Her Secret's Out Ch. 07

Story Info
Sam gets a very full pussy, gagged, spreadeagled, spanked.
4.6k words
4.53
26.2k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two HR professionals, Dan and Tracey, were now in the middle of a steamy, dom/sub relationship that started when Dan found the ever so correct Ms Smith watching spanking porn on the work's PC late one night. After a week or more of fun, which started with Dan almost blackmailing Tracey, they had settled to an agreed relationship. Tracey now accepted she actually enjoyed submitting to Dan's orders, and both of them were getting what they wanted out of their meetings. The latest had happened at work again, in Dan's office, where Tracey had her ass taken for the first time, but not before she had been spanked and plugged.

As Tracey headed off from his office to get cleaned up, Dan was left to ponder just how he had missed this sexy woman when she first started working for him? She had certainly kept her assets well hidden, and generally presented the perfect politically correct HR professional. In Dan's mind this was one of the things that made the situation they were now in even more arousing, especially with much of it happening at their work. He finally focussed back on work, and groaned as his presence was demanded later in the week at an event out of town. He now only had one more routine morning in, and he recalled her had said to Tracey he would cum in her every day.

Just then his mobile beeped, and Dan saw it was a text in from Tracey. Even though she was only a room or two away, it was almost as if doing this by text was illicit, naughty and it somehow enhanced their game and the sex they had. Dan smiled when he read it - she had agreed to the Club visit, the party as she called it, but she asked him to plan to spend Sunday with her, she was planning on surprising him. Dan was amused and intrigued, and wondered what that meant. Was she trying to take some control back? Surely not, she had shown no sign of being a "switch". He decided to call her, to tease her even as she worked only a few feet away in her own office.

Tracey had scheduled a brief meeting with two of her junior line managers, with a view to reviewing procedures relating to sick leave with a client they supported. Their meeting is almost concluded, and she was just reminding them of the responsibility that they assume at their grade for the actions of their juniors, and the need for greater focus and motivation, when her phone rang. The caller ID showed it was Dan on the other end, and she remembered the hurried text she sent just before the meeting. Thinking, it might be a quick call to his office, Tracey excused herself to her line managers, and took the call, but indicated for them to remain in the office.

Tracey picked up after a couple of rings. "What a start to a day, I think you are possibly the horniest, definitely the sexiest and absolutely the kinkiest woman I have met, that was fantastic," was his opening line when Tracey had answered the phone, oh so professionally.

Dan continued, "I think you better keep the panties today! Now, don't say anything yet, I have your answer about Saturday, and I am pleased you have agreed to submit entirely and I am getting hard again already just thinking about it!"

He heard her breath in sharply, and he smiled inwardly, picturing her at her desk, surrounded by work and maybe a colleague or two. He continued, knowing it would be so difficult to respond properly.

"Now, I want to make your night challenging but ultimately it is about fulfilling your fantasy. So, you know I have to be in charge, that's the rules of the club, and if you dissent whilst we are there, and I do not punish you, then the use of the club is withdrawn".

He heard her start to speak, but before she could say anything, Dan went on.

"Now, what we will do is agree limits beforehand, and I promise I will not do, or allow anyone else to do, anything to take you past them. We will agree a safe word or action that signals your limits on the night, which of course may change. As one final concession we may agree on a blindfold or mask if needed".

As Dan became more and more specific, Tracey's colour deepened, her breathing shortened, and she became conscious that her staff are now surreptitiously watching her, and straining to hear the call. She could feel her clit positively pulsing, and knew she blushed more as she felt her cunt opening at just his voice. Even before he went on she wanted nothing more than to drop her hand under the desk and to finger herself. Anxious to get rid of her managers, Tracey covered the receiver for a moment, and told them, "That will be all, I need to take this, close the door behind you please!"

Dan heard her murmur her understanding and then something muffled to someone behind her, before he got her attention back. As soon as the door closed, Tracey's hand had dipped below the hemline of her skirt, and she was soon ready to cum, as Dan continued talking.

"As for Sunday, I am intrigued, and of course I will spend the day with you... how about I stay after the Club visit and I am all yours... Now, I have just been called away from tomorrow afternoon, for Thursday and Friday, so we have tomorrow morning to plan. I did promise to cum in you every day this week... and I wonder if I can manage it before I head off tomorrow. There's one place I haven't filled yet this week, I do think we can rectify that tomorrow".

Tracey had remained mostly quiet throughout, the occasional professional 'yes' and 'agreed' being said presumably for the sake of anyone listening in. As Dan finished, Tracey breathed, "That's naughty, really unfair, winding me up and getting me aroused again when you know I can't do anything about it. But, that's what I like about what we are doing... the teasing build up to our meetings. So, please may I cum tonight, boss", and she giggled as she said the last bit. She knew she could cum there and then, but strangely she didn't want to without permission or without Dan knowing about it.

"Tracey, you are quite the most arousing and sexy woman, and I would come into your office and fuck you over your desk right now... but I think we would get spotted!"

Dan heard her draw breath as he said this, and he was aware she was trying not to respond knowing she had colleagues close by.

"You can have an orgasm tonight, but not before eight and ... only when I have received the picture of your pussy stuffed with whatever you choose to use. You are such a pervy, kinky lady, and I am so looking forward to fulfilling your fantasy on Saturday".

Dan continued with his teasing, and was clearly enjoying himself, as he whispered, "I would come into your office and fuck you over your desk right now". Before he could do so, or even hang up, Tracey thought she might turn the tables a little on him. She spoke quickly,

"Ooooh, look at that! My pussy is just dripping! MMMmmm I taste soooo good!" , and she slurped her juices loudly from her fingers, "If only you could come fuck me right now, because I need it sooooo bad."

She heard his breathing quicken, and even as he was starting to tell her off she gathered her things and closed her PC. "Catch you later, boss!" she said with a giggle, and having made loud kissing noises down the phone Tracey ran for the lift, a naughty plan forming in her mind.

Dan buzzed her office but got no answer, so he was left to contemplate what might have been - as well as what they had done that morning. For the last hour he stayed at work. By then the building was deserted so he dropped by Tracey's office and left her something for the two days he was going to be away. He had planned on asking her to wear something in her fantastic pussy that he could control as he passed by, but now he was to be away he hoped she would use it in the same way. The large, smooth vibrating egg would stretch her and the remote control he reluctantly left behind could be used to speed up or slow down vibrations. Dan's instructions were different from his original plan, but the results would be the same - a horny Tracey cursing him, and waiting for him when he got back on Friday.

"Insert for the last three hours of Friday, turn it on low and when you get close to cumming, take yourself off somewhere private to do it... but call me to listen in, I want to hear what it does for you...! XX"

Dan finally left the office, already starting to plan how he would deal with Tracey the following morning, but found himself intrigued by the more playful and confident responses he had heard from her. He left the building via the small fitness room available for all but rarely used, and booked it for an hour or so the following morning as he had designs on Tracey's pliant and welcoming body again before he left for the conference. As he scanned the room he smiled, the gym equipment looked perfect for bending Tracey over and the room was away from the rest of the offices so they would not be disturbed.

As he set off home Dan wondered what Tracey was up to already. Inwardly he grinned, he realised her body and what he did with and to it were never far from his thoughts now. A quick text as he boarded the train to ask how things were brought a sparse reply from Tracey, "busy, all fine, catch u later". Dan's mind worked overtime, her responses ever more interesting, and he felt again this was going to be fun. At home he fixed food, sorted out clothes for the conference and generally pottered, impatient for the time to pass. He packed some soft rope and a couple of other items to pleasure Tracey in the morning, and prowled around as he waited for her call. Even though he knew she could just ignore him and help herself to a mind-blowing orgasm any time she wanted, Dan was convinced they were both in this for mutual pleasure, and he was sure she would do as he asked. Not wanting to disturb her developments too much he texted again, asking when he might be honoured with the promised picture and reminded her she was not allowed to cum until he received them.

The e-mail alert arrived just after eight, as soon as she could within Dan's instructions. He marvelled at the way Tracey had got into this role, and he opened the mail and attachment even as the phone rang. He was awestruck as he answered the phone, and heard Tracey groaning at him, clearly still waiting her release.

