Her Secret Conference

Story Info
Husband tries to find out the secret.
4.7k words
4.11
219.3k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers

Until recently our street in a Scandinavian county capital suburb area was unique. Here are 24 nice houses in the street and no divorces since the area was built 10-12 years ago. Almost all families were in the same age between 35 and 45. Of course, lot of partying with the neighbours in such area but nobody was found cheating with a neighbor.

Not until the springtime this year. Then it was like the whole street got cursed. The husband in No.10 and the wife in No.12 rented an apartment in the city center and moved in there together and the wife in No.3 left her husband for her boss. The couples in No.1, No. 9 and in No. 22 separated without any public comments. Then the real scandal hit the street. The pretty wife in No. 7 and her sister did a weekend trip to London, England, to see the ABBA musical “Mamma Mia”. At the hotel she met and fell in love with a black divorced police officer from Manchester. Two weeks after coming home from the weekend trip she left her husband and two children for the policeman in England.

The area was in shock, seven divorces among friends and acquaintances in such a short time. Whenever people met there were gossip and rumors about who will be the next. Of course, even some betting was made about “the next”. I got a great surprise when I got the knowledge that the greedy Benny in No.14 had suggested a bet for my wife Emma and me against all others as the next couple to divorce. One of the neighbours accepted and they staked a collection of twelve bottles of rare single malt whisky no one younger than 12 years and with an expensive 25 years old Bowmore from Islay on top. The odds were 15 to1 against him so one thing was for sure “no smoke without fire” as the greedy Benny would never make such a bet without 99,9% chance to win. Emma and he worked at the same office so he must have got some hot inside information about what she was up to.

When I met my wife Emma 10 years ago she worked as flight attendant. We met at a hotel bar where she and her friends spent a “girls night out” and I was there with some fellow workers celebrating a promotion. After a wonderful evening together she, to my great pleasure accepted further dating with me and when her airline had economic problems and reduced the number of their cabin crew she got a job at an office in town, which gave us much more time together. One day at the local beach when we were close to a young happy looking family with two nice kids she told me, “I really look forward to get a family”

I couldn’t miss such a chance and asked her to marry me. She accepted and three months later we were married.

I still love her very much. We have two young kids and she is a tall and still slim handsome woman with nice legs and sexy breasts, not big but well shaped. She is not the most beautiful wife on our street, but with her warm personality she is always one of the most popular girls the guys want to dance with during our parties. The same at her job, she doesn’t try to look very sexy during workdays but get gorgeous at an office party.

Of course, such a great woman will get plenty suggestions from the guys around her, but her experiences from the flight days made it easy to say “no thanks” without humiliating the guy. She used to tell me about their attempts and I was glad that she had never mentioned any one of our neighbours or my friends trying any tricks.

But now somebody had succeed to get further than usual and it must be in some connection with her job because Benny had got so much information or evidence that he, in his greedy mind, is sure about that it is a serious affair which will lead to a divorce and give him twelve bottles he never would buy by his own money. Of course, it was out of question that I could get any information from him. Not even for twenty-four bottles. Benny is greedy but he will never betray a fellow worker. At least not before Emma has done something, which will crash her marriage. The cruel truth is that she must be involved in something far more serious than necking and petting at work or even a “quickie” after too many drinks at a company party or at girl’s night out. Such behaviour caused problems in a marriage but hardly a divorce.

I had to find out the answer by myself. The first question, which are the most common ways to be in connection with a secret married lover? The answer must be: Phone, text messages and e-mail. But Emma is not stupid, she understands that if I get suspecting something, the first thing I will check is her cell phone and mailbox. The second question must be what had I done if I been in her situation? Simple solution, I had bought a new extra phone and opened a new Hotmail mailbox.

At my work as an accountant at a multinational company I am used to do some investigations, which has given me some experience about where to search. The next day I went home during the lunchtime and checked her credit card statements. Just as I feared, in the latest from Visa I found she had bought something from an electronic shop, which could be a low price phone with a prepaid card. I felt sick, but had to return to the job and pretend that everything is OK.

