Her Secret Text Messages

Story Info
Something must be wrong, but what? He had to know.
6.9k words
4.17
171.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers

Many thanks to Techsan for editing this story.

*

An old saying says, "Some engagements end happy and others with marriage." For eight years after my marriage I was convinced that I was a lucky guy who had succeeded in finding the perfect combination of happiness and marriage. Then I had serious doubts.

My wife Ellinore and I were a couple with quite different backgrounds but few cared about such things in our small Scandinavian town. She was the only child to a local businessman usually operating in the gray zone between legal and illegal investments, which now and then sent him to some "necessary vacations" at government ruled places. Living in a nice big house, Ellinore was a popular party girl during her time in our local high school and she held wild parties, especially when her father was away a few weeks enjoying the hospitality of the government. I never attended any of her parties and I can't remember that I was ever invited to any of them either.

I am David Hamilton, without any connection to the famous noble Hamilton family in this country. I joined the biker club as soon as I turned 16 years old, gained my motorcycle driving license and used all my savings from summer jobs and birthday gifts to buy a used 125 cm Kawasaki (here one must be 18 for bigger bikes), which didn't make my parents happy at all. Of course we bikers, even we juniors, had our own, rather wild, parties so I never cared about the brats and their parties.

Though the local biker club had no connection to any of the famous international biker clubs, even we somehow got a rather bad reputation, an advantage in some matters and a problem in other matters.

I continued my economic education after the local high school and ended up as accountant at one the long named international accounting companies and made fair money there. My only problem was that I had still not met "Miss Right" when I celebrated my 27th birthday. Several "Miss Half Right" had passed by my life but that wasn't good enough for me.

Ellinore was a bright minded girl and through her intensive partying she had succeeded in studying to teacher and got a job in our hometown. Then she made an unexpected discovery. Though she had been very popular at school and always surrounded by her admiring brat friends, now when they were interested about girlfriends for serious relationships, none of her old upper class admirers had any interest in a serious relationship with a party girl like her. Of course, her old brat friends wanted to date her but only behind their pretty girlfriends' backs and for one single reason, which she refused to accept.

She found some serious admirers, none of them real bingo but the longest lasting of them had resulted in a distant relationship for three years before both of them found out that it was only a waste of time.

After an "Inner Wheel" meeting some of the girls had gone out for more gossip at the pub and after a good supply of wine one of them had said, "It's a pity that three pretty members are still singles. Can't we do something?"

The others had agreed that they could and a simple plan was created and decided. One week later two other singles and I, all of us members in "Round Table", got an invitation to three blind dates. All of us accepted the simple conditions of dating three girls and one more date with each girl who wanted a second date and thereafter it was up to ourselves to fix dates. Only a few days later we went out for our first dates.

My first date wasn't a big hit. I did my best to be polite during the evening and felt a great relief when I said good night to the rather beautiful but obviously stupid girl who had talked about her clothes most of the time, no matter how I tried to get other topics into the conversation.

A few days later I had my second blind date. The girl was Ellinore, "the party bitch". She recognized me from school and greeted me with, "Hi, tobacco. Nice to see you. What a great surprise."

Her reason for naming me "tobacco" was that one Count Hamilton was famous for his tobacco and Ellinore obviously didn't remember my first name.

I couldn't deny that it was a surprise to meet the most courted party girl from our school days at a blind date fixed by her friends. It must have been a bit embracing for her to date a guy whom she totally ignored at school so I said, "I don't care a shit about what we did during the past. The present time is much more interesting, in my humble opinion."

Ellinore agreed and to my great surprise she was a bright minded and easygoing girl and I can't deny we had a pleasant date.

The third blind date was almost as pleasant as with Ellinore. She was a newly divorced very cute girl with a bright smile. I didn't asked about the reason for her divorce and she didn't mention anything about her marriage.

