Her Restless Night

Story Info
Did her restless mind create the man who came?
949 words
4.11
13.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

It was late and she was awake. She had gone to bed as normal but had hoped that he would want her - want to make love to her.

He was asleep.

It was not totally dark and she gazed around at the ceiling and the walls illuminated through the slight gap in the curtain.

She wasn't tired.

She lay listening to the sound of his breathing and let her mind wander aimlessly, hoping that sleep would come to her soon.

As she remembered the events of a quite ordinary day she found her thoughts returning again and again to the stories she had read on that web site. The one that had become irresistable since she had been sent there by a stranger.

The stories were sensual of course, and created a sexual tension in her body whenever she read them. Yes, there were some that were better than others and some that didn't appeal to her at all, but whenever she visited the site she left in a heightened state of awareness of her own sexuality.

She was laying on her back with her hands by her sides at first, but as the memories distracted her so she needed to feel them on her skin. Her own fingertips became those of her lover, her hands the strong hands of a Black Knight on his servant.

She gasped as her wrist was gripped firmly.

She didn't understand how but he had found a way into her house, her bedroom. His hand was under the covers of her bed - was he going to take her in her own bed?

She resisted - sure that her husband would wake - convinced that she couldn't enjoy the pleasure of the Black Knight in this way. Yet he wanted her and she was unable to refuse him.

The hand pulled her to the side of the bed and she slipped from under the duvet onto the floor. He imediately pulled the nightgown over her head and held her naked body against his rough clothes.

When he kissed her his kisses banished any hesitation that remained. Her mouth opened and her face pressed on his. She wanted to devour him and be devoured by him.

Her body had been restless with desire earlier but now there was an urgent need. She was an animal and felt only the throbbing of her cunt.

She spread herself on the floor - totally open to him and ready to obey whatever his command - but he was still and silent.

She realised that he was looking down on her in the moonlight.

He paused for no more than a minute and then she felt his body over hers. He covered her neck with kisses and his hands made nerves flutter under her skin from her shoulders right down to her thighs.

She felt her nipples stiffen as he found and pinched them.

She pushed her hips up and wide - needing to feel his fingers in her. She wanted him to feel how wet she was, how needy. When he finally spread her cunt lips she sighed with relief and gripped his arm in case he should move his hand away.

He didn't move away .. he slipped his fingers into her thrusting body and let her squeeze and cling to him. It was two fingers at first and they slipped in easily, so he replaced them with three and pushed deep. Again she gasped and this time a low moan escaped her lips "Fuck me .. please ... please!!"

He fumbled with his belt and she was in no doubt that he was ready for her when his cock sprang free and stiff. She kept still - wanting it in her but not wanting to lose sight of it.

As he knelt between her thighs and laid his body on hers she felt the hardness of it against her belly and pushed up against him .. wanting it in her .. wanting to be filled by him. He let her reach down and guide it between the slippery flesh of her cunt lips and so deep into her.

She rocked herself back and forth under him - unable to be still with her Knight's firm flesh in hers. She needed to create movement to increase the sensation .. to feel the intensity build as it surely would.

Already her legs were trembling .. she clung to him as he started to move on her.

His cock slipped slowly out and his whole body thrust as it pushed back in.

Over and over he left her body and then parted her cunt walls again as he slid back in.

He seemed to get further each time, his cock swelling as her flesh clung to it.

Then he came .. the hot juices shooting from him and flooding into her. She felt the first spurt and then their tightness forcing it to pour from her cunt and run down between her cheeks.

She couldn't stand it - the pleasure was so intense - she held him tight and felt her body shake.

She cried out with pleasure as she shuddered around him .. sobbing as each wave of her orgasm flowed through her.

They laid together and rested until he slipped from her and kissed her lips softly.

He was gone and she lay on the floor, exhausted but happy and not at all troubled by the damp patch on the carpet.

Had it been real?

She got back into bed carefully when she heard him stir in his sleep and felt his leg cover hers, his hand reach down for her.

"Are you awake?"

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers