Her Revenge

Story Info
They fought over a comic book character, she won.
2k words
4.2
9.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrshyboy
mrshyboy
14 Followers

He woke in the morning after a sleep in. They'd been at the comic store party the night before, well he was, she left just after she arrived.

Thinking of the party reminded him of what happened. He'd told her to come as his favourite female comic book character, which she thought she had done. He was always reading super man comics so she came as super girl.

When she saw him standing there as batman she knew she'd gotten it wrong.

They'd argued infront all of their friends. He'd gotten drunk and stumbled home.

'I better call her' he thought and went to roll over.

'What the hell' he said as his arm barely moved. He looked up and saw it was tied to the bedpost. Both arms were, as were both legs. He was spread eagled on the bed. Then he realised he was naked too.

'What the hell happened last night, I didn't have that much to drink did i?' He thought, trying to work out how to get out of bed.

Suddenly a female voice came from the hallway.

'Don't even bother Bruce' it sounded like his girlfriend, but something was different. And who the hell is Bruce he thought.

'I know everything about you Bruce, or do you prefer Batman?'

Little did he know that after the argument she went and did some shopping, and planned to get him back for the night before.

Confused he didn't know what was happening.

She stepped into the room, she was clad in a black latex catwomen bodysuit. It was so tight it was basically a second skin, it even had a tail on her ass. She stood at the end of the bed, looking at his naked body spread in front of her.

'Untie me please' he asked, amazed at his girlfriend standing before him.

'Why? Isn't catwomen batman's enemy? I've captured batman. Why would I let him go?' She asked in a sultry, lustful tone.

'Stop playing games' he said as she walked around the bed. He got a better look at her.

She had knee high black boots on and he couldn't work out the tail. It didn't look like it was part of the costume. There were zips over her breasts and a mask covering her eyes and hair.

His eyes went down her again. The suit followed her curves perfectly over her breasts, over her hips and thighs and the only skin other than her lower face he could see was her perfectly smooth pussy.

'Isn't this what you wanted? Don't you want catwomen? You wanted her last night, what's changed?'

She leant in beside him and licked up his face, a gentle 'meow' in his ear.

'Obviously part of you loves this look' she stated.

Looking down his body they saw his cock was rock hard.

She climb up on the bed, standing over him he saw her pussy, perfectly smooth, not a hair to be seen.

Then he saw it, the tail wasn't part of the suit, it was coming from her ass.

She laid down beside him, the latex of her suit pressing against him.

She always wanted to take control, but for some reason she never had. He always like being in charge, 'not this time' she thought to herself as she ran her fingers over his body down to his cock.

She teased his hard cock with her fingers, running them up and down his cock, tickling his balls.

'What should I do with Bruce Wayne?' She said out loud, still teasing his cock.

She laid on top of him, he could feel the heat coming from her pussy, her clit laying right on his cock. He could feel her getting wet as she moved herself around on his cock.

She teased him, moving her hips around so the tip of his cock would touch her pussy, ready to slid in only for her to move away.

'Not yet' she told him 'you haven't made me cum yet'

She moved herself forward, moving her knees beside his head. He wasn't normally into giving her oral, usually just enough to get her in the mood but never anything special. Today she was going to make him make her cum.

Her pussy was just above his mouth, he smell the sweetness of it.

He stuck his tongue out and flicked her clit.

A bolt went through her body, but that wasn't enough, she wanted more. She lowered herself down so her pussy was against his mouth.

'Eat me' she demanded 'make me cum'

With his mouth on her pussy he started kissing, taking both her pussy lips in his mouth. His tongue exploring her hot wet pussy.

She grinded back and forward, her clit rubbing against him.

He stuck his tongue straight into her pussy, something he hadn't done before. 'That's more like it' she thought and she started rocking, using his tongue as a little cock.

She grabbed her little clit toy, turned it on and pressed it against her clit while he tongue fucked her pussy.

He switched between tonguing her and licking her clit. The sensation of her clit buzzing and his tongue moving around sent waves of pleasure through her, her pussy felt like it was on fire.

She grinded down harder as she felt it coming. She could feel the orgasm building up from deep in her pussy, wanting to get out. 'Keep going, it's cumming, don't stop'. More and more it grew until she couldn't control it anymore and it rushed through her, exploding out through her pussy.

He could feel it happening, she stopped all of a sudden and her pussy got so hot and wet until she came.

She came all over his face. She hadn't cum like that before. It kept pulsing through her. She moved her body down his, her wet pussy coming to rest on his cock. She leaned forward and kissed him, wanting to taste her cum on him. She licked his face clean, wanting more.