"Does... aah.. that meet...neerghh ... with your ...oooohhh.. approval," came Tracey's distracted voice. Dan whispered "Yes", and looked again at the fantastic photos Tracey had just e-mailed, her pussy so stretched and full and clearly aroused - just what was doing that to her? Even as he wondered this Dan heard, "Oh god", from Tracey, moaning as wave after wave rippled through her. "Oh god Dan, Sir, I wish you were here fucking me hard, powering inside of me, making me cum!".

The long low growl turned into a yell as the orgasm she had been building up to finally ripped through her. For Dan it was such an amazing sound, so erotic to hear someone just enjoy herself so much, someone who had waited so long at his instruction! Tracey now panted down the phone line, trying to get her breath back, but enjoying the sounds of Dan's arousal from the other end of the phone. As her breathing started to return to normal Dan said, "Tracey, that was amazing, just so exciting and I am hard just listening to it. Now I will try to save it for your body tomorrow morning if I can, so sleep well, and meet me at the private gym in our building at 7.45... you and your ass will not be disappointed."

When Dan told Tracey of his early morning meeting requirements with her in the fitness room Tracey was intrigued, and as the two ended the call, she wondered if she would be able to sleep. She smiled to herself, thinking he hadn't said anything about stopping playing tonight, and then picked up the cucumber, which she had earlier used to masturbate. First grinning, then groaning, Tracey slid more and more of the long firm green monster into her sopping wet cunt, and began fucking herself again. A sudden naughty thought came over her and barely pausing to reach for her phone she took a short video clip of the vegetable stretching and pumping her already well used pussy, and then sent it to Dan's work email.

Dan could not relax, Tracey's body always in his thoughts, and then his phone buzzed and he saw it was from Tracey. No text, no title, just a video clip attachment. Not wanting to try to see whatever it was on the small screen, Dan went on to his work e-mail on his home pc, downloaded the clip and deleted the mail quickly. Dan almost gasped aloud as he watched the clip for the first time, it was awesome and he was instantly hard again. Watching the length of a cucumber slide in and out of the pussy he knew so well was just amazingly erotic, and he played it time and time again. He was almost cumming several times but determined to fill Tracey in the morning Dan decided not to finish himself off and save it for the naughty little minx who got him this aroused. Dan presumed Tracey had gone on to orgasm, though the clip was too short to tell, but he already knew that this woman did things for him that no other had done, especially when she handed control to him. But with a wry smile he realised it was even better that she was also playing him along and teasing him too, and he knew it could get very interesting.

In her flat, after sending the mail, Tracey continued until she came, exploding a second time around the now well used vegetable. At last sated, Tracey cleaned up, disposed almost reluctantly of her green friend, and had a quick shower before going to sleep. Just as she dozed off, she began to panic that the team in IT might scan incoming emails, but then thought that she had sent it from her Gmail account, with nothing to tie to her and Dan could hardly be in trouble simply by being the recipient, could he? She drifted off with a smile on her satisfied face.

Tracey arrived well before the appointed time the next morning, and headed straight to the fitness room. She was there before Dan, so entered and closed the door behind her as she awaited his arrival. She didn't have to wait long, and had just finished her coffee when he arrived. Dan shut and locked the door behind him, and turned to Tracey with wicked grin on his face, and she began to wonder uneasily what exactly he had in mind this morning.

Dan had set off hoping to get to the gym before Tracey, but had been beaten to it. No matter, he thought, she looked fantastic as always and the new hem length, the new heel height only served to set off her fantastically responsive body. Dan just couldn't get enough of it, and the two colleagues and lovers embraced hungrily, mouths mashing together as they caught up, hands roamed around bodies as they kissed. Tracey pulled him in hard, squeezed his ass and then slid a hand between them to check out the effect she had already had. Dan's hands found the outline of her suspender belt, and he lifted the skirt higher and stroked the firm flesh of her ass where her had thong left it easy to access. Eventually he broke away and asked Tracey if she was ready to do as she was ordered and take his cum wherever he wanted it to go, reminding her of the consequences of not complying... Tracey nodded, her eyes shone and she knew they were both going to be enjoying the game.