Two of the girls, Ellinore and the divorcee wanted a second date with me. I didn't say "no thanks" to two great dates. The date with Ellinore went very well and we decided to date again. Even the other date was okay and we exchanged phone numbers.

At my third date with Ellinore we went to see a new film and after that ended up in my apartment for tea or something. I can't remember because as soon as we had closed the door both of us got the same idea and began intensive open mouth kissing while we took the few steps to my bedroom. Within less than a minute we were naked in my bed. She was wet, very wet, indeed and whispered in my ear "come to me". I did and though she was surprisingly tight in her pussy I had no problem pushing my stone hard cock into her well-lubricated pussy. I did it slowly, which got her exited and begging for more. Obviously she was satisfied with the size because when almost everything was in her, she began to moan, "Enough, enough, I can't take more."

Everything had happened so fast that I had forgot to put on a condom. When I made slight attempts to interrupt our tender lovemaking she held me in a hard grip. I knew that was like some kind of gambling with unknown odds but after a while the pleasure was much stronger than the senses and I didn't care about the consequences. We let it go to intensive orgasms for both of us, she first and I a few seconds later.

Afterwards it was time to think about the risks. She comforted me by saying that her period ended only two days ago and in this country we have free abortion. The risk for HIV in hetero intercourses among average people was still rather limited in those days.

Three months after our first date I had found out that Ellinore was the "Miss Right" I've been looking for and we were living together in a rented three room apartment. Two years later we bought a house, married and she got pregnant. Our first child was a boy and eighteen months after him we had a girl.

The Inner Wheel ladies dating service was a real bingo with new spouses for all three of their single members.

We had ten good years together before I began to see small signs of problems. Though each of them was negligible, together they created a pattern. Of course, I asked Ellinore if something had turned wrong in our marriage, which she denied.

I did my best to find out her problem but failed to find any clue. No family quarrels or different opinions in important matters, all of us were in good health. Both Ellinore and I had good jobs and fair economy.

Before beginning to fear the worst, I told her that I suspected that she had some kind of problems and asked if it had any connection to what she had done in the past. I told her that whatever it might be, I wouldn't care a shit about things that happened before we met.

Obviously it wasn't anything from the past because she became furious and shouted that I had turned crazy and began to see ghosts in the daylight.

Crazy or not crazy, I wasn't so stupid that the answer wasn't clear and I understood I had problems in my marriage. I didn't know what problems or what would happen, but now I was hundred percent sure that sooner or later something would happen that would bring our problems up to the surface.

My questions had made Ellinore more cautious about giving me any clues. No sexy dressing, no "girl nights out" with new friends. I'm sure she left her cell phone at home on purpose a few times when she went out so I could see that it was totally clean. The trap was so obvious that I didn't touch it.

Ellinore's father had moved his business to the national capital where he succeeded in remaining on the outside of the low fences of the open jails he used to visit now and then in the old days. Hardly because he had turned into some saint but more because our legal system, especially in the capital area, had turned so inefficient that petty con-men like my father in-law nowadays could feel free to do their "business" and prosper without any unwanted questions from disturbing authorities. All coins have two sides and when we took a drink, my father in-law used to complain that he missed the useful "business connections" he used to have during his visits at the government ruled places.

However, our children did love their grandfather and he was a very good grandfather to them. He had a nice summer house at the large archipelago outside our capital and used to invite our family to spend one or two weeks there every summer when he and his young common law wife used to be abroad. So it happened even this year.

This year we spent the two first weeks in August there in his house and had a good time due to the sunny and warm weather this year. As usual during our vacations, Ellinore and I shared all domestic matters and it worked fine. Everything went fine; even our sexlife was good and I began to hope that our problems were over.

But then one day something happened, which made me suspicious again. Our small island had neither a shop nor a restaurant, so we now and then used to take the motorboat for dining at a restaurant on a larger island a short distance from our place. Only a few days before going to the holidays Ellinore had bought a new cell phone with a five mega-pixel camera. She used to play with it and did so even now sitting in the cuddy.

I was steering the boat, standing just outside the cuddy and saw her very well through the open skylight when I heard the signal from incoming text-message and saw the bright smile on her face when she read it.

During the dinner I asked her, "I think you got a text-message. Was it from anybody I know?"

She got a fearful look for a split second before she shouted, "Have you turned crazy again? I haven't got any damn message! What the hell is the matter with you?"

"Is my innocent question really a reason to get pale and so damn upset?"

The children shouted, "Don't start arguing."

Ellinore said with a soft voice, "Sorry for overreacting."

She knew that I'm far from stupid and after that incident she never again played with her phone when sitting near me and refused to let me take pictures of her and the children with the phone when I suggested doing that.

However one hour later she gave me the phone and asked me to take the pictures. I asked her, "Are you sure that all compromising messages are deleted now?"

She took immediately back her phone and didn't say a word to me during the day and the evening. Now I knew for sure that she was up to some crap but I had no evidence of any kind.

Our chilly relationship became much worse the next day when we took the boat to the larger island for shopping. She had her phone and purse in an open bag in the cuddy and stood outside steering the boat. I was sitting beside her when our girl asked me to give her a band-aid.

While in the cuddy getting one for the girl, I heard the incoming message signal from Ellinore's phone and thought "now or never, I'll see one of her damn secret messages." But she saw what I did and jumped in after me, succeeded in taking the phone, rushed out and the phone fell into the water and was lost forever. She claimed that it was an accident but I'm sure she was so desperate that she threw it into the sea to avoid me seeing the incoming message.

I had no interest in arguing with Ellinore for the time being so I just told her to contact the insurance company that handled all insurance for our family. She mourned for a while about all the pictures, which went into the sea with the phone.

Back home again I would begin to work the next week but Ellinore had one holiday week left, which was perfect for me. As Ellinore had no cell phone for the time being, hopefully she would use our home phone, which was perfect for me. Some weeks before we went to her father's summerhouse I had bought a recorder, which taped all incoming and outgoing calls. But as it hadn't given any information about Ellinore's secrets I had disconnected it. As soon as we were back home from the island, I had it activated on the line again.

She is bright minded enough to understand that I was suspecting something and if she had a lover but still regarded me as her first choice, she ought to have cut off all connections with him at once and not use our home phone. If she had done that, it would have been very difficult, probably impossible for me to collect any evidence against her.

On Monday morning I went to work and Ellinore said she had many things to do that day. Back home after work she told me that she had been to the insurance company about her lost cell phone and they had told her that probably it would not be any problem for her to get it replaced within a week or so. She had promised to help the neighbor's wife with some advice about a birthday party and went there.

As soon as she had left, I began to listen to the recorder. Her first call after I had left for my job was to somebody who replied with, "Robert."

"Hi, it's Ellinore. Can you talk?"

"Hi, darling. Not now. I'll call you later during the day."

"I've lost my cell phone, so you have to call my home number. Not between twelve and two and not after four. Bye, Robert."

"I got it. Bye, darling."

My first clue that she had something to do with a Robert. Then she got calls from three of her female friends and their chat was mumbo jumbo without mentioning a Robert.

Then Robert rang her.

"Ellinore."

"Hi, my sweet love. Now we can talk. Why haven't you replied to my latest messages?"

"Because I don't have a cell phone. I had to throw it into the sea when David got suspicious and tried to take it to read your message. Oh, my darling, I've been waiting for your call."

He sounded a bit worried when he asked, "Did he see the message? Have you told him about what we have planned?"

Then she told him, "No, but he got suspicious when he heard the signals of incoming text messages, which I refused to show him. Have you told Linda about our plan yet?"

"Not yet. I will and I want to do that as soon as the moment is right. By the way, I've good news for you because on Wednesday next week I'll be in your town so we can talk about that great pleasure. Have you any suggestions for the Wednesday?"

"Oh, my darling, I love you so much. What about a lunch fuck in my bed and then a couple of hours at your hotel after I get off my work?"

"Sounds great, very great, indeed. I'm stone hard already when I think about your sweet pussy and your tight ass. It's the sweetest pussy I ever licked."

"I'm already dripping wet when I'm thinking about your big hard cock. It is the best cock I ever sucked."

After some further mumbo jumbo they ended their chat and I decided to end my marriage. What a damn bitch. She had only sucked me once a year as a birthday gift and threatened me with divorce if I demanded to fuck her ass. I wasn't interested in her ass but denying me getting sucked off and obviously giving this pussy hound as much cock sucking as he wanted made me furious and sick.

When I came back to my common sense again, I decided wait to the next Wednesday before I confronted them.

Though Ellinore carefully deleted all information about incoming and outgoing calls at the display, the numbers were available on my customer page at the telecom company. I got his cell number and even a number to the office at his work Thereafter it was a piece of cake to find out that he was: Robert Hanson, 31 years old, married to Linda Hanson, 29 years old, two small daughters in the marriage and a son from an earlier relationship living with his mother. Hanson's wife owned a house and their address. He owned a sales company that worked on commission of a big company.

Hanson sold welding equipment and was living in a town about 210 kilometers from us, which meant that he couldn't sneak away for a quickie during an average evening. As far as I could see, he had a rather lousy economy with big debts. His wife worked part time as secretary at their local court.

I had always thought that Ellinore and I had a much happier family than many others whom we knew. Several of our acquaintances used to say that they envied us but obviously that didn't mean anything to her because she preferred a younger "boy toy" with a big cock, if her description of his size was correct and not only flattery.

Ellinore was rather surprised because I didn't make any attempts to have sex on Friday evening and even more surprised when I ignored her even on Saturday evening. She did make some lame attempts on Sunday morning but seemed to skip it when I told her that I didn't feel well. That was true; her disgusting phone calls with Robert and the failed marriage made me feel lousy.

Her last call to Robert from our home phone was on Monday and their plans remained as they had decided a week before.

Wednesday morning I woke her early, pretended that she was a whore and fucked her hard without any kissing or foreplay, which left her sobbing for a while. Then she had a very worried look on her face when I didn't go to my work, which was a serious obstacle for her lunch sex plans.

She asked, "Have you got some problems you ought to tell me?"

I had expected that question and planned a reply with a bluff about a faked friend, "No, not at all. An old army pal Kent, a policeman, is still on vacation and will be here in town today for a kind of private business meeting. I've promised to help him and I would like you to help us in a special matter if necessary."

She looked worried and replied, "Why me? I'm not a police."

"It is not any police job. He was hired to watch a cheater who lives at our town hotel and he will have hidden mini-cameras there. If the cheater brings a slut to his room, my job is to find out her identity, but you know many more women in town than I do and we would appreciate your help if I fail to find out who she is."

Now she was ashen gray when she replied, "You ought to know that I can't do a such thing. What would people say?"

I went on, "Nobody will ever know anything. It would be great if we had lunch together so you can meet my friend. A nice guy, indeed."

"No, thanks, I have other important things to do today. Maybe some other time."

"What important things?"

"Not your business."

"Many thanks for your kind hospitality to our guests."

Now she was angry and shouted, "So, your damn friend is more important to you than my job. We have a planning conference at school after ordinary time that will last at least a couple of hours, maybe longer. Remember that I will be late today."

She left without any further discussion. She didn't dare to take Robert home and hopefully did not dare to go to his room at the hotel. There was a slight possibility that she could see through my bluff but even in that case she would understand that I was after Robert and her. Her great day had suddenly turned to be a bit less great.

I had booked service for my Audi A6 and the car company let me borrow a silver metallic VW Golf during the day. At lunchtime I was overlooking the parking lot where Ellinore had her car. I was curious about what she would do now when sex in our bedroom and Robert's hotel room were out of question for them. I hoped they would let the sex wait until after her job.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers
12