Her Punishment

Story Info
The new queen sleeps with her attendant and is punished.
2.4k words
3.72
35.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer awakened, and rolled over. Beside her lay Robert, still sleeping as if dead. She smiled gently at the man she loved and slipped out of bed. Wrapping herself in a robe of scarlet silk, she left the bedroom that she shared with Robert and walked down the corridor towards the room where Laura would be resting. Laura had been Robert's attendant and bedmate for a long time before Jennifer had become his queen, but the bewitching brunette had never once shown anything but loyalty towards her as Robert's queen. Jennifer was very much attracted to Laura, and could never enter a room in which she was without kissing her and wanting more. Robert did not allow them to have sexual relations without his permission, and more often than not this required him watching and joining in. The resulting sexual tension between the two women made their lives interesting, to say the least.

When Jennifer quietly opened the door of Laura's chamber, the girl still slept. Like Robert, she appeared almost dead, but Jennifer could wake her. Pressing her lips to the sleeping woman's forehead, then onto her lips, the colour flooded into Laura's face and she stirred. As her eyes opened, she snaked her arms around Jennifer's waist, pulling the queen onto the bed. Only Laura, Jennifer thought. Only Laura could make her feel like this. Robert, her master and her equal all in one could made her fall deeply in love with him every time he looked in her eyes, every time he touched her and every time he didn't. But this woman, the woman she now lay over, made her feel a sense of power which she never felt with Robert.

Deciding that she didn't care what Robert said or did right now, she pinned Laura's wrists with her own hands and kissed her full on the lips, the passion immediately wakened between them as they explored each other. Laura's hands and wrists were tense; she was trying to escape. Jennifer smiled at this, the knowledge that she had far superior strength due to her supreme status made it impossible for Laura to get away using simple force. Kicking the covers away with her feet, Jennifer now lay above a beautiful woman. For a moment she stopped and gazed at Laura, her head spinning with lust as she drank in the sight. The vampire's naked body was porcelain white against the deep purple of the sheet, and her eyes stared big and blue into Jennifer's own, willing her to make a move. For a second, Jennifer hesitated. She could not stop staring at Laura but in the next instant she remembered her status and pounced. Lying flat onto Laura's body, she whispered delicately but erotically into the girl's ear.

"My darling girl, see how I take you without his permission. I'm going to be punished for this, and still I take you. Enjoy it while it lasts, ma petite, for it will be good." As she said the last, Jennifer slid her body down Laura's. The girl moaned as Jennifer took her perfectly formed nipple gently between full red lips, tasting it with her tongue and pulling on it gently. First one, then the other, then switching again and again until Laura's eyes were half closed with longing.

Jennifer ran her hands up Laura's sides, feeling her curves and wishing all the more that this pleasure would not come with later pain. As her hands reached Laura's shoulders, Jennifer started to run her tongue down Laura's body, licking and kissing ever part of her stomach and thighs. The girl let out a moan, and her legs naturally parted in anticipation of what she hoped came next. Jennifer did not make her wait long, as she slowly yet forcefully ran her tongue the full length of Laura's lips. A stifled scream excaped Laura's throat and Jennifer pulled back, quickly sliding up the vampire's body and closing her hand over her mouth. Laura's eyes widened, and Jennifer whispered in her ear again with venom in her words.

"Be quiet!" If the master hears you, he will ensure that you receive no pleasure. Is that what you want? IS IT?" The girl shook her head, and Jennifer's eyes softened as she realised she had frightened her young concubine. Slipping a hand between the girl's legs, she started to massage the area, subtly catching her clit and enjoying the muffled gasps which escaped her throat. Returning her mouth to Laura's clit, Jennifer became even more forceful and soon the girl reached the edge, shuddering as the waves of pleasure engulfed her as she tried to remain quiet. Jennifer kissed her, letting the girl moan into the mouth of her mistress. As Laura recovered, the two women lay still, Jennifer lying flat on top of her young vampire and they breathed together, in and out in perfect unison.

As their lips touched for the first time since Laura's orgasm, they heard heavy footsteps advancing rapidly down the corridor. As their eyes met in fear, the door opened and slammed into the wall. Robert stood, taking in the scene before him. Striding to the bed, he pulled Jennifer to her feet and she stood, attempting to be regal but clearly shaking in terror.

"How dare you...I have told you time and again Jennifer, you KNOW you are not allowed secret liasons with this girl, this vampire, your inferior!" Laura was in tears by this point, and a muscular attendant to Robert carried her out of the door. Jennifer knew that Laura was to be punished by this attendant, and she already planned to go to her and end the punishment if it was still continuing after her own ended. As Jennifer watched Laura go, Robert continued in a softer but much more frightening voice.

"My queen. You are MY QUEEN. I know you have power over her and I know she is loyal to you. Perhaps more so than she is to me. You've pushed me Jennifer, I shall punish you for this misdemeanor myself." He took her wrists and pulled her to him, biting into her neck as she struggled to get away. She was scared of Robert for the first time since she had become his queen and she didn't want to be punished, but he was so much stronger than her and she felt herself slip out of consciousness.

When she awoke, she was tied down, naked, not for the first time since she had met the man who was now her king, but she had never been punished for something so severe as this. She was in the room in which she had first been received, lying on the cold table with her limbs chained down. She felt shivers run down her spine and she realised that Robert was whispering words into her ear. It made her even more nervous when she realised that she didn't understand the language he was speaking; what was going on here?

