Her Problematic Fave Ch. 02

Story Info
The interview continues.
2k words
4
8.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

She soaped her body up, shivering as every sudsing touch elicited a wince of soreness. She wasn't physically aching, but bone-tired, weariness seeping through her, her self-image shattered. No matter how hard she tried to concentrate on washing herself off, she couldn't forget what enjoyment the dirtiness had brought.

When she got out, Jeremy was waiting. "You're still filthy," he said. "I think I'll give you a bath."

He picked her up, carried her across the room. The cold air goosepimpled her flesh, but she wasn't in it for long. Unnoticed, he had drawn a bath for her. The water was hot, just the way she liked it, and he had added a fragrant bath oil to water. Going in felt like being immersed in silk.

She'd been so... enthused in blowing Jeremy that she'd made herself sweat, made herself sticky and smelly and grungy. Now the hot water soothed her sore muscles, the knowledge that she'd showered adding to the good clean feeling, the scent of the shimmering water adding a feminine touch. She just had to relax and allow herself to go limp, Jeremy quickly, professionally easing her this way and that as he washed her. He had put on a cologne that Katie found she liked; she wondered if he had chosen it after gauging her or if he'd always been wearing it.

Shortly, Jeremy was finished bathing her. He stood, still naked, and ordered her out of the bath. The water was still warm, comfortable, but Katie sensed it was a kind of test. She stood, and Jeremy nodded approvingly. "Can't have you turning into a prune." He drained the water, then shocked her by taking a towel and drying her, very thorough, very gentle.

The luxury of having her... her daddy serve her in this way was almost overwhelming. Katie tried not to let herself draw conclusions from this. It had no meaning other than the fact that it pleased Jeremy to have her dry.

"I thought you'd sleep better after a bath," he said, then took a bottle of lotion and squirted it out onto his hands, rubbing his palms together.

"I... I can't stay," Katie said automatically, some shrill note of protest coming to the forefront despite the fact that she was standing naked in the middle of a stranger's bathroom, him equally naked, beginning to rub lotion into the skin of her legs, arms, her back...

"Then leave," Jeremy said carelessly. He pulled Katie's arms out to swath them in lotion, then let go of them. Katie allowed them to drop to her sides.

She couldn't help herself. She felt wonderfully loved, cared for, pampered, and to some degree, unworthy of having someone so powerful do something so menial, something she could do herself. But as his strong hands began rubbing the lotion over her breasts and belly, but heedless of how intimate his touch was and grunting an enjoyment of her naked body, Katie found herself hoping that he would never stop doing this himself.

The lotion made it feel exquisite when he glossed over her nipples, and she liked the way they slid under his fingers, never a tangible grip, but an insubstantial heat brought about by his rubbing hands. She was astonished that he wanted her again, but after only a few seconds, Katie knew he would get what he wanted.

"That's that," Jeremy said, clapping her on the ass. "Go. Get some sleep."

Katie blinked. In the absence of her earlier, kneejerk conversational skills, words came slow and drudgingly. "Won't... someone...?"

"It's my hotel room," Jeremy said. "There's free wi-fi. You can even upload your article from here."

"You just want me to... stay here?"

"It would make things simpler. I can fuck you when I get back."

A pulse went through Katie. Triggered her kneejerk conversational skills. "Where are you going now?"

"To fuck someone else," Jeremy said evenly. "Less of a filthy whore than you. Still pretty filthy."

The pulse kept going through Katie. "I should probably... sleep."

"Do that," he nodded.

***

As she laid in bed, she felt an emptiness inside her, a void that had once been filled by his attention and almost desperate need to claim her. It left her with various feelings of warmth and longing, vague tingles in her clit. Katie woke up hours later, sweaty and vibrating, breathing hard, full of heat. She stumbled into the shower, turned the water on, and let it pound down on her like a hose putting out a fire.

Suddenly the curtain was shoved aside. Jeremy stood there, naked, his massive cock already erect, quivering with power in front of his belly. Katie's eyes swung to his hard-on as if mesmerized. Suddenly, she felt not the slightest bit tired. "The water's fine..."

He got under the warm spray with her and just the sound of the water drizzling on his hard flesh made her fling her arms around his neck, press her slippery breasts to his body. Her silky cunt throbbed eagerly as his groin, his shaft pressed up against her belly. Katie felt soft and supple, intensely sexy and confident in her body as it trembled against him.

Suddenly she was dropping to her knees in front of him, taking his cockhead between her wet lips, sucking on it fiercely and jerking the trunk in her tight fist, determined to make up for her poor performance earlier.

Jeremy was unimpressed. "You sure want it, don't you, slut?" he grunted. "Well, you'll have to fucking beg for it. I'm not just gonna give it to you..."

Coming away with her lower lip between her teeth, Katie whined "Please, daddy, please! I really need it! Let me suck it, I'll do better than last time, I promise!"

"I don't want your mouth anymore. I want you to spread your legs and thank me when I'm balls-deep in your pussy, because you appreciate having a big cock between your legs, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy, I do, I will, yes!"