"Good, take off your skirt and blouse and give your thong to me." Tracey smiled and slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and eased it off, revealing the plunge bra that barely covered her full breasts. As she unzipped and shimmied her skirt down and stepped out of it, Dan moved towards the equipment behind her and took out the lengths of soft rope he had packed the previous day. Finally she slid off her thong and handed it to him. Dan gave a low whistle, and though to himself how she looked so hot, heels, stockings and bra, and totally at his disposal. His cock twitched at the thought. He led her to a short set of low parallel bars.

"Spread your lovely legs wide..." and Tracey complied until her ankles were close to the uprights. Dan bent to tie first one, then the other to the frame, and secured Tracey's exposed body in a perfect position for his use. Tracey's eyes widened a little more as he leaned her forward and secured her wrists to the far bar and uprights. Her arms had some sideways movement, and because of leaning forward her feet had moved out to the full extent of the ties Dan had used. She was able grip the bar, but there was no hiding the fact that she was spread wide and open for him.

Dan started at her ankle, and slowly, ever so slowly he licked his way up to her right thigh. As he got higher he was teasing and playing with the nylon of her sheer stockings, he licked the back of her knee, and finally moved onto the bare flesh above the stocking top and the start of the curve of her cheek before... he started at the bottom of her deliciously perfect left leg and repeated his movements. Tracey squirmed, struggled against her bonds but was unable to get away or close her legs to prevent his insistent access. Dan's tongue worked its way across her thigh, and slipped between the crack of her ass cheeks, and lightly teased the puckered ring of her anus. Tracey shivered and tried to get away, but couldn't. It felt wonderful, it felt wrong and dirty and nasty and fabulous, and she struggled even harder to escape, then found herself trying to thrust back to make him touch her more insistently there, but he laughed as he eased his tongue away.

Dan now stripped off and moved around to be in front of Tracey. He reached forward and pulled her tits out of her bra, rolled each nipple in his hands until they were hard points of excited flesh. He pinched at her flesh, her full pendulous tits hanging available for him and then returned to her nipples. Each one he took and stretched out more and more, tugging and griping tightly he tortured her until she moaned at him to stop.

Silently, wordlessly Dan aroused his captive, and smiled as he played. He knelt behind her again and plunged his tongue straight into her pussy. It was soaking wet, almost dripping her honey onto her legs. Dan lapped it up, forming his tongue into a hard point to stab between her puffy, engorged cunt lips now spreading uncontrollably before his onslaught. He drank in her erotic elixir, and worked hard at arousing her, he wanted her begging, almost ready to do anything for him. Dan looked up as he worked towards her clit and saw Tracey's glazed eyes half watching him, but she just hung there having to enjoy the moment.

Just as he felt Tracey was approaching the point of release, her thighs shaking as she tried to thrust back onto his tongue to get a better purchase, Dan stood up. Tracey moaned in frustration as the pleasure was denied her. "Now, I seem to recall you left work early, without your boss's permission and you were teasing him before doing so. I think you need to be punished, don't you?" Dan said softly.

Tracey looked lustfully at him, and nodded submissively. The position she was in wasn't perfect for what Dan wanted to do, but he didn't want to wait long. Her widespread cheeks were at the right height for spanking, and he really wanted to take his time and enjoy her punishment. Without warning Dan brought his hand down swiftly, and the smack echoed around the small room. Dan was elated as he felt her flesh under his hand, a most arousing sensation making his cock twitch in anticipation. Slowly he rubbed her reddening flesh, and then delivered another resounding blow to the other cheek. Light massages alternated with more and more blows, and Tracey started to groan under his onslaught. Her cheeks were reddening as he spread his blows across their full roundness, individual handprints no longer discernible.

Dan dipped his fingers between her thighs and found the juices from her sopping cunt coated her thighs, and now Dan's fingers. He walked around and fed his slick and shiny fingers to Tracey, and she hungrily licked them clean. He returned to his position behind her prostrate figure and brought her thong out of his pocket, bundled it up and inserted it, inch by inch, into her dripping pussy. He coated it in her juices, soaking the fabric as he wound it around his fingers inside her cunt, filling it again. Softly Dan asked Tracey to open her mouth. She raised an eyebrow but did as she was told, and Dan leaned over her back and fed her soaking, balled up thong into her mouth. The taste and scent of her own juices filled her, but also served to dampen the noises she might make as Dan went back to work.

12