"Jennifer." At last, one word she knew. He spoke her own name in a voice devoid of any of the love which she hoped he felt for her. As her heart sank at hearing this, a whip cracked heavily across her body. She gasped, the tension in her body made this hurt all the more and she struggled not to cry. Again and again the whip caught her stomach, her thighs, her breasts and she knew she was scared. She felt lesions appear in her skin, and as the blood ran down her body the whipping stopped. Her breathing was heavy and intermittant, and she could feel Robert's anger like hot steam in her head. This connection between them made love easy, very easy. They could sense each other's hopes, their dreams, their wishes. But Jennifer knew, that this connection meant that she could not hide anything from him, and he could hide nothing from her. She knew he had sensed her pleasure when she had been with Laura and that was what had brought him flying to the girl's chamber. In the same way that she could feel this rage in his head, she was certain he could feel her fear.

Jennifer's eyes were closed, she no longer felt able to keep them open. The pain, though the blood has stopped flowing, still stabbed at her entire body and she knew she was struggling to stay conscious. However, she became aware of pressure on her body, and when she opened her eyes with strength she could barely muster, Robert's face an inch from hers, anger still evident in the eyes which she had first noticed so long ago and called captivating. She was far too scared to be captivated now, the anger there was such that she had never seen before. How could he be this angry, she thought. But she knew. She had directly defied him and he hated it. Most likely he hated her.

In a second she gasped. Robert, with strength superior to her own, had entered her. Her master, in this instance that was all he was, had made one single thrust and now he was still. She had no clue of how he had become aroused when he was so angry, but she could feel the evidence of this arousal as he filled her up. Despite her fear, she felt herself becoming aroused also. She closed her eyes, willing it to go away, she did not want this with so much pain still in her body. However, disappear it did not and as Robert began to move she felt pleasure already beginning to build. He moved strongly, forcefully, almost harder than Jennifer could bear in her bruised and bleeding state. But bear it she did, and very soon she felt him shudder and come. As he did, the throb of his cock almost, almost sent her over the edge.

But Robert had knowledge of her body exactly equal to the knowledge she had of it, and he had stopped just before the pleasure broke. Withdrawing from her body in one quick motion, he stood, and blindfolded her deftly with a black blindfold which let in no light. Jennifer was once again frightened, and as the whip came down again she didn't know if she could quite bear the torture which she was experiencing. Robert stopped flagellating her just as the lesions opened again on her battered body. Jennifer was fairly sure that she was bruised and certain that she was bloody, and did not want to ever see the horrific sight which she knew her body would be.

As she lay, shaking noticeably, she felt gentle touches on her body. Robert's lips pressed against each wound in turn, and gently lapped at the blood which seeped from each lesion in Jennifer's skin. The sensation of his tongue on her felt so soft and gentle after the thrashing with the whip that she slipped out of consciousness altogether, as for the first time in what seemed like hours she was not in pain.

*

When she awoke she was in her own bed, entirely alone. The darkness of the room engulfed her, the candles had long since been extinguished and Jennifer supposed that she had missed a day in the time she had been unconscious. Laura, her faithful attendant, stood to one side of the room, and upon seeing her queen awaken, rushed to her side. She had cuts and bruises on her face, and Jennifer knew that the pain underneath the young woman's clothing would be almost as bad as her own. Laura pulled back the covers, and gasped in horror as she looked down upon Jennifer's body. Whilst the cuts no longer bled and had healed far quicker than the same wounds would have done had she been human, the criss-cross of whip marks was still plain to see. As Laura stared, still with horror written all over her face, the door opened and Robert walked in. She withdrew into the shadows and closed the door behind her as she left.

"Jennifer." She looked at him, and his clear eyes conveyed what his heart felt. He loved her. Thank God he still loved her. His uttering of her name had the emotion restored to it, and he strode over to the bed. Lying down beside her, he traced each mark on her body with his fingers, taking care to keep his nails away from her skin. Then suddenly, he was on her and kissing her with such passion that Jennifer did not have time to wince with the pain of being touched when she was overcome with the exquisite feeling of Robert's lips on hers. His hands were either side of her head, meshed in her hair, and he lost almost every speck of self control that a master vampire such as himself was required to have. She hadn't even known he could lose control in this way.

He leant up on his arms, one on either side of her body, and ever so gently eased into her. This time, her body was ready for him, had become so when his lips first touched hers so insistently. This time he moved slowly, so slowly, and held the contact of her eyes with his. Those beautiful eyes, so many colours, looked into Jennifer's plain brown eyes, and she felt like the most important woman on earth, to be this vampire's queen and rule with him.

She couldn't bear the speed he was moving and raked her nails down his back, dragging long red lines across his pale skin. He started moving faster, and as he did Jennifer felt the pressure beginning to mount. His speed was supreme, superhuman, and as she began to come, so too did he, their perfect union evident as they shook together before collapsing into each others' arms. Kissing her, he once again whispered into her ear.

"I am sorry, my queen, for the pain I caused you. I hope it will have taught you obediance, for I have not the heart to harm you again. I love you my queen." Jennifer smiled into his hair before replying.

"My master, I will never disobey you again, and I love you more than I can say." Robert stroked the back of her head, and Jennifer fell asleep against his chest. Robert stayed awake for a long time afterwards, holding his queen close to him until he too fell asleep.