Her Sanity Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came at least twice before I heard the sound I had dreaded. Outside, I heard the door shut on my husband's car. Shit, he was home already! Any second, he would barge into the house, and here I was with a hunk's head between my thighs.

We had to get out of the living room quick. I scrambled to gather our clothes and I pulled Colin upstairs. It might have been more proper to pull Colin by his arm, but this was such a crazy fantasy already, I couldn't resist: while he was still pulling up his jeans, I grabbed him by his wiener and led him up the stairs. He didn't complain much.

I heard Hank open the door as I pulled Colin into my son's room and closed the door behind us. I locked it. Hopefully, we had left no evidence downstairs. If so, it was too late to retrieve it. I wrapped my trembling arms around Colin and kissed him quietly.

From the living room, I heard Hank call, "Honey, you home?" If we stayed silent, maybe Hank would stay downstairs, eat and watch TV.

I whispered in Colin's ear, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

He chucked softly. "I'm fine."

"When I grabbed your ... equipment?"

He assured me, "I think it will still work."

"Let's test it out." I took him to the bed. I finally removed my skirt, then lay down and spread my legs for him. My pussy was still wet and hungry. And Colin was ready to feed it.

He was about to enter me when I stopped him. "Do you have protection?"

A pained look filled his face. "Shit, I hadn't planned this out." Then he brightened. "I know where Steve keeps his." He reached into Steve's dresser and produced the goods. I was surprised Steve needed them, but good for him, I figured. Hopefully he wouldn't notice one missing from the box.

I rolled the rubber on Colin's cock. "That feels okay?" I teased quietly.

He nodded.

I slipped the head of his cock between my cunt lips. "So far, so good," he joked.

"It's very good," I agreed.

I embraced him as he slid his huge cock into me, all the way in. He pumped with such vigor, it made the bed squeak louder than I had expected. I prayed Hank wouldn't hear it downstairs. Luckily, we weren't over a room Hank would likely be in.

Colin kissed my tits while his cock kept sliding in and out through my walls. His cock filled me more than Hank's ever could. Size isn't everything, but it does have its advantages. My head flew back, pounding into the pillow.

Outside the room, I could hear footfalls. My husband! And there was no hiding the sound of the bedsprings as this young stud pounded with vigor. I tried to get control of things, stifle my moans and slow my movements, but there was no way I could be still. This was the best fuck of my life, and if it meant divorce or whatever, fuck it. This was worth anything.

I heard Hank jiggle the doorknob. "Who's in there?" he demanded.

Colin stopped a moment, but I held him harder and kept the motion going. I called to my husband, "I'm cleaning in here. Just," mmmm, "just go downstairs and have dinner. I'll be ... I'll ... be down when I'm done."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes!" I tried to keep my voice free of the frustration I was feeling toward Hank and the relief I was getting at Colin's touch.

I heard nothing from outside the room. But I wasn't really listening. I was focusing on the wave after crashing wave of orgasm rolling though my body as Colin came with me. Hank must have bought it because there was no further interruption.

After Colin and I were both spent, we cuddled in that bed, his firm, young body at my fingertips. I was sure a bad case of BWVAKTBOOM was going to set in, but I didn't care. We lay there for a while. Maybe we were hoping Hank would leave the house. But he didn't.

It didn't seem there was any way to sneak Colin out of here, or keep hiding what had happened. Eventually I just said, What the fuck?

The divorce wasn't bad. Eventually Steve got over it, though Colin placated him by never seeing me again. Damn it. But Colin had been right: it turned out there were still plenty of men who wanted to date me. And I finally sampled enough to rival my girlfriend.

I would trade all those men, however, for one more night with Colin. Yes, he was worth it.

12