours.

Hands caress my soft, warm skin, coming up to cover my breasts. With a gentle touch, fingers lightly brush against the tender tips and I moan against the emptiness around me.

I arch my breasts upward searching for the gentle touch of your hand. My body has become impassioned with this unquenchable desire, hands, my hands, your hands, I am not sure, cup my breasts and bring them to my lips. Fingers knead and squeeze, rubbing the nipples against one another, my lips open and my tongue slithers out like a snake approaching its prey. The tip of my tongue touches the peak, I watch as they instantly harden, the surrounding skin taut with engorged desire. My mouth fastens tightly around the pink tip, my tongue coiling around the nipple.

My fingers roll my other nipple between my thumb and index finger, remembering the softness of your fingers as they lightly teased and played my nipples like a fine tuned instrument. I flick my tongue back and forth across the stiff peaks, causing my hips to rise up from the bed. I continue to bathe my nipples in the warmth of my mouth as my other hand seeks to relieve the unbearable aching building up inside.

My hand comes to rest on my mound as my fingers idly twirl the course hair in make believe curls. The moist heat radiates from between my legs enticing my fingers closer to the warmth. As I slide my hand along the smoothness of my freshly shaved lips, my wetness seeps out around my fingers, coating them with my sweet nectar. I bring my fingers to my lips tasting my desire, how I wish I could offer it to you.

With slow urgency I part the silky petals of my smooth shaven lips, the wetness flowing from my inflamed pussy like hot lava flowing from the mouth of a volcano on the verge of erupting.

My finger strokes my engorged clit sending hot flames of pleasure licking thru the core of my body. A moan, a hot, breathless, animalistic moan escapes from my parted lips, can you hear my desperate want for release?

The pleasure inside me builds, sparking a fire in my nerve endings. My fingers play a concerto on my pussy and clit, the frantic rhythm causing my hips to rock forward onto my invading fingers. Oh, the intense depravity of my mind as I imagine my fingers becoming your cock, pounding into my smooth, hot, wet pussy.

Three fingers now fill my pussy, my thumb lightly stroking the velvety skin of my sensitive clit causing it to quiver under my touch. Ummm, how I want to hear you whispering your desires for me to cum, to engulf your cock in my hot, slick sheath, to flood your manhood with my sweet, sticky nectar, to ride you into the unknown, helping you seek your ecstatsy.

Oh God, how I need to satisfy this hunger for you, I gasp as my fingers pump harder and faster, the tension building. My inner muscles grip and release my finger in a staccato throb, sending electric pulses thru-out my sex. My moans seem to possess the air around me adding to my excitement.

The sheets beneath me are soaked with my sweet juice. Over and over I bring myself to the brink of ecstasy, wanting the torture to last just a little longer.

My clit becomes hard and pulses against my thumb and I feel myself being pushed over the edge, pleasure ripples thru my body and I feel as if my nerve endings are being stung by a swarm of bees.

Pleasure, passion, lust are being released from my glorious prison of rapture, enshrouding me in the ultimate satisfaction. My fingers being pushed out by my orgasm, lay wetly against my thigh. The smell of sex fills the air and I bring my fingers to my mouth to suck them like a hungry kitten.

I laid there, my body damp with perspiration, how long, I don't remember, my rushing breath was the only other sound now that broke the total stillness.

Thoroughly exhausted I knew that now my only release would be sleep. As I drifted off the memories began to play back against my closed eyes, and I knew I was about to become a prisoner of my own dreams.