She grinded her pussy down on his cock, feeling the head rub on her clit. She wanted him inside her, and knew he wanted to as well, but she loved this feeling of power and teasing him.

She grabbed his cock with her hands, the feeling of latex on his cock was new to him.

She held his cock up and crouched over it, lowering herself down so the head was between her pussy lips, she rocked back and forward, teasing him with his cock just between her lips.

Slick from her cum there was no resistance as she lowered herself down, taking him fully in her hot wet pussy.

She knew he loved her bouncing up and down, but this was about her and what she wanted.

She moved her hips around, not lifting them up at all, she wanted to feel his cock touching every part of her pussy.

She found the spot she wanted his cock rubbing and kept it there whilst running her hands up and down her latex clad body.

He laid there looking at his girlfriend on him. Her body wrapped in black, the way she was on him he couldn't even see his cock anymore, just this black figure on him. If he could break free he would show her who was the boss.

She got her clit toy again and ran it over her breasts, feeling the tingling going through her nipples. She ran it down to her clit. The feeling of his cock deep in her with the buzzing on her clit was almost too much for her handle, she did everything she could not to cum straight away.

He could feel the buzzing coming through her pussy on his cock but he wanted more. He wanted to feel her pussy sliding up and down his cock.

She couldn't control her orgasm anymore, she leant forward and pressed herself against him as another orgasm rocked throughout her body.

She laid for a minute before lifting herself off his cock.

'Are you finished yet?' He asked. 'Not a chance' she replied. She spun around and put her freshly fucked wet pussy and planted it on his mouth.

'Clean me up' she demanded, feeling his tongue working on her again.

She grabbed his cock and started licking it clean, trying to anyway. His tongue in her pussy was distracting. She pulled herself off him, dragging her furry ass tail over his face.

She slid herself back on his cock, turning to look at him. He finally got a proper view of how hot the suit made her ass look. She grabbed her tail and flicked it across his face.

She leant forward, lifting the tail showing where it ended. He loved her ass and loved fucking it.

She played with the plug, turning it around, pulling it out a little.

She loved the feeling of being double stuffed, though he didn't want her doing it. But she didn't care what he thought right now. She wanted it so she got it.

She stopped playing with it and sat back up, grabbing her buzzer. She worked it on her clit again then had an idea.

She could see his balls just sitting there. She know he didn't really like her playing with them, so she moved the toy onto them.

She felt his body tense as he felt it there, a weird sensation running through his balls.

She was so lost in her own thoughts teasing and toying with him she didn't realise he'd gotten a hand free and was undoing the other.

He sat up suddenly, wrapping his arms around hers so she couldn't move.

She was too shocked to react or make any noise.

Pushing her forward with his weight he was able to undo his legs.

'My turn now' he stated. Laughing she replied 'i was surprised it took you this long'. His arm around her waist he lifted her ass up, his cock still buried inside her. She braced herself on her arms as he held her hips.

He started pounded into her pussy harder then he had ever before. She felt every thrust send a wave of pleasure through her body, bringing her to another orgasm. She grabbed the sheets trying to control herself as she came with the added pleasure of the hard fucking.

He loved the look and feeling of the latex on her hips, making it easier for him to hold onto as he slammed into her.

He looked at the tail imagined what it looked like, him fucking her from behind with her in full black with cats ears and a tail.

He started playing with the tail toy, pulling it out slightly and sliding it back in.

Getting into a steady rhythm she felt like she had two cocks fucking her. She saw the buzzer on the bed and grabbed it, quickly moving it to her clit.

The feeling of being totally filled and her clit buzzing was too much to handle and she had the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. She moaned and moaned as her body rocked with waves of heat from her pussy.

Her pussy tensed tightly around his cock and pulsed, tightening and relaxing.

He felt it happening and knew he wouldn't last much longer.

'Get ready' he told her, as he pulled out of her.

She spun around quickly and took his cock in her mouth. She could still her body coming out of the orgasm and sucked him like she was possessed.

One hand grabbed his balls as he was fucking her mouth.

He pulled out of her mouth and she started pulling him off, wanting his cum.

She stuck out her tongue as the tip of her tongue touched his cock his cum shot out, all over her tongue.

She managed to get most of it but some dripped down on her breasts. She had his cock in her mouth sucking him dry, cum dripping from her mouth.

When he couldn't cum anymore he fell back on the bed. She sat there, using her fingers to wipe up the cum off her body, licking her fingers clean.

When she was sure she had cleaned up every bit she curled beside him, her head on his chest and purred, a content kitty.

mrshyboy
mrshyboy
14 Followers