Back at the job, I talked with our company “wiz-kid” a newly employed young fellow who in short time got our PC network better than ever. He told me about a Trojan-Horse program, which registered all buttons the user had pushed on the keyboard and sites visited. I bribed him well and he fixed the program from somewhere the same afternoon.

When I came home I told Emma that I didn’t feel well and asked her to drive our seven years old son to his soccer training, which she accepted. As soon as she was away I installed my new program in the home office PC, which Emma and I used. When our six years old daughter went to see her best friend, the neighbor’s girl, I used the time to search for her secret phone but didn’t found any nor her purse. When Emma came home again she told me that a mother to one of our son’s soccer mates wanted Emma to join her at jogging tour. So she left again and this time she left her purse at home. At the bottom of it I found a small sized Sony-Ericsson cell phone I never seen before. I took it to the den for examination. All the incoming calls from the same number. And few text messages with replies.

The messages were quite innocent, most romantic crap. His messages were much longer than her answers so it was clear the he was the most active part. At least I got their numbers and his first name “Lars” which is very common here so it gave no clues. I had to get more information about him before I could do some action.

Next evening was booked for tennis training. I was in our company team which last year won the annual tennis tour among our county offices. Our boss demanded us to defend the nice price and promised extra benefits if we did. The training took the whole evening, which gave Emma plenty time to use the PC at home. Emma was already sleeping when I came home late from the tennis so I was very silent and went into the den and switched on the PC. I noted that she had used it and to my great surprise the “Trojan Horse program” had done what it was supposed to do. I found a new secret mailbox and the password. There was a message in it.

“Dear Emma, I’m sorry to say that I’ve forgot to tell you that I will be abroad for business the next week. But I even have good news to you my dear friend. I’ve got the Tuesday and Wednesday off at the week after that and rented a nice cottage at the coast for these days. Dear Emma, please tell your old man you’re going to a conference and get these days off from your job. Two days together with you at a romantic place when we can do everything we are dreaming about. That time with you will make me to the happiest man on earth. Your greatest admirer Lars.”

Her reply was shorter, “Dear Lars, even I look forward to able to learn to know you better during the two days when we can forget everything else. I’ll check if I can take those two days off from work without creating too many gossips. You know I want to keep you as my secret friend. I don’t think my husband can understand that we can be close friends without interfering my love for him. Your dear friend Emma”

A big shark or a cunning conman was on his way into her panties. He avoided be too eager and it was funny to see that both of them only talked about the two days together but must understand that theirs first night together will be the main goal for the meeting.

The greedy Benny had got closer to get the expensive whisky. Butt apparently they had not fucked yet why I still had a chance to stop it in some way. I didn’t sleep much that night. Many thoughts rolled in my head. Why did she do that to me and to the children? Economic reasons? No, because we had a nice house, new car, some well developing stocks and no economic problems. Bad sex? No, probably not. Neglected as a woman? Yes, our careers, home, children, hobbies, friends and parties took so much time that nothing was left to romantic events. As an admired sexy flight attendant she was used to get flirting all the time but as a tired housewife in sloppy jeans and T-shirt it wasn’t easy for me to understand that she was the same girl who appreciated to be seen as a woman, not as an furniture.

The next evening, a Friday, we had invited the neighbors in the next house for a barbecue. I had began my romantic new romantic style and brought Emma a bunch of red roses when I came home from work. She got confused and asked, “guilty for something?” I calmed her down by telling her that it was for my love to her. She was still confused.

Of course, in those days when neighbors gathered, the main chat was about the divorces. So even that evening when the children was sleeping we adults were sitting in the living room with a whisky and talking. Sara, the neighbor wife asked, “I wonder who will be the next?”

I replied, “There are rumors about Emma and me, I wish I did but I don’t know why”

I noted that Emma was a bit pale when she replied, “Neither do I”

I looked her in her eyes and told her, “I should appreciate to be the first to know it”

Sara replied, “Why you two? I can’t believe it.”

Her husband who had a few more drinks than us others said, “Who can believe that the pretty woman in No. 7 is probably fucking a black man in England at this very moment.”

I replied, “It would be stupid to think that anybody can be safe”

Emma looked me in my eyes and asked, “Are you planning for divorce?”

“Of course not, I love you and the children most of all”

Then we discussed every other couple in the street but could not agree about any good suggestion for the next ones to go.

When our guests had left Emma asked me, “Why do you think our marriage is in danger to crash?”

“I can only speak for myself, I love you and the children and will do anything I can do to save our marriage, I’ve kept and I am going to keep my wows to be faithful to you. But you know that out there are people who are so sure you are involved in something which will terminate our marriage that they’ve dared to bet much money on our divorce. The old saying ‘No smoke without fire’ is still valid. I can’t rule your feelings and stop you if you get in love with somebody else. But I would appreciate you telling it to me rather than I’ll get it from gossips in the street. Of course, I don’t have any intentions to accuse you for anything in this matter at this very moment.”

“I love you too and I can promise you that even I’ve kept my wows and never fucked with anybody else than you since we met. Do you believe me?”

“Of course I believe you, but you must understand that I’m going to find out the source of the rumors.”

We had great sex that night, and I was sure that she understood that the rumors had made me suspicious and wanted to show me that she still was in love with me. I even understood that she, at least at the beginning, intended to keep her relation with Lars as a very secret affair.

On Monday evening she told me her boss wanted to send her an a few others to a conference Tuesday and Wednesday next week if I didn’t have any objections.

“Why should I? By the way where is that conference?

“I don’t know yet, I’ll tell you when I get further information”

“What kind of conference is it?”

“I’ll show you all the information”

“I can ask your boss Martin, he ought to know something about this strange ‘secret conference’. After all, haven’t I some right to know where you are going?”

I noted a fear in her eyes and a slight change in her voice when she replied, “Please don’t humiliate me by asking him.”

“OK. It’s better you’ll tell me then”

“Of course I will””

“Good, I have some news to you too. I’ve got tickets to “Mamma Mia” at Saturday. We are booked on the first flight at Saturday morning so you’ll have a few hours for shopping too. Your mom comes here and look for the children”

“Why”

“Because I love you”

During the week I got no chance to get her secret phone and only one message from Emma in the PC, “Dear Lars, I think my husband has heard some serious gossips and has got very suspicious and want further information about the conference, where and why it is held. He is going to ask my boss if I can’t tell him! Let’s wait a few weeks so things can calm down. Emma.”

Two days later she got a short reply, “I’m very busy why this is our only chance. We can’t wait, just pick one of the usual conference hotels and find any reason. Don’t worry. Love L”

What a bastard, he thinks I’m stupid.

Our weekend in London was great, good hotel near Kensington shopping area, where Emma bought some nice clothes. Great show and thereafter we got a romantic dinner at an expensive restaurant. Back at the hotel I did my very best to be the perfect lover and get her well satisfied before we fell in sleep. She seduced me early in the Sunday morning and we fucked several times before breakfast. We both avoided the subject and not a word about rumors or divorces was said during the trip.

Back home at Monday evening after work when both our children were outdoors, we both understood that now we had reached the point where she had to make her choice, Lars or the family? I began, “Tomorrow is your great conference day, do you look forward to go?

“ No”

“Usually some pleasure involved in such events”

“No, only hard work”

I looked her in the eyes and replied, “You call it work?”

She got red in her face, “What do you mean?”

“No sane man wants his wife to be a ‘working girl’. Why don’t you stay at home and forget your silly romantic dreams?

“What the hell do you mean by that? Of course I want to skip it but I can’t, the company want me to go. What the hell do you mean by ‘working girl and romantic dreams’?”

“Since when is the damn Lars your company? Please tell me who in the hell he is?

She began to cry hysterically and couldn’t speak for several minutes. Then she sobbed, “You know?”

“Yes I do and have known the whole time why you couldn’t tell me about the ‘conference’ because it is a ‘fucking conference’ at Lars’ cottage. Didn’t you understand that I knew everything when I threatened to ask your boss? However, I can’t stop you if you want to go. It’s your choice Lars or your family?”

She cried and replied, “You of course, I love you, and I had no intentions to leave you and the family”

“I’ve told you my opinion about cheating. Why didn’t you cancel this mess when you knew that people were betting on our divorce because of your affair? Am I so bad that you didn’t care what happened to us if you had went to Lars’ ‘fucking conference’? Who in the hell is he?”

“I don’t have any affair and never had any affair. Please believe me, I love you and I’ve never cheated on you and had any intentions to be seriously involved with him. He was only a good friend. But everything is over now. I can tell you that I’ve already cancelled the ‘date’ but I wanted to see if you were a man or a wimp after all your talk about divorce before I told that to you. I’m glad that you are a man who did the right things to stop me without violence and not a wimp who let me go or wanted to get rid of me. I love you.”

She showed me her new secret phone and the message she sent him 14,30 at the afternoon. Then told me more about him. I got a shock because now I knew who he is and knew that there were some rumors about him. Therefore I phoned an old friend of mine who was bartender at a shabby illegal gambling club. I knew that even Lars would never visit that place he knew everything about such a people as this Lars.

He told me, ”Lars hobby is seducing good looking married women. There are many secret rumors about his seduced wife affairs. He is a very rich man married to a gorgeous looking woman who is the front figure and in total control over their family enterprises. He is regarded as “errand boy” in the background and therefore almost unknown outside the small business world where a well known secret says she is lesbian and therefore allow him to use those seduced wives for his perverted desires and thereafter when they are dumped he had enough hold on them to force them now and them to be whores at his popular parties for the best customers and rewarded employers. The only positive thing one can say about him is that he never uses any drugs during his seducing. He brags that only simple amateurs have to use such crap. Why are you interested in that damn asshole?

“He’s been courting Emma for a while and he was close to get her to his cottage for a couple of days”

“Oh my God, she’s been very close to a much worse mess than you ever expected. In my ‘celebrities underground film collection’ I’ve a DVD with a secret copy of one of his private videos, the original probably stolen from him. It is some kind of an electronic journal about one of his mistresses. You can lend it tonight if you promise that never mention it to anybody and give me it back tomorrow morning”

I accepted and told Emma everything what he told me about Lars. When I finished talking, Emma had got ash gray in her face and sobbed, “I’ve been an idiot, but please believe me, I have never cheated you neither with Lars nor with anybody else since I met you”

“But you could been a prey to that perverted bastard who, with his experience in such matters without any doubt had succeed to seduce you to be his mistress and maybe even his whore if he had got you to the cottage.”

“Oh my God, please forgive me.”

Then she told me the whole story how they had met during a lunch and how he thereafter at several times had invited her for lunch at the best restaurants and even one dinner without trying to do anything else than hugging and kissing her. She had never heard any rumors about him. He behaved like a real gentleman and had always very nice comments for her. He got her feel as an admired and wanted woman again. Quite different from me who always were busy with something and as she felt it, hardly noted her. She even told me about her extra phone and mailbox, which were his suggestions. She understood that I had got a clue by some gossip but thought her secret was watertight. My behavior at the barbeque and our romantic weekend in London had got her to regret her promise to meet Lars. She confessed that her mind was in such a mess that if she hadn’t cancelled her date, she probably had collapsed of remorse during the night and confessed everything to me in the morning.

I went to see my friend, got the DVD and when our kids were in bed, we watched it. It began with a nice blonde girl about 30 sitting at a table drinking coffee, turning over pages in a popular “Ladies Magazine” and talking with a man who wasn’t seen in the film. She told him she was glad that he understood that she would never cheat on her husband. Then they talked about an article in the magazine about “Improved great sex saving a marriage”. She told him that the suggestions were totally weird because it was disgusting to suck a penis and she could never understand how anybody wanted to perform such a perverted act as anal sex and think it could save a marriage. She got angry and threw the magazine on the table. He agreed and kept her talking.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers
12