He pulled her up by the armpits, whirled her around and pushed her into the tiled shower wall. Pulled back on her hips to make her lean forward like she was being frisked.

"Spread your legs for daddy," he husked, and she was obedient. His hands groped her warm cheeks, plying them open, and for a moment he just held them that way, splayed, exposed, the shower water pouring down onto her gaping, needy cunt.

"Shove it in!" Katie panted. "Fuck me with every inch of that beautiful cock! I need it! I'll die without it!"

Her tender pussy lips sucked at his cockhead as he guided it in, then he eased himself inside, sucking in his breath at the ready tightness of her cunt. A deep moan came from Katie; she clasped down on his cock eagerly.

"Not too loose for a slut. Whaddya do, let 'em fuck you in the ass? Use your hands to get 'em off? Can't be your mouth, that ain't worth shit—" Jeremy taunted, beginning to fuck her with powerful strokes.

Every time he slammed forward she gasped with excitement, wriggling her penetrated sex on his groin, undulating her lush ass against his thrusts. She bit her lip at the tense pain. His manhood was too big for her tight slit, but as she grew more aroused, the pain gave way to an intense feeling she couldn't discern from pleasure...

Jeremy settled into a steady tempo, plunging his cock in and out like a piston and squeezing Katie's plump tits in his hands. Katie wailed, twisting her head around to kiss him. She'd begun to clench as he drove into her deep and furious, his thrusts battering her tender womanhood with shattering sensations.

"Forgot what hot young cunt felt like—" Jeremy groaned, squeezing her breasts harder. "Can't suck worth a damn, but at least your pussy's nice and tight... does it clench down hard when you come? That might actually get me off..."

As he fucked into her with his violent lunges, one hand slid down and found her swollen clitoris. He stroked his middle finger rapidly across the sensitive bud, and Katie screamed with happiness. He kept up the relentless rhythm for long minutes, until the warm spray had turned cold, letting the young woman have a series of breathtaking orgasms that reduced her to a sobbing, frenzied wreck.

"Not bad, slut! Almost virgin tight! That's great cunt, really great—unnnn! Gonna shoot now! Get my rocks off!! Remember to thank daddy—"

"Thank you, daddy, thank you, thank you for fucking me so hard-!" Katie screamed, writhing her ass fervently as he pounded deep into her. She reared back her head and gurgled through the shower spray as his cum spurted into her cunt, tingling inside her. She hadn't been fucked this long or this thoroughly in her whole life, and she was tremendously, ridiculously grateful.

Scowling, hating him, loving how he was fucking her, she came.

Jeremy gritted his teeth and held his breath as her finished slit drained him. Katie sobbed in exhausted pants, her cunt juicy—she clenched again as Jeremy pulled himself out of her pussy.

She felt ashamed of herself, turned on by how ashamed she was. To let herself be fucked and filled up with cum besides, it was too much. She felt dirty. The slow slithering of his cum down her trembling thighs was like the touch of some lustful monster on her.

"Clean daddy off," Jeremy said, jerking her around and dropping her to her knees. He waved his messy cock in her face. "Your cunt got me all sticky. Lick me clean."

"I already—" A strand of cum hung from his cock and she could smell her own cream on his matted pubic hair. She didn't know how she had ever taken such a thing into her mouth. "That's too much, Jeremy, that's really too much—"

"You're very familiar all of a sudden, little girl. How about you do it right now, you fucking whore, or I never fuck you again? How about that? And you want me to fuck your slutty little hole again, don't you?"

"Bastard," Katie whimpered, but she opened her mouth and dropped her head to his cock. The slimy mix of his taste and hers was even more overwhelming than it'd been the first time, almost sickening, but as she slurped it up, she nearly came.

She couldn't understand what was happening. He'd harassed her, defiled her, treated her like a sex slave. But it was turning her on. And when she was done sucking—when he'd decided she was done—he had her dry him off with a towel. She did, pausing to kiss his long, limp manhood gingerly. Despite everything, she felt profoundly sexy, and for all her discomfort, she was brimming over with gratitude.

His dirty talk, as crude as it was, filled her with a heat that she now recognized as acutely sexual. She realized how unhappy she had been with men who only wanted her once a day, or even not at all, men who put her on a pedestal and treated her like a princess. She shuddered to imagine a man who would only dare defile her once or twice a week, in the dark, under the covers, treating it as a shameful thing. Which it was, but she liked that, she liked the shame, the knowledge that she was absolutely whorishly giving herself over to a voracious sexual appetite, both Jeremy's and her own.

He had forced her to admit, to both of them, that he was exactly the man she needed, and she was just the horny little slut for him. A slut who had finally found enough hard cock to keep her satisfied. Well, satisfied for the next half hour. Then she'd need cock back in her soft, wet, hungry cunt. Or at the very least, she'd start to think about it again. And she liked thinking about it.

"Well," Jeremy said. "That was fun. But I think you'd better get going. And by the way, I made a copy of your recording. Maybe I'll send you an edit of some of the juicy bits, once I get it cleaned up a little. Autotune it or something. You'd like that, right?"

"Yes, daddy."

And somehow, she meant it.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers